The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 Empty Re: .: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Irie coughed a little bit, it was a pretty big blow to his backside, it was only minor damage but enough to have some effect. Before he realized it, Ivory had run up to him and put her hand around his shoulder, gripping the back of his hair. He could sense that she was crying from her trembling, his shoulder creaked a moment as he moved his arms around her. He hugged her lightly, if he really attempted a hug he'd end up hurting her in the process. She mentioned how the car had been more damaged than he was; not surprising to him, he'd taken bigger blows than this before. Nothing quite so dramatic before though he had to admit. He sighed loudly, and let go of her and looked down at her. "Cars can be repaired, it's the price he has to pay for his recklessness." He said to himself scolding the driver.

He turned to the direction she'd been heading before the incident, and realized that he should personally see to it she got there safely this time. "Excuse me if this is rude but.." he muttered shortly before he picked her up and cradled her in both arms. He jumped up, to the roof; making sure the ride was comfortable for her he took his moves as graciously as possible. "Just let me know when we're there." he said as his visor opened revealing his face once more. He jumped from roof to roof, taking direction from her; until they reached the destination.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 2 Empty Re: .: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:27 am

The man swung his car door opening, falling out and landing onto the dirty street. Ivory's eyes glanced at the man, who appeared to be perfectly fine. All that broke his skin was a minor scratch just above his right brow. Looking up at Raiden, and then down at his car, the man's mouth fell open in a baflled manner, trying to register the fact that it had been the man in the metal suit who did so much damage to his car. Raiden then looked at him from the corner of his eye. "Cars can be repaired, it's the price he has to pay for his recklessness,” Raiden said under his breath, Ivory's moist eyes shooting down to her feet at his words; guilt struck her heart. “If anything it was I who was reckless...” she mumbled, a heavy sigh caressing her fragile lips. “Look, Raiden. I'm truly sorry, I shouldn't have been so careles—“ "Excuse me if this is rude but..." he muttered, Ivory's eyes narrowing in slight confusion. What had he done that appeared to be rud—

All of a sudden, his left hand grappled her left shoulder, and his right arm was placed beneath her knees; like a grappling hook, he pulled her body to his and held it with a sense of security. A gasp swooshed out from her parted lips, her cheeks stroked with a deep blush as he held her in such a carriage. Frantically, her arms wrapped around his neck, and the fragile girl clung to him with panicked fear. With brisk speed, he swooped her body downward and laced her up as he tore away, the shredding metal of his armor whistling in the wind as they became airborne. Her eyes widened from such an action, and she hid her face in the center of his breast plates. The cool air played with her wild hair, creating flickering waves of gold as they came falling down towards the roof of a building, the collar of her leather jacket flapping against her neck.

Opening just one eye, she slowly looked down at the lit up city beneath them; it was...beautiful. From such a view, the buildings looked so vulnerable as the two appeared at the tip of their towering heights, the lit up streets casting the image of a luminous stream that was motionless, the darkness around it giving it such a unique contrast. She had been mesmerized by the view, but recalled her fear of heights, and retrieved back to his breast plates. With the lithe movement of a feline, Raiden easily tore through the air, vaulting the two beings from roof to roof with such fluid and gracious precision. Peeking up at him from her cowardice coverage, her lilac eyes gazed up at him; now that his visor had been removed, she took advantage of it to study his face at such a close proximity. Snowy locks that danced about his eyes with the breeze, glinting when the moonlight hit it just right so that the humidity could reflect that lunar glow. Sharp eyes that held alarm within the flecks of those ice-like irises, so pale that they had almost looked white. His eyelashes had been dark, and outlined his thin-almond eyes ever so well, giving such contrast to the soft complexion his face had been given. Her eyes wandered amongst his features, oblivious to his order of direction. Eyes falling soft, she gandered away before his alluring looks could distract her anymore, allowing them to glance at the city beneath them. “We're almost there,” she called out above the howling wind, recognizing a few of the buildings that they were encountering. Pointing to a building that had been just before them, she felt the mechanics of his armored suit shift as he bent his legs to get them down, the wind brushing both of their hair up as they fell towards the ground.

Landing soundlessly on the balls of his heels, he caught himself effortlessly on the concrete sidewalk, carefully setting her down. When he had, her lips shifted into a slight pout as the sudden rush of dizziness swallowed her mind; the adventure of roof hopping had given her the slight illness of nausea. Without a word said, the frail blonde stood there for a few moments, hands clutching his chest as she tried to regain her sanity. “Just a tad...dizzy. Not used to that kinda' stuff,” she innocently mumbled, half-smiling at the metal guardian. Sucking it up, she stood up straight to allow the oxygen to pump faster through her lungs, and exhaled deeply. Letting go of him, she turned around and walked cautiously up the concrete steps, and into the housing building.

The sound of the lock clicking in place rang, and she pressed the door open. Immediately, cold air lathered her skin as she stepped forward into the spotless loft, placing the set of keys into a glass bowl that had lonesomely sat upon a wooden table beside the door. It had been a decent place; a large living room that had white, long walls was seen when first walking in. Towards the west, a large leather couch with brown feet was against the wall, a glass coffee table sitting before it. A clear vase with a single rose was set in the middle of the table upon a brown-beaded mat. A few recliners that matched the couch sat on each side, both at an angle towards a large plasma TV that hung on the opposite wall from the couch. On the north side was a wall that was cut at an angle, being a set of wooden stairs. "Go ahead and make yourself at home. I'm going to go set up the kitchen, if stew is okay for you to eat! The bathroom is just over there if you wish to change," she informed as she pointed to a open door just beneath the set of stairs, closing the door after he was in all the way.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 am

Irie let her get down as they reached the place, his face looked a little expressionless at this point. He was curious as to what her home would look like, his mind always wandered to different places when he wasn't paying attention. He watched her as she walked to the apartment, following behind her; he paid attention to the way that she walked, gracefully. He tried to keep quiet when he was walking, he didn't want to be too loud or obnoxious on his way in. They reached the door finally, and they entered.

Nervously, Irie stepped in looking around as he entered the room. It was nice, nicer than his place at least. She told him to make himself at home, and he slowly unslung his backpack to his side; and looked to where she had pointed out the bathroom was, luckily he was able to compact the suit so it would fit into the backpack as well, pretty useful for when it was needed. He walked over to it slowly, unconnecting the head piece, allowing his jaw to be free from its protection. When he entered the bathroom, it became a struggle to get the suit off without making too much noise, he could be clumsy at times and knocked things over, he unhooked, unzipped and unhinged numerous parts of the suit, allowing his body to breathe once again. He took a moment to enjoy freedom from the suit. Once he finally had it all taken off, he rummaged through his backpack, and grabbed all the essential clothing items he needed, a shirt, pants, underwear, socks and shoes; he checked for his scarf quickly but had then remembered he'd let Ivory have it. He wore a plain white shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of bright yellow boxer briefs and block short socks. He felt so much more better when he didn't look like such a circus attraction. He strapped his sword to the backpack as well with a special holder he designed for it. Looking in the mirror for a moment, he fixed his hair and then exited the bathroom, looking around for her.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

Allowing Raiden to go do his thing, she aimlessly wandered into the kitchen, throwing her jacket and his scarf onto the back of a chair in the living room before entering the kitchen. "Oi. I'm starving," Ivory muttered, patting her flat stomach. Leaning down, she causally took off her high heels and threw them under the dinner table that had been placed in the kitchen, which left her with just the black stockings now. "I'll get going now," she sighed, standing up in a sudden motion without disturbing the air around her. This was when her speed that came with being an unknown Verdelet came in handy. So swiftly her hands flew up to her hair as she walked to the pantry, twirling and spinning her hair up into a messy bun. Her bangs were left alone, still swooping over her forehead and tucking behind her right ear, whilst other stray strands fell from the loose bun above. Grabbing some pots from the lower shelves and snatching a rice cooker, she quietly placed everything down in their ideal place upon the stove, twirling around gracefully to retrieve the vegetables and meat. A cutting board had already been set out from the night before, though it hadn't been used. Her fingers danced upon many utensils as she felt for the correct one, suddenly whisking out an overly-sized knife that didn't suit with her innocent appearance, twirling it carelessly as she turned toward the laid out vegetable. A charming grin pressed her lips, her tongue sticking out in concentration. "Okay..." she muttered as she grabbed the potatoes, catching a glimpse of her reflection in the knife.

She began to cut the potatoes into chunky pieces, then diced those as afterwards. In the large pot on the stove, she poured a medium amount of oil in it and put the heat on low. When it started to bubble, she quickly added the potatoes. They simmered quietly, and she began to pour the white rice into the maker. Once the potatoes were browned a bit with a soft texture, she added the stew's beef, sprinkling a dash of spices to give the broth its flavor. Good idea with the stew. Doesn't take long at all, really, she thought as she casually stirred the potatoes and broth, her porcelain nose wiggling as she wafted the delicious. Just as she leaned away from the pot, the soft thudding of feet against the wooden floors caught her hearing, and she glanced over her shoulder, assuming it had been Raiden. “It won't take too long to cook,” she called out from the kitchen, returning her eyes back to the pot. “You can sit in here if 'ya want, or watch TV,” she offered, adding water to the pot. “Okay...while that sits for ten minutes,” she muttered, huffing over to the sink, “I shall cut up some carrots!” she chimed brightly, the large blade being swung upward into the air as she whisked her hand outward. Scary sight it was. Running the carrots under the water for a short minute, she grabbed the bowl of orange vegetables with her free hand and dumped them carefully upon the chopping board. Quickly, she preciseky sliced one carrot after another, soon adding them to the pot. Allowing that to cook for about fifteen minutes at a low boil, she came out into the living room and leaned against the frame of the opening that led to the kitchen, smiling lightly. “Feel better, now that you're out of that hulking suit?” she teased with a beautiful smile.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:11 am

Irie had felt loads better, nobody could imagine the strain the suit puts on his body; it wasn't something just anybody could put on, you needed to condition yourself to wear it; or else it would crush the user. Irie decided to take her up on the offer and walked over to where the tv had been, he turned it on and turned the volume quite low; he just wanted to look, not really hear it. He heard her coming to the edge of the kitchen and the room he'd been in, and he turned to face her, a short smile. "Oh it's not so bad, ya know?" he said rubbing the back of his head, holding his smile.

Irie then looked to the ground and around the room, "Soo.. nice place!" he exclaimed placing both hands behind his neck, stretching a little bit. He felt so refreshed getting out of that suit, also a little exhausted but it hadn't hit him quite yet. He let out a small yawn, stretching out his arms to his sides. "I can't really cook for myself, never been gifted in anything like that.. Ya know?" he muttered, thinking back to a time when he had attempted to cook for his mother, he'd burned everything, and anything that didn't require heat was prepared slopily.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Her bright eyes caught him sitting down upon the couch, and for a moment her eyes had fallen soft; he must have been tired after that incident... Ivory shut her eyes as the memories of the crimson beast came hurdling towards her, leaking into her mind like crawling bleach. It stung. Inhaling softly, her eyelids fluttered open as he spoke. _"Oh it's not so bad, 'ya know?" There he goes again, with those 'ya know's?'. A short smile caressed his lips, and he rose his hand to rub the back of his head. "But isn't it...like, heavy?" she asked suddenly, a tad baffled. "I mean, it looks like it weighs a ton," she added, arching a mocha-brown eyebrow. She then followed his icy eyes as they wheeled around the living room, soaking up its modern interior. "Soo... nice place!" Raiden exclaimed, placing both of his hands behind his neck and stretching. Chewing on the inside of her right cheek, she allowed his words to sit within her mind for a moment before saying something, looking down at her feet. "Yeah, it's nice. The man who took me in has money, I guess you can say," she informed in a low voice, bouncing her toes against the wood. "Or had taken me in..." she muttered quietly. "I can't really cook for myself, never been gifted in anything like that.. Ya know?" he said just then, causing her to lightly giggle at his commonly used phrase. "Cooking isn't that hard," she laughed in a light voice, staring at her feet once more. Her eyebrows suddenly scrunched together at that moment as she stopped wiggling her toes, a thought rolling rashly into her mind. —! "Oh!" she gasped, her eyes shooting towards Raiden. "Irie—your foot!" she remembered, innocently pointing at her own.

"Does it need to be wrapped up?" she asked in a tone of worry, padding over to him in weightless steps as she gracefully crossed over to him in a matter of seconds. He was wearing black socks now that blocked the revealing of the wound, and she crossed her arms as she stood over him. "Take the sock off." It had sounded so demanding, but so lovely as her velvet-like voice chimed like pure bells. "I just want to take a look. I'm not sure exactly what you had done," she murmured as she knelt down before his feet, "...but it did look bad," she added as she looked up at him from her tiny crouching, her eyes full of worry.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Irie relaxed on the couch, sofa; whatever it was called. She asked him about the suit, and about how heavy it was on him. Sure it had been heavy, but with the enhancements the nano machines brought to him while wearing it helped bear the burden. "It does, but there's something special about the suit which makes it lightweight for me it's just pretty tight is all." She walked over to him rather quickly in a frantic tone asking about his foot, he'd almost forgotten about it, he had to shove his sword right through it. Though, thanks to the nano machines it had healed for the most post, or atleast stopped the bleeding. It left a rather nasty scar, the hole had closed up but it hadn't looked pretty.

"It looks a lot worse than it is.."

Irie muttered, his fathers work was truly amazing; unlike any other before him, his father had come up with a design to preserve the human body, and renew it. It wasn't perfected, but it was able to fix Irie of any major blow to the body. He had felt almost no pain when the sock was removed, he looked down at her soft face; he didn't mean to worry her. "My father, he was.. a remarkable man. He left this behind to me, in that suit; I'm like Superman; so don't you worry about me." Though, it wasn't so true. It took time for his wounds to heal, and the more blows there are the more areas the nano machines must cover, making larger blows harder to recover from. He found himself starting at Ivory, and when he realized he looked over the kitchen, his face burned a slight hue.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:14 pm

"It looks a lot worse than it is...' Irie muttered, causing Ivory to arch a brow. ”You got that right...' she muttered as she leaned forward slightly to look at it better, her nose slightly tilted upward and her eyes fluttering downward as she gave it a quick peek. It did...look some what healed at this point. So no stitches and wrap for him! "My father, he was...a remarkable man. He left this behind to me, in that suit; I'm like Superman; so don't you worry about me." Like Superman. She then thought of how he stood between she and that car. Yeah...you are Superman, she thought quietly, lowering her brow. ”Don't worry about you? You may be Superman, but I can't always be Lois Lane,” she teased with a half-smile grazing her lips, her eyes fluttering up to meet his own. The second they had, his immediately flew towards the kitchen, and Ivory's eyes widened. ”Oh! The stew!” she whispered under her hot breath, elegant rising to her delicate feet and traipsing towards the kitchen; if one were to analyze how she walked, they'd discover that the fragile girl never walked on her heels, but on the pads of her feet.

Rushing over to the stove, she quickly grabbed a set out can of tomato sauce, and added it along with a splash of salt, pepper and garlic powder. Allowing that to simmer, the lithe girl quickly made up the table by placing down two plates with bowls on top of them, two butter knives, two forks, two cups full of soda, and two perfectly folded napkins. A bowl of salad was easily made and placed on the table, as well as a basket of fresh rolls. As she spun here and there, grabbing this and that, her hair slowly began to fall out of its bun, and eventually, no bun had been plopped upon her head anymore. The pony tail used had fallen to the ground, the it was kicked off to the side as she walked back to the stove, grabbing the pot and carefully putting it on a cooling-rack on the table. She pulled out a ladle and scooped the stew into both bowls, not too large of a portion nor to small of a portion. Leaning far back to look at Irie, she lazily smiled. "It's all done," she hollered as she placed the ladle into the pot.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Irie laughed a little bit at her comment about Superman and Lois Lane, it was fitting in a way. And thought about what she said, how she may not always be Lois. He hunched forward and stated in a confident tone. "While you may not always be my Lois Lane.. I'll always be your Superman." It ran through his mind a few times after he said it, wondering if that had sounded cool to her as it did in his head. Irie sometimes thought of himself as a writer, and he wondered if anyone would write a story about the things he did, and would it be remembered when he was gone. His favorite super hero had to be Spider-Man, it was probably his biggest inspiration aside from his father,

He broke off from his thoughts when she mentioned the food was all prepared, he got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen, he looked at the meal, it looked delicious and he couldn't wait to have it! He helped her set the table for the two of them, and when they had settled down at it. He paused a moment, and thought to himself, that this was something he could get used to. He spaced out for a good few moments before he took the first sample of it, and to his surprise he felt a burning sensation on his tongue. His expression was rather embarrassing, he'd burnt his tounge. "Youch.." He said as swallowed the stew.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Hearing his feet tap against the wood, she took her seat at say primly, shoulders back, clasped hands upon her lap as she properly waited for him to be seated, too, before digging in. She discreetly watched him from under her thick eyelashes, catching the moment when he had paused, as though some thought broke loose in his mind. As she saw his hand reach for his fork, it allowed her to know that it was okay to eat, and therefore she took her own fork as well. She ate rather small bites, soaking the beef broth in the rice that she had put in both bowls. As she ate, she smiled at at how tasty it had came out, glancing up to see ask Irie how it was. "Is it oka—" she ceased her question in mid-sentence when her eyes had picked up his expression, her heart slumping in her chest. Or so, it had felt that it had. "Oh gosh, do you not like it?" she asked, her voice rising with fright. "I—I can always order Chinese or something! Don't try to be nice and force it down!" she stammered, embarrassment flushing her pale cheeks. Glancing down at the stew in her bowl, the corners of her mouth fell victim to a grim frown. Damn. Is it too spicy or something!? she cried internally, tears skimming the lower lids of her eyes.

The fragile girl who sat across from Irie had gone under an endless amount of experiments in the past. Some that held success, whilst others failed miserably. To those agonizing experiments that fell with defeat, no damage had been done to the genetically engineered daughter. But to those that succeeded, her body had adjusted and swiftly altered, ruining everything for her. At one point, she had forgotten how to show emotion. And at another, she could not feel the dramatic differences between freezing and boiling hot. That's why, for tonight, she couldn't tell that it was hot. Her senses had been removed. So, due to this, she had truly thought that the boy held the expression he did out of disgust, rather than it just being hot. "Really, I'll just order Chinese food!" she quickly added as she rose, a few tears streaming down her cheeks. Way to go, Ivory. Almost poisoned the kid. He isn't ever coming back now, she scolded herself internally, her eyes glancing around for the kitchen phone.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 pm

After Irie had taken a sip from the soda tha was on the table, he looked at Ivorys face, she must have been a very sensitive girl judging from her reaction, she thought he hated the food.. He watched her go for the phone and rose from his chair quickly, and explained that he had just burnt his tongue. "Ivory no, you've got it all wrong! Your cooking is flawless, really." He said as he gently grabbed her wrist, looking in her eyes. "You're an amazing cook." He put the phone back on the hook and led her back to the table, pulling the chair out for her. He walked back to his chair and took a seat as well.

He looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile, as he blew on a spoonful of the stew then tasting it. He waited for her reaction, and then continued to eat. "So, why were you in the park tonight?" Irie had been wondering since he found her, she said she'd been out on a walk, but she was pretty far from her home. So it wasn't really adding up to him. After he finished his food, he took another sip from his drink. He wondered if she'd send him out after this.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 am

Ivory's pale hand reached out and grabbed hold of the phone, blinking away the tears from her eyes as she fixated them amongst the buttons. What was their number aga— ”Ivory no, you've got it all wrong! Your cooking is flawless, really." Her eyes widened as his hand clasped around her tiny wrist, her eyes fleeting towards his own. A faint blush invaded her porcelain cheeks. ”You're an amazing cook,” he said as he put the phone back on the hook, her blush deepening. He said my cooking was great... Gently he pulled her back towards the table, even going as far as to pull out her chair. Sitting down with a baffled look, she watched him as he crossed over to sit back down in his own chair, her eyes slightly wide, and her blush still thriving beneath her skin. And then he gave this reassuring smile that just made her heart skid. Frantically glancing down at her food to cover her face, she felt the heat blister like the rays of the boiling sun, her hand grabbing her fork as she forced herself to eat.

"So, why were you in the park tonight?" His sudden question caused her to look up slightly, the fork held in mid air close to her mouth as she concentrated on the words of a curious one. Slowly, she placed the fork back down and pushed her bowl a bit away from her, any ounce of appetite that once roared within her stomach having disappeared by now. “Why?” she repeated, acting as though she hadn't heard him correctly. ”I tend to go on walks when I have too much on my mind,” she shrugged, her eyes looking up at him now. She lied so smoothly. She paused for a moment, her soft breath hovering between her parted lips. ”Why had you lied at first when I confronted you about your identity?” she asked momentarily, hesitance cowardly hiding within the depths of her quiet tone.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:41 pm

He could sense that she wasn't being one hundred percent honest with him right now, he didn't want to bager her though, if she wanted him to know shed tell him. But he couldn't help but wonder why she'd been so far from home. Ivory asked why he didn't reveal his face earlier, and the first thing that came to mind was how Spider-Man kept his identity from the public, he didn't want to bring harm to his family, and now he was beginning to wonder if he'd made the right choice, what if he's going to expose her to danger. "Well, I just wasn't sure if I should let anyone know about me." He mumbled nibbling on his thumb in wonder.

He picked up his dishes and put them by the sink not sure if he should put them in there or not. He then turned around to face Ivory once more, the girl he'd just recently met but became so special, so quickly. Finding himself staring once again he got nervous and his face turned red. To try and hide it he pretended his eyes were itching and rubbed them both with his hands.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:16 pm

"Well, I just wasn't sure if I should let anyone know about me." Sooner or later someone would have dug up his grave. He couldn't hide beneath the soil of a mask forever. Though, his answer had been reasonable... Anyone who he could be linked to? They could possibly be in danger if he were to provoke an evil presence to an extreme extent. Ivory couldn't see how, though. He seemed to just save lives, like he had with hers tonight. A man with such heroic traits deserved recognition, wouldn't one think? Or perhaps, it was the sense of justice and doing the right things that gave him bliss. Whatever it was, Ivory admired it. A boy who saved lives, though didn't want to be known by the naked eye.

The slender young man rose from his seat after the soft murmur, his hands reaching out to grab her plate as he politely put them away for her. She had taken a sip of her drink when she felt a state bore into her, and she arched her brows in a questioning manner. Her lilac eyes deleted towards him, only to discover him rubbing his eyes. All of a sudden, long wispy fingers wound around his wrists, and she pulled them away from his eyes. Her body had flitted towards his in a matter of seconds, quiet like that of a silent assailant. With her pure face just before his, she could feel the breath that protruded from his mouth brush her nose, the scent of faint vanilla perfuming the air due to the aroma of her hair from when she came to a sudden halt before him. Peering up at him from beneath dark and thick eyelashes, her eyes were radiant in their own luminous glint, no trace of suspicion or sadness within them. Not even a bluff. "No need to fear. I'm as dangerous as they get." Little had she known how brutally truthful that tease had been. A soft grin grazed her soft lips, slowly pulling away and side stepping him to stand before the sink. "I'm just teasing you. But Irie, you can trust me," she mentioned in a soft melodic tone, her hands picking up the plates and placing them within the sink. The hot water began to run just then. "If you wish to remain unknown," she started, grabbing the wash cloth and starting to scrub the plates, "—it'll remain that way. S'not like I talk to anyone anyways," she lightly brushed off with a hesitant laughter that had sounded off beat. Placing the clean plate into the right side of the sink, she grabbed the second and glanced up at him from the corner of her eye, smiling at him. "I promise to keep it a secret." Rinsing that dish off, her eyes fluttered back towards the sink as she turned it off, placing the second plate on top the first. Reaching out for a paper towel, she padded her hands dry and twirled to face the boy, her eyes bright with an unidentified emotion. "Would you have the time to stay for a movie?" she asked.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Before Irie could even react, while rubbing his eyes he felt a soft grip on his wrists removing his hands from his face, as his blurred vision came to him he could also feel hot breath on his face. When his vision became clear he saw Ivory just inches from his face, this wasn't helping him hide his embarrassment, only making it a hundred times worse. She had mentioned that she was dangerous, then began laughing. Her joke had gotten him quite well. All he could stammer was "I-I uhhnn" as she was speaking of how she'd keep his secret safe with her. He began to cool down a bit. "Thank you." He said in a somewhat more confident tone. He ruffled his hair a little to get himself distracted from his face.

She brought up the subject of movies, Irie loved movies. They were one of his favorite activities when he had free time. He especially loved the Spider-Man series, or rather any movie that had a courageous hero who gave it all to protect those he cared about. He wondered what kind of movie she had in mind, he was in the mood for any movie really, just as long as it wasn't some flick about dancing. He nodded his head in agreement to the movie. "Yeah I have plenty of time..".
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:33 pm

A wide smile touched her lips as he eyes shuttered to a closure, his mentioning of how he had a lot of time to spare causing her to feel great joy. The blonde immediately hugged the arm that was closest to her, and clung to him like a leech. "Ah, thank you, Irie!" A little more time with the company of a kind stranger to keep the loneliness away. "There's all sorts of movies on the movie channel," she informed, loosening her grasp around his arms and now letting her hands slide down to his hand, grabbing it. She began to walk backwards as she dragged him towards the living room. "Don't worry, I'm not going to force you to watch a chic flick," she grinned, releasing his hand and grabbing the remote.

Plopping down onto the couch, it had been hardly disturbed by her feather-like body, wear as any bottom that sat upon it would have sunk in a smidgen; her's on the other, did not. Crossing one long leg over the other, she bounced her right foot to an inaudible beat, flicking on the TV. The news had been on, but before either of the two could catch up with the world's crimes, she flipped the channel to the Movie Center. "'Ya know," she started as she leaned back into the couch's cushions, her hair lightly falling back against her chest as she did, "I suppose we could watch a hero movie. I mean, after all, you were quite the hero tonight." A soft laughter was heard from her, and she propped her bicep on top of the cushion, the palm of her hand supporting the side of her tilted head. "Anything in particular?" she asked, glancing over at him.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

Irie sat with the blonde headed girl on the sofa, he sat in the crutch of the comfortable couch with one leg pulled up to his chest and the other extended to the floor. He looked over at her as she was suggesting movies, and she'd brought up super hero movies, while those were his favorites he usually got extremely into them, he felt like he'd make a fool of himself while watching it. He smiled and shook his head, waving his hand in front of his face while rambling. "AH naw, that's fine we can watch whatever you'd please!".

Irie was wondering what the two of them would end up watching as he spectating the screen, as she guided through the menu; looking at all the choices that came across the screen. He recognized some titles, but some sounded like films that he'd never even heard of before. He took a quick yawn, stretching his arms out a little bit. The small yawn, turned into a second and even longer yawn as he stretched once more; it felt so good to stretch his muscles outside of the suit.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:07 pm

The boy who was hidden beneath the protection of pallid blonde hair—almost classified as white—looked over at her and gave her a soft smile, wavering a hand at her. “Ah nah, that's fine. We can watcher whatever you'd please!” he said, his head shaking. For a moment, the blonde girl stared at him, his response causing her eyes to widen by the slightest bit; a soft blush coated her cheeks as she immediately looked back at the TV, the remote still bobbing in her hand as she jabbed on the button. Trever always picked the movies. Now she had the chance to pick a movie... What did she like? Anything, really. But she didn't want to watch something that he wouldn't like. That'd be terrible... Oh, the pressure.

Slightly agitated, now that she thought about it, her right eyebrow began to twitch as she tried to find something that seemed decent for the both of them. Nothing romantic—oh the awkwardness that would bring. Nothing violent—Irie seemed like the peaceful type. He saved lives, duh. No brainer there. Perhaps something with comedy, mixed with action? Clicking on the category, she pursed her pale lips in a thin line as she tried to find something good. 21 Jump Street: a pair of underachieving cops are sent back to a local high school to blend in and bring down a synthetic drug ring. Sounded funny, in a sense. Clicking on it, Ivory placed the remote on the arm chair and fell back against the couch's cushions, her hair sprawled out all around her. A heavy sigh brushed off her lips, and she folded her hands in her lap. Shrugging, she cocked her head to the side to look at Irie, her cheek softly touching the pillow. ”Sounded like a decent movie,” she smiled oddly.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Irie looked at her with curious eyes as he watched her face make mixed expressions as she was scrolling through the list of the movies the two of them could watch, he didn't mind what she'd pick; if she liked it, he would be happy that it was something she wanted to watch. He couldn't hold back a smile as she turned to him when she'd finally decided on a movie; it was called 21 jump street, he remembered hearing something about it not too long ago actually. He nodded at her hoping she'd catch his drift that it sounded like a good idea.

He watched as she burrowed into the couch, her long hair all around her; it looked cute. Bringing his arms in close to his body he crossed them over his stomach and dipped into the corner of the sofa, getting somewhat relaxed he watched the screen as the previews ended and the movie began. Two boys in the park, in cop uniforms; they rode bicycles! Classic, Irie couldn't help but laugh because he thought if not for the suit he'd probably be in the same boat for catching the bad guys. He had a small grin plastered on his face as they watched it, occasionally he'd glance over at her time to time, wondering what she'd been thinking.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 pm

And so, the movie began. The first thing that Ivory had noted throughout the movie—so far—was how she liked a few of the selected songs that had been used in the movie. It was rather hilarious, though. Her giggles infiltrated the living room here and there, having been one who was easily amused. As the movie tick-tocked along the clock, and the night's hours dripped down as thick as seeping tree sap, her shimmering laughters began to simmer down. Not because the movie had lost its touch—because it didn't of course—but because of the warm sensation of slumber sewing its threaded fingers into her conscious body. It had been an exhausting day for her, and that accident that almost happened (if it weren't for Irie) had taken an emotional and physical tole amongst her fragile self. Propping her tiny fist under her chin, she tried to keep herself awake by forcing her head up. But when she could softly feel the dead weight of her head start to slump over as she drifted, she figured that wouldn't suffice. Sitting up straight, she stretched out and blinked widely, a heavy sigh coolly touching her parted lips.

The movie dragged on, her paper-thin eyelids heavy with slumber and her body dead like black water. Beneath her skin, the muscles relaxed and loosened up, causing her ligaments to feel limp like a rag doll's. Every now and then, her lilac eyes would sluggishly struggle to cross over to the boy who sat beside her, just to see if he had enjoyed the movie choice. From the few sights she caught, it seemed so; a weak yet smug smile nipped at the corner of her lips. Torpidly looking back at the TV, the glare sent a burn to her eyes, and so she closed them. Ivory, you will not fall asleep, got it!? she internally scolded, trying to repeat such pitiful words. Such a thought fell silent to her deaf ears. Slumber tugged on her body, and without a fight, Ivory softly leaned against Irie's side and nestled her face along his arm, pulling her knees up to her chest and curling up right beside him. If she had been more aware of the situation, such an action wouldn't have been pulled; but, she was exhausted and his side was screaming comfort. With her body all situated against his, it began to shut down on her; the sounds coming from the TV became worthless soundtracks to the girl's ears, and the soft glow from the TV began to slip away as she drifted further behind her eyelids. And in the next minute or so, the girl was out cold.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:32 pm

It hadn't been too long into the film before he could tell Ivory was beginning to either get bored with the film or was just getting tired, he could see why; she'd gone through something pretty tragic today. Thinking back, to how he lost her from his sight for just a moment; it all happened because he was reckless. He didn't want that to ever happen to her ever again. He looked at her, her eyes are fighting to stay awake; he smiled very softly as he saw them close for good. Suddenly his smile faded and his face turned red as he felt her against his body, she'd fallen asleep on him.

Irie sat almost solid like a stone, he could only feel his face burning up. He'd never been so close to a girl before, and he didn't know how to react. Over the time of a few minutes, of him getting used to it he could feel his face returning to well almost normal; and he smiled once more. He looked down at her, and wondered if she'd been cold, without thought he reached over, but pulled back a moment; wondering if she'd think he was weird. But, he'd rather her be warm; and moved his arm over again and wrapped it around her small frame, pulling her close trying not to wake her, placing her head in the crutch of his neck and shoulder. He swallowed his fear, and slowly dozed off himself, as the movie was reaching its end.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:19 pm

The porcelain angel slept soundlessly, her chest rising and falling in a gentle fashion. Just having fallen asleep, her eyelids barely fluttered in their closed state as she entered first stage of REM sleep, vivid images criss-crossing in her chaotic mind from today's events, her mind still clinging to the present. The images rolled on like a old movie strip, some out of order, some having been reconstructed and representing different scenarios. Before her mind could grasp onto a miraculous meeting, the soft weight of an arm wrapped around her being, causing her mind to flee from the vivid imagery. The thick eyelashes of the girl unclasped from one another, crestfallen in the woken state she was in. Effortlessly just then, she had been pulled closer to the source of heat that she had originally been leaning against, and the angel gratefully took in every ounce of it that her chilled body could soak up; in the process of being pulled closer, her arm automatically wrapped around the boy's torso, and she clung onto him as if the heat would disappear if she hadn't pulled this maneuver. Nestling her face in the crook of his neck and shoulder, she sighed heavily as a moment of relief invaded her body; the heat he offered was a moment of relief.

/ / /

A soft light casted a radiant glow throughout the whole living room, the TV having still been on, now back on the movie selection. Outside the window, a robin sang her morning song, the sun lightly glinting down on her feathers of ruby. It had been silent in the house, the volume of the TV down lowly and the clock on the east wall ticking harmoniously. Due to the room consisting mostly of white walls, the area was a silent chamber of white memories, bright and pure. Upon the couch, the two beings peacefully resided in their gentle slumber, though soon enough, the blonde had awoken to the song of the ruby bird. Feeling her body curled up against another's side, she—for a moment—was afraid to open her eyes. She could make out the scene, though, just by judging what she felt: her head crooned betwixt his neck and shoulder, her arm lying across his torso. The fabric of his shirt had been clutched within her hand, having held onto it mindlessly throughout the whole night. Warmth kissed her cheeks. Ivory's eyes fluttered open, her eyelashes softly brushing his skin along his neck as they did. Carefully, she peeked through the dark eyelashes, afraid to find some mixed expression touching his face if she were to look up. What if she had forced him into this embrace, without even realizing it due to being so tired last night? She could only see the pale complexion of the skin on his throat, the arc of his chin above her face. Had he been awake, or was he still like a child, carelessly asleep without a trace of worry tainting his face?
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 pm

His brain filled with images of scenes straight out of a movie; dreaming a film of his wildest fantasies. Irie could see himself stopping the moon from crushing the planet; saving everyone he vowed to protect. He usually had dreams similar to ones like these, and it was what had driven him always to continue his goal. He was a pretty heavy sleeper, probably due to all the exhaustion he'd put himself through everyday. The girl who'd wrapped around him, had not yet woken him with her stirring. He hadn't even realized he passed out last night, he didn't expect to stay so long. When he finally woke up, his hand moved; not remembering where he'd been he felt up and down what was immediately on top of him gripping it softly, warm, curved, soft; it had almost felt like..

"Uhn..Ah!"

Irie stammered as he realized what he'd been doing, recollecting last nights events. He removed his hand from her quickly, hovering above her frame it stayed as he felt his face become red once again embarrassing himself. He closed his eyes expecting a slap to the face. He wouldn't have blamed her, but wait; was she even awake to have noticed? He didn't realize, maybe she wouldn't even know. Irie opened his eyes and peered down at her, to see if she'd been awake.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Something touched her chest just then, softly clutching her left breast and causing her to glance down. A hand was— Her eyes widened as her right eye began to twitch, a crooked line creeping across her lips as she realized what exactly was going on. The pale pigments of her skin had been cauterized by hues of bloody red, such a blush appearing to be highly dangerous to those who saw. For a moment, both of their eyes met, and Ivory snapped on the inside. “Eh—!” she screeched, smacking his hand away and fluidly grabbing a small pillow beside her. Twisting around, she swung the soft pillow (if she had put all of her inhuman strength into that blow, he would have flown across the room) and lightly hit Irie from the back of his head with it, her eyebrow twitching. Ivory had pulled her knees closer to her, sitting at the other end of the couch now, pillow still in her clutched hands. “You perrrrrvert!" The 'per' in pervert had been elongated as she said it. ”What on earth were you thinking!?” she wailed in an embarrassed tone, her cheeks so brightly red. I lay beside him, and this is what happens!? she hollered in her head, her blush deepening.

Looking down now, she held the pillow up to her face and smashed her face into it, trying to conceal her blush. Oh—the awkwardness! Ivory wanted to scream into the pillow for allowing such embarrassment to cross her face and reveals itself, but screaming would only seem like she was horrifyingly mad at him, and she didn't want him to think that. Peeking out from the pillow, she fixed her wary eyes on the boy who saved her—wait...he saved her life. Which means that she shouldn't be getting all worked up over him touching her breast. Because he did save her! And this was no way to repay him...well actually she fed him and all but still. ”I'm sorry!” she muffled into the pillow, covering her face with it again. She had been curled up into a ball on the other end now, trying to hide her existence from him. Great. Now he's probably never going to want to see you again, Ivory. 'Ya whacked him with a pillow and called him a pervert, after he saved you from getting smashed by a car. You suck, she internally chastised herself, cringing even more into the couch out of embarrassment.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Irie met eyes with the young lass, he could see the shock in her eyes; he'd still been half asleep. But he quickly woke up when he'd seen her reaction; his mouth spoke but no words came out as he felt like he'd just messed everything up, he'd never ever slept beside another person and when he woke up in an unfamiliar place, he'd forgotten just what he fallen asleep against. Before he was able to mutter a single tone, she'd backed away from him as quickly as she could and smacked in the head with a pillow; he deserved it. He'd felt so stupid, and hung his head low; he took a moment to think about what he could say to her to make up for it. He looked up slightly, and he noticed how red her face had been, and she'd been peaking over the pillow; he couldn't help but find it cute. "I- I didn't mean too.. I've never slept next to somebody before, and when I woke up I didn't realize what was against me so I just was trying to figure out what it'd been.." he mumbled running a hand through his hair.

His cheeks reddening once again he turned his face in another direction, he couldn't really think of anything else to say that maybe could have helped in the situation. "You don't need to be sorry for that, I deserved it.. Ya know?" he muttered while fixing his hair, he probably had bed hair and looked like a right idiot. After messing with his hair he looked back up to her, and tried to lighten the mood a bit. "Uh.. so, did you sleep well?" He tried to crack a smile, but it looked like the cheesiest forced grin someone could pull off.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next