The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Night Lights Out [Trever] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Night Lights Out [Trever]

2 posters

Go down

Night Lights Out [Trever] Empty Night Lights Out [Trever]

Post by Noir Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

In the midst of all the chaos an unlikely woman who stood at about five foot six with pink cotton candy hair, fair skin, and deep sapphire blue eyes sat at the end of the bar. Sipping on a blue tinted colored drink which was entitled with the name tarantula. Its taste was rather sweet with a strong hint of alcohol; however, it bothered her none. She gazed around the room with her sinister eyes feeling as if someone had been staring at her. Who could ever blame her, she was a rather stunning woman, mind the fact that she was a Forsaken. Forsaken's aren't the majority of the population, but a minority since she hadn't encountered anyone like her yet. Nonetheless, she liked being uniquely identified as an individual.

This Forsaken who was a master at hiding her true identity liked to blend in with the rest of the posy, humans. Although she hated humans more than the T.A.P.T, it was easier to fit in with them so that she could be less likely to be found. She goes by the name of Kaede, Kaede Xantho, but most people know her as Cypress although its uncommon. She's rather new to the area and has not really met any other being since she's been trying to stay on the down low.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Kaede lightly tapped at the bar and asked another drink from the bartender. She sighed feeling as if the day could get any slower. She hadn't done anything lately except being cooped up in the alleys trying to stay away from all the madness the T.A.P.T had to offer. She was already identified a long time ago, and ever since then she felt as if the world wasn't safe any more. However, slowly but surely she's beginning to break out from her shell and start new. Kind of hard being identified as a loner; nonetheless, she's hoping it will change.
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Night Lights Out [Trever] Empty Re: Night Lights Out [Trever]

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am

After a long stressful day at work, a successful man would come home to a beautiful wife who cooked a meal just for him and fix him a drink of choice to go along with it. Some men aren't so fortunate. Take Trever Valens for example. Lieutenant of the Omoi Ame Police Department. He makes good money and he's more than handsome. But here he is, at a bar. Paying some other fuck to make his drinks after a hard day's work. Not even a decent meal. The best meals he ever got was when he'd take bitches home and they'd make him breakfast in the morning. Besides that, this terminal bachelor typically accustomed to eating nothing but cereal and TV dinners. A typical 23 year old man of the wolf wasn't a stranger to the lone wolf lifestyle. But his more human side cried out for compassion and companionship. One night stands could only get a man so far after years of the same old song and dance. Can I buy you a drink? Be charming and sound interesting. Take her home. Bring her to bed. Fuck the living hell out of her. It was so predictable at this point. So routine.

His biological clock was far from ticking. But something new was definitely in order. There needed to be a change in his diet, so to speak. Life needed more flavor. Even if he still had one night stands, what could he do to improve upon them? Sexual performance was hardly his problem, but the meaning went so much deeper. How do you make this routine thing mean more without having to settle down? Maybe he could take up a few sexual partners keen on open relationships. Who the fuck knew. But would that really help him? Probably, actually. The young wolf sat back in his seat, pondering all of this while he cupped his drink in his hands and stared thoughtfully at it. From the booth at the side of the bar, his gaze darted around to each patron's face, finding his target.

Finally his eyes were set upon a young woman. It was hard to miss her, she was the most beautiful one in this damn establishment. Scanning her and all of her assets, the male was quite taken to her appearance. Target acquired. Now all there was to do was get into position, aim...and fire. The wolf stood up from his seat and approached the young female. Trever Valens was quite a sight to look at. Probably too much of a sight. Tall, tanned, and handsome. His body was so perfect, his uniform that was still on only complimented his manly shape. A nice fitting black collared button down with long sleeves that were rolled up to expose his beautifully toned arms. A black tie was undone and simply draped around his neck, exposing the buttons that were undone a few notches down, which allowed anyone access to his sculpted chest. The belt armed with handcuffs to a handgun and all the patches that decorated his shirt certainly gave away his occupation. It was hard to miss a cop, even if in a more relaxed form after hours.

Once his the distance between himself and his target was almost closed, Trever made his presence known. He dropped his drink and let it shatter and spill all over the floor. Then he made his full approach. "Excuse me, miss. I believe you owe me a drink." The wolf's lips curled up into his usual cocky smirk. The one that made all the ladies fall for him. After a bit of a pause, he continued. "Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine." Sometimes being covered head to toe in cheese was an attractive thing. Trever had many tricks up his sleeve. Most times his looks enough were what sold them. "But my apologies. The name's Trever. Trever Valens. I'm kind of a big deal in this town...you new?" He hadn't seen her face before. Sure, it was a big city. But being a cop, you saw everyone. Maybe didn't know many, but you at least see every face at least once. Her's was not one he had the pleasure of seeing before.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 am

Lost in her own little world, Kaede slowly sipped her tarantula; however, her thoughts broke to pieces as the sound of a glass shattered not a few steps away. She blinked numerous times before she even turned to gaze at the commotion. As she turned her gaze slightly to the side, she saw a man, a rather stunning one for that matter, standing there as if he had accidentally dropped his glass on the wooden ground. From the short examination she had just done, Kaede knew that the man was a cop. She sat there not bothering to come to his rescue, he had this in control, but when he began to speak, as the words escaped his mouth, all Kaede could thing was a bunch of bull. She had encountered quiet a few men just like him; cheap pickup lines that would cause any living female to throw themselves at them hoping that they had find the right guy, but eventually getting their hearts broken because of a one night stand. She knew this all too well; she was one of them, except for the cheesy pickup line that the guy had just tried to pull on her.

A smirk appeared upon the contour of her lips, as she pretended to go along with it. Kaede was not one to be fooled so easily; she was a hard shell to break. "Has that cheesy pickup line got you anywhere before because hon' your out of luck." She raised a brow with the smirk still visibly planted on her face. It was a little hard for her to restrain herself from cracking a laughter or two, but she did it anyway just to make the man feel good about himself as if had picked one up for the night. Kaede turned to the bartender and signaled him to get a drink for the poor ole' cop who couldn't contain himself because he had just probably seen one of the many beautiful people in this world. That made her chuckle under her breath. It was hilarious to say the least. She patted the empty seat beside her as she signaled the cop to take a seat. She then turned back to her drink and took a sip. "Kaede Xantho, and no I've been around, my face is just new, at least to your eyes anyway." She nodded and went on to finish her drink. "Don't you have places to be, solving crimes, or possibly eating donuts?" She asked raising a brow as she questioned him.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Well at least she seemed entertained before she opened her mouth. But maybe there was hope when she gestured for the bartender to get this young fool a drink. On top of it she was allowing him in the seat next to her. This was looking good so far. Promising progress for just only the first few steps. Trever eagerly took the seat beside her and moved to a point where there was no mistaking that the male had this one, leaning toward her. No, they weren't friends who sat casually at the bar. There was something there. At least it would look as such to other males, telling them to back the fuck up. Trever was very territorial in that respect. He knew he didn't own anyone. Hell, he didn't like it when others thought they owned him either. But when other men just walk up while he's trying to lay on the moves...not cool. So he makes it as painfully obvious as possible to make a body language out of it, one that says 'I have this one.' Sure. It didn't always work. But once a few came in to punches being thrown in their face, the rest seemed to eventually get the hint. Trever Valens didn't simply play around. This wasn't a game. This is how the man lived. Sexual tensions only made the beast within angrier, which made daily life a hell of a lot harder.

"Well, it never works right off the bat. Wait for it to really kick in. The bartender gets really angry when I do it though, as you could imagine. So I save that move for the genuinely beautiful ones." Trever winked at her then. It was actually mostly true. As the bartender came over to give him another glass mug of beer, Trever sent him a look to, one that just said that he'd cover all of that. Rolling his eyes at this and laughing, the man went back to his work elsewhere. Trever took a nice chug from the mug and then set it down with that satisfying clunk of a large filled glass on a table. "Kaede Xantho. Kaede's a very pretty name. Fitting for a girl like you." The male looked back at her and sent her a grin, which was both warm with a hint of something devious. "Yours is definitely a face I would remember. But I guess we should both be glad I've never seen you before. Means your a good girl who likes to keep that cute little nose of hers out of trouble." The male chuckled ever so slightly at himself before taking up his mug and bringing it back up to his lips for a wholesome chug.

He nearly choked, suddenly laughing at the comment she had made about where he should have been and what he should have been doing. "Please, babe. I'm not your average crime fighter. Disregard all typical cop stereotypes when around me. Cos all the cops I knew that were actually hot and young like me...they were assholes. And I am not one to be compared to that. Nor am I a fat ass who eats doughnuts. We can agree on all that for the most part, no?" Trever said with a laugh here and there. He smirked as his eyes came upon hers again. The male had extremely risky behaviors. That much was showing through as he rubbed his finger tips over her arms in a sensual pattern. "I worked an earlier shift today so I'm off duty right now. If you wish it, you have me all to yourself tonight, babe. This stud's undivided attention is all on you right now. You intrigue me. Maybe you can tell me more about yourself, Kaede..." Trever grasped her arm lightly now and moved his face closer to hers. "I'd love to hear everything about you. Favorite color, what you want to be when you grow up, pets, favorite dish..." The male moved closer then, whispering right into her ear, with a soft yet thundering seduction to his tone. "Your deepest darkest fantasies, turns ons, favorite positions, your overall desire to mate with a prime candidate like myself..." He sure knew how to choose his words, that was for sure. Who would actually fall for something like that, much less even stick around to entertain it? The male understood the risk factor. But why the fuck not toy around with her. She looked like she could handle it. Trever leaned away just slightly now and rested his arm against the table, keeping himself focused on her.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Just like that the cop had her on his leash, or so he thought. Kaede was not one to be easily fooled by such compliments. Yes, she was aware that her beauty out shinned from all the other females in the room, and she was very aware of how remarkable beautiful she was. God had given her that; despite being a Forsaken and all, a demonic creature who cared less about the thoughts or cares of others. Kaede was a little different from most Forsaken; she liked to isolate herself from them. She identified herself as an individual who had a heart, but if you were ever to stumble upon another Forsaken, don't think their anything alike. One little thing though that raises her temper, is when someone treats her like a doll. She hates being seen as weak, and especially when someone treats her delicately. She is the opposite of that. She's strong and independent with a strong sense of chivalry. You can say; however, that Kaede has a split personality. When you first meet her, she can be rude and very disapproving, but once you've moved past that exterior she's quiet lenient and laid back. With that, she can also be very seductive and playful. Just like this man who was just a few inches away from her; sitting on the stool beside her.
★★★★★
"First mistake, do not call me a good girl; I'm far more better than they are. Secondly, don't even go there with "cute." Saying the last word with a twang. More than anything else Kaede despised being called such things. It was in her nature that getting angry by just those little small words could push buttons for her. She knew that the guy was just commenting her, but she could and would not accept being called a good girl or being defined as cute. Yes, her beauty was different from all the rest, but by all means there were far better words than that. She sighed under her breath and tapped the bar table lightly with the ends of her finger tips. Two strikes. She marked silently in her head, one more and he was out. That's how she played her game.

Kaede didn't mind the fact that he had called her babe; luckily for him he had a pretty face. That saved him, but at least for now. She had crossed her legs as she shifted her body to the side facing the man. She hadn't seen it earlier, but she could see his flesh. Remarkably sculpted like some God from an ancient Greek story from a lightly opened space from his uniform. She had to admit it was rather tempting. Back then, if she saw a man worth her taste and desire, she would pounce on them and do God knows what. However, she was a little different now; trying to restrain herself from doing anything she'd regret. She didn't regret much, hell, she regretted nothing.

As the man ran his fingers lightly and sensually down her upper arm, Kaede grinned. She listened to him speak as he pulled his face only a few inches away. She gazed into his eyes, not in that hypnotizing type of manner, but just a gaze where it seemed she felt drawn. Rather it was different. She wondered if the man could tell if she was only going along with his little plan that he had planned out, but nonetheless, she pressed on. "Favorite color red; it reminds me of all the miserable beings I've killed. I'm not a child who needs to dream; I'm an assassin. Pet? They would just die. Favorite dish? Men." She said the last few bit in a rather hushed and seductive tone as that smirk of hers visibly reappeared on the corner of her lips. Although that last part wasn't what he wanted to hear, it was what she gave him, probably far more better than naming out some random dish. She knew he was a cop and maybe her words might get her cought being he was an official and all, but it didn't bother her. His next questions were a little more different, hinted with a twang of seduction. Her smirk did not leave from her face, but stayed there. Kaede grabbed the man's tie and pulled him back closer to her face. She could smell that alcohol lingering from his breath as he slowly breathed. "Position? Whatever the partner likes. I'm not too picky." Although she did not answer most of his questions, she only answered what seemed fit and satisfying for his ears to hear. She bit her lower lip and released his tie, turning back to the bartender who was literally staring at them from the corner of his eyes. She signaled him for a another glass and smiled.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down