The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever)

2 posters

Go down

Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) Empty Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever)

Post by Luna Willows Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

It was a clear night. Most of the people at this point had gone home or were spending their time in bars or other places. That was a shame. After all, this night was such a beautiful night! One could get lost in the fresh air. Well lost....or one could be flying down the road without a care in the world. Yes this was the case for Luna. It was on nights like these where she liked to take Ray's bike out the most. Why? Well she missed him the most on night like these. He would always be taking her on his bike to some pretty looking place. Sometimes to the park, sometimes out of the city...and sometimes it was just a night ride like this. The two staying close together the entire time, just enjoying one another's company without having to spend too much money. Of course they would have to pay for the gas but whatever that didn't matter. The fact of the matter was that they were together having fun without a care in the world.

However Ray never pushed the speed this much before. In fact he was always making sure to stay at the speed limit and be very careful not to get pulled over. So what was Luna doing? Yep you guessed it. The vampire girl was pushing the bike as fast as she could go without actually hurting herself. She wanted to know what this puppy could do. She had it in her possession for a while, but never actually went out and put the pedal to the metal so to say. So turn after turn, she quickly started to figure out that this bike...Her Baby...was seemingly much lighter than others. Even fairly sharp turns were done without too much problems. So how fast could it go? Could it make it to 200 mph? Could it go faster than that? Well she was going to find out here soon. Driving until she found a good stretch of road that was straight for a while, Luna came to a stop and took her helmet off to look at it properly.

Yep it was a good race way. The only thing wrong with it? It was pretty far from the main streets....from most places....yeah it was kind of dark and almost like the perfect place for a serial killer to be hiding. Should she be worried? Well truthfully she was wearing....alright she was wearing some short shorts, a tight tank top that cuts just above the belly button, her black boots, and Ray's old leather biker jacket. Truthfully she looked like someone who was just asking for it. Someone who would die right off in the beginning of a horror movie. However Luna wasn't in a horror movie, Luna wasn't asking for someone to come out of the middle of nowhere and killer. In fact she more than likely would have the upper hand in that situation. So why was she wearing these clothes? First off she always wore them. It was just easier to put on these things than anything else. The other reason was because she was stopping by work later to pick up her pay check.

But for now she was going to be zooming down this stretch of road without a care in the world. Replacing her helmet, the brown haired girl revved the engine a few times before going at top speed. The wind blowing against her, her long hair flowing behind her, and not a care in the world. If only Ray could see her now. No wait...if Ray could see her now he would be shaking his head at her and asking why she left Simon alone in the apartment for so long. So maybe at this moment it was a good thing that he wasn't here to see what she was doing with his bike. Yeah actually that was a pretty good thing.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) Empty Re: Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever)

Post by Trever Valens Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 am

Another day, another unexciting shift. Trever was starting to get bored of this city. Nothing interesting had happened since the takeover at that one lab. The one he found Ivory in...and killed a few dozen people to get to her. Sure, Trever was no saint. He was no hero. Hell, he didn't even really care much for the law. He just wanted a good day. A day where he could either chase someone down or shoot a crazy mother fucker in the face. Excitement never killed anyone. At least no one important to him. Sitting in his police cruiser, in a tight alleyway just before the most speeded upon road in the city. It wasn't exactly busy, but that was just the problem. No lights, no cameras, no action? Perfect for a few kids to get away with a drag race. Trever looked at his cell phone to check the time. It was dark out now. Someone was going to have to drive by this place soon enough. Until then, the radio was silent. Nothing was going on in this city. No one needed Lieutenant Trever Valens at this moment.

The male opened up the driver's side window as he lit up a cigarette, the sparks from his lighter illuminating dim light all around before dissipating into nothing after the torch was lit. Taking in the poisonous air in a calm fashion as the fire burned around the edges of the tobacco filled roll of paper, the male waited. His prey would come soon. He could feel it. He let out a breath of smog that filled his side of the vehicle before making its way out the window and flicked the ashes into an ash tray near the console of the car. As the male brought the thin stick of tobacco to his lips he thought deeply of what this night shift would bring him. Maybe for once he would finally arrest someone? Imagine that, for the first time in a good while. Actually forcing someone against their vehicle, handcuffing them while uttering the Miranda Warning. Trever smirked and laughed through his cigarette. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." He laughed again, flicking more ashes to the side before continuing to toke on his cigarette. He must have sounded crazy.

With a light and poisonous sigh, the male leaned back in his seat. Maybe nothing would happen though. Was that really such a bad thing though? No. He guessed it wasn't. Lacing his fingers behind his head now, the young wolf officer closed his eyes, letting the nicotine and rat poison calm his nerves as well as his itchy trigger finger. "Maybe I'll just do some 'undercover' work at one of the local gent clubs tonight...why the fuck not. See some babes...shake hands with their pimps. Why the fuck not." Trever talked to himself often when he was on the job alone. Usually Nero was around to keep him company, but not tonight. Maybe it was for the best. He'd never run with that idea, whether for profession or pleasure. Trever sighed again and rubbed out his cigarette into the ash tray. Finally beginning to hear some activity at the end of the road, the male sat up and started up the car. Maybe he'd have his chase after all.

Before he could even think, there was his target. A motorcycle zooming right by. If only he clocked in the speed on that one. Not like he'd need any proof that the operator was not going the legal speed limit. Trever threw the cruiser into drive and turned on his lights and sped out of the alleyway and in the direction of the motorcycle. Closing up the window now, he sped up toward his target, not quite matching the speed but getting there. The biker would easily be able to see the flashing lights from the mirrors so it was just a matter of waiting to see what this bastard's next move was. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, boss." Trever said to himself as he narrowed his eyes toward the speeding two wheeled vehicle.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever) Empty Re: Oh so you think you caught me? (Trever)

Post by Luna Willows Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 am

Ahhh....this was exhilarating. Not a care in the world. Just her, her bike, the wind....and flashing lights? Crap. Of course there would be someone here just waiting for someone to come by and do exactly what it was she was doing. Just fucking great. If she got pulled over and thrown into jail...that would be bad, very bad. Simon was home all alone. She had said that she was going out and might be out all night. So him waiting up for her wasn't a problem. He was a smart kid, he would know that he needed to go to bed. After all, there was school to think about. A ticket she could handle. She could easily make up the money in a night. Then again...the likely hood that the person who was coming over to arrest her more than likely was either a woman, a fat guy eating doughnuts, or some fresh guy straight out of cop school who got stuck on this shift and plays by the rules. Yeah she was screwed.

With a sigh, the vampire pulled over to the side. Though there was a law saying that she could continue until she found a nice bright open space...there was also another rule that stated that if she went a certain number of miles forward she was trying to escape. But what was she worried about? It wasn't like the person getting out of the car was some kind a pervert who's only intent is to rape girls on the side of the road. For that matter...could the person even tell if she was a girl? Well they will once they get out of the car. It would be hard not to notice.

Taking off her helmet, the brunette placed the thing upon the bike and put the kickstand up so it wouldn't fall. The cop was more than likely going to ask her to get off, or he/she was going to force her to get off her baby and all that jazz. Just play it cool Luna...maybe you will get lucky and this guy can fall for your looks. Yeah maybe you will get a sucker who will just let you off with a warning this time. Or at least that was what she was hoping for. Again she already more or less figured out that the person coming out of the car was going to be someone she really couldn't con so that she gets away from them. Well....on the bright side...bars won't look bad on you. And you will be in a cell with the same gender as you...and hey, maybe Mizumi will hear about this and kill the person. Wow alright now even I have stepped too far.

Putting on a smile, the girl looked back over at the cop car and spoke with a smile when the person got out of the vehicle. "Is there a problem officer?" Oh you bet there was little missy! She braced herself for the formalities. 'Do you know how fast you were going?' 'I am going to have to ask you to step away from the motorcycle.' Of course she is going to tell a lie, then the truth, they might ask if she was drinking any, she will say no, they will ask her to say the ABC's backwards, and she will do her best to do them because let's face it....it's hard for sober people. As the scene played out in her head, her reddish brown eyes just focused upon the spot where the person was going to get out. Luna really had no time for him or her to just be messing around. She had a paycheck to pick up and pick her hours for next week.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

This one wasn't as daring has he anticipated. How boring. Pulling over like a good citizen of society. Probably shouldn't have been speeding in the first place then. Rolling his eyes then, Trever slowed down as the bike did, waiting for it to pull over so he could do so right behind it. This individual probably wasn't a huge risk taker and possibly also wasn't a supernatural at that rate. Not like it mattered, the male was just thinking about who he was going to be up against here. It was best not to rile up something that could end up ripping your throat out at any given moment. Hell, a fight wasn't even what he cared about. He just didn't like explaining his odor of wet dog to those who were more sensitive to it. In fact, when the male was fully stopped and parked behind the bike, he typed the license plate into the TAPT server. If this bike was registered under a Listed individual it would come up as such, allowing him to know exactly who was in front of him at this moment. But no go. No match to anything on The List. But that meant nothing. This this person could have been an Incognito just like him.

With a sigh, the Lieutenant stepped out of his cruiser and approached the biker. Who was still mounted as if they would make a get away at any given moment. Trever wasn't falling for that. Before he even began his approach the officer spoke up calmly, "Off the bike." Regardless at this point, he would close the distance between them. Slowly he realized that this person was a woman. A damn good looking one at that. What luck. Maybe he could play with her a bit, make her think she had a chance of getting off the hook with him and then slap a ticket on. "Wow. Are you a speeding ticket, baby? Cos you got Fine written all over you." Double meanings and cop pick up lines were always fun when the time arose for them. Trever thought he was being pretty damn clever right about now. "Nice bike also. I always wanted one like this myself. But then I found my truck and fell in love. Having a huge bed is more important to a woman than looking good, I say. What do you think?" More double meanings, but those not so cop related. Trever winked at her for effect. "Any clue how fast you were going, sweet heart? Where's the fire?" Trever smirked as he got to his point now. Hope was probably diminishing. "License and Registration." No hope now. But he would hear her out as he looked everything over, he wasn't that big of a douche. Surely this woman had no where to go, she just wanted the thrill of the road.

At the corner of the wolf's eye, something pulled his attention toward the alleyway before them. A few shadowy figures were there, thinking they were being clever standing in the midst of a dark alley where most people couldn't see them. But these eyes were so much keener, especially in the darkness. After a certain point he lacked color vision, but he could make out the details of these people and what they were holding and what they were doing. For now, it was a bunch of kids just drinking. How nice. Trever turned his attention back to the young woman, worrying about one task at a time for now. Looks like tonight wouldn't be as uneventful as he thought. His lips curled up into a smirk with the thought.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 am

What was this? The guy who had actually walked out of the cop car wasn't fat or some newbie? Not only was he a good flirt, but he was also a great catch. What the hell was he doing as a cop? Was it the only thing he could do? Did he really like the guns? Or did he just like handcuffs that much? Well whatever the reason was here he was saying these very stupid pick up lines and other things. So with that in mind, Luna figured that she could at least try and put something forward. But first thing was first. That comment about his truck and her motorcycle. Like hell she was just going to let that one pass by her and her say nothing. Maybe any normal person would have just let it slip. Maybe anyone who was trying their best to not have to pay for the ticket would have just shut up and done what the man said. But Luna was Luna. Old habits are hard to break.

"Oh I agree with that," she said with a smile. "Most girls want the biggest beds so they can wreck it all later and totally blame it on you. Me on the other hand would gladly skip out on the bed. See on a motorcycle you not only go fast...but you go everywhere and anywhere." Slowly the brown haired girl got off the bike and placed the helmet upon the seat where she was once sitting. She wasn't going to be leaving it for very long. This guy liked to play. Sure he was also doing his job, but then again he had a different job in mind too. Or at least that was what the vampire girl was getting. "And as for the fire....well there is nothing wrong with getting a bit burned...if you know what I mean." And the game was over. She really did need to go and get home...

Turning back to her bike she fumbled around with the locked compartment that had most of her stuff when she went riding. Why not in her pockets? Alright yeah you stick paper and plastic cards in your jacket pocket and go flying down the road....Why not her shorts? Haha.....yeah good luck with that one! Anyways Luna pulled out the needed information and handed it over to the cop who had gone about and pulled her over for speeding. Once again she was taken in by how hot he looked. Oh why was she such a sucker for these kinds of guys? The ones with the black hair and muscular.....damn her weakness! No she needed to not think about it. She needed to think about something else. Something that wasn't about his looks. His car. It was a cop car. It was a nice cope car. It had the Dodge logo on it.....it had the Dodge logo on it? Alright that wasn't weird at all. What kind of cop- And mental facepalm.

This was the first time she had ever met the guy. But this wasn't the first time she had ever heard about the cop car with the Dodge logo on it. Most of the guys that came into the strip club often talked about how this hard ass would stop them for no reason other than them possibly speeding or some other thing that just happened to be against the law. So this was the man behind the Dodge logo. Very interesting. Turning her reddish brown gaze back upon him, the vampire started to look him over more carefully. "So you must be the one everyone is talking about. I didn't realize that someone like you could look this good. Maybe I should start thinking about getting into trouble more often when you are on duty." She smiled and winked at him. Of course it was all in playful fun. Or at least the last part was.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Well, wasn't this one a feisty little minx? Most women he pulled over would bend over backwards...or forwards to get this male to let them off the hook. Of course, Trever was professional about all of his work. He didn't just let pretty girls go because they had a pretty face or flashed a breast or two. Sure, maybe it helped. But Trever wasn't as easy to please. And this one certainly wasn't starting off on the right foot. He guessed she realized that much though as she turned around and gave him all the paperwork needed to get on with this. He looked it over for a moment. Luna Willows. Had a nice ring to it. The male's eyes darted back up to the female before looking down again. She seemed to be looking at his car so his eyes also took a brief gander at his police cruiser. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary there. "I'd ask if you wanted to ride around with me for a night. But you know. I should be letting you on your way." Trever smiled warmly then and began to walk to his car, to go fill out the information to give her her well deserved speeding ticket. But the male stopped halfway, thinking for a moment.

"You're such a flirt. Do you tell all these things to other cops that pull you over?" Trever turned to her and approached again, giving her all of her papers and her license back. No ticket. Not at this second. "But you know...I'm a pretty big deal in this town. It shouldn't surprise me that word gets around. My car has made a name for itself too." He says all this in a louder tone, as if he purposely wanted everyone to hear him. It wasn't that obvious, but he was definitely speaking loud enough for the delinquents he noticed earlier in the alley to hear him. "But please. Don't flatter me. It won't get you anywhere. However...today and today only...I'll let ya go. Just keep that bike of yours out of trouble. Next time I wont be so...generous. Have a good night." Trever winked then and walked over to his car, getting in and starting up the engine again.

Before she could make any effort to even get on her bike, Lieutenant Trever Valens was already gone. He turned onto the nearest street, pulled over and waited a moment. It would take a moment for the young woman to recover from the shock of being let go, get her stuff together, and then leave. But once she was ready, would she make the same mistake twice and speed again, right by him? That would just be ideal. The young wolf smiled to himself in a clever way and got out of the car for a moment to peer around the building that would allow him to see the beautiful biker girl. But at this point something wasn't entirely right...

Just beforehand, the 'delinquents' in the alleyway had noticed the officer's departure from the scene. The girl was all alone. Vulnerable, to their knowledge. "Hey sweetheart! Why don't you come join us?" They approached the exit of their shadowy retreat, making themselves more visible. There was only three of them, intimidating and shady men. One came close to her, not yet moving onto the sidewalk just yet. "We've got plenty of booze to share, baby. Come join us." This male made a wicked smile toward her. Before any reaction could be made, one of the other men disappeared and reappeared very suddenly next to her, pushing her bike onto the ground so that she would have to make more of an effort to make a getaway with it. Trever caught this part, and instantly made his sprint toward his car to radio for assistance. These men weren't going down without a fight. Trever would have to provide a damn good one.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:18 am

Oh what a nice guy. Letting a girl like her get away and all that jazz. "Oh you know I only flirt with the good looking ones." Alright that wasn't true...if she needed to actually go out of her way to flirt with a guy to actually make a bigger tip then she would go out of her way to do this. And some of those times it was a challenge to actually do it. Oh god there were some pretty big challenges out there. But that was a different story. The vampire girl was given her stuff back and the sexy looking cop who was known around the town had gotten into his car and left. Alright no ticket, a nice little flirt....then she can be on her way. She still needed to hit the strip club to get her check. Sure it was a shame that she couldn't flirt a bit more, but eh. Luna really didn't have time for that. Actually yeah she really needed to get on her way to go and pick up her check. Tonight was her night off! And sleep sounded really good...

But as it turned out, that wasn't how it was going to end. Just after the cop had left and after the brunette had put her stuff back into the compartment on the bike, a few guys had walked up to her. No they didn't just walk up....they started to hit on her and all that drunk stuff. Saying that they had some good stuff off to the side and that she should join them. At this point the vampire had put on a smile. The type of smile that a girl would wear right before just totally shutting a guy down. But that point never came. That smile that really wasn't meant for killing people just suddenly took a turn for the worst. Her right eye suddenly started to twitch as Luna stopped breathing. Yep...she was about to rip these guys apart where they stood. If she could breathe fire....smoke and flames would be coming out at this point.

Without warning the vampire grabbed the shirt the guy who had touched her bike, picked him off the ground and threw to the side as if he was just some sort of ragdoll. The poor guy had actually slid across the road a good amount. Maybe he even bounced a bit. Who knew. All Luna knew was the fact that the dick head just signed his life away. Good thing that cop wasn't watching....Or maybe he was...eh oh well. Life goes on.....for most people anyways.

Actually the second guy got lucky. She just completely ignored him as she picked up her bike, examining it over carefully. "Oh my god Baby are you alright? Are you scratched somewhere? Your paint chipped? Everything working right?" Of course she was talking about her bike. What else would she be talking about? When everything seemed alright, the vampire shot a dark glare at the second one and stood straight up. "If there is anything wrong with My Baby...anything at all...you will find yourself looking at six feet of dirt as the other parts of your body is either missing or shoved so far up your ass it is coming out your mouth....you got that?" The girl took a step forward to try and freak the guy out. After another moment of sending threatening glares at the guy, she went back to over looking her bike to make sure that there was nothing wrong with it.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down