The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart

2 posters

Go down

Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart Empty Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart

Post by Trever Valens Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

The conference room was filled with many high ranking officers, detailing the city's status and reviewing the local precautions needed to enforce every day conduct between themselves and the citizens of Omoi Ame. Among these men and women sat Lieutenant Trever Valens, the unrelenting guardian of this fine city and its people. All of this to him was just boring protocol, an annoyance that had to be done before he could physically leave this place and defend everything on the outside. Truly, he hated it. He wasn't helping anyone by sitting on his ass and watching everyone else in the room gorge themselves with coffee and donuts. Talking about the city's problems wasn't helping the situation either. Trever just wasn't the most patient of individuals to begin with, however there was no reason for this bullshit.

But finally, his police chief was about to dismiss them. Almost. But then he was reminded of another issue and quickly remedied the error of prematurely dispatching this impatient hound. "I almost forgot. There is a new member joining the force tomorrow; Alexandra Heart. Obviously I've left this news unannounced for as long as possible. I know a lot of you have your own work to deal with...but a new officer fresh from the academy needs some guidance from experienced members like you. I figured it best to ask at the latest possible time, when it needs to be decided. Don't all jump up and volunteer at once now." And with that, dead silence filled the entire room. Hell, it was silent even before he ended his little speech. Who wanted to deal with a rookie? No one. But someone had to.

Trever Valens was the only one in the room thinking about when he was a rookie. Of course, everyone once was but no one liked to admit it. He on the other hand genuinely longed to have those years of his life back. Back when he was fresh on the force and Lt. Stephanie Laneson was the woman who reluctantly, or probably was forced, to take him under her wing. Through all of the chief's talking, all this young male thought about was the time he spent with her, learning from her and ultimately falling in love with her. Again, years of his life he desperately wanted back. Perhaps this was a chance though. A chance to give back what that woman had given him, after he had wronged her. Either way, a young woman newly joining the force was nothing to be ignored. Someone had to take her in and show her the ropes.

The last moments of awkward silence ended as the young Lieutenant's hand half raised to take on this obligation. "I got her, boss. I'll teach her everything I know." He smirked then, making it seem like no big deal. However, this was a big deal to him. He wondered for a moment if this was what Stephanie looked like when she answered to taking on such a duty. Confident, sly, an arrogant grin on her face as she probably looked so cool taking up a younger individual of the opposite sex. She would. Trever had to shake off the thought immediately though, or risk thinking about her to a further extent. "Better not be everything you know, Valens." The Chief said warily, knowing young Trever Valens' reputation with the ladies. But with a sigh after, he nodded, happy he didn't have to force someone to do it. With that, they were dismissed.

That night, the Lieutenant returned home after a long day's work and situated himself at his work desk, in the modest bedroom of his home. He tapped his finger over the touch pad of his laptop in order to disrupt the screen saver, a slide show composed of all types of beautifully crafted firearms, most of which were actually the ones he owned. His desktop image was the New York City skyline, with all of the program icons conveniently placed in the sky, so that none of the buildings were blocked by Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Word; for example. With a long dragged out sigh, the hidden wolf put a file down next to his laptop; the file of Alexandra Heart. Just her name, address, phone number, education, and academy information was written here, as well as a picture of her was given. Besides that, there wasn't a lot to go by. Trever already read through all of it. There wasn't much left to do but meet her tomorrow at this point. But did she know anything about who would be teaching her? Seeing how late this decision was made, probably not.

With that thought in the young Lieutenant's head, he fingered through the file for her phone number. He began to type in the numbers on his house phone, a corded phone that laid on his desk. Would he call her? Really? What a creep. The male bit his bottom lip and thought about that move for a moment. When Stephanie called him, she couldn't get through to him and just left a brief message. And from that brief message, prior to them meeting; what did he say? 'Bitch wants the D.' With that, he nodded to himself and clicked the phone against the receiver. He didn't want to make the poor girl uncomfortable. But not hearing his young and evidently strapping voice...wouldn't she be walking in just as scared? Thinking she's stuck with some fat creep? He had to put a voice to his name before she got in tomorrow, at the very least.

Trever sighed again as he picked up the phone and redialed the number. This time he would actually go through with it and allow the call to go through. To his relief, there was no answer. He would just leave a message and be done with it. Perfect. Just leave a message after the beep, Trever. He said to himself reassuringly. That was all he had to do. Beeeeeep. "Hey there. Uh..." CLICK. Alright, Trever Valens. Forget your own name there or something? Good job! He began to be berated by his own thoughts due to his own stupidity. Before she hears that message, he has to redeem himself, so he quickly dials the number again and presses the phone to his ear. Let's try this again... Beeeeeeeeep. "Hi. Sorry about that before, I thought I had the wrong number." He begins chuckling at his own stupidity, burying his tired face in his hand. "I'm from the O.A.P.D., my name is Trever Valens. Lieutenant Trever Valens. I'm going to be the one showing you the ropes. I just wanted to introduce myself before you came in tomorrow. You're probably nervous and all, walking into a new career and meeting total strangers. I mean, I was a rookie too once." Now here he was, making it into this whole fucking thing. Just end it, Valens. He snarled at himself internally. "With that, welcome to the O.A.P.D, rookie. Don't sweat a thing. I got your back." SLAM.

Trever angrily stands up from his desk. "Oh great job, Lieutenant Trever Fucking Valens! 'I have your fucking back, alright!' Have your back to the fucking wall! Just like I was a rookie, I was a fucking virgin once too! I'll show you all the ropes and tie you up in my fucking basement! Now she'll think she's coming in to a fucking rapist club! Good job man! Let's fucking call her again to clarify exactly what you meant to say the first time, you fucking idiot!" He was now berating and mocking himself externally, and very loudly with large exasperated arm and hand movements. After calming himself and letting out a huge and aggravated sigh, the male turns toward his desk. His jaw drops in absolute horror. The phone did not connect to the receiver. She could hear all of that. And likely everything he was about to say and do. Trever had to remain calm, which was hard enough for him to do on a regular basis. He slowly moves up to his desk, carefully taking up the phone, and even more carefully placing it on the receiver. Click. A few seconds pass now, before he calmly wills himself to his bed and forgets about everything until the next day.

The next day came. Trever was sitting at his desk, constantly checking the time. His new partner was going to be stepping into his office in about another fifteen minutes. As each second ticked by, he became more and more nervous. Maybe he scared her off and she wasn't even going to show up. Maybe she's going to come in and slap him. Maybe she'll come in and demand he tie her up in his basement. Maybe SHE was going to tie him up in her basement! The possibilities were endless and each idea only got worse. What if she pressed charges already and he lost his job over this? That would be terrible. He was just trying to be a good guy. With a loud groan, he bangs his head against the desk. "Maybe I should go home." He finally says one possibility out loud. That would help, running away from his problems. After a long while of sulking in his own worry and utter embarrassment, the intercom on his desk rings. "Lieutenant Valens, the rookie is here." It's time. With a long intake of breath, the male places his finger over the button and speaks, "Great. Send her to my office." And with that, he composes himself nicely enough, putting on that lawyer face of his and folding his hands together on the desk. On the inside, it was like he was awaiting death.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart Empty Re: Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart

Post by Alexandra Heart Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 am

She had been taken into the police force and survived the academy; barely. Accidentally firing toward the ceiling during the indoor target practice wasn't necessarily the guaranteed 'in' she was hoping for. Though, regardless, she made it... somehow.

It was the night before her first day and her nerves had her tied in a knot as she paced the living room floor with anxious anticipation. "Breathe, Alex. You'll do fine. Someone will tell you exactly what to do step by step. You won't have to worry about a..." RING! The ringing of the home phone startled her making her jump mid-sentence with a shriek. "Who could be calling? At this time of night?"

She looked around the corner to the analog clock hanging over the kitchen counter. RING! It was 9:47 pm. Besides Thunder and 5C007E12, AKA Scooter, she was the only one in the house at the time. The ringing caused Thunder to leap from the kitchen counter where he had been sleeping to the floor, across the house, and dart his way up the steps with such volume that it over-powered the next 'ring' of the phone.

After which, Scooter began to speak: "I believe the most logical course of action during an event such as this one that involves the ringing of a verbal communication device, like that of a telephone, would be..." RING! "For any able nearby being, usually in the form of a Human, not that I'm discriminating against any other type of being, to pick up suck a device; and therefore, in the process, answer such a device." Alex gave Scooter a look as the phone rang once more. It was a slight glare mixed with utter confusion.

She never liked answering the phone; especially since it was never for her. She found phone conversations awkward and preferred to just let the answering machine take a message instead of taking one herself. Alex listened as the answering machine picked up the current call. "Hey there. Uh..." CLICK.

"What an odd, yet interesting, vocally delivered message." Scooter turns from Alex and begins to roll away as he finishes: "Very... informative." Once out of sight, the phone begins to ring again. "Perhaps there was information the person calling previously forgot to include. That would be a most surprising realization when reflecting on how thorough the message left had been." Scooter continued driving away with a small humming motorized sound as his robotic voice trailed off into the distance.

Alex gazes off in the direction Scooter went for a moment kind of lost in what he was muttering about until the phone rings again. It snaps her back into being conscious of her surroundings. She glances to the clock again. "Nine fifty. Who was that? A wrong number? If so, why are they calling back?" The answering machine picked up once more.

"Hi. Sorry about that before, I thought I had the wrong number." Alex watched the answering machine intently as this unfamiliar male voice continued to leave his message; quite confused as to why it wasn't the wrong number. "I'm from the O.A.P.D., my name is Trever Valens. Lieutenant Trever Valens. I'm going to be the one showing you the ropes... The knot in her stomach from before returned doubly tight. "My boss is calling and I didn't answer?! What is he going to think? Not even the first day and he's got the first impression that I can't be reached by telephone! Should I pick up now? No... I can't. If I did, he'd think I was screening my calls or something suspicious like that. No. If this comes up... I... I was just taking a shower at the time." Alex wasn't really paying much attention to the rest of the message as she was too absorbed in her panic to notice. However, a sudden slam from the machine caught her attention.

Things were silent for a moment, until Lieutenant Valens spoke again. "Oh great job, Lieutenant Trever Fucking Valens!" Alex's eyes widened as it appeared he was yelling at himself for his idiotic choice of words while on the phone. This was her boss? This made her more nervous than when she thought her boss would be overly professional and... well... sane. "Tie me up in his basement? What?! Maybe I shouldn't go into work tomorrow. No... no. He can't touch me, right? Even police officers need to obey the law and last time I checked, rape was still illegal." Alex took a deep breath to calm herself as there was a long silence after the recorded rant. Eventually, there was a quiet click as the phone was hung up. "Well, that was interesting." Alex mutters with obvious emphasis. "Can't wait for tomorrow!" she finishes sarcastically with a heavy sigh.

Alex laid in bed for two hours that night dwelling on the coming day before eventually being able to fall asleep.

With anxiety turning her stomach inside out, she enters the O.A.P.D. the next day; not even entirely sure where to go once inside. Alex glanced around at the entrance, then behind her to the door considering whether she should leave now because this would probably be her last opportunity. The lady at the counter seemed to notice this and spoke up:

"Do you need something?" She sounded irritated and impatient; as though assisting Alex was a huge inconvenience that she was forced to be burdened with.

"I... I... uh." Alex's nerves were getting to her. "I'm from the academy? This is my first day? I think I'm supposed to meet someone?" she replies as if she's confused if anything she was saying at the moment was even correct.

The lady nods attempting to hold back an eye-roll. "Right, the rookie. Hold on a moment. I'll let him know you're here." She taps a few buttons and then speaks. "Lieutenant Valens, the rookie is here." "Great. Send her to my office." came the response. The lady looks back up to Alex. "Kay, you can head right in! Just... follow the signs. You'll eventually find your way to the Lieutenant's office." She dismissed Alex with the wave of her hand as if she were exhausted and even that flick of the wrist was too much effort. "Uh... thanks." Alex realized she wasn't eager to be helpful and glanced around, following the signs posted on the walls for directions.

She finally, within a short period of time, found the door. With a deep breath she mentally prepared herself for anything. Then, she knocked and opened. "You uh... you called? Me to the office... I mean. Even though you called my house too. ...I was in the shower at the time! I'm sorry I missed it! Though I didn't. I did listen to it. I didn't want to call back... because... you know. Uh... it was late. But I appreciated the call... I... uh..." CRAP! She was worried about this. She was folding under the pressure and anxiety. She was at a loss for words. Thinking nothing she could say could make it any worse at this point, she let one last thing slip in an attempt to ease the tension. "So, you're not a virgin." And she quickly realized she was wrong. She could, in fact, make everything ten times worse; and now had.

After standing there like a deer in headlights for a few more seconds, now silent, she just very slowly closed the office door behind her and waited for the Lieutenant's response.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart Empty Re: Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart

Post by Trever Valens Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

He could literally hear her footsteps approaching the door. Death was coming to him and he could hear every foot step like he could hear each passing second ticking within the clock he had been staring out for the longest time now. The young wolf shut his eyes, trying to calm himself down, trying some breathing to go with it. It was going to be ok. Her footsteps were that of a nice girl. Not some scary one. No ill intent to her mien, from what his acute ears could pick up on. He sighed out another long breath and looked to the door calmly as it was knocked upon. "Yes, come in." He pretended to be going through his desk then, making himself seem like a calm and professional man behind a desk. Yes. How professional he must look, fumbling through pens aimlessly. Calmly, he took one of the pens out and placed it upon the desk, looking to her now as she began tripping up on her own words, which only made him more nervous as time progressed. When she was finally done, one could certainly make out the sweat that was forming on his brow. "Oh...yeah I'm sorry to have disturbed you at that time of night. I had just gotten off work and seeing as you were coming in tomorrow, I wanted to make a good first impression." Which failed. Miserably.

An awkward silence began between them. Trever took this time to take the pen he just had taken out and opened up the file he had on her now. He thumbed through it for a moment, recollecting key points he wanted to discuss with her before he even thought about handing over her badge...or her gun. Suddenly, all of that was thrown through the mother fucking window. He lost his cool then, his eyes widening into the file at her last words. She was mocking him now. She was about to make him lose his job now. She was going to rip his balls off now. No big deal. Say goodbye to everything you've ever worked for, Trever. The Lieutenant cleared his throat and composed himself again, looking up to the entering young officer with a calm gaze. "I really must apologize for my...obscenities. It was very unprofessional. I thought I hung up the phone. It was a personal call on my personal time, but that doesn't excuse what I have said. Some first impression I made..." His eyes dart away for a moment, to one of the few picture frames on his desk, this one being of his mother and father. What would Jameson do? Just grab her butt and say it. Those were famous words he longed to forget at this moment. In fact, not only did he mentally facepalm himself at the thought, but physically as well. His father wasn't helping him out of this situation.

"But I suppose that between us, two partners, a level of openness and trust must be displayed. So to answer the question, no. I am not a virgin." And with that, he facepalmed himself again. Not the right words. At all. She will never come into work again at this rate. That or he wont. The hand finally lowered again and fingers were interlocked with his other hand that still rested on the desk. The male's blue-grey eyes calmed and fixed themselves upon his younger, but not much younger, subordinate. With a sigh, he heaved himself up and walked in front of his desk, extending a large hand to the probably frightened young officer. "Lets try this again. Lieutenant Trever Valens. I've been a member of the force for only a few years myself. I'm 23 years old, the youngest of our higher ranking officers. I suppose I found myself to be the most relatable choice. I mean...you could have been stuck with worse right?" Still not the right choice of words. To make things worse, his mouth was about to worsen it even further. "I mean, I may be a young man with an extremely high sex drive. But would you prefer an older unattractive male with the same condition? I think you have a pretty fine situation here, Miss. Heart. Don't worry. I'll take care of you." Yep. Just making it worse. Trever's eyes avert downwards then as he bites his bottom lip. "Um...I'm Lieutenant Trever Valens." Lets try this. Again.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

A personal call on his personal time attempting to make a good first impression. He sounded more nervous than she was. In a way, this calmed her slightly. However, it didn't help her place any faith in the depth of his sanity.

"No, uh, don't worry about it!" Alex replies before her cringe-worthy "not a virgin" comment.

Alex's eyes glance off to the side when he confirms he is, in fact, not a virgin. TMI. However, she only had herself to blame. She did ask. "Openness." Alex considers that a moment with slight relief. Hopefully, he won't mind her terrible first impression then; the horrible one she was currently making.

To his reintroduction, she shakes his hand and replies: "Alexandra Heart. You can call me Alex. Twenty-one years old, single child, brunette hair, green eyes, virgin," she states to hint at her discomfort toward his "extremely high sex drive". She pauses. "But I'm sure most of that was in my files or something anyway... or right before your eyes." Her attitude shifts slightly; taking almost an accusing tone of voice as she's kind of offended by his sexual comments. If he assumes she'd consider having sex with either an old or young man at this point in her life, he was mistaken. "A fine situation though... right."

Alex lets go of his hand and glances off to the side awkwardly. What kind of boss is this guy? Certainly not professional. He appears like a huge creep. She was just trying to hold off the shivers running down her spine until she left the office. At this rate, she wasn't sure she wanted to work here after all; at least, not under Mr. Valens. But, for the time being, she was willing to take the re-do and try again.

"Alexandra Heart," she reintroduced.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Alright. New page, starting fresh. Awesome. Now don't fuck it up, Valens. "Take a seat, Alexandra. Please." He indicates to the chair in front of his desk. In the mean time he'll thumb through her file, taking a few moments like this to carefully think about his next words. Being reminded of her noted 'feats' in the academy he'll lightly chuckle to himself. "I'm not going to be that guy who bores you with bullshit, Miss Heart. School's out. Everything I teach you will be completely hands on, and I can almost guarantee that I can only show you once. I won't always be around. There's too much in this city to take care of. I won't always be around, rookie. And one day you may not know how to handle it. You might have to use the same techniques yourself. Hell, you may even one day find yourself coming up with your own solutions to a problem. I won't be able to teach you everything. Not in this city." He'll begin, trying to test her a bit. Would she show any fear or doubt? An officer of the O.A.P.D has to be 110% sure of what he or she is doing at any given time. The unsure would likely fall prey to one of the many true beasts that lurk within the city. The blue-grey eyes of the wolf would scan her, looking for the slightest sign of a lack in confidence.

After that was done, the rest would be quite easy. Trever wanted to see what was going on in this girl's head in general. He would admit to underestimating her a bit, for she hardly seemed to know what this job would eventually entail. "They say Omoi Ame is considered one of the most unstable and thus potentially most dangerous environments in the world. Why do you think that is?" Making sure she was paying attention now. He didn't like to be this kind of jerk off. Hell, he said earlier how he hated bullshit like this. For a moment he'll pause and ask another question. "What made you want to become a police officer, Miss Heart?"

Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am

There was a sudden unexpected shift in Mr. Valens' personality upon restarting the conversation; almost as though he'd put up a wall and was now more like a teacher in a school, lawyer in a courtroom, or... well, police officer on the streets. It was this more professional conversation that Alex was never good at having. It made her nervous. She took a seat.

"Hand's on?" Alex had a flashback of her academy days. There was some 'hands on' training there too; most notably, the firing range. Her eyes dropped from Valens to the folder in his hands; realizing with a cringe that the incident was probably recorded in that folder. That one time where she was a little shaky with the gun, saw someone walking up to her out of the corner of her eye and jumped startled; sending a bullet straight through the ceiling. She could imagine though the report wasn't as detailed. No, they probably left out everything but her misfire.

She figured she'd explain the best she could. "So long as no one startles me while I'm trying to fire a gun; I should be alright." She seemed rather confident. Then again, perhaps that was because she really didn't know what she was getting herself into.

The next thing Mr. Valens said though really caught her off guard. "Unstable? What do you mean? I thought, for the most part, this city was rather safe. I mean, sure, there's the occasional robbery or something; I'm sure. But 'potentially one of the most dangerous environments in the world'?" She'll pause a moment before answering the second question. "I joined the police force to maintain the city's current state of order. To give back to the society I live in in the best possible way..." She'll think a moment still surprised by what he had said earlier. "But... if things are that bad; then I'm here to set things right."

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down