The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Heart Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:14 pm

A stunt double? After that, Luna's correction of sneaking out of the house seemed suspicious as well. Alex gave Luna an odd look out of the corner of here eye. It was a look like: 'Really? Yeah, alright.' Alex didn't buy it at all, but Luna was successful, however, in shutting her up about the topic for the meantime; especially when she grabbed Alex's hand and started for the garage.

Suddenly, though they'd only known each other for maybe a couple hours, Luna was seeming like a good friend of Alex's; a friendship that typically takes months to form. Why was Luna going so far out of her way for a poor, ignorant, sheltered girl like Alex? That's a question Alex still couldn't figure out.

Sure, the window jump had Alex on guard with Luna. She suspected Luna was a supernatural of some sort, but that was just the thing. Supernaturals were supposed to be scary individuals with incredible power. People that often abuse their power against humans, right? Least, that's what Alex always feared. But if that was true, then Luna appeared to be an exception. Alex couldn't be sure of that just now though, and wasn't about to fully trust her.

They made good time getting to the garage; and so far, they ran into no interference. It was odd. Yet, they were traveling rather quickly. But Alex was getting a feeling in the pit of her stomach...

"You two! What are you still doing here? Visiting hours are long over by now? This parking garage is only for staff and faculty after hours!" A voice announced from behind Alex and Luna. It made Alex freeze and her heart dropped as she glanced back at him. It was a security guard. One of few. He was apparently patrolling the garage at the time. Talk about bad timing.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) - Page 2 Empty Re: What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

Post by Luna Willows Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:06 am

Luna groaned on the inside. What were the odds that they were going to get stopped this quickly? Actually pretty god damn high if she had thought about it earlier. And actually, if she stayed here with Alex any longer then they ran the risk of someone catching them. The nurse must have gone and tried to tell to security guards around the place (or at least try and locate one to tell them) only minutes ago. So the vampire needed to hurry the hell up and get out of here. So her plan? Well she was a girl and she was a vampire....as well as a stripper. Luna knew how to get out of very difficult situations all the time!

Luna smiled at the man and walked over to him. "Oh I'm really sorry sir. You see me and her were staying here late because we were visiting family. We had accidently fallen asleep. As you can tell we parked here earlier so when after hours came around and we realized what time it is...well as you can see we fell into this problem." She looked at this man with her big eyes and batter her eyelashes. As she reached where the man was, she gently took the man's hand and held it loosely. "And since it is really dark out I'm almost afraid to keep walking in the dark of this place with us girls. I know this is a hospital, but you just never know right?"

Playing the damsel in distress actually was rather annoying. Though Luna had done this many times before, every time she did it it slightly killed her on the inside. She wasn't sure if it was because she could take care of herself without help or the fact that men -some times women- fell for this all the time. But sometimes you had to do what you had to do...even if it killed you on the insides.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am

"I'm calling bullshit." He'll look between the two girls now suspicious. Then he'll look back to Luna. "And by the way, I'm gay," he'll finish; taking back his hand. "What are you really doing here?"

Alex finally snapped out of her temporary paralysis of fear. "I'm sorry sir... it's just that..." She took the pause to think quickly on her feet. "What safer place is there than a hospital, right? And I realize it's trespassing, but neither of our families really... understand. And we don't want to do anything publicly. We've done this a couple times now, but if it's a problem, I'm really sorry, and we'll stop coming here. It's just... we're scared that someone will view us harshly and we'll never be able to show our faces anywhere without being subjected to harsh and hurtful comments." She'll walk up and hold Luna's hand tenderly. "It's just not fair." Her eyes will begin to water and a tear will run down her cheek. She didn't like to lie, but she was finding out that she was a rather good actress.

"Oh! I didn't realize. Look..." He'll glance around to make sure no one else is listening. "Just try to be more careful not to be seen; okay? Guards patrol through here every hour. I saw nothing. Now, go on, get out of here." He'll smile at her kindly. Alex nods, turning to Luna with a smile, and then tugging her hand slightly to lead Luna away from the encounter.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2