The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) Empty What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

Post by Luna Willows Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:03 am

Luna was pacing back and forth in the hospital room waiting for the woman to wake up. Back a while ago...maybe an hour or less, she couldn't remember, Luna was speeding down the road and had ran the red light. She always ran red lights, or at least she sometimes did, and nothing bad had happened before. This time...yeah this time she had ran the red light and had hit a girl crossing the road at the same time. Upon impact, Luna had flipped over her motorcycle and the other girl had been sent to the side...the left side. The brown haired vampire quickly recovered with scraped and blood running down her legs, since she was once again wearing a short skirt, and ran to her bike. Of course she had to make sure that it was fine. After all, it was her baby! When that had checked out, she quickly realized what had actually happened. There was a woman laying on the side of the street.

Was she dead? Oh god what if she was dead?! No Luna couldn't kill another girl like that! As she started to panic, the vampire dropped to her knees and placed an ear to the girl's chest. Nope. It seemed as if she was still breathing. Oh that was good. But...but what happened if she wasn't alright?! What if there was something internally wrong with her? What if she was slowly dying?! No that couldn't happen. Being the good girl that she secretly was, Luna picked the girl up onto her bike and raced to the hospital. She had explained that they had gotten hit while they were riding on her bike and...at that point they just took the two in and placed them into a room. The same room that Luna was pacing in now.

There was so much going through her mind. What if she did get hurt? What if Luna was going to go crazy and possibly attack this girl or someone else in this hospital because she was a vampire? When was the last time she had eaten something? And when was her boss going to give her her pay check?! Yeah that one was really important.

With a sigh, the vampire girl flopped into one of the chairs that was provided. The first thing that needed to be done was for this girl to wake up. Then after that she would take things from there. Yeah baby steps. "Good job Luna...you just had to driving like a crazy idiot...could have crushed baby, could have killed this girl, and you are freaking out if you have eaten or not." Her hands covered her face as she sighed heavily. What would Simon think of her killing someone? No...she couldn't even tell him that happened.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) Empty Re: What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Heart Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 am

The pain was close to unbearable. Alex's eyes opened slowly; wincing. Still not aware of her surroundings just yet, her right arm crossed over to hold her left. Through her squinted eyes, she finally made out a girl sitting in a chair nearby.

This wasn't her room. It was too organized and white to be her room. And this uncomfortable mattress wasn't her bed. It took a fraction of a second before it clicked. She was in a hospital. What had happened? Something to her arm. She winced again as it flared up in pain.

"What happened?" Alex finally asks the stranger in the room, who now appears vaguely familiar. She already had pieced together what had occurred, but her mind was still unwilling to accept it just yet.

Of course. She had just graduated from the police academy and she couldn't have two moments to rest. This is how life repaid her for achieving the impossible; or at least what had seemed to be impossible for such a clumsy person like herself.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra) Empty Re: What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)

Post by Luna Willows Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Luna's reddish eyes snapped up and looked at the girl in the hospital bed. When did she wake up? Did she hear what she was saying before? The vampire girl stared at the girl before her, trying to read if in fact she had over head Luna talking with herself. But from what she could tell, it wasn't so. Her eyes glanced away as she crossed her legs, rested her elbow upon the arm rest, and propped her head up with her left hand all skillfully....while forgetting that she had skinned her legs only an hour ago. What was she going to say to this girl that she had run into with her bike. By what manner was this girl asking. Was she not sure that she had gotten hit? Was she not sure how she got to this place? So many replies were forming in her head. But how was she going to reply? On the inside she was freaking out, but on the outside Luna had returned to that mask and hid her real emotions effortlessly. It was actually scary how well she could do something like that.

"You were hit by an idiot on a bike," Luna finally replied after sorting her thoughts out. "The bike owner must have been speeding and didn't bother to check if there was anyone coming into the crosswalk before you started walking. Then again...you weren't watching where you were walking either. Didn't your mother tell you to look both ways before crossing the street?" Yeah sure she was being a bit mean....not only to herself but also to the girl that she had hit....but that was just how she was even when she was really worrying about them. "Anyways I took you here to the hospital and told the nurse that we both got hit by a car...or another bike...or something....we just got into an accident and here you are sitting in that bed asking me what was going on. Any other questions?"

Her reedish almost brown eyes stared at the other girl's green ones. At first it was to keep eye contact with her, then t more or less turned into Luna looking at the girl closer. She seemed to be young...about her own age, or younger. She couldn't have been a high school student. No...no high school girl like her would actually go out at night alone. Plus where she was walking was another hit that she wasn't. Maybe she just graduated or something. She looked to be in good health...nice clothes as well. Someone who wouldn't fall to the level Luna was at. Wait...why was the brunette comparing this girl to herself? She was just a stupid girl that she had run over with her bike. Nothing more. So with a huff she glanced away and looked out the window of the room, which was a pretty good view of the city night. "Look if you have no other questions as to why you are here or whatever else...I need to be going. I have a pay check to be picking up that should be here today."

With that said, the vampire stood up and walked to the door, not really expecting anything else to be said by this silly little girl who got knocked out by falling on her arm. Like really...who gets knocked out when falling on your arm?
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm

She was hit by 'an idiot on a bike'; a speeder. And this girl had scrapes along her legs. They were both in 'an accident'. Alex knew why this girl looked familiar and her own words helped confirm it. She had been the speeder.

Alex turned away taking in the room as the girl continued talking; still paying attention, however. She'd never been in the hospital before. At least, she had never been in a hospital besides the day she was born. The thought of hospitals always creeped her out. Needles and monitors and beeping. It always seemed too easy for them to slip up and give the wrong patient a dose of anesthesia; or worse. She shook her mind off the thought as the other girl was finishing.

"Are you alright?" she finally asked. Indicating to the girl's legs. The injury, however, reminded her of her own and she winced once again; now also noticing a throbbing on the left side of her head. Upon flying to the ground, her head must've whip-lashed against the road. She rubbed it. It was at the very least quite bruised. "You're not an idiot either, by the way." Alex really had no way to know that, except she didn't seem like an idiot to her. But saying this was Alex's way of acknowledging that she knew this girl was the speeder and her way of saying 'it's okay' or 'I forgive you'.

Only a few moments later, a faint robotic hum could be heard coming down the hallway outside the room. It was Scooter. He stopped in the doorway; unintentionally blocking the girl's exit. Although, he was only two-thirds her height.

"Alexandra Heart, are you alright? I was informed by the hospital, via the communication device commonly referred to as a telephone, of your injuries and the manner through which you obtained them. There is a very high statistical probability that a vehicular accident could prove fatal when at such a high velocity. Therefore, there is a very high statistical probability that you are dead." Scooter's metallic body was incapable of showing emotion through body language. However, his 'face', was a display that showed two blue dots for eyes and a line for a mouth. These could be altered at Scooter's will. At the moment, though, the display remained emotionless.

"Thanks for the display of concern, Scooter," Alex replied coldly. She then turned to the girl to introduce. "This is Scooter; the family robot."

"Robot is such a degrading term," Scooter mumbled to himself. Alex ignored it.

"Scooter, this is..." Alex paused a moment realizing she didn't know this girl's name; nor did she know how to address her. Attempting to be friendly though, perhaps even eventually friends, she finished: "My friend." Alex gave a small, self-conscious smile to the girl.

"Well, it would appear your vital signs are stable and you are fully functional," Scooter commented on Alex's condition. "How unfortunate," he finished in his typical dry sarcasm. Scooter was glad Alex was alright, but he was programmed with a personality of dry heavy sarcasm. Alex had grown used to it; no longer taking offense. Scooter then turns to the girl, however. "My apologies young, female, humanoid. I wasn't intentionally being rude." It sticks out it's robotic claw to shake her hand and smiles. "I am 5C007E12, but you can refer to me as 'Scooter'; if you must." It's not that Scooter had any dislike toward his name. It was just his sarcasm emphasizing the fact that he never got to choose his own name; and since everyone else calls him Scooter, she might as well too.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Luna came to a stop before the door. Was she actually asking if she was alright? What kind of idiot asked someone who had just run them over if they were alright? The thought of this girl, Alexandra by what the name on her sheet had said, saying sorry to a murderer for walking in on them had popped into her head. The brown haired silly little girl would be bowing and backing up as a murderer was staring at her with a bloody butcher knife in one hand and someone's arm in the other. The murderer wondering what to even do or say at this point. And Luna felt like the murderer at this point because face it....she could have really killed the girl on the streets making her the second girl she had killed by accident. But as the vampire girl stood there and tried to figure out what the hell she was even going to say back to her, the door had opened and something was blocking the way out.

Blinking her reddish brown eyes, Luna glanced down at this metallic robot (or at least she hoped it was) stand there and start going on some kind of rant. Saying that more than likely Alexandra was dead and that he had been called and told that she was here in the hospital. He, or at least she thought it was a he, continued and said that it was a tragic thing that she wasn't dead. Either the robot had a very dry sense of humor, or he was being serious and really wanted the girl that was laying in the hospital bed to be dead at this moment. But when Alexandra started to speak, it seemed as if the robot had a very dark humor about it. Maybe it was just programed to do things like that? Whatever the reason Luna still couldn't get out of the room unless she jumped over the robot, who was called Scooter, and walked away with her badly messed up legs. because every normal human girl could do that after the road rash she had gotten.

Again Luna was taken aback by what the idiot girl had said. When introducing the vampire to Scooter, she had been called friend. Friend? Luna had no words. Either this girl was too kind....or she was trying to do something. And by the look of how she was doing after she had been hit by Luna, it more than likely wasn't because she had a secret plan up her sleeve. But now she was going to have to say something...anything at this point. But what?

"I....uhh...." she started, just trying to find the words. "Yes. I am...Luna. Nice to meat you. Scooter was it? Well whatever you want." She turned and glanced back at Alexandra. "And don't worry about my legs. They will heal in no time..." Actually that was an understatement. Being a vampire meant that she was going to heal over night if not sooner. It was a nice thing, and it was a curse. Some times it would have been nice to just be in pain, physical, for a week or more and not have to fake things when she did. Which she would have to explain now. "It looks worse than it is. I managed to roll off my baby in such a way that Baby didn't roll on me nor me hit you. But what were you doing out so late at night and not looking where you were going?" Just a bit of small talk. If she couldn't get out of the room...then she could at least talk until the robot got out of her way before leaving again. Or she could have been a totally bitch and just try and shove the metal thing out of the way and never talk about this again. The first option just sounded like less work to her.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

It was increasingly obvious to Alex that, Luna, as she introduced herself, was feeling awkward and uncomfortable, to say the least, with this situation. It was understandable, she supposed. After all, she did seem to be in a rush to pick up a paycheck and she did almost, potentially kill her. However, there was something more to it than just that it seemed. Alex's mind fixated on what had happened however.

Could she have really died tonight? That was an unnerving thought. Death. And such a sudden one. Or at least, hopefully it would've been sudden. She was scared to even dwell on the thought. Either way though, she really didn't find herself blaming Luna. I mean, it was obvious she had been speeding through a red light. If she hadn't, this wouldn't've happened. However, the injuries, while they hurt, didn't really seem too serious. She'd likely be home, at the very latest, by tomorrow afternoon. She was lucky, she realized, because like Scooter had said. She should've been dead. She shook it off and responded.

"I graduated from the police academy just this afternoon..." she began to explain. "If you'd refer to firing a small metallic projectile through the ceiling of the indoor target practice facility as one of the steps toward graduation; then I suppose that might be an accurate classification of the end result," Scooter muttered. Alex sighs in embarrassment and glares at Scooter for mentioning that. "Either way, I did still graduate..." her voice drops into a mumble as she reflects back self-consciously. "Somehow." She turns toward Luna to continue. "Anyway, I guess I needed to take a walk tonight to... think things through. I guess it would be an understatement to say I'm a little worried joining the police force. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. And I'm sure, thanks to Scooter's loud mouth, you'd have a lot of confidence in my abilities as well," she added sarcastically; glancing off to the side. She was really beating herself up over this. Her nerves were eating away at her. She was considering just backing out now. They wouldn't want her on the force. Not with her record in training. She couldn't blame them. "You're welcome," Scooter replied. Alex was too hurt thinking about how much of a screw-up she was to even reply.

After a moment, Alex turned back to Luna, recalling something else. "Baby? You named your bike? I mean... unless you're preg... you don't look pregnant. I mean... I guess it's kind of the same thing as naming our robot, Scooter," she looks over to Scooter. "Well, perhaps that's not the best comparison." From that, her lack of social interactions were beginning to show through. The only real friend she had ever had was her cat 'Thunder'; who, to be honest, wasn't the best of listeners. She was a little desperate for a friend and didn't want to see Luna go so soon, yet she didn't really quite know how to make friends either.

"I would agree with that statement, Alex. That is a fairly inaccurate comparison seeing as I am not a mindless transportation device. Myself and a motorcycle are two completely different things." Alex glared at Scooter, now having enough of his uncalled for rude sarcasm; especially in front of someone who she had hoped to befriend. Though the hopes of that were beginning to look slim. "You know, has anyone asked for your opinion, Scooter. ...ever? Has anyone ever asked for your opinion on anything?! To be completely honest, I'm tired of your sarcastic remarks. They're rude and unnecessary." Alex wasn't one to be completely hostile or rude herself, so even going that far was somewhat of a shocking occurrence. "Daniel inquires about my opinions quite often. It would even seem like he likes me more than his own daughter; or have you not come to the same conclusion? And with this kind of attitude, who could blame him?" "Leave my father out of this!" Alex was upset by that; on the verge of tears. But she wasn't going to let Scooter have the satisfaction of seeing her cry. "I apologize. I'm sure your motorcycle is much more valuable and... agreeable than my dad's prized walking metallic junkyard over here." "That would've taken an emotional toll on me if I hadn't turned off my emotion production software just prior to that comment."

It had no 'emotion production software'. Alex was fully aware of this; especially since she had done most of its construction by herself at the request of her father. That was just another sarcastic come-back of his. She just rolled her eyes.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:34 am

Another cop? She had to bump into another cop didn't she....oh god why? What did the poor girl to deserve something like this? As Luna stood there weighing the very things that she had hear come from Alexandra's mouth, the scene of when that one man (Was it Trever?) had stopped her when she was speeding down the road. That night had turned into a pretty questionable one. She had to do a lot of explaining as to why she had suddenly lifted up a full grown man up and threw him a good few yards away from her. Yeah...that one wasn't so much fun right there. But then again...this girl didn't seem as if she was all to confident with her skills. And to be truthful, Luna was wondering the same thing right about now. But as she watched the robot and Alexandra continue to talk, the vampire could see how she was beating herself up about this. Why? She had picked something honorable and hard working to do with her life. What did Luna pick? Being a stripper that went by the name of Lilly. Yeah that was a real wonderful job. Who the hell wanted to group and tell their kids how they got a knife wound there. At least being a cop someone could do something good for the whole of the world.

Then the conversation had shifted to the fact that she had called her motorcycle Baby. What the hell was wrong with calling Baby Baby? Then Alexandra had asked if she was preg....pregnant....? As in...as in having a baby herself?! Quickly her hand touched her stomach as her eyes shot down to look at it. No...no of course she wasn't. She made sure not to ever let that happen. She would never let that happen. She didn't want to have a child that did the same things she did. She often feared that one day Simon was going to wake up one day and be craving blood so much that he would attack her. Or worse, Luna was going to walk home and find the same scene that her father had found her in. That was never going to happen. If she had to, she would do everything possible so no one else could ever have to go through the same problems as she did.

Then Scooter had said it. This froze Luna to the spot. The idiotic robot had just insulated Baby. It had called her wonderful motorcycle a mindless thing that just took people from one place to another. How dare it say something like that?! Her hand that was placed upon her belly gripped the cloth of the tank top she was wearing under her large leather jacket that was just a bit too big on her. She was going to dismantle this hunk of junk until there was nothing left of it that was even remotely recognizable. You see...one does not simply dis her bike and get away with it.

But as she was about to go and do this, the two had continued on with their argument, hearing things that rung just a bit too closely to Luna. This girl, this Alexandra seemed to not get along too well with hers, just like Luna had when he was still alive. The tight hold that she had upon her shirt loosened and her red eyes turned away from them as Alexandra seemed to disagree with the robot. It was kind of funny. Most people would agree with the robot, that Baby was nothing to get so worked up about. But it was one of the last things of Ray...one of the last things that linked her to him. "Actually Baby is very special to me. But I guess a stupid robot wouldn't understand the importance of a vehicle and its owner. And I'm not the one who named it Baby, the man who owned it before hand called her that. That motorcycle was Ray's Baby...and now it is mine to keep watch over..."

Her voice had turned soft after saying it. Anything that had to do with Ray tugged on her heart strings and her memories. It was a year ago when he was murdered, but the pain of losing him was still very fresh within her. Realizing that someone was in the room with her, Luna pulled herself back from the memories that had suddenly flooded her. She returned her gaze back to Alexandra and started to talk once again. "And I am sure that there is a reason why you finally graduated from the Academy. They wouldn't let a complete idiot slip through their fingers and start waving a gun around in their name. They would get a bad rep....well worse than they have now."
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:40 am

Scooter turned to Luna now with a perplexed look on its display. "The concept of sentimentality that you humanoids share is one that I'll never understand. What worth could material things possibly be beside their natural function?" It was speaking rhetorically to itself.

"I'm sorry Scooter upset you to the degree where you felt it necessary to talk about your personal life. You don't need to explain anything to him; or even me for that matter. Was... was your bike alright in the accident? If it wasn't, my dad is a great mechanic. He loves it too and puts a lot of love into that work. I'm sure he'd give a discount to my friends if I asked. Even if it's alright right now, should it ever need fixing up in the future..." Alex strains to sit up in the hospital bed; her legs now dangling off the side. She grabs a pen and notepad from the table nearby and beings writing. After a moment, she tears off the page. "Here, this is the house number, the address, and... if you need it for any reason, my cell number too. I, personally, rarely answer the home phone." She holds out the page for Luna. "Which I still find to be quite illogical," Scooter commented.

"I really appreciate you taking me to the hospital... and sticking around until I awoke. That wasn't necessary, but you did it anyway." There was a short pause. "And thanks. I hope you're right and they didn't just graduate me cause they were tired of looking after such a failure." Alex laughed self-consciously, though she really didn't find what she said funny. In fact, it was a little too close to how she actually felt for her liking. "But hey, I heard I should be starting on the force sometime next week. If you think I could help in any way, put in a good word for you running red lights or something, just let me know!" Alex gave her a friendly smile and laughed.

Footsteps began down the hallway toward the room. The footsteps walked with a sense of authority. Scooter, glanced out the doorway and rolled into the room to allow a nurse to enter. "Oh! Look who's awake! You should really be lying down though." The nurse walked over and guided Alex back into a lying position. "Don't worry! It's looking very likely that you'll be released tomorrow afternoon. We just want to run a few tests and make sure there's nothing wrong that's less noticeable than the obvious," she explained before turning to Luna, then glancing to Scooter, but then back to Luna. "I'm so sorry! I forgot to ask before. But who are you to Alexandra?" "Alex please!" Alex spoke up. "I prefer Alex." "My apologies." She then repeats to Luna; correcting herself: "Who are you to Alex?"

Last edited by Alexandra Heart on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am

Luna glared back at the robot. What the hell did it know? It knew nothing. Nothing at all. "Look here you stupid robot. I know you don't get the whole caring about things that don't breathe...but to us "humans" we care deeply. The bond that we share with one another when we work hard to get something...the passing of one item to another person is something we look forward to. You would need emotions to understand this, something you clearly lack."

Alexandra piped up again and started to write down phone numbers, numbers that the vampire more than likely wasn't ever going to use. This girl that Luna had run over seemed to really want to get on good terms with her. Why would anyone ever want to be friends with her? All she ever did was strip for people and eat the others. It was better if no one ever became friends with her. But she took the piece of paper and shoved it into a pocket. No point in not taking it. It would only hurt the girl more, and she was done hurting her. Sure Luna came off as a bitch, but deep down inside, she cared about the well fair of people. "Alright...I'll keep that in mind." the vampire replied.

The nurse had finally returned to check up on Alexandra. Perfect timing. Now Luna could get out of here without a problem. She knew that after a certain time, people had to leave the hospital. No one could stay in the room forever. Not unless you were family; which she clearly wasn't. But that didn't stop the vampire from making an unnecessary statement. "Who is Alex to me? Oh can't you tell? I'm in love with her so deeply and I am to marry her. I would die if I lost this girl. Plus I was the one who brought her in." Now Luna waited for the nurse to start huffing and puffing and telling her to get out. Some people weren't very comfortable with the whole liking the same gender and the vampire knew that. She herself liked men, but she didn't mind playing the bi card. Sometimes it was just for fun....and other times it got her out of trouble. Or in this case, it could have gotten her into trouble.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Scooter didn't reply. He simply looked to Luna interested; as though sentimentality was something he had never thought of before. He didn't care to protest the claim that he didn't have emotions. He did, but it was unnecessary to share unless asked about. Scooter simply studied her; even more so when she professed this sudden 'love' for Alex. He seemed baffled, processing it, but not speaking quite yet.

"Oh! I... I didn't realize. I didn't mean to walk in on something. I can leave... I can leave you be. In fact, we don't often do this, but you can stay here 24/7. We make an exception for couples." The nurse seemed uncomfortable with two females being romantically involved and was stumbling on her words a bit. "Unfortunately, you..." she turns to Scooter. "Need to leave now, visiting hours ended at eight. And, I'm sorry, but we can't consider you part of the family because your don't share the same blood-line." "I don't quite understand these foolish technicalities, but I will be on my way. Good meeting you, Luna. Glad you're alright, Alex." Scooter turned and rolled out of the room and down the hallway until his humming motor could no longer be heard. It was different this time though. Scooter was sincere when he said 'Glad you're alright, Alex.'. Alex picked up on it and it meant a lot to her. Apparently, Alex meant a lot to Scooter because he rarely was ever so open about that kind of thing.

"But... I... I'll be back in an hour or so. I really didn't mean to interrupt." Still uncomfortable, the nurse walked out before anyone could reply.

"Well, that was nice acting," Alex started. "But from my perspective, we just met, so I highly doubt you meant any of that. What was that about?"

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:43 am

Well that was a big backfire. Here the vampire thought she was for sure going to get kicked out. Instead, the robot got the boot. All because he wasn't really blood related. Well at least that was good for a laugh. And saved her from having to deal with him any more. But now it was sort of awkward. Not because of what Luna said, but because the nurse was trying not to freak out that they were 'lovers' and a 'couple'. Again...it was kind of laughable. Alex finally made a comment after the nurse left them alone. She asked why the vampire had done that. "Uhhh....honestly I thought that was going to get me kicked out," she replied.

Shaking her head Luna sighed and flopped back into the chair that she was sitting in before hand. [color=#336699]"Well since that back fired on me...guess that I have to stay here for a bit longer. Until you kick me out or until you fall asleep....or there is a change in staff and I can try and freak them out."[color] Her red eyes glanced over at the menu that was offered to people when it was time to order food. Luna picked it up and started to look over what they had to offer. Nothing really good. Or at least nothing she would want to eat if she got stuck in here. Well....nothing that would curb her appetite before she had to go and attack someone, or break out of the hospital.

"Do you want something from the vending machine?" the vampire asked after placing the menu down again. "I'm sure you're really hungry at this point. Or thirsty. I can get you a soda, some water, a bag of chips...maybe a chocolate bar."
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Alex was possibly more caught off guard by this than Luna professing her 'love' for Alex just a moment ago. "Uh..." She was momentarily speechless. "I'm sorry, I don't understand. On one hand, you seem so eager to leave. And no one is really stopping you. Yet, you felt you had to freak out the nurse first? And now that that didn't work, you want to just hangout until I fall asleep or kick you out? Which, uh... I mean, if you want to stay, I wouldn't kick you out!" Alex's thoughts were kind of scrambled. "I... just don't understand. Am I annoying to you? Do you want to go? You did mention needing to pick up a paycheck. I wouldn't fault you for wanting to go. But if you would like to hang around, I wouldn't mind the company either. I mean, obviously I'm not leaving till tomorrow afternoon. So... uh... if you're staying though and going to the vending machine, if you could get me a grape soda! That's my favorite. Second is orange. But, you really don't have to stay."

There was really something about this girl, Luna, that just... attracted Alex. Not in a romantic way, but in a curious one. She was so... unpredictable; seeming to change her mind every two seconds. A very fast thinker. Very to herself and anti-social. In fact, even awkward in social interactions. But even so, Alex felt there was a part of Luna, while perhaps a small part, that didn't want to leave just yet; that wanted to get to know Alex and perhaps befriend her. Alex got the impression, especially with the last things she said, that she didn't have many friends herself. In that way, they would be much alike; if that were true.

Regardless though, Alex got a deep sense, that no matter who this person was, no matter how reckless on the road, this person had a really good heart. She was genuinely a good person. Alex had a knack for identifying that in people; whether, overall, someone was good or bad toward the rest of society.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:50 pm

A whole mouthful of word vomit came out of the other girl. Well wasn't that interesting. It seemed as if Alexandra was confused as to why she was staying here all of a sudden. Yeah she could have just left at any moment. Yeah she didn't need to stay and make sure this girl was alright...and yeah there was the whole point of her paycheck. And sure the girl was slightly annoying, but it wasn't as bad as some people were. The vampire turned to face Alexandra with a blank expression. "Yeah I should go pick up my paycheck and get back home...but more than likely I would get stuck working all night again and I really don't want to spend my time off of work doing over time. I like my days off." Luna tucked some of her hair behind her ear and headed to the door once again. "I'll go and get your soda then. I'll be back in a bit."

With that, the brunette left the room and headed down to where the vending machines were. The other girl was more than likely going to be alight, but Luna wanted to make sure. That was just how she was. Even when Simon was sick or hurt she had to make sure he was fine. Deep down, very deep down, the vampire was a good person. Sometimes it was just hard for her to actually show herself that way. No...it wasn't that. It was hard for her to step out of the shadow that belonged to both Lilly the stripper and Tsuki, herself, that lived with Mizumi. It was hard to just worry about the problems that belonged solely to Luna Willows. Shaking her head she pushed those thoughts out of her mind and continued forward to get the soda that Alex had asked for.

Thanks to the wonderful world of being a stripper, Luna didn't have to ever worry about not having one dollar bills on her. It was a curse and a blessing. Curse because when you pulled out all the ones at the bank people assumed that she was a stripper (which she in fact was). The blessing was that she could always have a dollar for that snack or if someone was selling things on the side of the road and they didn't take credit cards. So fishing into her pocket, she pulled out a good amount of those single bills and shoved them into the machines. She even turned to the one that was offering food and got some MnM's, a Crunch Bar, Lay's potato chips, and a stick of gum before heading back to Alex's room.

"Alright I have your soda and I bought a few other things incase you were hungry," Luna said as she walked back into the room. "I know you didn't ask for it but it's here just incase you might get the munchies after you wake up or something. They really didn't have much of a selection with the café being closed at this time of night." She walked over and placed the stuff on the side table that was next to the bed. And just as she was starting to walk away, her butt started to ring. A puzzled expression fell upon her face as she reached over into her butt pocket and pulled out her phone. "Will you excuse me? I need to take this really quick." she said as she was already heading out the door, slightly freaking out because Simon was calling her at this time.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Luna had left to go to the vending machine. This girl. She seemed to do a one-eighty in personality. At first she seemed to be so eager to leave; staying just long enough to watch Alex awaken to be sure she was alright. But now she's sticking around, looking after her. Alex never had anyone who would do that kind of thing for her. She never had a true friend. Alex was unsure as to whether she could yet consider Luna her 'friend' or not, but regardless, it meant a lot to her.

In fact, where was her dad. Alex figured her mom went uninformed about Alex's hospital visit simply because she was hardly ever home. She really wasn't even part of the family. She loved her job as a waitress, but was working somewhere where they'd call her in all the time to fill in someone else's position, or for over-time on a busy night; so much to the point where, it really almost seemed like she lived there. In actuality, her job was far enough from home where she'd been living out of her friend's house that's a bit closer. She came home rarely and for brief periods of time. But her father... if he really cared, he would've dropped everything and visited Alex in the hospital with Scooter. But no... of course. He just sent Scooter to make sure she was alright; to check in on her. Make sure the accident hadn't been fatal. Alex hadn't realized how little her dad cared about her until just now. She gazed out the window in the hospital room, eyes fixed on some ball of light emanating from an indistinguishable source.

She shook off the thought and fixated on something else Luna had said. If she went to pick up her paycheck, there was a good chance she'd end up having to work tonight, even though it's her day off. What job does that? Some jobs will call you in to work, sure; but why should showing up for your paycheck make any difference in how likely she'd be working? What kind of job did she have? Alex was considering asking her this when she returned, but unknown to her just yet, she wouldn't get the chance.

Alex realized though that while neither Alex, nor Luna, knew much about one another, at this point, Alex felt Luna knew more about Alex, than Alex knew about her. Who was this girl? What was her job? Where was her family? Luna knew about Scooter, and the way her dad doesn't seem to care about her. She knew Alex was joining the police force and had graduated from the academy. She knew her dad was a mechanic when not at work. What did Alex know about Luna? She rode a motorcycle that she acquired from someone close to her. She had some sort of job. That was all Alex could think of. Yet, Alex, despite how little she knew of Luna, couldn't help her desire to want to know everything about her. Alex's curious nature was kicking in and this girl was so mysterious; confusing. It only peaked her interest.

Luna finally returned with the soda along with a few snacks. Alex opened her mouth to say something; protesting her getting anything more than just the soda. However, she wasn't sure how to word it without seeming rude. She accepted it with a "Thank you! You really didn't have to." and a smile. Even small gestures like this meant the world to her. No one ever did this kind of thing for her; thought about what she might like instead of, at the very most, doing only what she asked. Alex immediately grabs for her purse. "What do I owe you...?" Her question, however, was interrupted by the ringing of Luna's cell phone. Alex took a deep breath and stored her question so she could ask once the phone call had ended.

However, Alex's curiosity made her lean forward slightly. Who was on the phone? A boyfriend? A parent? Her boss? She was going to intentionally listen into the coming conversation if possible. If Luna left the room with the phone, Alex would go as far as getting out of bed and walking over to the window, pretending to look out into the night, in order be closer to the hallway and more able to eavesdrop. It wasn't like Alex was intentionally being rude. It was that she had a curiosity that overstepped her right to information. She was nosy; too nosy for her own good. She liked knowing. It was how she had always been.

When she was younger, she only asked questions. One after another. 'Why is the sky blue?' 'Why does grass not cut you when it's so thin and sharp-looking?' 'Are clouds similar to marshmallows, except bigger and in the sky?' Unfortunately, the last, like the others, was in fact a question she had asked her mother once. She remembers this with embarrassment now, but her mother had just laughed and answered 'No darling. Clouds are water in the air, way way up high.' To Alex, at that age, the answers were equally as baffling and illogical.

Her train of thought stopped abruptly as she focused on Luna's phone conversation once again.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Luna had walked outside the room and stared at her phone. Why was Simon calling her? Was he in trouble? Quickly the vampire answered the call and placed her ear to the device and started to speak. "Hello? Simon what's the matter? Are you hurt or-....oh? No no I'm not working tonight.... No I'm not planning to go in either Simon. Dave has enough girls for the night so don't worry.....so what I am doing? Well I'm in the hospital...No Simon calm down I'm not hurt. I accidently ran into someone and I'm staying to make sure she is alright....yes Baby is fine....Yes I know Ray would come back from the grave and kill me if he knew that I hit someone with his bike....Simon....Simon calm down and slow down.....Yes I am going to stay here for a while so don't expect me home any time soon. So that means you need to get ready for school....I don't care if you are 15. I'm still in charge of you so you will do as I say....alright goodbye and goodnight Simon. I'll talk to you later."

The brunette sighed and hung up the cell phone, replacing it in her back pocket where she got it from. Oh that Simon....such a worrywart. Actually it was kind of funny that he was the one checking up on her. As if he knew that she was going to do, or rather did, something stupid tonight. A small smile formed on her lips. It was the best thing she had ever done....to take custody of her younger brother and leave Mizumi with nothing but a bad aftertaste. Wait...wasn't she supposed to be doing something? Shaking her head, Luna pulled her thoughts back to what she was doing. That was right. She was staying at the hospital to make sure Alex was going to be alright. Yeah...after all, it was her fault that the girl got sent here. Plus she already said to the nurse that they were couples so leaving so soon would be a bit weird.

The vampire girl turned around and walked back into the room to find Alex sitting at the window. A bit puzzled, Luna tilted her head to once side. "Are you having a fun time looking out the window? Wouldn't the bed be a bit more comfortable Alex?" Well...no not really. They didn't seem all that comfortable to her. They looked stiffed and a bit cold. Then again, Luna was mostly cold anyways so it didn't really matter. Once again, the vampire shook her head and walked placed a hand upon her hip. "If you want to get up and walk around I'm sure the nurses will either tell you to go and lie down again, or allow you to do this. It's not like you are a prisoner in this hospital room."

Her reddish brown eyes returned to the girl before her. Why was Luna acting so nice to her? Normally she would have just said thank you or you are welcome and left. Most the time Luna didn't want to get close to people, not ever. But this girl was different...as if she was so innocent to the ways of the real world....and she just didn't want to stain that pure out look.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

The view was quiet and peaceful through the window of the hospital room at night. Glowing lights of various colors hovered in the darkness. Lampposts, hotel room lights, traffic lights, and of course, head and tail lights of the countless cars passing by. It was a pleasant sight to gaze at while focusing on Luna's phone call in the hallway.

Simon. Was that her boyfriend? No, it sounded like she was talking to someone younger; as though she were a person of authority over him. And if anyone where her boyfriend, it was likely this person, Ray, who she had gotten her motorcycle 'Baby' from. So who was Simon then? Alex couldn't possibly think she could be old enough to have a child that old. She definitely didn't look that old, that was for sure. Her thoughts were distracted by the mention of 'Dave having enough girls for the night.' Who the heck was Dave? So many questions. Well she wasn't going 'in.' Was Dave her employer? Was she a waitress like Alex's mom? If so, no. There's got to be enough restaurants around where it isn't likely they'd both work at the same restaurant. But that would be so weird. Luna and her mom working at the same place? That would be a relatively far distance to travel if she's in this area for some reason. Perhaps that's why she was speeding? If she has a large distance to travel in a short period of time? If so, why wouldn't Alex's mom do the same. If that were possible, did Alex's mom not care enough about Alex to want to be involved in her life? Or was she that busy and that against speeding to have a few moments with the family? Alex was realizing she knew very little about why her family life was the way it was. Why her mom and dad treated her, and each other, the way they did. She did know though that it was unusual. She had come to learn that by now.

Simon was fifteen years old? Alright, so he definitely wasn't Luna's child. A younger sibling then? A nephew? A friend's child? Was she being too nosy? Perhaps. But she couldn't help her curiosity; especially when someone was so closed off as Luna seemed to be.

'Act natural!' Alex told herself when she heard the call end. She was just looking out the window, there was nothing wrong with that. She had just happened to overhear Luna's side of the conversation. If it were private, she could've spoken quieter; even though, if Alex was being honest, she did have to strain to hear the conversation. Alex jumped suddenly, a little startled by Luna talking to her.

"It's a peaceful night out," Alex told her. "Well, as peaceful as a city could be, at least. But, to be honest, I've grown used to the city, so the sound of passing cars and the honking horns every... thirty seconds, is almost calming to me. I grew up here. I suppose that's why. I really haven't ever been anywhere else. Not even on the outskirts. I guess you could say I've lived a sheltered existence." Alex laughs at how boring and pathetic she must sound. "I do hope to one day explore other cities, and eventually the world, but I think I need to first start with this city. There's so much even here that I have yet to see." Alex finally turned to Luna. "But no, I'm alright in the room for now. I don't have a car or bike so I walk everywhere I go. So it's not that horrible not to be walking for two minutes," she laughs. "Who was that though? On the phone? ...if you don't mind me asking. Is everything alright?"

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:43 pm

This girl, she seemed like she was almost sad the way she was talking. She had grown up here yet didn't know the city very well. She wanted to go all around the world but she couldn't even explore the outskirts? As the vampire stood there listening to what this girl had to say, her eyes were cast down. Who wanted to get to know this city? Hell...Luna didn't want to know this city. It would have been better if she had grown up like a normal human being trying to figure out what to do with their lives. Not get stuck in the problem she was in now. If she could, she would forget everything she had ever learned when becoming a vampire. For that matter becoming an adult. This girl was really lucky.

The conversation changed and it took the brunette a moment to realize this. Snapping her gaze back up at Alex, she tried to figure out what to say. Did she explain that her younger brother was checking up on her? And if she didn't explain to her why she had gotten a phone call, what would happen? More than likely nothing. Alex didn't seem as if she was the type to actually push a situation that far before she backed off. Now it was just a matter of actually figuring out if she was going to say anything or nothing at all.

"You are a bit nose don't you think?" Luna said after a moment. Her eyes turned down to her nails as she spoke, as if she was really trying to inspect them or something. "That was just my younger brother Simon. He was asking if I was going into work tonight or not. Before I left the apartment I told him that I was just going on a quick ride. I guess I have been out longer than I thought." She took her eyes from her nails and returned her red eyes to Alexandra. "So shouldn't other family members actually be coming to see if you were alright? Or at least call to see if you are alright. Actually...."

The vampire started fishing into her back pocket again, pulling out her cell phone. [color=#336699]"Why don't you give them a call to make sure they know that you are alright. I'm sure that they have time for you." She flipped the phone open and handed it to the girl before her.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Luna was right, Alex was being nosy. This wasn't unusual for her however and since Luna told her what it was about anyway, Alex simply shrugged off the comment.

What made Luna think Alex's family gave a crap about her; especially after everything Scooter said? She seemed so insistent Alex contact them. Alex waved away Luna's phone. "Thank you, but I have my own cell phone. I gave you the number; remember?" Alex took a deep breath before looking out the window as she continued. "I'm glad you have a younger brother that cares about you, Luna. Don't take that fore-granted. My mom's hardly ever home. She's a waitress and practically lives at her friend's house cause it's closer to the job. I'm sure she doesn't even know I'm here. And if she knew, she probably would either be busy working or too far away to want to come here. My dad works for TAPT and when he's home, he often locks himself away in his study. I'm sure he's home right now in there. He could've visited me here if he wanted. But, no, he sent Scooter here instead. You know, Scooter was right. That kind of accident very well could've killed me. And you see how concerned my dad is, right?" Alex laughs a little but it quickly turns to crying. A few tears stream down her face as she still looks out into the night. "I don't have... I don't have anyone really. I talk to my cat 'Thunder' because I don't really have anyone else. And 'Thunder' can't even sit still for two seconds to listen to me."

Alex stood and turned to Luna; a streak from her tears under each eye. "So who should I call and why should I bother? I've got no one; not even a friend." Her eyes glance down to the floor now realizing everything she had just told this girl almost without really meaning to. She was embarrassed and almost positive the girl now thought she was pathetic and a waste of time. Luna would probably walk out on her. She had better things to do than to hang around such a pathetic loser. If nothing else, she had that paycheck waiting for her.

Alex, unable to say anything more, finally turned away and walked over to the hospital bed and sat down; her eyes just burning into the floor before her.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Luna stood there, her hand stretched out where it was left. Of course Alex had a cell phone that she could use. The vampire knew that. Yeah she was just testing that one. Letting out a huff, the vampire pulled her hand back and crossed her arms over her chest. Yeah alright she was acting a bit stupid or something. She had been here this entire time with Alex and Scooter. Of course she knew that her parents were coming...of course she would know this. What she didn't know was the fact that this girl's father was in T.A.P.T. What she didn't know was that her mother never came home....she only knew bits and pieces. But still....that was no excuse.

Wait...her father was in T.A.P.T.? Alright that was a really big deal. What the hell was she doing here with the daughter of a member of that group? Was she trying to get herself caught and placed on that list?! But the vampire couldn't let herself get caught off guard. No she couldn't let Alex see that this was going to freak her out. She had to play it cool and never see this girl again. Never ever again...it was the only way to keep herself from ever ending up on that list. That was until Alex had walked away all sad and depressed, saying that she had no friends. Yeah that was amazing...because that didn't make Luna feel like a dick. That was Alex's father's job. And speaking of her father.

The vampire pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket and started to dial the house number. "Your dad is home you said?" Luna said, her back turned to Alex who had already made it to her hospital bed. "Then he will sooner or later get this message. We'll see how soon he comes and sees you." Pressing Send, the girl waited.

One ring. Two rings. Three rings....four. Another one and another one and one more before she had gotten voice mail. Wow this guy really was a dick. Eh whatever. A father was a father. Sooner or later he would come around. And after the little message was done playing, Luna started to speak again. "Your daughter is in my hands. I am kidnapping her from the hospital and there is nothing you can do about it. If you wish to stop me, then you better get here before two am. If you fail to do so, your daughter's health will be in danger. If you contact your T.P.A.T. buddies or tell the cops, you won't see this girl for a long time if ever. You have been warned."

The vampire hung up the phone, place both the piece of paper and cell back into her pocket and returned to her chair. Once again she crossed her legs, rested her elbow on the arm rest of the chair, propped her head up, and looked over to Alex. "Do you think he will come after that? I would really like to meet this asshole of a father of yours Alexandra." A small smile sprung on the vampire's face as her gaze shifted away from her. "And I'm not joking about the fact that I am kidnapping you. If he doesn't come here by two a.m.....well then I'll just have to take you back to my house. It would be really bad taste if he comes barging in and sees that you are still here....unless you really just want to stay here in the hospital and in that bed all night."
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Alex didn't notice Luna starting to dial a number until she began talking, but she was too stunned by what she said to try to stop her. "Uh..." What was she doing? And more importantly, why?

Alex listened curiously as Luna called. As she expected though, her dad was too 'busy' to pick up the phone; even from a random number. But she was surprised by the message Luna left. Alex was being kidnapped? What did she think she was doing? She was testing how much her dad actually cared about Alex? She asked Alex afterward if she thought it would work.

"Uh... what did you do that for?" Alex replied reactively, but then focused on the question. "Will he come here with a threat to my life? I... honestly don't know." Alex lost herself to her thoughts wondering... how much did her father really care? Would this work? She hoped he'd come, though she couldn't, for the life of her, imagine that conversation once he arrived.

'Hi, you're the lady that wanted to kidnap my daughter. Pleasure to meet you. Please come home and be our guest tomorrow night for dinner.' No, there wasn't a chance in the world things would turn out that well; and seeing how nice Luna was being to Alex, Alex didn't want her to be yelled at or get in trouble with the authorities. So, for that reason, she was even just hoping her dad didn't even bother.

Because if her dad were concerned enough, what would stop him from calling the cops and arriving with them to Alex's hospital room before 2 am. Then the cops would be there to arrest the kidnapper; Luna. And on top of that, the police would never let Alex live this down once she was finally on the force.

She wasn't joking about kidnapping her either? That made Alex laugh to herself as she thought over the night's events. Luna runs her over with her motorcycle, and then kidnaps her from the hospital and takes her home? Was this girl on drugs? No. She definitely didn't appear to be. In fact, she seemed to be very down to Earth and almost making decisions very strategically; very intentionally.

"Well, I... uh. What?" Alex was trying to take all this in. "I don't necessarily like staying in the hospital; especially when I feel fine enough now to walk around and all. But I couldn't even entertain the idea of going home with you. I... that's... I appreciate..." Alex was at a loss for words. "But couldn't this get you in trouble with the authorities? I mean, not that I think my dad would, but he could get in contact with the police, right? I don't want you getting in trouble."

Alex glanced away self-consciously. No one had ever done this much for her before. She really didn't know how to respond to it. How to thank her for it all.

"I... thank you. Really, I... I appreciate all of this."

------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Daniel was working at his computer at home. The home phone rings, which is odd, but he was in the middle of things. If it were important, they'd leave a message. ...and they did. He heard it as it was recorded.

"Don't contact my TAPT buddies? Is she being kidnapped cause I'm a part of TAPT? I can't risk anyone finding out what I'm up to. They wouldn't kill her. And even if they do, it's for the greater good." Daniel thought aloud.

"This is extremely odd. That is the same voice that was produced by the female humanoid at the hospital with Alex. She did not seem hostile before. Perhaps this is a ploy." Scooter deduced.

"Then I'll call her bluff. Go ahead and take Alex. I'm not going to let you blow my cover. Let's see if you'll actually do it."

--------------------------------------------------------------

By the time 2 am would come around, Alex's father Daniel would intentionally not show up; nor would he send anyone in his stead.

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Luna was sitting in that chair, her fingers continually tapping on the arm rest. They had been sitting in this room ever since the vampire had brought Alex in here. She had called this girl's father and told him to come here, and what did he do? He totally didn't come here like he was asked to do. Wow what an asshole. Opening her eyes, she glared n Alexandra's general direction. This wasn't happening. Any normal person would come and see if their daughter was alright. Any normal person would do whatever was asked of them. But then again, this man was in T.A.P.T. "Well looks like he isn't coming after all."

Uncrossing her legs, the brunette stood up and looked out the door. The nurse had just seen them so there was no reason for her coming in any time soon. So with that in mind, she closed the door and walked over to the window. From where Alex's room was, they were a few stories up. Even for a vampire it would be a bit of a jump to just fall the way. However, there was a small roof two stories down. That was manageable. With a smile, she returned facing Alexandra. "Alright well since your dad never came here...I guess it's time to leave here." She walked over to the bag that held Alex's clothes and started pulling them out and placing them on the bed. "And I'm not taking you anywhere in that hospital gown so you need to get dressed. And....how do you feel about heights?"
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 pm

"Heights?" Alex asked nervously. "I like the view," she replied as she glanced to the window knowing all too well what Luna was considering. "But if you're contemplating us leaving out the window, you're crazy." Alex wasn't one for risk. Wasn't there some way to sneak through the hospital and get out without being stopped? Some fake story about a huge mix-up? Or an FBI inquiry? No, Alex knew that wasn't going to work, but it didn't prevent her from trying to think of every other possible option.

"Changing, however, I can do... if you turn around." Alex got out of bed, not really waiting for Luna to turn, and walked toward the far corner of the room, stripping, facing the wall; away from Luna. After dressing, which she did rapidly, she turned back around, put the hospital gown in the bag, the bag on the bed, and then turned to Luna.

"So, out the window, huh? Must we? Well, then what's the plan?"

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:49 am

Luna had done as she was asked and turned around away from the other girl. What a shy girl Alex was. Most girls really didn't care if they another girl saw them change. Then again, Luna was surrounded by girls who took off their clothes for money....so being shy about changing in front of others wasn't really a problem. Anyways. After Alex was done and started addressing her again. It looked as if Alex didn't mind out the window idea. Then again, she didn't know Luna very well so she was going to be in a world of shock. "Yep. Out the window, off the roof, through the garage, on my bike, and out we go. Any questions? No? Good."

Even if Alex had questions, the vampire didn't have time to answer them. The nurse was bound to come into the room at any given moment. So with that, Luna picked Alex up, threw her over her shoulder, walked to the window, opened it up, and looked down. "If I were you...I would think about holding on..." That was all the warning she gave before the vampire jumped out the window, heading straight for the roof below them. Of course she was keeping a hand on the girl she threw over her shoulder, but these next two jumps were going to be a bit shaky. If Luna had landed wrong, the two would tumble onto the building or worse; one could fall off. And if she landed too hard, she could actually break through the top back into the hospital and that would have been really bad.

The vampire hit the roof and stumbled forward a bit, but that was it. She had hit it just right and managed not to fall through. One jump down, one more to go. At least this time the girl was going to be given a running start. And without wasting anymore time, the brunette ran, jumped, and landed on the ground where she once again stumbled a bit.

"There...that wasn't so bad," Luna said as she pulled Alexandra off and placed her safely back on the ground. "So you ready to hit the garage?"
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Heart Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:18 am

'Out the window. Off the roof...'? The only thought Alex had time to question was 'how?' That jump would at least sprain an ankle, and that's if you landed perfectly. But only two moments later, Alex was holding onto Luna for dear life; her eyes shut tight scared to even look.

The fall from the window to the roof felt much too long and almost made Alex's heart stop. However, the landing was unnaturally graceful and, though shaky, rather firm and solid. Alex opened her eyes in shock just in time for the second jump. Her jaw dropped after she was released.

Alex looked back up to the window two stories up from them now; the window open still, and the light breeze blowing the curtains slightly. She turned back to Luna, then quickly back to the window. Luna appeared unharmed by the jumps. Even alone, one would've sprained an ankle at very best, but she was carrying Alex's additional weight. That would almost guarantee injury. Yet, Luna was ready to walk away as if nothing happened.

"How..." Alex started, before turning back to Luna. "What just happened?" After the momentary shock wore off, she continued. "How did you do that? Are you alright? You don't even seem hurt by the fall!" Slowly the gears started turning in Alex's mind and she took a step back; fear slowly growing. "You acted differently when I mentioned my dad was in TAPT. I saw it in your eyes." Alex glanced back to the window once again. "You're a... crap." Alex's eyes widened as she saw, through the window, the nurse reentering the room. She noticed the room empty and rushed out for assistance. "We... need to go. Now!" Alex indicated to the window with a head nod. No one was in the room anymore, but she figured Luna would get the hint.

"So, which way to the garage?"

Last edited by Alexandra Heart on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alexandra Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm

And then all the questions started to come at the vampire. How did she do it....how she wasn't hurt....what the hell happened....how they needed to get out of here....oh wait Luna needed to pay attention to that one. Glancing back up at the window, Luna saw no one. But guessing that Alexandra did it was about time they got out of here. The staff and security was bound to start looking for them. After all....who the hell jumps out a window at two in the morning and doesn't get hurt? Only crazy people actually jumped. Guess that made Luna a bit crazy....and truthfully she might have been a bit crazy. Oh well. Time to get going. "It's over here...."

The brunette grabbed the other girl's hand and started to drag her off to the garage where her Baby was. It was a good thing that they didn't have to pay for parking. Because if she did have to pay for it, that little bar that stopped people from leaving was going to be broken...yeah that was a sad part of life but true. Oh yeah maybe Luna should answer some of the questions that Alex had asked.

"I don't like to tell many people this....but the reason why I can do something like jump out of a window is because I am very good at jumping out windows. I do this for a living.....I am what people call a....stunt double...." Yep she just told a lie. Like hell she was saying that she was a vampire. Then again...saying she was a stunt double? Yeah that was going to fly. Time to correct herself. "Alright I am not a stunt double...but I used to sneak out from my room on the second floor all the time. I am used to doing things like that and landing the right way even when others are on my back. I am a lot stronger than most people realize..."

Coming to a corner, Luna glanced around to make sure that the coast was clear. And so far everything was. Even right up to the garage. Was no one looking for them yet? Or did they just not care? No that wasn't the answer. Maybe they were just now telling the guards of what was going to happen. Then again....all they had were a bit of security. No one expected to ever get kidnapped from a hospital...or jump out a window and continue to walk.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next