The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 Empty Re: .: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

Post by Ivory Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm

The timbre of his gentle voice caressed her ears momentarily, causing the angel to lift her chin from beneath the coverage of the fluffed pillow. "I- I didn't mean too.. I've never slept next to somebody before, and when I woke up I didn't realize what was against me so I just was trying to figure out what it'd been...” he quavered, causing her eyes to crumble in a crestfallen manner; neither had this dame, now that she thought about it. Laying next to someone... Glancing up, her deep eyes caught the sight of his hand running through his feathery locks of pale blonde, almost white in the radiant light of the piercing sun rays. The blush that had once claimed her cheeks began to cast lowly beneath their shadows once again, digging deeply back into the fibers of her tissue. “I'm sorry,” she apologized momentarily, her face almost fully out from behind the pillow. “I understand where you're coming from,” she informed, closing her eyes and sheepishly smiling.

When her eyelids recoiled, she saw a blush of his own perfume his cheeks as he shifted his face away from her own, and she couldn't help but smile warily at such a sight. Boys rarely blushed. Putting the pillow aside, she rose her thin arms and stretched, her long locks torpidly falling down her sides like a stream of golden threads. A tiny yawn escaped her open mouth, her eyes watching him carefully as she lowered them. "Uh.. so, did you sleep well?" he asked politely, this cheesy grin lapping his lips. Ivory welcomed the faint blush that once more coated her cheeks. Spitefully smiling in response, she placed her hands against the couch and came closer to Irie, pressing herself against him and winding her arms around his neck, playfully pushing against him. “Well, duh! I had you to keep me warm and comfortable throughout the whole night!” she giggled a soft, shimmering laughter, pulling away just then. ”Of course I did,” she reassured once more in a soft trail, a welcoming smiling kissing her lips. ”How about yourself, Superman?” she grinned lightly as she rose from the couch then, not having disturbed it at all once her weight was lifted from the cushion. “If you're hungry, I can make breakfast if you'd like,” she added briefly, getting a glance at the clock hanging on the wall. 8:00 am.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

.: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden] - Page 3 Empty Re: .: The Night of Topaz :. [Raiden]

Post by Raiden Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Irie studied her face as she glared at him, did she hate him? Would she ask him to leave and would he ever see her again? Maybe he shouldn't have smiled, so many thoughts running through his head all at once was giving him a migraine. But then she spoke, and he'd hung on the few short words as she did; she apologized for hitting him, he didn't feel like he should accept it but he let her continue, she said that she understood where he had been coming from; but did she mean she'd been alone too? He couldn't imagine her not having a line of men wanting to take her out on dates, or complimenting her; so why had she been alone?

Putting his hands together against his face he blew out a heavy sigh, he'd still felt pretty guilty not to mention embarrassed. He'd never even seen a girls body from so close, let alone get to feel one. But he was distracting himself, she called him Superman; he couldn't help but grin a genuine one this time, then offered him breakfast. "Wow, you really don't gotta go through so much trouble for me.. Really, ya know?" He mumbled running his finger against the sofa cushion, drawing an image in the material, then rubbing it away.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 am

Ivory had risen her arms to stretch once more, her shoulder blades jutting out from beneath her dress as she swung her arms around. "I'll be right back. There's an extra toothbrush still packaged in the medicine cabinet of the bathroom. If you wish to wash up, you can," she smiled warmly, twisting her body away from him to start off towards the staircase. But the next thing that was heard caused her to softly halt. Wow, you really don't gotta go through so much trouble for me.. Really, ya know?

For a moment she stood there, hesitating whether to comment back or to just keep walking. Her feet once again began their tracks towards the stairs, but she glanced over her shoulder and held a smile, her eye locking on him. "Sure I do. You saved me. Until the day I'm no longer breathing, I'll be giving you my endless thanks." With that, the blonde looked away from him and proceeded up the wooden stairs, her body disappearing into the light hallway. Leisurely turning into her room, her hands flew to the hem of her dress, grasping the material tightly as she slid it off of her slender body whilst walking towards her bathroom. Lifting one leg after the other in order to remove the black stockings she had on, she plucked them off easily and dropped them on the floor, reaching out to twist the knob of the shower.

///

Stepping out of the shower carefully with caution—afraid of slipping—she reached out for a folded towel that sat upon another among the counter. Ivory sighed quietly as her shoulders arched backward from pulling her arms back to wrap the towel around her, her bony shoulder blades poking out from beneath her delicate skin. Those awesome, two-minute rushed showers... Trickling droplets of water kissed her skin, licking it and leaving a trail of wetness behind as it ventured down her body. A small puddle formed beneath her feet, causing her to look down and raise a foot to see it. Eh... Never been one to dry off completely... she thought as she arched a eyebrow, lowering her foot. Just as she was about to turn on her heel to walk away, the glimpse of a stranger caught her attention from the foggy mirror. Ivory came to an abrupt halt now, twisting her body awkwardly to stand forth before this vague figure. This being was decently short, and looked out of place as she stood there. Her eyes stared at the figure, studying its silhouette. Scrawny and frail it looked. Eyes of murkiness lingered along the outlining for a moment longer, finally looking away. Padding into her room, the cold air clung greedily to her wet skin, crossing over to her closet. Hastily she scrubbed her hair with the towel and tried her best to dry herself, throwing the towel onto the bed.

The soft sound of feet appeared at the top of the stairs, the blonde emerging from behind the white wall. Her hair fell in long wet locks—in an unkept manner—and swooshed dramatically due to the weight from being wet, Ivory hopping down the stairs with a chirpy bounce to her stride. She wore black leggings and a bright red sweater, the right sleeve loosely falling off her shoulder from being a tad too big for her small self. Glancing up, a soft blush coated her cheeks from the heat of the shower. "Yo—!" she said, forming a peace sign with her pointer and middle finger. "So. What sounds good for breakfast, Irie?" she asked, passing by him as she headed over to the kitchen. Where she had walked, the air was stained with the scent of vanilla and citrus. Peering into the fridge now, she backed up and tapped her chin. "I can make pancakes, eggs, French toast, whatever you want!" she called out, peering out from behind the fridge door. A wide, benevolent smile pressed against her lips. "We could always go out to eat, too. Though I don't want to keep you all day," she teased.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Irie watched as she moved forward from the sofa, twirling around she stretched her arms up and he could see her shoulder bones protrude from her back, she was so skinny. Mentioning a toothbrush for him to use in the spare bathroom that he'd changed his clothes in earlier before. She was far too kind to him, he smiled at her gesture and would take her up on that; he didn't want to look bad to her. When he'd told her that she didn't gotta do all this, but she responded that he'd saved her and she be eternally grateful. He rubbed the back of his head, he wasn't used to be such praise. She then left the room in a moment, he waited on the sofa for a little bit; listening as he could hear her feet padding upon the floor; then he'd heard a shower start; he shook his head and stood from the couch.

Irie stretched his entire body in one big motion and let out a big yawn, he lowered his hands to his face and rubbed his eyes; then looking towards the bathroom and slowly walked over to it looking around the room at her home. Opening the bathroom door, listening to the creaking as it revealed another room, entering he'd used he spare toothbrush after he found it. When he'd finished he looked at himself in the mirror; he looked a mess. His eyes were dark, and his hair was a mess. In an attempt to fix his hair he gave himself a more messy look; he sorta liked the way it looked. Nervous if it looked stupid, he stepped out of the bathroom and sat back out on the couch, he heard the shower turn off; and he waited for her to come back down. And when she did, he could heard her coming down the stairs. He turned to see her and when he finally saw her, he could see her wearing black leggings. He loved leggings, and with her skinny legs they looked great on her. And she was wearing a big red sweater, that was way too big on her; wow was all he could think of. As she spoke, she'd mentioned something about breakfast and what she could make, or if they'd go out. Irie couldn't help but feel like he was ignoring her statements, and all he could say was, with half cracked smile.

"Oh..wow, you look uhn.. hah uh wow, ya know?"
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm

"Oh..wow, you look uhn.. hah uh wow, ya know?"

...Was that sarcasm. Better have been sarcasm. Unless he was crazy. Lets just go with crazy. For a moment, Ivory stood there, her bare shoulder awkwardly shifting upward as she held the fridge door, her collar bone probing out more defiantly. Her damp hair clung to the exposed skin, causing the bittersweet air to lick it with a frosty tongue, a few shivers sauntering down her spine. And then his words jostled her hollow bones. A deep scarlet flourished beneath her creamy cheeks, and she immediately hid behind the door, glancing at herself in the reflection of the microwave. Her hair hadn't even been brushed—it just loosely hung everywhere that it desired to be. Though her skin had seemed more radiant from the refreshing cleanse, and her lips held a soft tint to them as the blood beneath still peeked from the heat of the shower, she still felt as though that she looked horrid.

Peeking back out from behind the metallic door, her blush still evident, she arched a brow. "I'm assuming you're still half-asleep, because I look like a train wreck," she teased, quickly glancing down with a weary smile. He was the first boy to ever compliment her. "But thank you. I must say the same about you," she murmured quickly, piercing her lips into a small, scrunched-up smile, trying to hold back a wide smile that wished to dance about her lips. Clearing her throat, she laughed nervously and once again hid behind the door, her stomach slightly churning. Glancing down at it, she grasped the red material that covered it, and puckered her lips in confusion. Hm. That's not a feeling a starvation... she thought oddly, poking her tummy just then. I must be hungry I guess, she pivoted the unknown truth, and looked up. "Breakfast?" she asked again, trying to bring back that subject. A funny looking grin lapped her lips, and she sluggishly shrugged her frail shoulders at Irie.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Irie looked at her wet hair, it seemed so much longer than it already was now, he really adored long hair. Lost in his own thoughts once again just watching her he probably looked pretty weird right about now. He wondered what they'd end up doing this morning, he was pretty excited to find out. He didn't really mind if they'd sat around all day. He just liked spending the day with her, he kinda felt lame when she shrugged his compliment off, took a bout of confidence for him to say it.

He smiled a half grin and rubbed the back of his head, and laughed a little bit trying to shake the embarrassment. He sat at the end of the sofa and looked up at her with his icy colored eyes, and spoke out softly. "No I meant what I said, but uh yeah breakfast we could do something about that, did you have anything in mind maybe?" He mumbled putting his hands on his thighs, rubbing a knot he felt in his muscle.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

A look in his eye caused this carnation to wilt out of guilt. It was silent for a moment as he traced his steps back over to the couch. "No I meant what I said, but uh yeah breakfast we could do something about that, did you have anything in min—" "I didn't mean to make that awkward," she interjected suddenly, her face contorting from the threads of a sullen one. Her lilac eyes fixated on his very own of ice blue. The scarlet deepened. "I-I've never been complimented before." Her statement came out hesitant, her eyes glancing down suddenly. "So I wasn't sure how to react. Everything is still all so new to me. I'm trying to catch on as quickly as possible, so bear with me for now," she admitted shamefully, tucking a few of her bangs behind her ear. "Like, like these 'fluttery jibes' in my stomach?" she started in a baffled manner, innocence fumbling with her tone of voice. "What are those? Sure isn't from hunger. Feels entirely different," she admitted in a flustered manner, looking down and pressing both hands against her stomach; confusion swept her eyebrows upward in a disconsolate manner. "It sucks, Irie. I can't remember anything. Talk about starting from scratch." Talk about a mood swing. Looking up now, her eyes were held with such despondency, and she sighed heavily, her shoulders slumping. "If you were offended in any way, I apologize. Just wasn't sure how to feel or react," she exclaimed, now crossing her arms over her chest in an insecure fashion.

"Really I didn't mean to," she murmured quietly. Some things had been taken away. Other things had managed to cling on for their dear life. Some things came naturally to her—such as vocalizations and so forth—whilst others did not come so naturally, such as expressing certain emotions or, reacting correctly to things. Feelings? Butterflies? Love? Those things had existed, yes. But they remained unknown to this dame. Certain emotions clung, whilst others were released and left behind. Time would heal all wounds, though. These lacerations would soon be closed. "That's why at school, I never actually attempted to speak to you. I wasn't sure how I'd react, how you'd react. I didn't want to come off bizarre to you. M'sure I have now," she laughed dryly. "But, yeah. I'm just new to this all. Communicating, being around others, you know. The simple stuff," she shrugged. It was rather unclear—the hidden message behind her words. The statement of not having any memory to who she really was, and how to function like any other being. But it was there in her eyes, that small fleck of darkness, that revealed how sorry she had felt for making him feel weird. She really was trying to adapt quickly.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Ivory mentioned fluttery jibes in her stomach, she was talking about butterflies right? If that's what she was getting at, maybe Irie was actually making a good impression on her; and he smiled at the thought of it, but she said she couldn't remember anything; why was that? She had amnesia huh.. Irie wondered how that had come about, it had to've happened recently if she says nobody has ever complimented her, he finds that pretty hard to believe. He crossed his arms over his chest and slowly stood from the sofa.

"Don't worry about how my feelings may get hurt, not a big deal." he muttered as he looked down at her, noticing water drip from her hair, he wondered why she hadn't dried it completely; he never did either. He'd just towel dry and continue his day, and was a little stunned. "You wanted to talk to me at class.. Why?" He was really confused, when she knew who he was, he thought it'd be coincidence that she remembered him. "I don't do well in school, I can't really focus and I didn't think anyone even really noticed me" he tried to laugh at himself a bit, the only people who probably liked him were those he stood up for from bullies; they had always seemed so happy that someone would be there for them, like him they had no one. "Well, uh ya know I could help you remember if you'd like..I could stick around; for a while.. ya know?" He mumbled, scrunching his face a little hesitant to say what he said, he wasn't sure if it sounded right, or if it was strange.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 am

The sound of weight dismissing itself from the couch caused her to look up, her eyes capturing the view of Irie walking towards her with his arms crossed over his chest. As he drew closer, her eyes rose as she followed his own eyes. "Don't worry about how my feelings may get hurt, not a big deal," Irie muttered, looking down upon her; such a tranquil expression masked his face. He always looked so cool... Ivory scrunched her face in slight discomfort from his words. Of course she'd worry about his feelings. Of course. The frail blonde had parted her lips to interject, but there was a lighter note that twirled in the air just then, from the morning robin outside who woke those in their deep slumber with her harmonious tunes. "You wanted to talk to me at class.. Why?" The sudden question caught her off guard. "I don't do well in school, I can't really focus and I didn't think anyone even really noticed me," he lightly chuckled, ivory closing her lips for a moment.

"You looked lonely," she shrugged moments later. "I knew the feeling. So I just thought I'd talk to you," she admitted, glancing down; her right hand rose and she intertwined her wispy fingers within the golden locks of her wet hair. "Well, uh ya know I could help you remember if you'd like...I could stick around; for a while...ya know?" Ivory's eyes widened from under their dark eyelashes. Was he offering...to help? Her eyebrows scrunched inward, and her eyes fixated on his own. "...I don't want to be a burden to you. You have other things to do, like being a hero and saving lives, remember?" she smiled wearily, poking his chest. Indicating that he had the heart of a hero. How would there be time for the two to hangout? Lives were being risked every day at every hour. Anyone could need him at any hour of the day. "But if you find time, I'd be honored if you stuck around, Raiden," she smiled warmly, calling him Raiden to remind him of his duty.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Irie could tell that his questions made her think for a moment before answering, and she said he looked lonely. Couldn't be further from the truth, though he may have been around people all day; there was nobody he could talk to about his day, what he did the night before; really he was alone at heart. But maybe that was beginning to change, last night was something different; he'd connected with a person, someone he really liked. "Well.. I'm really glad we were able to start talking, even under the circumstances." He mumbled, biting his thumb as he pulled his hand to his face.

He watched as she made a face, "...I don't want to be a burden to you. You have other things to do, like being a hero and saving lives, remember?". True, Irie was busy a lot of the time and he'd sometimes be put in danger; but he'd have more reason to come back home in one piece. He'd be able to come and see Ivory, before he was doing this for his own philosophy of protecting the weak; but now he had someone worth protecting. "There will always be time, for you and me.. Ya know?" he said with a confident tone.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm

A thumb pressed against his lips as he bit onto it, the odd action causing this young Verdelet to squint her eyes ever so slightly. Why would one bite their thumb? "Well.. I'm really glad we were able to start talking, even under the circumstances," he mumbled from behind the thumb biting, though his words had been unheard; she was too caught up on trying to depict why he had started biting his thumb. Concluding that it was just out of habit, she dismissed the simple fidget and bum rushed back into reality, her eyes flickering up to his own now. They were so frostbitten, yet they held the pools of warmth and tenderness within. A soft blush accumulated as she caught herself gazing into his glacier-like eyes, wiggling her nose out of embarrassment and glancing away. To change the subject, the blonde was just about to mention breakfast once again, though her savior had proposed words that held a sealed promise behind them.

"There will always be time, for you and me.. Ya know?" Never had she ever heard Irie's tone shift with such confidence. In class, he always spoke so monotone and quietly if he were called on to answer a question. But now, standing just before her and peering down upon her fragile self, he proposed such a difficult promise with irrevocable confidence. Many emotions flickered across her face just then, though none seemed to be allegeable enough to be identified. They skimmed through her skin, wavering at her pale-tinted lips and spritzing her eyes with soft moisture. It was quiet for a moment longer. And then she smiled. "Yeah...yeah, I know, Irie." Turning away just then, she pivoted around him and leaned down to grab the brown boots that were placed beside the couch, slipping them on carelessly. "Let's go grab something to eat, I know a great place that isn't too far from here," she informed with a relaxed smile, the kind that seemed so welcoming with benevolence. As she turned away to grab her wallet by the front door, she started a mental list in her head of things they could do today; it ended with watching the sunset from the rooftop. It had always been a dream of hers: watching the sun set from such a height.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Her face was turning red after he told her, there was time for the two of them. He took it as a good thing, hopefully she wasn't blushing because it was embarassing or anything like that. Her face, he was able to noticed that she wasn't showing any true emotion toward what she'd been feeling, but suddenly; a smile. She was smiling, and in turn so had he. Nothing made Irie happier than that smile right now, it was hard to take his eyes off the smile. And before he knew it, she'd been putting her boots on ready to go, she wanted to go out to eat; sounded great to him, he could go for just about anything right now.

Irie rubbed his belly as a joke and gave a small smile; "Great, I'm starved!" He stated as he then threw his hands behind his head, supporting the back of his neck and stretched his torso; letting out a big sigh. He went and grabbed his shoes as well, slipping them on with ease; he'd never tied his shoes he just tucked the laces inside of them. He fixed his shirt quickly, and his pants as well; wanting to look his best. He patiently waited until they walked out the door, holding it open for her. "So where would you like to go this morning?" He asked as he felt a small breeze flow past them.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm

When Ivory had glanced over at Irie, he was rubbing his stomach in circular motions, causing her to laugh lightly. "Great, I'm starved!" he exclaimed, causing her to smile widely with lit up eyes. "Good!" she chirped, grabbing a beige scarf off of the coat hanger and wrapping it around her neck. She grabbed her damp hair and pulled it out from beneath the scarf, letting it fall loosely against her backside. When she turned to see if Irie was ready, he had his hands behind his head, supporting the back of his neck as he stretched his torso. With simplicity he slipped on his shoes and together they both walked out, Irie—having been the gentleman he was—held the door open for her.

"So where would you like to go this morning?" the boy asked as they stepped outside of the apartment building, a galloping breeze rushing by. I should have waited till my hair was dry! Ivory whined in her thoughts, feeling the cold air slice away at the wetness of her blonde locks. "We'll first we'll go to this little cafe I know of. They have the best breakfast ever," she swore, smiling as she glanced up at him from her small height; why did he have to be so much taller than her!? Tightly folding her arms around her thin torso, she smiled into her coiled up scarf that softly brushed her chin, her eyes warm with bliss. "And then maybe perhaps we can go to town and walk around, or possibly the park. It's beautiful out today, surprisingly," she explained with a nod. It was the truth: the sun had actually been shining through the clouds this morning. Rare for this droopy city. Looking back up at him, Ivory cocked her head slightly and bit her lip in hesitation. "So tell me," she started, coming to a halt as the cross-walk machine flashed a red hand. "What motivated you to...you know, play 'superman'?" she whispered, aware of the crowd of early morning citizens around them.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:11 am

Irie looked out at the scenery as they left the home, it was truly a pleasant to be out; on what may be his first date. Irie liked to think that it was a date, but who knows how she had felt. Irie was typically pretty good at reading people, but it was different with her. Step by step, the two of them moved forward until the reached the end of a walkway, and Irie could see out far; looking out over the city he could see everything. As strong winds blew past them, he looked down at the blonde next to him; her long hair being carried by the wind.

"Is it a local cafe, small town places always have the best food.. In my opinion at least!" He said above the sound of the wind, his hair blown back by the breeze. Making their way, following her lead to the cafe he occasionally looked at her, making sure she hadn't grown too cold from the breeze. "Not cold are ya?" he mumbled holding his hands behind his neck, making eye contact out of one opened eye. Sometimes he shut one eye when he was focusing on something; then putting his arms up taking a big yawn he let his arms back down, placing his arm over and around the girls shoulder.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 am

With the white walking symbol flashing, the crowd of fellow strangers began to walk across the striped planks that were strewn across the cement street, Ivory right at Irie's flank. As they drew closer towards the opposite side, the wind slithered throughout the whole city, skimming against the planes of buildings and dipping below towards the citizens. It tugged and pulled on any loose article upon the girl, and at one point she had to raise her hand to pin back some locks of hair that got in the way of her face. Though, the attempt was futile; a gust came from behind, pushing forth her longer locks that had bellowed in the back. As these strands now tainted her view, Ivory was just about to brush it all back when she suddenly walked right into the stop sign that had been on the edge of the sidewalk. A low, drowning thunk rang as her forehead made contact with the metal beam, but she immediately stumbled a few steps back and twirled off to the side gracefully, hurrying back to Irie's side as if nothing happened. It didn't really hurt; she was partially android. “Yeah yeah, it's a local cafe,” Ivory said, trying to play it off coolly as if nothing happened. Though the red mark upon her head said otherwise

Looking off to the side, Ivory wiggled her nose as she tried to hide her forehead, having known that there had to have been a mark. She walked right into a pole, for pete's sake."Not cold are ya?" Irie mumbled from her side, causing her to look up at him. ”Hm? Pfft, no!” she interjected, trying to act like this weather had nothing on her. But in fact, the wind went right through her clothes and clung to her tiny bones. A yawn could be heard from him just then, and she lightly laughed as she looked away; he was still waking up, it seemed. An odd weight fell upon her shoulders suddenly, and her head whipped over to the side to see what it had been. With the sight that fell into her eyes, her cheeks blossomed such warmth, and she immediately looked down. Every now and then, her lilac eyes would flash over to glance at him, then back at the ground, then back at him. Repeat. To be sneaky, or not to be sneaky? Deciding to go with stealth, Ivory slowly etched closer to him, hesitantly wrapping her left arm around his back and pulling herself closer to him, her right hand clutching the material of his shirt over his stomach. ”...So maybe I am cold,” she sheepishly admitted in an innocent murmur, clinging to his body warmth like a greedy leech.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 pm

He'd still been pondering her question about why he'd saved her the other day; he thought the answer had been obvious but maybe not. Then he began to to really think about it himself, at the time the two had hardly just met but he felt a longing that he'd not felt in a long time, the want to protect someone in particular and not just everyone; for that moment, she was everyone. Suddenly his thoughts cut off as he heard a loud ding, he turned as he saw Ivory bump her head into a pole. "Oh jeez, you okay?!" He asked as he saw her rubbing her forehead. She seemed fine and brushed it off, maybe she just didn't wanna act like it happened.

When the two had walked, his arm that he'd put around her seemed to cheer her up, as she'd gotten even closer to his frame. He was right, she'd been cold; he could read body language pretty well when he paid attention! He smiled as the two had walked toward the cafe, they'd both been so eager to get to. His face, turning a tad more serious in expression he looked forward; "To answer your question.. ya know earlier? I just kinda acted on impulse; To be honest I didn't care if I got hurt in the process." He mumbled, trailing off for a moment before beginning to speak again. "You're special, I can tell; and I wanted protect you."
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Walking in synch with Irie, the two drew closer to Talho's Panya, the little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that was well known for its morning dishes. Ivory came here just about every Tuesday and Thursday morning, specifically because they served fresh chocolate-chip banana bread on those days. Leaning her head against the crook of his armpit, she held onto him tightly and glanced up when she could feel his body tense slightly. Fleeting quickly towards his face, her eyes made contact with the odd expression that masked his face; he's never looked so serious before... "To answer your question... Oh. That's why...maybe I shouldn't have asked. ”Ya know earlier? I just kinda acted on impulse; To be honest I didn't care if I got hurt in the process." Her cheeks blushed, and she glanced down. You should care. I'm not all worth it. It was silent for a brief moment, Irie picking up his trail of honest words. "You're special, I can tell; and I wanted to protect you."

...and I wanted to protect you.

Such covenanting words had comforted this rejected angel. ...But only for a short moment. A pang of guilt mistreated her heart as she pondered his words and his perspective of how he viewed her as special. She really wasn't. Just a doll without a functioning brain, really. What could one be if they had no memory to who they were? Definitely not special. Hollow, more so. But, perhaps he could protect her. He truly proved that he could without hesitation... But how could she protect him, being the futile 'mortal' that she was? Ivory's eyes flashed down to her feet, her hand still clutching his shirt tightly. Her pale lips parted, but no words lingered upon her moist tongue. It was silent for a moment, the worthless soundtracks of the city life piping in. "Do you think...I'll ever get better at this...?” she mumbled to herself, her amethyst eyes crestfallen. That my heart might stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever you speak such kindness to me...? I must've done something right...to deserve you here with me. Pulling her hand away from his shirt, she brushed back her bangs and sighed heavily, walking up to the cafe. “Hello, hello, helloooo Ivory!” the host outside greeted, her voice all chirpy and bright like sunshine. Ivory smiled wearily, and waved. “Hi, Kimiko! It's freezing outside, how are you standing out here!?” she wailed, looking flabergasted. The blue-haired woman laughed, clasping her hands together with a cheerful smile. “I love this weather! I'll get you two a booth right away, follow me!” Turning to look up at Irie, Ivory gave a small smile and turned back around, breaking their embrace as she trailed closely behind Kimiko.

It was busy inside, but nothing too overwhelming. Given a booth beside a window, Ivory and Irie were both seated, Kimiko leaving them in the hands of a waitress. Shifting in the booth across from Irie, Ivory placed her elbow on the table and placed her chin upon her palm, staring up at Irie now. “How did you get your suit?” she asked now, waiting for the waitress to come back with their drinks. She was so curious to who he was, and how he started everything. Why had he wanted to be a hero. What motivated such thoughts. She wanted to know everything. If she couldn't know a thing about herself, at least she could know a thing or two about this heroic stranger.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 am

They were nearing the little cafe, Irie could just feel it in his gut; he usually had a sixth sense about certain things; for example he could tell where he'd be going without really needing a map to tell him how far he was from it. Glancing back down at her, he could tell from the look in hers; that what his response was had really made her think, he hoped she wouldn't think too much about it. As another gust of wind passed by them he could hear a voice carried on it, a girl at the cafe shouting to Ivory; clearly the two were well acquainted. He smiled, Ivory walking ahead of him he trailed after her following the two of them to the booth where they'd sit.

The two had been left at the table, with some other young girl to serve them; she'd given them a moment to think about what the two had wanted; and while she was away Irie turned to look at Ivory. She'd been staring straight at him, not in a strange or cruel looking meaner but curious. What was she thinking? Irie had thought to himself when she'd looked in his eyes, he looked into hers. And the question finally arose; how did he get his suit? Quite a story, he didn't really want to go over all the details, he didn't like to bring up his father too much. "Ah.. It's complicated, too make a long story short. My father, he.. he was a good man, with many ideas and one; was justice and how it should be dealt he wanted to create a law enforcement where they'd be feared by all wrong doers, my suit is the product of that idea; while I don't share his exact philosophy mine is similar" He paused, looking down at his palms for a moment. "My father, he passed a while back; and he left me his sword. It's a tool of justice, my way of protecting the weak from those who'd threaten them." He made sure not to speak too loud for anyone else to hear what he'd been saying. "The suit is an icon, to the people it is hope.. at least I want it to be." He muttered rubbing the back of his head, most people just got scared of it and never really thanked him; probably mistaking him for some bigger thug. "I guess that wasn't really a short version, but eh you get what I mean right?" Irie had never been great with his speeches. And was wondering how that one had sounded, and if he even made sense or even answered her question.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:03 am

Irie looked down upon her, eyes of ice clashing against eyes of amethyst. It was an intertwining moment, both allowing the other to observe such openness that was expressed in both set of eyes. When she saw his Adam's apple stir within the midst of his throat, she leaned in a tad bit closer, eyes wide with absorption to the words she was just about to hear. "Ah.. It's complicated, too make a long story short. My father, he.. he was a good man, with many ideas and one; was justice and how it should be dealt he wanted to create a law enforcement where they'd be feared by all wrong doers, my suit is the product of that idea; while I don't share his exact philosophy mine is similar—" Irie paused for a moment, Ivory cocking her head by the slightest as he looked down at his palms briefly. Her lilac eyes followed his very own, studying his hands. The hands that held her with security. "My father, he passed a while back; and he left me his sword. It's a tool of justice, my way of protecting the weak from those who'd threaten them." Ivory's eyes fell to tender pools of warmth; he had such a pure heart... ”A gift worth giving...” she whispered lowly, referring to the sword. "The suit is an icon, to the people it is hope...at least I want it to be. I guess that wasn't really a short version, but eh you get what I mean right?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head. Ivory nodded gently, still capturing the words that broke from his lips, allowing them to seep beneath her skin and calculate within her fibers of comprehension. Looking away from him, her warm eyes fell to her hands, now cupped in her lap. They looked frail. And weak. Her skin had changed from steel, to ivory, and to porcelain, now; she was useless. Utterly futile, unlike the man who sat before her. Irie. A boy who wished justice upon this cruel world.

She then looked up at him, her eyes illuminated by confidence. "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage, but under the wing of a strong leader,” she started, raising a hand and reaching across the table; her pointer finger jabbed his chest. ”—cowardice cannot survive. Don't ever change your intentions.” With that, she closed her eyes, and a dazzling smile waltzed upon her lips. ”Who knows, you just might be the Child of Prophecy who will one day bring peace to this cruddy world!” she giggled, placing her hand back under her chin and sheepishly smiling, a shrug tugging on her shoulders. Sounded cheesy, but it was true; his good intentions could bring revolution to this city. It was silent for a moment, the waitress whisking by and delivering their drinks. When her glass was placed before her, Ivory's eyes locked on the ice, trying to picture the cubes as Irie's own eyes. ”Are 'ya two lovebirds ready to order?” the waitress teased, placing a hand upon her hip as she shifted the weight onto her other foot. Baffled by her label, Ivory immediately turned red and flashed a glare towards the woman, her eyes wide. “Sure, sure,” she muttered hastly, her eyes stinging with embarrassment. “I'll just get chocolate-chip pancakes,” she uttered childishly, looking down to hide her face.The waitress snickered, glancing over at Irie. “And you, handsome?” Ivory glared horridly at the woman from under her dark eyelashes, her eyebrow twitching from annoyance.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 pm

While he was telling his story about his suit, his father and about his thoughts and his philosophies; how he became the boy that he is today. Though he didn't tell her the entire story, and he didn't think he ever should it was something that wasn't exactly pleasant to talk about or hear. He watched the expressions she made as she'd listen to him speak, she seemed so interested; genuinely interested. And then she'd spoke, almost poetically; he liked the way it sounded.

She'd spoke about a child of prophecy, but she'd laughed right after she spoke; she found it silly herself just speaking he could tell. He didn't really believe in things like fate, or anything like that. But he felt drawn to the idea of being some sort of a savior; he'd like to believe in such things. But his thoughts had been cut off by a third-party amongst them; the waitress had returned and her words cut his thoughts to pieces. "L-Love birds?" he mumbled under his breath as the two girls discussed the order for Ivory, he could see why she'd think they were; but how did Ivory feel about being called that, was she embarrassed that someone would even think that of the two? Then she'd turned to him, calling him handsome; it felt weird. He didn't like hearing it from her, and made a disgruntled face from beneath his menu, and spoke without looking up. "I'll have just some waffles and a few bangers, yeah?" He muttered to the waitress looking at her, waiting for her to write it down and leave. As she did, he looked at Ivory; noticing her expression. He wondered why; why had she looked so annoyed?
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:20 pm

The waitress took Irie's order, though his response almost mustered a small laugh from Ivory; he sounded quite annoyed. But as the waitress took Irie's menu, and gave him this look of seduction, Ivory's inner self wished to beat the hell out of the woman. Disappearing to turn in their orders, Ivory's mouth tore open, and her face revealed utter bewilderment. “How dare that old hag—“ even though she looked to be in her twenties, Ivory still called her an 'old hag'“Call you handsome! Who does she think she is trying to be...seductive or charming!” she bantered, getting all worked up in so little of time. “I don't even understand why I'm getting so riled up! But I feel mad,” she grumbled eventually, slumping down into her seat. It was jealousy; an emotion Ivory had not yet been introduced to. Until now. Childishly crossing her arms over her chest, she sighed heavily and closed her eyes out of agitation. “Cougars these days,” she mumbled, bobbing her head as she did so.

“Anyways. As I was saying, hey! You never know. You might just be this city's hope, Irie!” she mentioned, suddenly changing the subject. She didn't like that angered feeling she had experienced earlier, and she just wanted it to go away. Relaxing her tensed shoulders, she looked up at him and smiled softly, her eyes reassuring. 'Child of Prophecy: a boy who declared world peace and justice amongst us all'! Sounds spiffy, yeah?” she asked, smiling widely. What if Irie had truly been the one to put an end to all the hatred in the world? The one who could bring peace, and put an end to crime. What if people could live in eternal bliss, rather than eternal gloom, thanks to this boy? A boy who just strived for justice...? “You know,” she said quietly now, leaning in and crossing her arms upon the table; gently, she laid her chin upon her forearm, her eyes trailing towards the window. People mindlessly walked about outside, minding their own business and living their day-to-day lives. “There's tons of hatred in the world and there isn't even any reason for it... Since it's something I can't understand, there's no way any could possibly understand it, yeah? Then again, I don't really understand much myself. But even so, it's definitely there. If you look close enough, there's a bunch of it scattered all over the place, a hatred without any name..." her sorrow-filled voice trailed off quietly, her eyes tranquil to the outside world that strived behind the glass window. “It's stupid. But it's there, and it needs to no longer exist.” It truly bothered her—why was hatred a main component of life? Of course, there had to be equity—love and hatred. But it just didn't make sense; they deserved to live in a world full of peace, a world where not a single sin could bestow sorrow down upon another, a place where no one would ever shed a single tear of sadness again. It was a damn shame that this world was so cruel.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 am

Irie had witnessed something that had never even crossed his mind before this time, the girl before him; this image of beauty was actually angry. The soft face that had an inviting glow to it, now displayed a sour expression of resentment to the waitress; Irie himself didn't like her, but it seemed Ivory couldn't stand the sight of her. He began to wonder why, and came up with a thousand different reasons all so quickly he began to confuse himself. He placed his palm against his cheek and smiled as he studied her expression more.

And suddenly she'd been back on topic as if nothing had just happened before their conversation. And as much as he liked what she'd been saying, he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to believe he was something special, he never did like to think too highly of himself; he was very humble. "It'd be nice huh, to end all the suffering.. Or atleast the suffering of those I care about most at least." He left his right eye open as he peered over at her, his face cupped into his palm. He listened as he could hear stoves sizzle in the background, it was all so different to him; he never had money to take himself out to eat; he worked so hard everynight but his work would never pay off in the normal sense. Underneath the table, his long legs became restless as he sat; he slowly stretched them and pulled them back, his leg ran against hers. Quickly realizing it wasn't just the stand to the table, he looked up at her and apologized. "Ohh! Ahn, I'm sorry, truly!" He mumbled biting his tumb.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3