The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

A Lonely Heart (Open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lonely Heart (Open)

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:42 am

Feeling horrible for bringing up Mizuko's painful internal scars, Tetsuo had placed his hand on her's. "I'll do whatever I can to make sure that the vampire doesn't harm you, what he did to your parents is awful and unjustifiable. I will always be here, and now that I know that we don't live all that far from each other, it's going to be even easier to be here for you." He grinned his cheerful cheesy smile "And that means we can go out to eat and do other cool stuff together,okay? Even if it's as simple as finding your missing door key, I will be over in a flash. Now granted, I can't cook to save anyone's life, but atleast I showed you an awesome ramen shop that isn't relatively far!" He looked into her eyes, those deep, dazzling eyes. "Mizuko, I know I've probably said this a hundred times. But I WANT to be here for you, we've gone through stuff most people kill themselves over, and as long as we have eachother- and I have somewhere to eat- we'll be just fine. So don't stress!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:57 am

She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Tetsuo. You don't know what that means to me truly. Nothing would make me happier then doing those kind of things with you. I want you to be here and I want to be here for you too. I may look weak but I can be strong and not just because of what I am but who I am. But I don't want to complicate your life and I don't want to put you in danger. It's very nice of you to offer that but if that vampire comes back I can't let you risk yourself for me. I'll deal with him if I have to. He made me this way and that means I have a fighting chance." Mizuko placed her other hand on top of his. "I can't bear to lose anyone else especially you Tetsuo."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am

Hearing her say these things warmed his heart to no end, but his appreciation for Mizuko far exceeded his consideration of how dangerous this vampire could be. Tetsuo tried his best to be #1 in anything that he did, from school sports to simple fights. "No one is gonna out-shine me," he told himself, "and especially not when Mizuko needs help!" "I don't want to upset you, Mizuko-chan, but I can't let you do this on your own. I've always lived by making risks, because life isn't fun any other way." He laughed and smiled at her. "And he didn't make you anything, sure you may have a change in preference in what you want to drink. But you're still you, and nothing about that change. You've always been the beautiful, strong girl. All that bloodsucker did was put a drive in your heart, a drive he wants to see turn into a lustful vengence. I'm a gargoyle, it's in my nature to protect those that I care for, and you've picked up the torch that Hanzo unfortunately had to place down in order to join my Ma. I wouldn't do anything that would make you lose me. And that's a promise."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Mizuko had no words for how she felt right now. Happy didn't even begin to cover it. "You aren't upsetting me. I am just worried. I'm not so much a risk taker. I'm the opposite." Mizuko looked at him. "Yes I may be the same girl but deep down I think I am a monster too. There is no escaping what I am now. I could kill anyone easily even though that is not my intention. I don't even want to take revenge on that vampire that ruined my whole life. That's the part of my humanity I'm trying to still hold onto. I won't turn into a killer. I'd rather die first." Mizuko said with determination and smiled at him. "I will protect you too and do my best to keep you out of harms way. That is my promise to you." She squeezed his hand reassuringly. All of a sudden she felt that familiar burning sensation in her throat. "Oh no not now." She put her hand to throat and looked at the clock on the wall in front of them. "Crap. It's that time. I totally forgot. I can't let him see what is happening." Mizuko sat still trying to calm herself. She tried not to breathe as much and avoided eye contact.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Tetsuo smiled, but it soon faded as he noticed the change in her attitude and conduct. "Hey Mizuko-chan, is everything alright? Was there something bad about the ramen? If you feel sick, the shop next door has a public bathroom, but the grandma running the joint probably won't let you out unless you buy something, I have a couple yen if you don't have any..." His voice trailed off as he began worrying, and he started frowning in thought as to what might have caused Mizuko's sudden ailment. "It has to be something in the ramen, but I've been eating here for months and I haven't had one problem, except for if I eat too much" he looked over and saw Mizuko's unfinished bowl, "but she hardly even ate, so THAT can't be it either!" This had seriously began to bother him, but for the sake of not worrying, he affectionately squeezed her hand again before taking another giant gulp, and requesting for another bowl from the nearest worker.

Last edited by Deku on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Mizuko nodded. "I'm fine. Don't worry." She said through bared teeth. "Get a grip Mizuko. This is the first time this has happened in awhile. I can handle it." She put her other hand back in her lap. She tried to breathe as little as possible so she wouldn't smell it. Not that she couldn't anyway but she had to suppress it. "I can't believe I was so stupid and forgot. I know better." The only bad thing was that this was hard to hide because she never had to before. She was usually home when it happened. Mizuko made sure not to make eye contact with Tetsuo. If he saw the change in her eyes he would know. She pulled off a small smile. "Please don't fuss over me. I don't want to ruin your meal."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:41 pm

He could tell she wasn't fine, and her trying to cover it up made him worry even more. "Mizuko, this isn't just my meal; it's our meal. Do you wanna step outside, and get some fresh air? Oh I know, if you don't feel good, ice cream usually helps cool me down!" Her refusal to make eye contact with him was really starting to dampen his spirits. "Or...maybe...not" Tetsuo decided that maybe she knew what would help her best. So he patted her own the head to make sure she didn't forget he was there, and downed his second bowl of ramen, which was replaced almost instantly by a third piping hot one that the chef had made for Tetsuo in advance.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Mizuko stood up. "I'll get some fresh air. I'll be right back." Mizuko rushed outside before he could offer to go with her. Once outside she ran to alleyway that they came from. She hid herself in the darkness and sat down against the wall. "I feel a little better. The smell is less strong out here. Not that many people around now." Mizuko took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. She knew her eyes were already tinted with red. Sat there with her head in hands for a few minutes. Her thirst had not been this bad in awhile. Of course the night she didn't bring her stuff she needed it. She sighed and just sat in the darkness hoping this would pass so she could finish enjoying her evening with Tetsuo.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Tetsuo slumped over and rested his head in his hands. He pushed his bowl away; something no one has ever seen him do. Just about anywhere he could be found, a snack or full-blown meal could also be found with him. Some of the vendors at his school even gave him free food, for they believed he must have some serious condition that demands the consumption if everything in his path. But here sat Tetsuo Namikaze, the eating prodigy himself, in his favorite shop, refusing to eat. He most definitely did not want to come off as clingy, so he waited. And waited. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up, pushed in his stool, bowed in appreciation to the cook, and exited. The city wind had caressed his skin,instantly overpowering the lingering warmth that came from the ramen shop. He swiveled his head both ways, surprised that the sidewalks were deserted at roughly 9:30. He made his way across the street, and stepped into the alley. Surely she's in here, Tetsuo thought to himself, there's just no where else she could have gone. Without taking in any consideration if the dangers that could potentially be drawn to him, he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted "Miiiiiiiizuko!"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Mizuko sat there still. "Well now I know I need to be better prepared for this. If this is going to keep up I might have try something else." She sighed and went quiet. Mizuko snapped her head up as she heard Tetsuo calling her. "What is he doing? I told him I would be back." She stood up and checked herself. She had gotten control for now though her eyes were still tinted red. Mizuko appeared in front of Tetsuo. "I'm right here. What's wrong? I said I would be back. Just needed some air is all."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Tetsuo frowned, knowing very well she didn't need just air. He grinned with childish amusement. "Your eyes look really cool,Mizuko! Is that what you were trying to hide? I wouldn't mind, I think it's pretty neat!" He walked over and squatted next to her, flicking his fingers and producing the same flame, so they don't have to sit in the dark. "Not that I didn't think you weren't neat before; I can just relate to someone on a whole different level. So tell me; you're hungry, it's just not a hunger for ramen,huh?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Mizuko looked at him and raised her eyebrows in a questioning look. "You think they look cool?" Mizuko laughed. "You are the first person who has ever said that about them before when they are like this." She sighed. "You are very perceptive. I can't get anything past you can I?" Mizuko shifted to a more comfortable position. "No it's not. I am thirsty for blood. Usually I don't have problems because I'm always home to take care of it. But I didn't plan on what happened tonight so I didn't bring any with me. But it is acting a bit strange tonight. It's normally not this bad."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Tetsuo nodded and smiled. "I think they look very cool. Very pretty too, just like you!" He also sat down, leaning back with his free hand. He rested his head on the wall, thankful that it was cool. "I'm sorry tonight at to turn this way, if I had known you weren't hungry for ramen, I wouldn't have dragged you all the way out here. I'm sure you'd rather be at home, and not huddled together in an abandoned alley with a silly gargoyle like me." Not caring if she was hungry for blood (and with him being the only person nearby, that may have put him even more at risk) or not, the only comforting thing he could think of was to put his arm around her shoulders. "You can have some of my blood if you want to, I'd hate to have you starved out here, and me running on six bowls of ramen."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Mizuko smiled. "Well thank you. I kind of think they look cool too." She turned to face him and lightly punched his arm. "Don't talk like that. It is not your fault and don't speak about yourself in that way. I am very happy to be huddled together in an abandoned alley with a gargoyle like you. It wouldn't have been with anyone else that's for sure." Mizuko leaned into him a little. "You don't have to offer up your blood. I didn't come to eat you as my meal. I normally don't drink from people much anymore. I'm always afraid of losing control. I don't want to hurt you."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Wait...how do you know what your eyes look like? My Ma read me stories, and vampires never were able to see their own reflection, but-" Tetsuo pulled Mizuko even closer to him, and rested her head upon his shoulder."-you don't seem like any mass-slaughtering, sun-invading creature of the night to me, so if you can see yourself in the mirror then power to ya,sister! So how do you fix this inconvenience of yours at home,anyway? Since you live near the beach, do you stake out and hunt for crabs and birds,or....even humans?"He laughed, hoping Mizuko would do the same and hopefully she would lighten up, so that he could make this night even better and more memorable for her. Tetsuo was willing to sit here with her in his arms for as long as she needed, he had all the time in the world for her.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Mizuko relaxed as her head was laid on his shoulder. "Not everything that you read about vampires is true. Trust me it was a shock for me too. Yes I can see my reflection. Helps me blend in better with mortals." She laughed at question. "No I don't go after crabs or birds. That would be quite funny to watch though. I only drink from humans when its absolutely necessary. I have tons of blood bags stored at home. I get them from hospitals and such."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 pm

"Don't you think it's a little unfair and not right to take from humans? I mean...can't you just fill up on extra blood bags? The hospital gig doesn't sound too shabby, I'm surprised they'll just give it to you like that." His back was starting to cramp, but he really didn't want to let go of Mizuko; an alley may not have been the most romantic place, but being with her made up for it. Tetsuo really hoped she planned on staying here in Omoi Ame, he finally had someone to relate to on so many levels. Long walks on the beach, competitive gaming, eating at restaurants, all the fun things to do in life had flashed through his head; and they all Mizuko in the equation. Maybe he was being too fast and weird about the whole thing, but she had become his bestfriend in little under 5 hours, and that had to mean something. "Well Mizuko-chan, I'm ready to get out of here, my back hurts. Do you want to stop by your house to pick up some blood bags? I hate to see those beautiful red eyes go, but I'd love to quench that fierce little lust of yours."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Mizuko sighed. "I don't think it's fair at all that's why I don't do it unless I really have to. But looking on the other hand without blood I die. But maybe me dying wouldn't be bad..." Mizuko trailed off not finishing her thought. "But sometimes getting it from the hospital isn't that easy. I have found ways to get around some of the people there though." Mizuko jumped up when he said he was hurting. "Yeah s-sorry." She moved back so he could get up. She was caught up in moment even though they were sitting in this alley it was nice with Tetsuo. How so much could change in one evening and it wasn't even over yet. Well at least she hoped it wasn't. "Yeah I guess I should so I won't be bothered with it anymore tonight." She smiled when he complimented her and blushed slightly. She had never received so many compliments in one evening. She hoped the darkness hid her blushing. She leaned back against the wall waiting for him.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:02 am

He stood up, brushing off his pants and stretching. Tetsuo snapped his fingers again and the fire extinguished from existence. Mizuko's statement shocked him, and he frowned at her saying such things."You dying would be horrible. I won't allow it, and I never will allow it. I'm your guardian now, so if you think dying wouldn't be bad, just think of how it would make me feel." He bent down, scooped the beautiful vampire Mizuko into his arms with ease, and together they ventured down the alleyway. She was surprisingly light, he remembered most girls being heavier (probably because they were drunk and unconscious). Tetsuo hoped he wasn't being brash in carrying her; but then again, just about everything he did was brash. "I hope you don't mind not walking, I figured it's the least I can do, seeing as I made you walk all this way. Plus, I kinda like the sensation of having you in my arms!" He looked down at her and grinned, gently kissing her on her forehead. "I'll make sure we get you something to eat, something you're actually hungry for this time. So where exactly does the stunning Miss Mizuko reside at?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 am

Mizuko looked down with a sad expression. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I'm not use to having people care about me again. Please forgive me." Even though they had just met they had grown so close on many levels. She was stupid for saying that and scolded herself. She never wanted to hurt Tetsuo. Mizuko was surprised as he picked her up and carried her. She put her arm around his shoulders to stable herself. Mizuko smiled at him. "I don't mind at all to be honest." She giggled. This was actually quite fun and Tetsuo made her feel special. She wanted to hang on to that feeling. She blushed madly when he kissed her forehead and looked away. "Chill Mizuko. Don't be lame in front of him." "Go back towards the beach entrance we were at. As soon as you past the entrance there is street on your right opposite from the beach. I live at the end of that street. It's kind of isolated."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:37 am

Backtracking never was a strength of Tetsuo's, and now that they were lost in the alley (something he didn't want to admit to Mizuko) it was going to be even more of a pain to reach her house. He started taking corners and turns that were unfamiliar to both of them, and she had to be curious at the many alleged-detours. Tetsuo's pace picked up as his desire to get out of the cramped corners escalated. He kept looking up, but everytime the sky was blocked by fire escapes and lines of laundry. Finally, there was a spot where there were no obstacles between him and the sky. "Hey Mizuko, do you trust me?" but before she could answer, he clenched her closer to his chest and with a force that left cracks in the ground, they shot up, up and up with a rather loud whoosh. Tetsuo never got tired of the sensation of wind roaring in his ears and the walls racing downwards (or him racing upwards, it was all in a matter of perspective). When they were above the walls, he had run out of momentum at just the right time, and he landed gently on the roof of an apartment building. In one direction, endless other rooftops, flickering lights and multi-colored windows all blended together. In the other, was the stretch of sand that seemed so very small from up here. The wind was blowing peacefully, and it made Mizuko's beautiful hair sway gently. The sound of horns, buzzers, and other effects were muffled, and cars and people alike seemed like little ants. When he spoke, he spoke casually, as if being above the city was nothing unusual to him. "Your directions didn't exactly register properly in my head, so I thought a visual would make things easier. Say Mizuko-chan, do you see your house from here?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am

Mizuko was wondering why it was taking longer to get out the alleyway. "I bet we are lost. But I don't know if I should say anything." Sometimes men were so picky about receiving directions because they wanted to do it on their own. "If we don't get out soon I will say something." She heard his question but before she knew it they were off the ground. Mizuko squeaked. She wasn't use to this and heights were not her favorite thing. "Woah." She said in awe as she looked at the view of the city from the rooftop they landed on. "You just keep surprising me Tetsuo." She looked for the beach and pointed towards it. "I see it. It is there across from the beach. That house that is surrounded by more trees then any of the others because it is towards the back so it's kind of hidden."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 am

Being up here with Mizuko was one of the greatest experiences of his life. And to think of this being only one day of his life thrilled him to no end. He winked at her and smiled. "What can I say,dear? I'm just full of surprises." Tetsuo followed the direction she had pointed to with his eyes, and locked onto the trees she had managed. He mimicked an announcers voice that you hear on a roller coaster, "Please keep all hands and legs inside the vehicle at all times." He gave her one last affectionate look, held her tightly again, and started running. When there was very little roof left for him, he lept, soaring through the air, and landed on the next building as smoothly as possible. Just for show, he'd twist in midair, and start running backwards when he landed. As they started gaining in on their location, Tetsuo took a few more assured steps before jumping one last time, plummeting, and landing on the sidewalk as far away from people as possible. He looked around and confirmed her speculation. "Yeah, this place really seems distanced from all the other houses, I can only guess this isn't a mere coincidence, Mizuko-chan." Tetsuo continued up the driveway with Mizuko in his arms, before gently setting her down, and settled himself against one of the railings.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:38 am

"Yes that you are." Mizuko said with a smile. She giggled at his instructions and held onto to him. As they leaped from building to building Mizuko's smile grew. This was so amazing to her. Soaring through the sky gave her a rush she hadn't experienced before. She loved it. She re-situated her clothing after he set down. "No it's not a coincidence. I didn't want to be near people. You know why." She walked up the steps of her porch and opened her door. "You are welcome to come in if you like." Mizuko walked in and left the door wide open in case he did want to come in. Mizuko's house was a simple little one bedroom place. When you walked in the aroma of Jasmine lingered in the air. The living room was small with dark blue carpet, black suede furniture, and a lighter shade of blue walls. There was a fireplace in right corner and all along the two walls connecting with the fireplace were bookshelves filled with all kinds of books. There were two doors on the last wall to the left that led to her bedroom and the kitchen. Mizuko walked into her bedroom and grabbed a book bag. She then walked to the kitchen and loaded it up with blood bags. "I'll take extra just in case." She walked back into the living room. "You don't mind me drinking this in front of you do you?"
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 am

He accepted her invitation, and politely closed the door behind him. Mizuko's house smelled extremely nice, he thought. Tetsuo examined his current settings with curiosity. "It's not quite like the vampire caves you hear in fables or play in video games, Mizuko-chan!" he laughed. He had stayed standing in front of the door, not wanting to invite himself onto her furniture. Next, he noticed her many books. Reading was never a hobby Tetsuo voluntarily engaged in. The only thing that involved reading in his life was textbooks; something he extremely loathed. Tetsuo would rather experience the sensations for himself, not read about the same subject in the biased view of one person who more than likely had never visited the place himself. When Mizuko reappeared in the kitchen, he couldn't help but smile by her presence. "You don't mind me drinking this in front of you do you?" When Tetsuo looked over to see what "this" was, he frowned when he saw that it was the blood bags she had mentioned earlier. But he replaced this frown with a smile and shook his head. "It's your house, you're supposed to be able to do whatever you want to do. But no, madam, it doesn't bother me at all." Tetsuo casually looked out the window at the beach while she continued to pack her 'rations'.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next