The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Big City Dreams [OPEN] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Big City Dreams [OPEN]

Go down

Big City Dreams [OPEN] Empty Big City Dreams [OPEN]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:23 pm

⋆ big city dreams
It was a beautiful sunny afternoon, Fiera had just arrived in New York City. One of the most busiest places on the planet. It was a beautiful day with warm sunshine's mixed with humidity. The crowded streets of Times Square filled the hair with loud noises ranging from music to chattering to pratically everything. It was hard to hear conversations despite how close someone was to you. She had been at places like this; crowded streets where people bumped into you in rush or no rush at all. Many of the people who were in Times Square were visitors; just like herself. It had been hours upon hours since she had been walking around Time Square like a lost puppy, or cat in this matter. She had no idea where she was heading to, let alone where she was at certain spots. It was hard to focus when your map was all wrinkled up and people bumped into you with no end.

She sighed as she stopped in front of the Toys R' Us store. Fiera couldn't stand it anymore, so she abandoned her map; stuffing it into her little carry-on backpack. She began to walk around practically giving no care in the world as she placed her hands into her coat pocket. She gazed up to the skyscrapers and cleared her mind. She was in no hurry whatsoever, so she was completely fine with getting lost. Plus, if she ever needed to, she would just transform herself into her Kojintora form and wonder around like all of the stray animals in the city. It was her first day in this crowded part of town, but she kind of liked it since she felt that maybe it was time to give "crowed" a chance. She walked around aimlessly, but stopped in front of a beautiful skyscraper -- the Empire State Building. It held 102-stories, so it was the first tallest building she had ever seen in her entire lifetime. She grew up in little towns then moved up to a semi-city, but nothing compared to this. It was beautiful, but where was she going to begin?

Back to top Go down