The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
But nowhere to go (Vergil) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

But nowhere to go (Vergil)

2 posters

Go down

But nowhere to go (Vergil) Empty But nowhere to go (Vergil)

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:35 am

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni Claustrophobia: the fear of small rooms, or heavily crowded areas. Even if you didn't have such a fear it was easy to feel such a way in this place, below the earths crust and packed tightly among complete strangers. Horror stories had often been exchanged of places like these, such as kidnappings, bombings, rape thing of the genre. But even these stories didn't frighten away this young lady, as she perched on a worn wooden bench on the wall of the subway tunnel. A small book sat in her warm, black leather covered hand, and cobalt eyes scanned the pages without a single expression to show.
The dim, swaying lights of the subway station glinted off the lenses of her prescription, blue and brown framed glasses, she was clearly dressed for the chilly weather of late January. Black leather gloves, grey boots, long black pants, a red cotton fiber sweater, and a grey knitted cap kept her body heat in check. It seemed even colder down here but she didn't mind, as long as Naomi had her book she could go anywhere. Every once in a while she would glance up, people watching for the briefest of moments before returning to the words of a fellow author. Naomi kept her ears open to the loud speakers, waiting for them to call her train so that she may return home. Akihiko and mother must be worried, she thought, if I could afford a car I would buy one but currently being stretched for cash I cannot. Oh well, this was certainly better then walking.
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

But nowhere to go (Vergil) Empty Re: But nowhere to go (Vergil)

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:47 am

Vergil walked down the stairs to the subway; it was the only quick way for Vergil to travel. Like most people Vergil didn’t like the subway because of how dirty the place was, but he had never gotten around to learning to drive. Though it made sense seeing as he would need a lot of legal documents that he obviously didn’t have. Vergil looked up to see people walking around him, which he couldn’t blame them for after all he was known to cause a lot of trouble with the law, and people down in the subway with weapons never ended in a good way. Vergil finally reached the platform and looked around, there was a few people waiting for the train, most of them looked suspicious but nothing that was out of normal for him. Then Vergil noticed a young girl sitting there by herself reading a book, which oddly enough was strange for Vergil, after all, most people would keep their eyes up in a place like this. Vergil deciding that he had nothing better to do while he waited for the train, walked over to the girl and sat down next to her setting his sword on his lap and let out a sigh before speaking. “What are you reading?” He said in a bored kind of tone, as he watched some people walk by.
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni As Naomi absorbed every word in the adventurous tale bound in the little green text before her, she suddenly felt pressure beside her. Seemed someone had decided to join her on this old bench. Shutting the book Naomi's deep blue spheres wandered over to her side, where she took in the most...peculiar sight. A tall man white short white hair, dressed in an expensive looking blue and gold coat and a sword sitting in his lap questioned her about what she was reading. An eyebrow cocked in curiosity, Naomi turned over the little green book and read him the title.
"20,000 Leagues Under the Sea quite a thrilling tale if I do say so."
Naomi turned back to him, what in heavens name was he doing walking around with that weapon in the middle of a public place? In her mind she confessed to herself that it made her a bit uncomfortable, but she then reassured herself by saying that if he was intending to do something dangerous with it he'd have done it by now. Resting the literature in her lap, she run hr fingers through her long black hair to move it from her shoulder prior to trying to begin a conversation.
"That is a...very interesting attire you have my good sir. And do you not think it a bit strange, and unsettling, to be carrying a weapon of such around in a public place?"
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

Vergil gave a small little smile as he listen to her read the title to him, it brought back memories of his adoptive father and how he would make Vergil read 2 or three books a day. He always told Vergil that there were two types of Warriors, one that fought with a blade and one that fought with words, both are just as deadly. Vergil remembered how his father then went on to tell him how he would be trained in both. “Yes that is defiantly an interesting book, though I prefer Moby Dick myself.” He said with a small chuckle, he remembered how he hated to read, but could never fake that he read since his father would quiz him on the smallest of details in the book, he would have to reread a book a dozen times until he could commit it to memory. Vergil heard the young woman speak again and that brought him out of his thoughts. “ Well yes it could be unsettling to see a person walk around with weapons, and illegal for the most part, but a warrior is never without his weapon, be it his blade or his words and you see I prefer to keep both. “ He said patting his sword, before going onto her comment about his clothing. “Well I guess each person has their own style that they wear, I prefer to wear handmade clothing, and by the looks of some of the things you wear so do you.” He said with a small chuckle and stretched out his arms before looking at the girl again. “And what brings you to the deep undergrounds of the city all by yourself?”
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:25 am

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni He went on about how a warrior is never without his trusted weapon, be it a sword or his words. this caused Naomi to look at him with a mixture of slight surprise, and admiration. Seemed he was quite the intellectual one. Perhaps this would not be such a boring wait after all. He explained his attire then motioned to hers as he said that they both shared a like for handmade clothing. Yet it as indeed true, her own mother had knitted this sweater and hat for her just this past Christmas, it held vast amounts of sentimental value. He in turn then asked what she was doing down her at such a time, and with an adjustment of her glasses she told him.
"I ventured to the park to get some writing done, I am a novelist of sorts you see, and I am here now to make my way back home to my mother and twin brother. They must be worried."
She paused, and adjusted the sleeve of her sweater to look at the watch on her wrist. The train was almost twenty minutes late. Oh she would get an ear full this time.
"Fabulous, Akihiko despises when I come back late from going off on my own. he is such a worry wart I swear."
Naomi mumbled to herself as she pulled her sleeve back down before jack frost had a chance to nip at the bare skin of her slightly toned wrist. Turning back to her accompanist, she inquired the same.
"And what brings a character such as yourself down here tonight?"
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Vergil listen to the girl explain that she was walking in the park to write a book or something, it was hard for Vergil to focus as his mind wondered back through his past, her being a writer reminded himself a lot of his days in the orphanage and how he would write letters and sneak them out hoping someone would find his plea for help and respond to it. He had often wondered if his father may have found one of these letters and that’s why he was so interested in Vergil, but then again the letters probably never got out of orphanage. Vergil gave a smile as he remembered all this, and came out of his thoughts when she mentioned what he assumed was her brother, wouldn’t be happy that she was late. This made Vergil give a small chuckle as he pulled out a pocket watched and looked at the time, it was getting late and that meant the train was later than usual. “Well I’m sure your deer brother will understand that there are something’s in this life that one cannot simply control on their own.” Vergil watch as a small group of girls walked by them and gave a small wave to them, not for any reason only because he felt like it.

Then Vergil heard the young girl ask him what he was doing here. This of course made Vergil wonder what he was doing, and where did he plan to go. This of course wasn’t unusual for Vergil since he wondered the streets often without having any kind of destination in mind, but he knew that he had thought about going somewhere, and it hit him where he was going. Vergil had planned to cause a small disturbance at one of the T.A.P.T buildings since it was late and Vergil knew that security would be a bit more laid back so people would get out of there sooner. “Well I have many things I planned to do, most wouldn’t be wise for me to tell you. Vergil paused for a second as he leaned forward and cupped his hands together, before speaking again. “ You see, I am what you would call a freedom fighter, and I planned on giving T.A.P.T a small visit before they closed up for the night. He said with a small release of breath and leaned back again into his seat hoping that he didn’t sound to threatening. “After all sometimes humans need to stick up for their Supernatural brethren. “ He said half to the woman and half to himself.
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni Her nose wrinkled at the mention of "sticking up for their supernatural brethren." That statement made her want to vomit, and she came close for had it not been that she was in public and refused to be seen in such a weak state. With a 'humph' she rolled her eyes, closing them and looking quite angered.
"I think the T.A.P.T are doing a most wonderful service. Keeping those filthy creatures in line, I only wished they showed up sooner..."
The anger melted like snow in the sunlight, and her eyes slowly opened again to show sadness and longing.
"Then my father might be here with us, instead of rotting in a premature grave due to those blood suckers."
A common slang term for the vampire. Ever since she was little she couldn't stand knowing they existed, not after what they had done to her father. Though it was in part her father's fault for having come up that mafia to beg for extra money, but still those creations took her father from her. She would never forgive them, if she wasn't just some mortal (and wise enough to know not to go picking a fight with a...superior being strength wise) she'd annihilate them all from the face of the earth. Bathing in their blood to avenge her father. But sadly she could not, and what would her mother say to that?
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 am

Vergil noticed the anger in her eyes when he mentioned what he believed, and then went onto saying how T.A.P.T was doing the right thing. A flash of anger went a crossed his face as he looked at the girl, and he felt his hand starting to tighten on the hilt of his blade. He should have known that she would be like almost every other human. They hate what they don’t understand so instead of accepting them, they rather force the supernatural into a second hand citizen. Feeling his hand wanting to pull his blade out, Vergil closed his eyes and took a deep breath and forced the look of anger off of his face. “So you think T.A.P.T is a good thing? Tell me this, how would you feel if you were forced to have all your information put into a database that anyone could see? How would you feel if your freedom was taken away? Maybe you should think about that before wanting that on our Brethren. “ He said in a calm tone of voice.

Vergil only paused for a moment when the girl mentioned something about her father being killed by vampires. This explained a lot to Vergil, after all a few bad apples tend to spoil the bunch, so he knew that he couldn’t be too hard on the girl for hating supernatural. Though he wouldn’t let it just go, after all this girl wants to destroy so many innocent people cause of what a few did. “So your father was killed by a few children of the night, and the most common feeling to have wants to destroy them all, but there are other monsters out there. People kill people all the time, if the vampires weren’t around then it would have been some other normal humans that may have killed your father. The Supernatural get blamed for every bad thing, but what we keep forgetting is that we can be just as bad or even worse monsters then what we see them as.” he said in his still calm emotionless tone of voice, doing his best to keep any anger out of it.
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 am

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni As he became angry, so did Naomi. Inhaling softly she contained it, adjusting her glasses she bit back the hurtful words that lingered in the back of her throat fighting their way to get out. She had more decorum then to lose her temper in public, and was very patient by nature. Then he spoke again, this time with less anger and Naomi sighed softly, merely to release some of her anger so that she could speak peacefully.
"I am not some vengeance obsessed lunatic, I know there not all bad, I merely meant keeping the bad ones in check. As for the innocent ones...I cannot argue with that. I cannot imagine how it must feel to have no privacy, have everything ever known about you right at the public's finger tips. I was speaking out of hurt, and that was rude of me, I am sorry."
Naomi looked at her watch again, thirty minutes late. If she was any later Akihiko would go through the roof, but there was nothing she could do to speed things along at this point.
"Seems I have been rude to you this entire time, I have not even given you a proper introduction. My name is Naomi Koizumi."
She lifted her hand in a friendly gesture for him to shake, hoping they could forget what had just been said and try to be acquaintances if not friends.
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down