The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Shuri Takasugi EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Shuri Takasugi EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Shuri Takasugi EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Shuri Takasugi

2 posters

Go down

Shuri Takasugi Empty Shuri Takasugi

Post by Shuri Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

~ .: | You Just Look So Stunning | :. ~
Shuri Takasugi Kuroshitsuji-2014195

Vital Statistics:

Name: Shuri Takasugi

Species: Demon

Class: Satsuriku

Height: 5'11

Weight: 128 lbs

Appearance:

Shuri has long flowing white hair that goes down to his waist and tends to block his eyes. He dresses in black robes and outfits with many chains and accessories such as small skulls and teeth. He has long black finger nails, high black boots, and a body full of scars. He has a rather bony demeanor, looking like a skeleton at times, and glowing green eyes.

Relations:
N/A

Personality:
As a demon, he has a penchant for horror and torture. There's nothing he likes more than filling people with fear and sorrow, and he'll do this any way he can, preferably by manipulating them. He speaks with a calm voice filled with sarcasm and malice. He can be quite seductive at time when trying to get into people's heads.

Also being a demon, Shuri can be easily aggrivated. He doesn't like things going any way other than the way he planned, and if he does he becomes livid. He'll start to yell and make the air filled with horrible feelings in order to fill the people around him with utter fear. He will also this in a short burst when he's annoyed by the rudeness of his subordinates.

But apart from that he can usually be seen laughing and being mischevious. He doesn't always seem to take things seriously and has no regard for life or death.

Sexuality: Straight

Preferences:
People being afraid of him or controlled by him.

-Mischief
-Disorder
-Things going his way
-Fear
-Horror

Dislikes:
-Order
-Boredom
-Rudeness
-Things not going his way
-Bright things
-Overly happy things

Back story:

History: Shuri was a decent buinessman during his life and had a good life and was to be married to the love of his life. However, she grew ill and her hospital bills became to expensive. Shuri fell into debt and despair, and reached to the Yakuza for help. The Yakuza paid his debt but began harrassing him to do favors for them, such as smuggling drugs and killing enemies. Shuri eventually couldn't take doing such dirty buisness and tried to run away, but the Yakuza found him and brutally killed him and his fiancee. As he died he was filled with hatred and vengeance, which combined with the bad deeds he had done, turned him into a demon. As a demon, Shuri spent years torturing the members of the Yakuza, before finally killing half of them and making the other half his slaves. He now resides as their boss, not caring at all about the buisness, but instead using them for his own desires while making their lives hell at the same time.
Shuri
Shuri

Back to top Go down

Shuri Takasugi Empty Re: Shuri Takasugi

Post by Ivory Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 am

.: | A | P | P | R | O | V | E | D | :.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: