The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Fuuma, Manzo EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Fuuma, Manzo

2 posters

Go down

Fuuma, Manzo Empty Fuuma, Manzo

Post by Manzo Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:20 am

~ .: | Template | :. ~

Vital Statistics:

Name:Fuuma, Manzo

Species: Human

Class: Mortal

Height: 6'3

Weight: 195 pounds

Appearance: Blue bangs cascade across his face, while spiky white hair flows down the back. He has pale white skin, due to the fact he only comes out at night to make kills. He has onyx eyes, which are of the appearance of distance, and cold. He wears a a long overcoat black at the top, red at the bottom with black clouds and a white trim. He wear long black pants that go to his ankle, he wears open toed sandals which are also black. On his back he carries a long sword with a spike on the end.

Fuuma, Manzo RyuAokawa

Relations: Brother(Deceased)

Personality: Manzo is quiet and reserved when on the job. Its like he flips a switch between fun loving, and absolutely merciless killer. When around those he cares for, he kind. Fun loving, always cracking jokes. When on the job, he is quiet, thorough and absolutely merciless. It is this level of brutality that has made him famous, though its like he has two personalities. Manzo, the nice guy. Fuuma, the skilled swordsman and mercenary. When around females, he is very much a gentleman. When around those he can't stand, well if your not dead yet he will just ignore you.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Preferences: He liked pretty dark haired woman, with nice breasts. Bright eyes, long legs, full lips, good personality, fierce fighter and competitor, playful, and can make delicious breakfast food.

Likes: He enjoys naps, rainy weather, manga, adult novels, ramen, video games, and lovely woman.

Dislikes: Targets that scream, obnoxious kids, waiting in lines, cliff hangers in stories, spiders, and paper work.

Back story:

History: Manzo was born in a small town, to a young mother, and a middle aged father. They were simple people, but times became very tough for his family. When his father lost his job, Manzo and his little brother had to get jobs. Sadly these jobs were not with the most decent of people. He and his brother started out as thieves from the ages of seven to the ages of ten. Manzo switched over to mercenary work. It paid higher and the family needed it. But every good thing has to come to an end. The two got caught and his little brother did not make it.

In his teen years he moved out of his house and is now a sword for hire. He lives in the city, in an apartment by himself. He works a day job and the occasional night job. He works at a comic and game store, it pays the bills, but he has more than enough money saved to keep himself taken care of.
Manzo
Manzo

Back to top Go down

Fuuma, Manzo Empty Re: Fuuma, Manzo

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:02 am

.: | A | P | P | R | O | V | E | D | :.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: