The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari )

2 posters

Go down

Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) Empty Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari )

Post by Luna Willows Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:04 am

Today was going to be a relaxing day. No running over people, no dealing with cops, no strange men coming to her rescue and totally messing things up. Today was just going to be a day that Luna was going to go shopping and do nothing. She had no work today, so she didn't have to worry about leaving when it was getting dark. And since it was such a nice day, Simone said that he wanted to walk home. Actually the way he had said it made her feel as if there was another reason for that. Was he talking a girl home? Was he wanting some alone time? Regardless, she was going to leave him alone and let him do what he needed to do. This was her day, and she was going to do something about it.

As the vampire continued to walk through the crowded mall, she let out a sigh. People were once again giving her looks. It was a common thing for her. Luna was the one who dressed so...well so poorly. She had on her big leather jacket and a red tank top underneath. She was wearing short jean shorts and her classic boots that reached just below her knees. This was normal for her, since it was easy for her to get in and out of, but it brought unwanted attention. Maybe if she wasn't so attractive all the time....then again if she wasn't attractive then she wouldn't be getting as much money as she was. It was like a doubled edge sword that she was just going to have to deal with. Girls hated her for looking the way she did, and guys always tired to hit on her because they thought she was easy. Luna was very far from easy, but that was beside the point.

Her red eyes landed on a fairly cute little red dress in a window. She didn't mind wearing dresses, but there had to be a reason for her to do so. It wasn't like the brunette to just go out of her way to buy the cutest dress in the world. But today was a day for her and that red dress was going to be bought! After all, who knew the future? Maybe because she bought the dress she was going to be invited into a party and that party was going to lead her into a new life and a new world that was going to help her get out of this little thing. And maybe- Maybe she was getting ahead of herself. Whatever. So with that, Luna walked in and headed for the rack where the red dress was. A few other girls seemed to be interested in this dress as well, so there was a bit of a crowd. That didn't bother Luna. After all, this was a mall.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari ) Empty Re: Will I ever learn? ( Kaminari )

Post by Kaminari Saito Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 am

Kaminari had had her eyes on a certain little red dress for months now, and today she finally had enough money to get it. She could easily steal it, but she was 'staying out of trouble'. If you call staying out of trouble drinking straight vodka out of a flask when it was obvious to anyone who saw her that she was underage, than yes, staying out of trouble. She briskly walked through the mall, straight towards that store, the store that held her future in the shop window. This mini, tight, cherry-red dress was going to get her a job at a fancy restaurant, somewhere that she could play her piano for big bucks, or maybe it would score her a date with one of the most attractive guys in town, not like any of that kinda stuff mattered to Kaminari anyways, but all she knew was that she wanted that dress, and she was gonna get it, no matter what.
Kaminari made it to the shop, she had to run through the mall in her black knee-high boots, which wasn't that easy. She was tough, but running was certainly a problem when it came to the boots. Her boots went perfectly with her outfit, her leather jacket, brown tank top, black shorts, and black gloves. She had to admit, she had mad style. People may give her looks, but their just jealous. She'll woop any of their asses on the spot, anyways. She was pretty enough, without her style. That alone would intimidate people. She had silky, wavy, long, platinum blonde hair that hung right above her lower back. She had gorgeous eyes, piercing green and memorizing. She was a light tan, not to pale and white. She had perfect teeth and bone structure. She was short, small hands, small feet. Her breasts were a little above average, maybe low D. She was skinny and had a small thigh gap. She couldn't run well, because of all the cigarettes she's smoked, but it didn't matter anyways, she had a high metabolism. Her attitude threw people off guard, she looked all sweet, except for her clothing, until you talked to her and she unleashed her sarcastic bitchness. She took a hit from the flask, and entered the store. It was a large enough store, with a variety of clothes to choose from, from sweats to bras and thongs to fancy prom dresses, a perfect place to steal from, and the best part is, there were no detectors on the clothing, she assumed. She grabbed a shirt that she didn't even look at first, took the tag off, and slipped it in a hidden pocket in her leather jacket. She spotted the dress in the corner window, and started towards it quickly.
Kaminari Saito
Kaminari Saito

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 pm

By the time Luna had reached the dress, the mob of people had scooped it up. Really? These people were really buying it just because others were buying it? And it wasn't just one dress to one person. Oh no; some had two or three...one had what looked like five. Who would want five of these dresses?! They were just pieces of clothing that was going to come off anyways. But still the brown haired girl wanted this damned tight red dress just because. You never knew when it would come in handy! So as the girl had grabbed for the dress, her eye had caught someone reaching for the exact same one she was going for. Normally Luna wouldn't have mind if someone else was going to do this. She could have come back and just waited...or continued through the mall until she had found something else that she had liked. But this blonde haired girl was someone that the vampire couldn't stand.

Quickly Luna snatched the red dress before little miss prissy, who was practically wearing the exact same thing she was wearing to begin with, and sneered. "Oh looks like you were too slow little girl. Maybe next time you should think about coming a bit earlier so something like this doesn't happen to you." The vampire Turned and started walking to the checkout, knowing that she had beaten out Kaminari in grabbing the red dress. What could have possibly gone wrong here?

(OOC: Sorry for short post >.<)
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 am

Kaminari threw her head back and laughed, her whole body shaking intensely. She pranced after her, watching the way the women walked with contempt. She reached for the dress, grabbing it from this annoying women, and tugged. She smirked, glared at her,and sneered, "Little girl, am I? Its funny because, if I wasn't mistaken, you seem to be talking to me. Poor, poor baby. You must have got the wrong person." She hid the dress behind her back, rubbing the fabric between her pointer finger and thumb. People like the girl before her ticked her off, and she wasn't in the mood to be thrown around and messed with today. "Listen, I'll make you a deal. If you surrender your pride and leave right now, I'll save you the trouble of me disliking you. As simple as that." She smiled, sarcastically. She wasn't about to let this person, whoever she was, show her up. No one did that. No one fucked with her. She turned around, threw her a smile over her shoulder, and walked away at a normal paced-stride.

(OOC; this one was short too, i'm sorry ;-Wink
Kaminari Saito
Kaminari Saito

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Surrender her pride?! Oh this girl was so going to get it....she didn't care what happened. As long as this girl got what she was coming to her. With a blind furry, as she often did when someone pushed her off the edge, the vampire yanked the girl's hair and pulled her back to where Luna was now currently standing. "Me surrender my pride to some twit? Ha I think you have your nose too far up someone's ass to realize who you are dealing with. The day I surrender something like that is the day I die. Now unless you actually kill me, I'll be taking that dress miss prissy. And maybe next time you can pick a fight with someone you can actually beat."

The mob of people that were in the store started to stand back from the two girls. It was just like a classic high school smack down. Two people being surrounded by a crowd as they watched as the two main people beat the crap out of one another. Luna was used to this. She had done this in her high school life....well when she wasn't trying to get a guy to like her or fending off Mizumi from stealing the guy she had brought home.

Luna let go of the blonde girl's hair and smiled, her red eyes scanning the crowd. Did they really expect them to start a fight right here in the store? "Well looks like they are expecting a fight miss prissy. So what do you say? Want to give them a show? Or can you not handle having your nails getting chipped?" Yeah the vampire was egging her on. Yeah Luna was ready to have another fight happen. Was it over a dress? No not really. Sure it seems as if it is like that but really it wasn't. She needed to let some steam off. She had learned that too much steam in her system wasn't a good thing. Plus she didn't really like the girl she was picking a fight with so this was a plus. All's fair in love and war, right?
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Kaminari sighed, turning and facing her with a disgusted look on her face. "Sorry, I didn't quite comprehend what you said. Say it again? I don't speak bloodsucker." She flashed her an evil smile, and stepped lightly towards her. "I have no problem fighting you and breaking a nail is the least of my worries, it's you that I'm concerned about. Poor baby might get hurt." She sneered, entering Luna's comfort zone. She placed a gloved hand on her arm, running two fingers up and down it. "Such cold,cold,cold skin. Doesn't it get a bit chilly? I fear that I might need another jacket just being around this...disgusting creature." Kaminari looked around at the growing circle enclosed around them. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get." She let go of her arm with content, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail and then replacing her hands at her sides again. Her eyes flashed with excitement, fighting is definitely one of her favorite hobbies. She cracked her small, petite hands and then her neck, readying herself quickly. The people around her started whispering and she only caught a few words of a feisty red-head that stood near her edge of the group. "That blonde chick is really tiny, there's no way that she can win." She scuffed, oblivious to her height and width. She was really quite short, and skinny. She had a nice body, and her clothes really brought out her hips and curves. She had heard of this bloodsucker, she was a stripper, and a good one at that. She HATED strippers, she loathed their dis-respect for themselves and their body. "You must not think very highly of yourself, now, do you? Being a stripper may bring in good money,but I mean, come on, leave SOMETHING to the imagination." She teased, trying to get a rise out of her.
Kaminari Saito
Kaminari Saito

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Luna sneered at the blonde girl. Oh so she found out what she was doing with her life? Well that wasn't such a big problem. After all, it brought in some pretty good money. "Oh so you know what I do? So sad that you have to go snooping around in my life because yours is so boring. Unless you had a boyfriend that got more entertainment from me than you could ever do." The vampire smiled and brushed some of her long hair out o her face. One could play this game. The idiot didn't know why she continued to do this. She didn't know why she was continuing to strip. That was on a need to know basis, and the siren didn't need to know. But as Luna stood there,, waiting for the right time to attack, she couldn't help but hear what was being said around her. It actually amused her. They thought so little of the siren? Bets were being made and people were going to get a pretty good show.

So what was Luna waiting for? Nothing really. So with a dark smile, the vampire lashed out at that pretty face that Kaminari had. No one would want to look at it after Luna was done rearranging it. "The odds are stacked against you Kamipoo. Unless you give me everything you have, you aren't going to get out of this." Again the vampire struck. This time she aimed to once again grab a hold of the other girl's hair and flip her to the floor. From there all Luna had left to do was kick the crap out of the silly little girl. Oh yeah and get that damn red dress as well. But then again...Kaminari might need something new that would match the blood coming from her face.

The people around them continued to place their bets...however there seemed to be some people passing by who were starting to worry. Someone even muttered something about getting the mall cop. Of course Luna wasn't really paying attention to what others were saying at this point. If she lost focus on the fight before her, then the tides could dangerously turn for the worst. And Luna didn't want to deal with hearing this bitch gloat about how she had won because someone else distracted the vampire.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down