The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Break These Chains. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Break These Chains. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Break These Chains. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Break These Chains.

Go down

Break These Chains. Empty Break These Chains.

Post by Noir Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:20 pm

⋆ break the silence of my lonely heart
As the light of the morning sun rose upon the horizon, the world seemed still. Chirping of the birds in a repetitive tune as they flew upon the early morning sky--a wondrous sound. A soft hush filled the morning air as the birds flew out of sight. It was finally beginning to fell like Spring, yet the Winter winds crept ever so slightly giving of a chilling breeze which swept upon the beautiful Higashikaigan Beach. The waves crashed upon the shore, meeting it for a brief second before it slowly vanished away and a new wave came forth. The ocean glittered as the ray's of the sun blanketed the top layer of the waters. An awestruck sight for anyone who had never experienced the wondrous beauty of a beach. Nothing like Ary had ever seen. As Ary dug her toes between the cool touch of the grainy sand, a feeling of peacefulness lavished her body with something she had never experienced before. Was this the feeling she felt as she watched from above when she was still a little child? No, sight and touch were two absolute different things. This was so much more than she had ever imagined or dreamed it could be. This was no longer a screen which she watched from above like a television show; this was real.

Deep within her, she envied humans with so much passion. How could they ever treat the Earth in such harmful ways? God had presented and given them every glorious and magnificent thing he could ever give, yet they treated it like trash. As her mind began to engulf with these negative thoughts, her heart began to ache. It was always like this, ever since she was a child. Her heart would ache every time she thought of negativity. It was more like a curse because all angels were suppose to be holy to be the messengers and the right hand of God--excluding the fallen's. Ary pressed the palms of her hands upon her chest, gripping the white silken cloth which covered the soft and porcelain touch and complexion of her bare skin. She breathed out a deep sigh as she closed her eyes. For a second her mind had been clouded with negative thoughts before she slowly began to calm herself. What was it about hate that made this angel hurt with agonizing pain? That was a question she would sooner or later find out. Would there be anyone willing to help her break free from the bondage she had been burden with for all her life? Yet, who could ever do something like that? A supernatural being perhaps, but who in their right mind would ever take a second to break the chains of this angel's lonely and purified heart?

Last edited by Noir on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Break These Chains. Empty Re: Break These Chains.

Post by Noir Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:04 am

For a moment she did not blink, she did not move, and she did not breath. She could go for hours without ever expressing anything, or moving, or breathing--an essential part that most every being in the world created needed. Her eyes still shut as she stood at her post, gripping the cloth of her silken shirt. Trying to clear her mind by listening to the waves. Powerful and strong like the voice of her God. Then for a moment she heard the seagulls calling in the distant as if greeting her as they flew from above her. The smell of salt consumed her as the water splashed the sandy shore, and that's when Ary realized that she was all alone. Alone in a world God created centuries ago. A shiver went up Ary's spine as the realization of being alone hurt more than the pain she felt when she thought of nothing good. Eyes opened, and she gazed into the horizon. Watching the incandescent light of the morning sun peak from the clouds which stretched from miles away. She exhaled her first breath, said nothing, and fell on her knees. The first touch of the sand upon her knees were not so inviting. They felt like thousands of tint needles pricking her soft and delicate knees, yet the pain she bared. Letting go of her shirt, she let her hands fall to her side, she then dug her hands into the grainy cool sand. Letting the sand consume her hand felt rough upon the palm and between her fingers, yet again it was no bother. For a moment, she let her eyes lull to a shut and she let the memories of her childhood engulf her like a gigantic balloon.

Boom! The sound of a gun shoot could be heard from the t.v. screen as Ary, only three years old, watched from above. She was laying on the couch, watching from above. Watching as the man pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced the women in the chest. Ary's eyes, round and dim, showed little emotion as she watched the scene. The woman fell to the ground as she placed a hand on her wounded chest. Blood dripping from the impact. Her eyes, showed hurt, pain, and fear. She trembled on to the ground, grasping with her other hand for something she could throw to her killer. However, her strength had slowly escaped her, and the pain from her wound had escalated from within her body. She gasped, eyes wide as she pierced her sapphire blue eyes upon the man, then within a few seconds she was gone. Just like that, she was gone. Ary let the scene swirl around her head not knowing that what she just witnessed was only a crucial part of what the world had to offer.

Her mother used to say to her, Misery, loves company, Aryana, so don't be fooled by those little eyes of yours. Let them see what you can not experience and learn, learn from them." The angelic and sweet powerful voice of her mother echoed in her head as Ary brought herself back to the scenic of the beach. Luckily for her, the beach wasn't occupied, and it was only her. This was the time for her to think, to look back and remember the most important things her wise mother used to say to her. There was no more mother in Ary's life now, and all she could depend on was herself. It wasn't the fact that she didn't know anyone, but because the only person she could truly trust was herself.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

Ary stared into the horizon as if entranced by something from a far; however, that wasn't at all the case. She stared into the distance because she wanted to keep this moment--this moment in her mind. The scenery, the scent, the feel, and everything in between. If she could have it her way, she would take the moment in the palms of her hands and place it somewhere for safe keeping, yet it didn't work that way. Ary slowly pressed her weight down. The first touch of the sand upon her rear was a little bit uncomfortable. It didn't feel right, but she guessed this was how it was. "Strange." She whispered in that light hush tone of hers as she dusted the hem of her white dress. "I suppose I could get used to this." Alhough the feeling of grainy sand piercing her rear like a million needles didn't feel as comfortable as she thought it would, she thought to herself. Slowly fading away from the moment.

Cling. The crystanl glass fell on the floor of the castle, yet it didn't make a scratch. Ary's older brother's ran around the castle as if it were their playground. Her mother and father didn't like the idea of older boys running around creating a ruckos, but what could they do, they were too busy doing work related things. Her mother and father were two important people up above. They were pretty much two of the ten people who were head of the angels, so you can see why Ary and her siblings were always kept away from harm. They were overall great parents, but they were always too busy with work that they let the maids and butlers do all the dirty things--their responsibilities. Ary sat at the dinning room table with a spoon in her hand, sipping the warm and delicious soup, Ala, her maid, had made for her. Ala was a genuine angel, she worked hard and followed all commands. Ary's never seen her make a mistake once, but that was probably because she didn't want Ary thinking bad of her. She liked to keep her reputation--well mannered and hard worker. That was what Ala was all in all. Ary furried her brows as her crystal glass was knocked out of the table, juice splattered everywhere on the crystalin floor. She wasn't one to scream, so she held it in, but hissed in the process. She never liked scolding her older brothers because she knew that if she did, she would be picked on. Ala came rushing into the room with rags in hand, but before she cleaned up the mess, she ran towards the boys and grabbed them by the ear. Lightly, she pulled them just enough that it would hurt them, but not too much. She relesed them then glared at the two. "How dare you boys be so rude, you know that the dinning room is not for your childish plays, now go outside or I'll have your father come and speak to you, and you know he never wants to be bothered." Her voice echoed on all four corners of the room, and Ary could see her brother's eyes begging not to. It's not that they were afraid of their father, it was that they knew that if he was ever bothered during his work, he would have a tantrum.

A breeze blew past Ary causing her to come back to the scene. A few people had now arrived, a family or two setting up their umbrella's as they yelled at their children to not go into the water right yet. Ary cracked a smile as she stood back up, dusted her rear, and slowly walked on.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down