The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Petrov, Aryana N Chiu EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Petrov, Aryana N Chiu

2 posters

Go down

Petrov, Aryana N Chiu Empty Petrov, Aryana N Chiu

Post by Noir Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:32 am

Aryana N. Chiu Petrov

LISTED — ANGEL — FEMALE — JOURNALIST

Ary, Necro | Twenty-One | Heterosexual | One-Hundred Sixteen | Five Foot Six
BACK TO BASICS
★ APPEARANCE
"This is a vessel. My true form is the size of your Chrysler Building." — Supernatural
Ary has this sort of glow when you first notice her; that being the reason that she's a full blood angel. Born with the ability to see into the heart's of those around her, Ary has magnificent round sparkly green emerald eyes. Through these eyes, she has seen many things; things that no other man or creature has seen before. They hold deep dark truths behind them — if one were ever to truly look her in the eyes. Ary's hair is smooth with a silken touch. It has a red to orange tinted color which is always seen in two pig tails; tightened securely with black bows on each side. Her complexion has a sort of glow to it. It is soft and porcelain, yet changes when she stands in the sun too long. Ary has a slim built figure with unseen muscles. Her typical attire is simple — nothing too fancy. She wears this black professional uniform. A white dress shirt with black tie, covered over a black blazer, a white glove only on her left hand, black leather boots, and a black pencil skirt that hugs her waist line.
---------
Angel comes from the Latin word angelus, which came from the Greek word, angelos, meaning "messenger". According to these religions Angels typically act as messengers from God. Though superhuman, angels can assume human form and according to the Hebrew Bible, often appeared to people in the shape of humans of extraordinary beauty. They are also described as pure and bright and are said to be formed of fire, and encompassed by light. Angels are thought to possess wings, and are depicted that way in Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian art where they are also commonly depicted with halos. In the Bible, angels are a medium of God's power; they exist to execute God's will. Angels reveal themselves to individuals as well as to the whole nation, to announce events, either good or bad, affecting humans.
DEFINITION OF YOU
★ PERSONALITY
If one were ever to truly understand Ary then there are many words that define who she really is. First of all, she is a little bit of everything. She is kind, caring, sweet, and holy; however, she does not qualify as innocent since her eyes have seen most everything bad in the world. She does not have a single inch of hatred within her which surprises many people. However, she may talk back, but only to make her point. She is polite and obedient to others, and has a hard time saying no. Ary is quiet mature, and can handle situations that call for maturity very well. If she has decided to do something, she will do it. It doesn't matter whether it frightens her, or if there is no hope. Lastly, no amount of foreknowledge or intelligence will lure her away when something compels her. It might lead her to touching something she shouldn't touch, or questioning something that shouldn't be questioned.
---------
★ SEXUALITY/PREFRENCE
What is sexuality? Is it something between a man and a women? If so, Ary has never had the privilege in showing those type of affection. However, in her eyes, she finds men rather appealing although she has never had any experience.
★ LIKES | Solitude, Food, Books
★ DISLIKES | Hate, Darkness, Loudness
THE CORNERSTONE
PARENTAGE | Unknown
SIBLINGS | Four brothers and Two sisters.
GUARDIANS, ETC. | Alaric // Living | Ary's mentor and friend.

★ HISTORY |
A small journal bound in nondescript brown leather, shut with a simple clasp. Holds the story of an angel's life.
"Write." That's what I was told to do by my guardian, Alaric. Under no circumstances was I ever willing to abide by his command. I was a rebel back then. However, in later life, I found myself trapped in the white pages of the brown leather book. Writing my story; my life. Lost in a dreamland where it was only me, myself, and I.

However, it would do me no justice if I began there, so let me start at the beginning. My family isn't your typical ordinary family, for I was born into a family of angels. Supposedly, holy, messengers, and followers of the one mighty God. I was the youngest of the bunch—seven in total—always picked on, played with, and tossed around. Their names I will not state, but as time passed and we grew older, we began to appreciate each other. I was still the youngest, but they finally realized that I had matured. Surprisingly, I matured earlier than my siblings, but I suppose it was because I endured their agonizing treatments, their rash comments and trickery. By the time we were old enough to move out, we all went our separate ways. That was the last time I ever saw them again, and that was when I met Alaric.

Alaric was thirty when I was still a young lass of fourteen years old. I left my family's estate and was sent to one of my mother's closest friend. Sometimes, there's this feeling in my gut that they had a thing going on before and during my mother's marriage to my father. However, I didn't think about those things at the time. Moreover, I stayed in Alaric's estate, and that was when he introduced me to papers and pencils. At first I paid no mind to it, rejecting it and making paper planes, and letting it soar out my bedroom window. It was a magnificent sight to see because everyday since I can remember I wanted to be free, to set out on the path God has lead out for me. My opportunity happened when Alaric was pleased with what I had to offer.

I offered him my first journal. It was a story of my life, a little selfish I know, but it proved its worth. He sent me off to a company where I began to create my very own columns. In sooner time, I became the head journalist, but I quickly rejected the job after five stories because it wasn't where I felt belonged. I wanted to write about hardships, and eventually when I pass I wanted them to be some form of story for my offspring to read. I am; however, on my fourth journal.

A journal in which I will begin my new story; my new life. My way of letting out what I have seen with these pair of eyes. It will become my legacy.

Friends. What is in a friend? I have never had the opportunity to have one. I have been kept away from the real world until now. My only friends are my siblings who I no longer see, but most of all this journal. This journal is all I have. My family kept me away from the harshness of what the world had to offer. Did I appreciate that? Certainly not. I felt that it would have been better to experience the pain rather than watch it from up above. I do hope one day, I can meet someone who shares the same compassion as I, and that is writing. Writing is all I have ever had, and that is the only thing I know that can help me cope with this pain, fear, and happiness that I hold inside.

March 13.

Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Petrov, Aryana N Chiu Empty Re: Petrov, Aryana N Chiu

Post by Nero Angelo Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Claire doesn't have the time to read it.
And I really don't want to read it.
I kinda' knew that would happen.
So this whole time, you didn't have to write a history, since neither of us could/would read it.
I just didn't tell you, because your misery is amusing to me.

So I guess it's pending approved for now until Claire really looks at it.

Application will not be entered into the official APPROVED forum until further notice.

Nero Angelo
Nero Angelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum