The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Stranger Danger (Rager) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Stranger Danger (Rager)

Go down

Stranger Danger (Rager) Empty Stranger Danger (Rager)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:43 am

NOT A PLACE FOR A WOMAN TO BE. It was a dark cold night; the moon was way up above the Earth. A certain lady who stood about five foot six inches walked along the corners of the subway station. She had golden luminescent colored hair with icy blue sapphire eyes to match them. They were only blue tonight because she felt that something was about to happen, and whatever it was she was actually looking forward to it. Along with her golden hair and icy blue sapphire eyes was her pale and porcelain complexion that outshone most of the people in the place. Yes, she was out of her comfort zone, but that didn't raise a hair on any part of her body whatsoever.

This lady was stunning both in appearance and personality, but most of all she was human. A mortal who lived in a world filled with creatures who walked among humans. Although she's a human, and humans were classified as the underdogs, it didn't bother her at all. Why? Simple, because she's strong and she never lets anyone put her down. She's crossed a path of all sorts of creatures ranging from hybrids to demons. She was immune to it all.

Walking in a normal pace, Noir placed her hands in her pockets. It was a rather nippy night and being underground didn't help much to keep warm. She walked around looking at the vendors as she passed by each one. Some seemed appealing while others just seemed strange. She didn't really know why she was in this part of the Subway Station, but something or someone had brought her here; if only she knew what. This part of the Subway was rather sketchy, dark and it seemed that bad people would hang around in these parts. She bit her bottom lip as she stopped in front of a vendor that was selling sharp objects. Noir enjoyed looking at sharp objects, especially dagers and little handheld knives and swords. It was one of her specialties, although not many people knew that. Quietly, she gazed around, her hands still dug into the sides of her coat.

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger (Rager) Empty Re: Stranger Danger (Rager)

Post by Mr. Rager Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am

It was a long day of scrubbing cars down,painting,stripping,sanding,tweaking and tuning. Yasuo was hard at work from 4 in the morning all the way up until about 3 in the evening. Eleven hours of work took a lot out of him somehow. You'd think after two thousand years of work, you become somewhat immune to the effects of rest. Especially when your an angel, well that's besides the point. Once Yasuo arrived at his home he passed out, several hours later he looks outside to see pitch black. Damn, It ain't daytime yet. So it's safe to say I just took a little cat nap.. Yasuo liked to sleep in only his boxers. Tonight he was feeling even lazier an didn't want to get dressed much. He rises and moves off his bed, he stands up and lets out a huge yawn as he rubs his eyes. He finds a pair of black basketball shorts, he pulls them up then he finds a pair of black jeans and pulls them up over the shorts. He throws on a wife beater and a black t-shirt, he rummages through his closet for a black hoodie and throws it on.. Tonight is a black out night.. Although I can feel something weird will happen tonight.. His thoughts still struggling to get together after having woken up from a blissful nap. Yasuo walks over to his bathroom and slides open the medicine cabinet an pulls out a little bag filled with a green substance. He walks back into his room and pulls out a blue and green bong, he packs the bong with the weed. He grabs a blue lighter from ontop of his dresser which is adjacent to his bed. He tries to ignite the lighter but it fails. Almost out... He tries a few more times until he gets a flame going. He lights the weed until he gets a good cherry going. He begins to inhale as the water in the bong bubbles furiously. The smoke coming into his lungs froths, the feeling is great, the bud is delicious. He then exhales out a smokescreen of smoke. Yasuo does this a few more times until the weed has been completely burnt out. Yasuo sets the bong aside and gets up. Stretching once more he feels content. Yasuo searches his room for his brush, once he finds it he brushes his blond hair getting a small wavelike pattern going. He proceeds for the door of his apartment. Damn, getting pretty hungry.. Should probably grab a bite to eat.. Yasuo manages to get halfway through the door before realizing his eyes are bloodshot. He searches his pants pockets and finds eyedrops. He applies about three drops to each eye. The cool clear fluid makes contact with his dry emerald eyes. Each drop reverting his eyes from blood red to snow white slowly drop by drop. Once done he continues on his way to find something to devour...

Yasuo boards a train at the subway station, he looks around in fascination. I am sooo high right now. These are the only thoughts that Yasuo can muster up. He checks his wallet, he has about 25$ on him, just enough to get something delicious from a deli or so. Yasuo looks around the train as it speed through the dark subway tunnel. Every time the train enters and exits a station it flashes from darkness to light. Things begin to get unusually awkward on the train, only due to the fact that a homeless man began to urinate on a young child.. So Yasuo decides to depart from the train in a hurry. I'm better off searching on foot... Yasuo pulls up his hood over his head and zips up his hoodie halfway. He proceeds up the stairwell toward the surface world. Once he hits the surface the cold air hits his face like a brick. Colder than I thought.. Yasuo begins to walk until he comes up to a street vendor a couple yards from him. The light radiating from the vendors cart looks like it would provide some sort of heat.. Something Yasuo desperately wanted until he could get used to the weather. Once he arrived, Yasuo observed the wares that were being sold, everything was sharp or pointy of some sort.. Ah, It's safe to assume that I'm in the slums! Yasuo was still high, but he didn't care much.. He turned to his right and looked right above the woman next to him. How did I not notice her...
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Location : Money. Family. Power. Respect. The only things truly important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am

NOT A PLACE FOR A WOMAN TO BE. She stood on her post, but was suddenly disrupted by the scent of burnt leaf. It was a rather unpleasant scent. She turned her head to the opposite side as she crinkled her nose in displeasure. However, she wasn't about to show it. It wasn't in her nature to judge people, and she stuck to her words. Noir bit her lower lip again for no oblivious reason, and sighed under her breath afterwards as she looked back over to the display of sharp objects on the table.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see that the man had noticed her presence. It wasn't that hard to figure her out, her blood smelt like a mortal. Very much pleasant to other creatures for that matter. She was curious as to why he his eyes had appealed to her, but all she could think of was that she reeked like human; flesh and blood.

Although yet again, men had always had their eyes on her. She was stunning; much like most of the people in this world; at least the minority. Not many people were grazed by beauty, luckily, Noir was blessed with it. She was beautiful, and that's a fact. Men had always noticed her wherever she went, but she paid no mind. With her beauty, she wasn't above taking advantage of people. She was rather caring.

She sighed, eyes still gazed over to the table of sharp objects. Although she couldn't help but to look from the corner of her eyes. She was curious as to why he was looking over at her. She tried to pay no mind although it was rather hard considering the man still smelt like burnt leaf -- a drug perhaps. However, she held her tongue; not wanting to create a scene, plus it wasn't in her nature at all to point things out from people.

From just taking short little looks from the corner of her eyes she noticed that the man was not human. He was far more than that. She had lived on this planet far too long to know a human from different creatures. She had met them, socialized with them, and had a few on going things here and there. She was immune to other creatures; therefore, it didn't bother her that he wasn't human. She wasn't scared.

Wondering why he was looking at her, with a quick movement of her foot and arm she turned to face him, but knocking over the table of sharp objects in the process. She gasp as she heard the metal cling to the cement floor. Quickly, she bent down and began to pick the table and the sharp objects and layed them to how they were just moments ago. Once she finished she bowed and apologized to the teller; shyly stepping a few feet back from the vendor to cause any more damage. She cursed under her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Thickness, that is all it was, basically a wall. It was ridiculous, in the confines of his mind it felt like a fog and he was walking around aimlessly. The moment the woman's arm made contact with the table, Yasuo could tell something was not going to go in her favor and he was right. She had unexpectedly knocked over the store vendors belongings on the table. Yasuo immediately took a step or so back. His high was wearing off and he was coming back to a more clear and focused state of mind. Things were clearing up and he knew he would now be able to hold a decent conversation with the woman. Yasuo went to bend down to help the lady, but it was evident that she wanted to do things swiftly, so instead he stayed standing. The first thing he did was observe the lady from what she was wearing to the way she was standing. He wanted to overthink things, he wanted to be observant. Looks can be deceiving he was in the 'underground' she could have been a theif or even a prostitute.. Which when you think about it is still a bad profession. Yasuo tried not to stare her down, but also didn't want to put on a bad impression. Yasuo tried to focus in on the young female's mind, he tried to read her mind, but he knew he couldn't read minds anymore.. If only, if only I could read minds again, things would be so much simpler.. Having to ask for information takes time and I'd rather not.. Things are so unclear right now, trying to read a mind is impossible in my current state..

Yasuo took a few steps forward and began walking, he walked right by the woman. He had a feeling that she might follow him, his hopes were set on that, so he went with his gut feeling and proceeded to walk up the street
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 am

PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEAD. As she pondered for quiet sometime before looking up, a soft breeze past by her as the man who had been standing beside her walked past by. With a questionable look her head followed him, yet she contemplated whether to follow him or not. She didn't want to offend him, and she didn't want any trouble, but what's a girl to do if someone had been staring at her. Curiosity! That's what went through this tall blonde's head, and it bugged her that she didn't know. Still very much unsure of how to approach him, she stood at her post as she rubbed her left arm. She sighed briefly before she let out a sound, yet soft and gentle as a feature, but enough to be heard.

"Excuse me, why were you staring at me?" Blurting out what her mind had been wanting to know. Noir wasn't the type of gal to sugarcoat things because she knew it wouldn't go anywhere, so instead she blurt out what she really wanted to know. Some people considered that rude, but she felt it was best to approach it quickly rather than lead it on. She wasn't at all hesitant. She didn't care if she was a human or not, that was how she grew up to be. So what if she got herself into trouble, she knew how to handle it.

She looked over to the man with her question hanging in the air waiting to be answered. She didn't care how he would approach the question or not; rude or kind, it didn't matter to her. All she honestly wanted was why her? Why would he look at her? She wasn't anything special, but a human in the flesh right in the open just waiting to be dragged in to an alley for who knows what. She understood that her question was straightforward, but it didn't matter because she wanted to know. And following him wouldn't get her any where, but be classified as a stalker, she didn't want that. That wasn't her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 am

As Yasuo continues walking at his slothful pace he hears words being uttered."Excuse me, why were you staring at me?" This exact question lingered in his mind, there was no reason for it to linger though. Yasuo wasn't very much in the right state of mind to answer questions and such, but if he had to he would. He slowed his pace until he was at a complete halt. Bitch, don't kill my vibe.. What to say, what to say.. Um, I was staring at you because I was high? No... I wasn't staring at you, I was staring past you.. No, too obvious. I've only got one last option for the heat of the moment.. Without consulting himself mentally Yasuo crossed his arms and turned around.

I'm terribly sorry, it's not every night like this that someone comes across someone as beautiful as you. I did not mean to stare and become a bother, initially I wanted to say something, but I guess you can say 'the cat got my tongue'. Did I seriously just let myself say that... Yasuo himself was confused at his actions. He decided maybe he should have some fun, work up his appetite. Yasuo decided he would try to turn her into a new friend. He had many friends, but none were as.. special as she.. The one thing that bugged Yasuo at the moment was, why this lady was walking around at such late hours, by herself.. He decided to hold his tongue on that thought only because he wouldn't want to spark her to say 'I'm a grown woman and I don't need no man' those types annoyed the patience right out of Yasuo.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:44 am

PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEAD. Noir raised a brow as if she hadn't really understood what he had said, but inside her she was amused. Of all things in the world of excuses he could say, that was what his mouth had slipped out. It was plainly obvious he was bluffing, or so she expected. She had already smelt the burnt leaf engulfing him just moments ago. Either he was trying to be slick, or covering up what really went on his mind. Nonetheless, she shrugged it off and questioned it no more. She hated pestering people with endless questions; therefore, she didn't press on.

Oh is that so?" A grin formed upon the contours of her lips as she spoke. "...Or is it really because you're on drugs?" Again, she spoke out straightforward. What was the point in covering it up when the actual truth was already at present? Simple, none. Her right brow raised as she questioned him for the last time, but she didn't wait for an answer. She extended her hand without contemplating whether if he was dangerous or not. She didn't care about what or who people were. They were who they were and if things come to shove, she'd just yell at the top of her lungs, or better yet show some of her masterful skills as a woman who knew how to handle weapons. Especially swords for that matter.

Her arms still extended in front of her, she waited briefly for him to take it. Whether he would take it or not was his choice she was just trying to be friendly. There really wasn't many people she knew yet; she was still very much new herself. It hadn't been too long ago when she first came out of her hiding place; her apartment. Her head rose up sightly, considering the man was a a few good inches taller than she. She formed a smile; not out of malice, but out of kindness. She was still unsure if he was safe or not, but it didn't matter now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:31 am

Yasuo stood there with his arms crossed. As she stared him down he didn't seem to mind, he simply waited for her too speak up and reply to his statement. What she said was something he wasn't expecting is it really because you're on drugs?. On the exterior Yasuo kept his smile on, an continued to look at her. Although on the inside his thoughts were going off. How can she tell I'm high? Wait she didn't ask if I'm high! Then again something must have led her to believe that i'm under the influence. My eyes are golden I remember taking care of that before I left. What else, I wonder if I reek of ganja.. That definitely has to be in.. Damn, I knew I should have used cologne or something before I left. Yasuo felt the need to smack himself in the head for committing an 'amateur' mistake. Yasuo was more caught in the moment more than anything else.

Aside from his lingering thoughts, Yasuo snapped out of his trance as he noticed the woman move. She extended out her arm, this was something unusual. Yasuo once again re-entered into thought about how he could seize this chance. He thought about how he could try to 'scare' her, but Yasuo would rather not deal with the authority.. Then again in a neighborhood like this, who would come to his or her aide if something were to go wrong. So acting off of impulse, Yasuo extended his arm also and shook her hand. He decided it would be much easier to play it safe. The size difference between her hand and his hand was obvious as Yasuo's hand practically swallowed the young females.. Metaphorically.

Last edited by Mr. Rager on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:16 am

PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEAD. As his hand engulfed hers, she felt the warmth of the palm of his hand. The flesh which touched hers sent a shock wave through her body only she could feel. With two pumps, she quickly released her hand in a swift yet gentle motion as she placed it to her side. It had been long ago since she had ever touched another being; human or creature. It was a little scary for her to say the least, but it all quickly went away after a few seconds. Noir looked to the man with her head tilted to the side. She was still trying to identify what kind of creature he was, but all she could take out was that he was someone good. However, good nowadays are defined in numerous ways, so she couldn't completely trust her instincts.

She was a little hesitant to speak, for she wasn't quiet sure where to begin or even say. It wasn't like her to bite her tongue since she usually had words to say, but today just didn't give her any favors. She bit her lower lip once again; a terrible habit of hers. It was her turn now to have nothing to say. She stood there with her arms to her side as she lowered her head down, but quickly that changed. "So what brings you in these parts of the subway?" Curiously she asked. Again, it was a little hard for Noir to keep her mouth shut. She had many things to say, but only at the right moments. She questioned him, only to trail back to her thoughts with the same exact question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 pm

Yasuo was happy that the conversation was going down the correct way. At least as far as he cared, he still had not messed up things. So what brings you in these parts of the subway?. This was an interesting question. For a brief moment Yasuo forgot why he had come down into the 'underground' part of town. There wasn't much to see except for violence probably, illegal transactions, rape and more violence. Fortunately none of that was happening near Yasuo or the other person. Well, I was just um.. wandering and I happen to land on the train coming in this direction. There was a bit of... unsettling business on the train, so i disembarked as soon as I could. Found the nearest set of steps and proceeded up them. After a couple minutes of walking I happen to come across the vendor and you. By the way. What's your name? Yasuo was comfortable with her asking the questions. This allowed him to stay aware of things.. Being high and interrogated weren't supposed to go hand in hand, but he could make due.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 pm

PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEAD. She had no reasons to be at a place like this, but what brought her here was something she couldn't pin point herself. However, the sight of the swords which caused a butterfly effect in her stomach defined it otherwise. She slipped into her thought for a brief moment, but came back to the realization that no, she didn't know why she was here. All she could think of was that something or someone with a great force brought her and led her to this place -- she just didn't know what or who. Then her sapphire blue eyes trailed over to the man and she thought that maybe he was the reason. What reason could that possibly be? She had asked herself. More times than one. It didn't add up, at least that was how she saw it.

As she looked to the man, his words seemed to slip over her shoulders, but what caught her back on track was at the very end. He had asked for her name. Should she give it, or would she give it to a stranger she just met at a place dark and mysterious as this? Unfortunately, Noir was the type of person to not leave a question unanswered, so she made up her mind to give it. "Chiisana Marsielle, but you may call me Noir." She told him. "And might I know yours?" She added, asking in curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Yasuo and Noir, damn I like the sound of that. Yasuo said as he looked at Noir straight in the eyes with a small smile. Obviously giving his name off. He was still under the influence, but to Noir it would have been hard to notice. To Yasuo it would be a little disheartening, only because he loved the feeling as it helped him open up to more conversation whenever it is he and another. One-on-One. The mood was alright between the two, but Yasuo felt like he could amp it up, if he could get Noir to open up a little more. Yasuo needed to work on a series of things first. The first thing he should do is get them to a place where they could talk and not worry about someone interrupting,stabbing,maiming,assaulting or trying to do any type of explicit act. I should bring her to a fast food restaurant or a restaurant or something, someone relatively safe and where it is easier to communicate and not worry about my well-.. Her well-being. Yasuo needed to put his plan in motion
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down