The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
❝ I T A M I ❞ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

❝ I T A M I ❞

2 posters

Go down

❝ I T A M I ❞ Empty ❝ I T A M I ❞

Post by Videl Umazaki Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Oh, please, don't cry; you liar.

❝ I T A M I ❞ Tumblr_m1qgig2MnH1r5irw4o1_500

Vital Statistics:

Name:
Vessel: Koemi Kida.
Angel: Itami. (meaning pain.)

Was posing as a schoolteacher-- currently unemployed.

Angel: Unknown.

Species:
Fallen Angel.

Class:
Incognito.

Height:
5'9''

Weight:
135 lbs.

Appearance:
A sharp jawline, sporting a thin face sits on the shoulders of the fallen angel, piercing indigo eyes holding so much more behind the gaze of pure hatred.
Short coal black hair, reaching just under her chin curves around Itami's jaw quite perfectly, light reflecting from the locks to make it look as if it was purple, like her eyes.
Thick eyelashes, thin eyebrows and wide eyes sport the angel's face, lips full yet small, as well as her nose. Each feature makes up a beautiful face, that is neither perfect nor horrid for the eye to see.
Wearing mostly short, black dresses with a black-- or sometimes beige-- jacket covering her upper body, Itami chooses a look that doesn't make her stand out too much.
She much prefers combat boots over anything else, as they are comfortable and easy to run away in.

Relations:
Vessel:
Riku Kida (husband; alive.)
Kai Kida (daughter; alive.)

Personality:
Since rebelling against her kind and being cast downward, Itami has grown an attitude to which most fallen do.
Hatred to those around her, those with happiness accompany a stoic personality, shielding any sort of emotion from the outside world.
Strong willed and determination to do what she believes is right has always been something the angel owned, even back with her grace.
A quiet soul, choosing to keep to herself and her own affairs, as if to not get herself in trouble. There was only so much people could know about her.
The rare person to break the barrier would be able to see kindness, compassion and love, but with no one to care, these traits are never seen.

Sexuality:
Utterly indifferent. Will engage in sexual activity, but it doesn't matter the gender of the person.

Preferences:
Some of the fallen's fetishes may include large hands, quite enjoying the feeling of them wrapping around her small body.
Itami enjoys dominating, and being dominated all the same. She likes someone who will put up a fight in bed.
Someone who isn't afraid of being vocal, of showing their arousal and ecstasy.
Having her wings touched.

Long walks.
Swords.
Rain.
Blood.
Fire.

Dislikes:
Angels with grace.
Being pitied.
Anyone knowing about her.
Love. (she thinks it's bullshit.)

Backstory/History:

Fire in our eyes.

One woman-- one soldier, one hero that would give up her life to an angel, working for a god she'd spent the majority of her life not believing in. So safe what she thought would be the world, only to have her grace fall in a mistake that was blamed on the angel sporting her life. The world was in peril, beginnings of the apocalypse growing stronger and relentless with each passing day. Something had to be done, the angels who'd never seen warfare in their lives would be on the front line. Those who weren't ready were thrown onto the battlefield, fighting for the ones they loved, the ones they watched over-- and all for nothing. Itami had met her vessel, and once the agreement was made, Koemi Kida was no longer herself, but the mere shell of an angel who was destined to be the savior. The world would remember her as the soldier who saw all, the one so saved grace and lived live without any boundaries. Who tried life for her main purpose and succeeded.

Things didn't go quite according to plan.

Itami rebelled against heaven, against her own kind-- her brothers and sisters for the sake of her vessel's family. Broken people, they were, in need of savior; their savior haven given herself up to the will of god. The angel didn't follow her orders, was minutes late and managed to save the ones she wanted, but let the rest perish without a second thought. She was a devil to god's love, no longer holding it in her palm like the rest of them did, and eventually being cast down to earth with her grace slowly, ever so slowly, deteriorating. There had been more to it-- much more to it. Kai, Koemi's daughter, had been destined to Lucifer, bearing Satan on her soldiers without anything to do about it, and Itami couldn't let that happen. Of course, after saving the young girl and defeating Lucifer, he tricked the Almighty into believing him once more-- something that happened time and time again, and instead, Itami payed the price for the ones who perished under the hand of the devil.

Typical that the daughter of god wasn't believed for a second-- even the brothers and sisters she'd saved turned their backs on her.

Once given the title of fallen angel, Itami found the city of Omoi Ame, where she was sucked into a new problem-- the supernatural being tracked down, kept on record. The things they hated with all of their beings. The fallen knew she couldn't bust in and try to shut the operation down-- it wouldn't have worked so easily, so she became an Incognito, posting with lesser jobs to get closer and closer to T.A.P.T, where she plans to try and take down the organization, for the sake of the ones like her. If she wasn't saving the world for god, she was saving it for the misunderstood, for the ones who deserved nothing but to live their lives the way they wanted.

She holds a burning hatred for the organization, and anyone apart of it-- and this was only the beginning of her newfound journey, grace still leaving her, but her determination keeping it intact enough for her to still be what she is. Itami chose to keep her vessel, knowing Koemi would want that, would want her to prove herself the graceful angel she was, but the fallen never went back to the family; couldn't, not after what she'd gone through. She would set things right with herself before dragging the family back into it once more.
Videl Umazaki
Videl Umazaki

Back to top Go down

❝ I T A M I ❞ Empty Re: ❝ I T A M I ❞

Post by Nero Angelo Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm

*bows*
Long walks...as in, long walks on the beach, yeah? ;D

❝ I T A M I ❞ DMC4_Nero_by_APPROVED_zpsf7393b51
Nero Angelo
Nero Angelo
Admin

Back to top Go down