The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
First Encounter (Aella) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

First Encounter (Aella)

2 posters

Go down

First Encounter (Aella) Empty First Encounter (Aella)

Post by Luna Lovegood Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

~*First Encounters*~

The night was cold, and the moon shone like never before. The water churned slowly as the wind howled softly through out the air, as if desperately trying to whisper. The sounds of car rushing down the pavement hummed and echoed through out the subway station. It was fairly empty, save for a young business woman, whom appeared to have been doing tedious work and has thus become exhausted, a homeless man, who had taken shelter from the cold in the subway, and a old cloaked woman. She wasn't really old, though she heard that 50 could be considered it, so let it slide. Her name was Nira, and she had just finished wandering the streets. Does she have a home? Of course she does, but she rarely goes. Nira appeared to look older than she really was, but she didn't let that bother her. Appearance never truly matters. Both her eyes are atrophied, but she can still see, despite her blindness. However, she cannot see color nor appearances, as she can only see silhouettes. She stood firmly, awaiting for the next train to arrive. She could faintly hear the rumbles of the other trains echoing through the tunnels. However, there was no announcement of the next train. Most curious.

Nira stood still, pondering about her life. She had become enlightened, and enjoyed her work as a scholar, but there was still much more to learn. Who was she really, and why was she unable to remember her childhood. She remembered a few memories, but they were merely fragments. Her 1st birthday, her parents arguing, and then their sudden disappearance. Their disappearance was the real mystery. Her parents where both with her when they suddenly vanished, so what had happened? Nira shook her head and sighed. It wasn't that it was too painful to remember, it was just the fact that it was a complete puzzle. Despite Nira's intelligence, she could not understand how they suddenly vanished. She took another breath of the cold air and let out another sigh. The cold breeze continued to flow through a vent. The homeless man eyed Nira suspiciously.

A few minutes later, another young woman rushed down the stairs, apparently thinking that her train had arrived. Didn't she know that they always ran late? How humorous. She looked young, in her early 20s probably, but she also appeared to be "loose". She looked almost as if she'd allow anyone to walk over her and take advantage of her. Easy prey for Nira, but she had no use for her, but kept studying her. Despite not really seeing much physical features, she was able to pick up on a few details. Nira had a rough time examining her, for she couldn't truly tell her background story. She had already read the other people in the subway. The young business woman, was most likely working to pay for her family who is currently struggling. She stresses everyday and is constantly overworked, and both her home and her job. The homeless man, who used to be filthy rich, lost all of his money in bad investments. However, this young woman who had just appeared, was a complete mystery.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood

Back to top Go down

First Encounter (Aella) Empty Re: First Encounter (Aella)

Post by Aella Enyo Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Aella had been in quite a rush, having run from where she had been shopping to the station. She was on her way to the bar, and while most people were on their way home from work at this time, she was on her way to it. She was dressed for it too. She wore what some would consider skimpy clothing, her cleavage showing quite a bit, though the rest of her skin was covered by some sort of fabric, be it sleeves, leggings or fishnet, and despite her hurry or the wind, the red top hat that sat on her head hadn't moved an inch, mostly because it was bobby-pinned to her head for occasions such as this. Her pale blue eyes looked around some, mostly impatiently, as she waited for the train.

The young woman fidgeted slightly, somewhat worried that she was going to be late for work, but another thought crossed her mind as well, and she whispered it quietly to herself. "I'm hungry..." This seemed to make her fidget a bit more, shifting her weight from leg to leg, seeming to be somewhat nervous as she didn't exactly want to lose control here. It wasn't like she could feed here either, it was far too open. She only fed at the bar, as it was so crowded and completely usual for people to kiss and sexual energy to be high, that it was normal, as well as prime feeding ground, and so once more she muttered her thoughts, "I really need to get to the bar."

As Aella looked to her watch to check the time she began to debate whether she should wait for the train, or if it would be just as fast, if not faster, if she simply ran there. When she looked up from her watch, she noticed that there was an older woman watching her. She scowled some, but instantly looked away. What did catch her attention though, was when a young woman, probably about her age, stumbled down the stairs. She blinked some then took in a deep breath, as if trying to catch a scent for something. She grinned slightly and turned to head over to said woman. She leaned down and picked up some of the papers that the girl had dropped, and offered her a hand, helping the girl up. She flashed a charming smile at her and spoke, "Here, let me help you."

Her thoughts didn't move to the older woman again, as she had already seemed to forget about her.
Aella Enyo
Aella Enyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Lovegood Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Nira looked back and saw another young woman rush down the stairs. Clearly, she was more clumsy than the first. She tripped and fell, and Nira did her best to contain her laughter. After all, it wasn't everyday that you saw someone trip and nearly fall to their death. Nira watched as the other young lady, who still she was unable to study, helped the fallen lady up to her knees. "Clumsy oaf.." she said to herself quietly as she watched the "operation" at hand. The woman was soon on her feet again and thanked the woman that helped her. Nira scowled in disgust. How dare that other woman help the fallen one, she should've helped herself. Now, the fallen woman is deprived of all self-doings. No longer will she think twice before asking someone for help. She will now automatically assume that someone would eventually come to her. The experience was deprived. Nira felt like scolding the lady for helping, and it felt almost like a natural instinct to, but didn't. She was already exhausted all day after wandering the city, and didn't want to waste her breath. She now regretted saying her comment about the lady who had fell.

Nira turned her attention back to the young woman, whom she had created the name "Anonymous" for. Her past was very distant, almost as if clouded. She could gain no information what so ever on the young woman, and soon became fed up. It wasn't as challenging as figuring out her parent's disappearance, but it was almost just as frustrating. She could easily read anyone else, but "this one" was hard. Fed up with the puzzle, she approached the woman, still angry about her "good deed". "You don't know what you've done, do you?" she approached sternly. "Do you have any idea about the great annoyance you have caused in that woman just for helping her?" Nira now sounded a little angry, but did her best to not be. She despised that deed, and needed to know what foolish idea led her to help her.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Enyo Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Aella got a somewhat devious grin on her face as the woman she had just helped tore a small piece of paper from one of those that Aella had just picked up for her, and deemed it as "scrap". She watched as that very woman wrote down her name and number, handing the paper to Aella, which she quickly looked at before tucking away in her bosom. She spoke immediately after the woman thanked her "Yeah, no worries about helping you. Just give me a call if you ever need any help again, alright?" Quickly, Aella leaned in, giving the woman a small peck on the lips. It would seem like nothing to those around her, but the succubus was able to pull just enough energy from that small kiss, that her appetite should at least hold over until the train came...That and it was likely a kiss that the woman would never forget.

It wasn't until the woman had walked away that Aella blinked, turning to face the older woman that had approached her and spoken to her. She immediately recognized that it was the woman that had been looking at her earlier and scowled some. She was somewhat confused at what this woman was asking her. Aella knew exactly what she had done. She had helped a woman that had fallen down the stairs, and quite possibly gained herself an easy-access food source, but it's not like anyone else would know, and she definitely wasn't about to tell this woman, and so she decided to play dumb and push some buttons. "And here I thought I was simply making friends."
Aella Enyo
Aella Enyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Lovegood Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Nira quickly analyzed and registered what the young woman had said in her head. She picked up a hint of sarcasm in her statement. Nira laughed silently to herself, amused that someone else would dare try to anger her. "Do not try to confuse me." she said firmly. Nira was in no mood for games. She took another second to analyze the young lady again. She seemed happy, but not quite. Almost as if something were missing from her life. "You helped that woman off the floor. She could've helped herself." Nira started. "Now, you have made her non self-reliant. She will no longer help herself. She will look to others for approval, and that self-approval will slowly be removed. I hope you feel proud of yourself." She made sure that her last sentence also had a hint of sarcasm, in order to combat what the young woman had said previously.

Nira sighed yet again and took a step back, looking to see if there was a dim light approaching in the tunnel, in hopes that the train would come quickly. She could hear and feel the rumbles of a train, slowly inching towards the station. It would arrive any minute. Nira turned back to the young lady, still filled with disgust, and continued her small rant. "Arrogance is no good, but it is meant to be used. Do not jump into anything, for you may not know the future consequences. May this be a lesson learned. She made sure to end this statement with a swift "punch", in order to intimidate the young woman.
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Enyo Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Aella stared at the woman as she spoke. Her face slowly grew blank, then eventually a bit cold. The woman's words were irritating her. "Look, my father raised me to be a kind person, and I've certainly failed him in many ways, so I figure I should at least make him proud in some way. If that girl takes what I did for her and runs with it, expecting everyone to drop everything and help her, then that's not my problem." She spoke what she truly felt. She didn't feel responsible for anything that might happen to that girl, nor did she feel proud of what she'd done, but she had already taken action. She wasn't going to let this woman make her feel any different, which was a bit odd for her normal character, but then she figured that she might feel stronger than usual since she had just fed, even if it was just a bit.

The "punch" didn't intimidate Aella in the least, instead she felt a pang in her heart, a slight sorrow spreading its way through her mind. She was reminded of something painful by the woman's words. "I already know that very well. It's not like I just did that for her anyway. There's always something to be gained or lost for each side. Though it's not like I'm obligated to tell you why I did what I did. I did it, that's all you need to know. The reason why, is what I need to know." She crossed her arms over her chest, her face now showing a slight sadness to it, as she thought of what she had done to her stepsister. That's what the woman's words had reminded her of; how she'd jumped into things with her stepsister, and lost that precious life.

Right about now, Aella couldn't wait for the train to get here. The sooner that train arrived, the sooner she could get to the bar and get her mind off of what it was now on through work...Or other things.
Aella Enyo
Aella Enyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Lovegood Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

The homeless man, who seemed to be delighted in the small debate, eagerly listened on to the conversation. Nira glanced at him. She made sure that her pitch black eyes met with his, which immediately made him retreat back to his own business. She could feel that the young lady was getting annoyed, and also quite upset. Nira chuckled in delight. All she had to do now was break her. "It is indeed your problem, you encouraged such behavior. The one who commits the deed is not responsible?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. The rumbles of the train approached, and it became more and more apparent that the train was near. She took another minute to study the woman. She was odd, but very charismatic from what she could tell. A father...Nira thought quietly to herself while continuing to examine her. Nira could hardly remember her father, but didn't want to start thinking of that now. "There is NOTHING to be gained to you or her from this. You will both suffer eventually." Nira ended her statement with a "cold" feeling.

Further down the station, the young woman who had fallen stood alone, in an empty and dimly lit corner of the station. Footsteps were heard behind her, but she took no notice. The footsteps were now followed by heavy breathing, which caused the woman to turn around. In an instant, the "thing" that had been behind her snatched her bag from behind and ran up the stairs at a great speed. Another man walked down the stairs as the thief ran up. The woman chuckled, surely thinking that the man would notice and help her. However, he didn't, and the thief continued to run off with her bag into the cold night. The woman stood there, dazed and confused, and commenced a senseless rant to the man who came down the stairs, questioning him as to why he did not help.~
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Enyo Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Aella stared at the woman in front of her. She listened, but almost wished that she hadn't. "Look, all I did was help someone. How is it my fault that she thinks that just because I helped her, that everyone else is going to do the same? I knew a very kind girl, who would stop and help kids pick things up if they dropped them, and help them carry books to class...Hell, she even stepped in while I was being bullied one time, and you don't see me waiting around for someone to come help me." It was quite the opposite, really. Aella practically waited around for someone to come and harm her. Her eyes narrowed slightly at what the woman told her about having gained nothing though, "Don't speak like you know what I've gotten out of this, because I have gained something."

The succubus looked around the station, noticing that down further the woman stood alone. She sighed slightly when she noticed a man come running towards them, and then up the stairs, a bag clutched in his hands. She immediately recognized it as the one that belonged to the woman she had previously helped. "You have got to be kidding me." She glanced towards the older woman that stood with her and stared a moment before turning and heading towards the stairs, "Sometimes someone needs to be a hero, otherwise there will never be anything good in this world."

She calmly tucked her hands into her pockets as she approached the stairs. There was really no rush, as she knew just how to find a man like the one that had just come through, and she had plenty of connections to do such a thing.
Aella Enyo
Aella Enyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Lovegood Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Nira chuckled as she saw the event unfold. It had happened actually quite faster than she had expected it to. Of course, she had a slight feeling of superiority over the young woman, knowing that she was wiser than her. She laughed, a laugh that sounded neither good nor bad. "Now you have seen the consequences of your "good deed". THAT was your lesson." She gave the young woman a cold smile, almost like a smile of death. It felt good to intimidate the girl, but also, Nira had a slight feeling of sorrow. It was almost as if a foreign instinct inside her, almost like a motherly instinct, took over for a quick second. Nira shook the thought out of her head and continued to look at the young woman. "You are very...appealing. Quite amusing entertainment, considering how easily upset and overwhelmed you get." It was now Nira's time to crush the woman. "You're a mere toy. You're used. You let people take you over quite often, you have no self-respect for yourself. I suppose this was a wake up call." Nira wasn't trying to sound "bitchy", or was she? She had to get her point across after all.

The train soon rumbled into the station with a swift motion, and the doors opened silently. The train was fairly empty, considering the fact that it was almost midnight. Nira could not believe that she had wasted most of her time "arguing" with someone over something that clearly was idiotic. Not for her, but for the woman. Why would she help? It just made no sense to her. Nira stepped in one of the cars and stopped, turning around to the woman she had been talking to previously. "I believe we may meet again, your type often does not go under-noticed." Nira still felt an odd feeling inside her, as if this young woman had met her before. She couldn't wrap her head around the thought and shrugged it off. "We have already had our discussion, be off." she demanded sternly. And with that, Nira used a small amount of telekinesis to push the young woman away from her, and sent her flying into the wall behind her. Nira smiled as the door shut close, believing she had won.~
Luna Lovegood
Luna Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aella Enyo Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Aella was silent a moment as the older woman spoke. She frowned slightly, but then something hit her and her frown faded. "If that were to happen to me...That woman wouldn't think twice. Why should I care?" She arched her eyebrow slightly at what the woman had said to her. She had hit the nail right on the head, but Aella didn't want to admit it to herself, let alone this woman. "Oh please. You don't even know my name. Don't act like you know me." She crossed her arms under her chest for a moment, watching the woman. She basically just wanted this encounter to end, and was happy when she saw the train.

The succubus attempted to step forward and get onto the train, but blinked when the woman turned and spoke to her. "My type? Whatever do you mean?" Aella blinked as she felt herself move backward and hit the wall. She stared as the door closed and scowled out of irritation. "What the hell!?" She moved away from the door and sighed, "Now I'm going to be late...I'll have to hurry..." She turned and took off at a run up the stairs, heading towards the bar and where she worked.
Aella Enyo
Aella Enyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down