The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Just another problem (Raiden) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Just another problem (Raiden)

2 posters

Go down

Just another problem (Raiden) Empty Just another problem (Raiden)

Post by Luna Willows Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

Luna had ridden her motorcycle towards Kyuka Park. She wasn't sure exactly why she had entered, but she did. The last time she was here by herself was the day that Ray had found her nearly dying from an overdose of drugs. And since that time she never really wanted to come back. It was a haunting place for her. Something about it just screamed a bad place. But this day, well the early evening, she had entered once again on the very same bike that she was on now. But as she walked her bike in, she couldn't help but notice how nice it looked. Everything that she had remembered was this horrible place where it felt like she was drowning. Of course a part of her thought that it was just the drugs doing that to her, but later on she had figured out that it normally was like that. But today was different..it was like it had pulled her in for some kind of adventure. Something new was going to happen here.

As she walked her bike further into the park along the sidewalks, the vampire parked her Baby next to a park bench. Regretting the fact that she had come out tonight with nothing more than her red tank top, the big leather jacket, the short shorts, and her black heelless boots, her dark red, almost brown, eyes took a look around. Something felt off. Something about this place just didn't seem to fit. But what was it? Was someone going to come out and attack her? Was someone going to get attacked by her? Did she need to get a drink? No she was fine. She had done that before leaving the house. But why was she hear then? There really was no point in her being here....

"Hey funny running into you here," A voice said from a distance. Quickly turning her head to the direction of the voice, only to notice that it was one of her clients she had met a month ago. She let out a little groan. Of all the people here it had to be him...didn't it. "Why hello Roger. What brings you out here?" The man smiled his smooth smile and walked over to her, rather close. So close she could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Oh you know...just keeping track of my favorite little girl. Have you missed me?" "As much as I miss having no air in my lungs." "Oh baby don't be that way. Why don't we just take your bike and get out of here? I'm sure it would be better." Luna rolled her eyes at him. But before she could actually start walking off, Roger snatched her arm and forced her to stay put. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way..." The vampire glared at the man. "If I were you...I would let go of my hand..." "Or what...? Are you going to bite me?"
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Just another problem (Raiden) Empty Re: Just another problem (Raiden)

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 am

Irie, or 'Raiden' as he was known by when he was out at night, in his cybernetics suit; it had enhanced all his human traits from sight, to speed and strength. He took the world up on his shoulders at this young age of seventeen and decided he would protect the weak from the strong. He normally came across people that were in trouble at the Kyuka park, so he decided he would start his patrol there. Luckily he made the right choice he realized when he arrived there, he saw a man creeping in the shadows and followed him for a short time in the dark.

The man made his way to the center of the park and ran into a young lady, he spoke out as if he knew the girl. Judging by the body language of the girl, she wasn't happy to see the man. Irie saw him take hold of her, and quickly made his move and like lightning, he appeared just between the two, gripping the mans wrist and removing it from the girl. "Lay a single finger on another defenseless soul, and I shall rip them off one by one." Irie spoke in a dark tone, he hated men who preyed on women most of all; his grip on the mans wrist began to tighten, the man shouted out to stop; Irie only squeezed harder until he could feel the bones bend and then crack. He let go and shoved the man forward, and watched as he ran off and made sure he left. "He won't be bothering you, not now or ever; if he knows what is good for him.." Irie said turning to the girl, a visor covering his face and identity to the girl.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Luna glared at Roger. Like he was going to get away with this. No one just grabbed her arm like that and demanded something. But before she could do anything about it, a guy came in from somewhere and took care of her problem. Or at least Roger had run off screaming with a broken hand. That left the vampire girl standing there dumbfounded. What the hell did this guy do? He just...broke Roger's hand! Somewhere deep inside of her, Luna felt happy that this had happened. The other man wasn't exactly the best type of guy in the world and she hated when he came into the.....into work. Catching the last little bit of what he had said, the brunette closed her mouth (which must have dropped at some point) and regained her poise. "Ahh...you do realize that...you know what never mind. That isn't important. What is important is the fact that you come out of nowhere and just suddenly just broke a guy's hand? Who the hell do you think you are? Don't you worry about the fact that this guy could have people to come and hurt you?"

As the vampire waited to hear what the guy had to say, she stood there and thought about it. Did Roger have people that would come after him? This guy...wait...how old was he? Her red eyes started to scan as much of him as she could actually see. She couldn't really see what his face looked like, since there was a visor over his face, but by the sound of his voice, he couldn't be that old. Younger than Thirty. Possibly her own age. Did that matter? Normally no...but what if that was Simon that was doing things like this? Oh that boy would be dead if she ever found out he was doing that. Mentally shaking her head at the thought, she pulled her gaze away from him and looked down at her bike. Why was she still here in the park? Why was she still here with this guy? There was no point. "Look...unless you are a cop trying to save people or a wannabe Batman....you should really think about what it is you are doing before you do it. Thanks for helping me out of that jam, but I didn't need your help." Her eyes snapped back at the guy and waited for him to explain himself...or say how rude she was being.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Irie was just doing what he thought was right, protecting what he perceived the weak as from the strong; and from what it looked like that man would have hurt this girl if he hadn't stepped in. When he heard her yelling and stating Irie had no business here he didn't understand what he might have done wrong; he was just trying to protect the girl; or maybe there was more to it then that, maybe he actually enjoyed hurting people like him. He shook his head and looked away from her for a moment.

"I hadn't realized that people could just harm those who didn't deserve it and get away with it.. I'm sorry"

He stated rather coldly, turning his gaze down to her; studying her face he wondered just what her problem might had been, perhaps it was her boyfriend and they were just having a fight; even so.. "No man of value raises his hand to a woman." He said gripping his fists in a fit of anger.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 am

Luna glanced to the side and mumbled. "Well no worries there...he really isn't a man of value." This kid made no sense. Was he trying to say he hurt the guy because he was going to hurt her? Well Roger wasn't going to get away with that. One way or another he would have not been happy. Though with this kid doing the damage, she didn't have to be worried about him going after her. But this just made another problem for her. Roger didn't seem like the type of man that would just give up like that. Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow night, but somewhere deep in her bones, the vampire felt that he was going to come back and try and hunt down this kid. He seemed so stupid! Or at least stupid to the ways of this world...the real world...the dark and nasty underbelly of what truly went on.

She raised her gaze back up to the kid and frowned at him. "Look...yeah there are a lot of people out there that should be hurt. In fact I believe there are a lot of people who should be killed because of what they do. But we can't just go around and hurting people. Doing that could be turned around on you and you could get into trouble. Do you understand?" Did he understand that? Would he understand that? She let out a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest. What was she going to do about this. If she let him walk away, he could get hurt because of her....and that was something she wasn't going to be feel right about. But if she seemed like she was actually trying to look out for him...well that went against her whole...well what she did. "Do you do this thing every night kid? Though by the look of your outfit....it seems as if you really are trying to become a super hero. Do you go by a name? Or is it just kid?"

She paused a moment. That was rude of her. Normally one gives out their own name before asking of others. At least she knew that much...even when she seemed like she was acting like a bitch. But what name was she going to give him? Luna or Lilly? "I'm Luna by the way. If you were wondering. And that guy you drove off? His name is Roger, Roger McCollins." Why did she pick Luna? Because she wasn't going to tell him her stage name. That just seemed wrong.
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 am

Irie stood there, listening to the girl go on raving about how Irie is just some child who doesn't understand a thing; and maybe he didn't understand everything. But he knew one thing, justice and he sought to protect those when he thought they needed it. A spark flew off from his sheath of the sword, making a popping noise as it hit the air. He crossed his arms and listened to her lectures before he decided he would speak. "I know the dangers, and I'd shoulder all the trouble of this world were it possible if it meant people like you could walk, knowing you were safe from harm.."

Irie spoke with a confident tone, he knew the risks of his actions; and he wasn't just going around hurting people without a cause, everything he did; he did for others at least mostly. Irie had some of his own goals that he had to accomplish, one being that he had to gain strength so he could fight the ghosts of his past, and two gain his revenge. She asked what his name was, before she had given her own. "Luna huh..? Well, you can call me Raiden." He said tilting his head to the left, looking over to where the moon was.
Raiden
Raiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Willows Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Raiden huh? What a strange...name. It matched his personality. Or at least that was what she had guessed. This kid...this Raiden seemed like he wasn't going to give up on his justice thing either. One day that was going to get him into a lot of problems. Maybe the sooner he figured that out the sooner he would grow up. "Yeah....my parents named me after the moon....it's a bit ironic. The moon is so beautiful and full of hope. A light worth seeing even in the dark." Her life, truthfully, was never really so nice and pretty. To be named after something as wonderful as that was a sham....Shaking her head, the brunette crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't want to get pulled into the conversation she just started. She had to think of something, anything to avoid that. Maybe talk about the weather? Maybe ask where he lived so she could drop him off...maybe ugh what the hell was she going to say that didn't seem out of her character she was presenting now?

"You know Raiden....if you want the bad guys to stop hurting others...you should become a cop. I'm sure that if you go and get involved in that, it could open up a lot of doors for you. That or you could just going that wonderful group called T.A.P.T." Even thinking about it gave the vampire a chill, but saying the name left a very bad taste in her mouth. That was one group she did not ever want to get involved with....ever. To get placed upon that list was like a death sentence. And she was just not ready to face those demons that came with it. "The two could more than likely give you better protection from the people you go around and hurt."
Luna Willows
Luna Willows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down