The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Tetsuo Namikaze EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Tetsuo Namikaze

2 posters

Go down

Tetsuo Namikaze Empty Tetsuo Namikaze

Post by Deku Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

~ .: | Template | :. ~

Vital Statistics:

Name: Tetsuo Namikaze

Species: Gargoyle

Class: Listed

Height: 6'1

Weight: 160 pounds

Appearance: Rich brown hair and brilliant blue eyes, but turn a tainted orange when angry. A rather fit guy. Tries to wear somewhat casual clothes, always dresses up for women, so they don’t think he's a bum! Very Happy

Relations:

Personality: Tetsuo a very honorable and likable guy. He go out his way for his friends, and never EVER goes back on his word. He does have swings on rather a social guy or a stay-at-home, depending on how much school work he has. He loves taking ladies out on dates, rather it be a casual dinner at his pad or a fun activity in the city. Very good at picking at friends, and are loyal to them through and through. A funny and humble guy, often steps out of the lime light to make his friends look good.

Sexuality: Extremely straight, sexually experienced. Engages in sexual acts on numerous occasions with numerous women.

Preferences: Intelligent, can keep up a conversation, nice legs, curves, and lingerie

Likes: Video games, cooking, and making people laugh, making a fool of himself to get his friends to smile

Dislikes: Dishonorable people, people who intentionally put others down, Roombas

Back story:

History:Tetsuo grew up with his mother and little brother, until he was ten, when his powers as a Gargoyle grew unruly and engulfed their house in a raging inferno that took the lives of his beloved family. He never knew his father; he left Tetsuo's mother at the time of birth. He was three years older than his little brother, Hanzo, who looked up to him like a god. He protected his younger brother, often using the bathroom as an excuse to check on his little brother in his classroom during school. They always played in the woods behind their house, catching frogs (and colds) and playing in the woods. Tetsuo's mother was a gorgeous woman, and was always swamped with her numerous jobs she occupied to put food on the table. When they perished in the fire, the community shunned Tetsuo, often blaming him for their deaths, seeing as he was alive. A T.A.P.T agent collected him when he was eleven and took him to the city where he became a Child of the Listed. He admired Hanzo for is social attitude, seeing as he was somewhat of a socially-withdrawn child with no friends. At the time of Hanzo’s death, Tetsuo took up his friendly trait and made friends, because he knew it was what he would have wanted of Tetsuo. He used this newfound personality to become a jubilant, kind-spirited individual
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Tetsuo Namikaze Empty Re: Tetsuo Namikaze

Post by Ivory Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:55 am

Okies! With this being your first time, I'd say this was a decent app, my good 'ol chap C:

.: | A | P | P | R | O | V | E | D | :.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum