The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo}

2 posters

Go down

On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} Empty On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo}

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
Sun light beamed down from the heavens, filtering through the leaves of the trees all around. The laughter of children filled the air as they played with their parents and friends on such a lovely day. It was still chilly but the warmth was coming in fast. Spring would be here before anyone would know it. Sequestered under a lone oak tree atop a small hill, a person was on the hunt. Not for game, but for the coveted inspiration. The pencil twirled in her slender fingers, as her dark blue eyes scanned the empty page in hopes that it would give her something to work with. Her ebony hair caught the breeze, and beckoned a brief hello to the lose blades of grass that passed them by.
Naomi slipped the pencil atop her ear, sighing as she closed her notebook and placed it beside her. So far she had nothing, and this manuscript was due to her publisher in two weeks! A hand ran through her hair as a tough wind blew past, and at first she noticed nothing... Until she looked down. The winds prankster hands had swept the notebook open and carried away the papers she had.
"OH NO!"
She shouted and bolted up from her seat, racing around to grab each and every piece of paper should could as the winds carried more away.
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} Empty Re: On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo}

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:43 pm

An hour earlier!

Yasuo is standing in his bathroom. Wearing a white turtleneck, black jeans and black loafers. He combs his hair so it looks smooth with a little wave at the end. He puts on his sunglasses and begins for his door. As he opens the door a rather cool breeze comes towards him, this gives him a fair warning that a jacket will probably be needed... He reaches to his left where the coat rack is on his wall and he grabs a black windbreaker and swings it around from left hand to right and it slides on with ease. Yasuo then proceeds out of the door on his way for a stroll in the park..

An hour later!

Walking at a brisk pace, Yasuo tries to squeeze a little fitness into his daily walk when BAM, he gets bombarded by flying sheets of paper. Ah! Yasuo staggers back from a sheet that practically stuck to his face like glue. He pulls the sheet off and sees more sheets on the ground. He begins to pick them up out of wonder. Soon enough the sheets of paper lead Yasuo to a woman, she too is also collecting the sheets of paper that he is collecting! Maybe I should yell something to get her attention... Nah, I'd rather walk over and introduce myself formally.. Yasuo thought. So he decided to go with his second choice, Yasuo strode over to the woman an stood a decent distance from her. He knelt down in front of her and continued to pick up the various sheets.Excuse me ma'am, but do these sheets of paper belong to you? I happen to be walking by and a few sheets caught me by surprise as I was walking. I began to collect them an they led me to you.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Location : Money. Family. Power. Respect. The only things truly important.

Back to top Go down

On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo} Empty Re: On the hunt for inspiration {Yasuo}

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:53 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
This way and that she chased her work, grabbing the most she could find, the rest would lead her to something unexpected. A new person in this world she had come to live in. He was tall, a little pale and had light yellow hair. He had some of her work in his hands, and he began to speak as he picked more up. The breeze had left, satisfied bye having brought these two together. With a brisk pace she walked over and looked at the papers in his arms, all was there. She sighed in relief and looked up gratuitously to the stranger.
"Thank you, thank you so much I would have lost my mind if I had lost my manuscript. My publisher would have murdered me if I had lost this before it was due."
She ran her hand through her black hair and adjusted the glasses on her face, trying to make herself look presentable in the presence of such a man. He was handsome she would admit, and she was very grateful for the hand he gave her in retrieving the run away sheets of paper. She caught her breath, and aligned the sheets in her hands to shift them to her other arm.
"I am very grateful, this manuscript has been driving me crazy but it is the only job I could find at this very moment. Alas, work is difficult for writers such as myself, what with the world going digital and all."
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Manuscript? Seems I have stumbled across a struggling writer.. Yasuo handed the woman the papers he had acquired. Then he put his hands at his side and slouched to the right a little, just to get comfortable. "I would shake your hand, but I think getting your papers in order are a much higher priority ahaha. I honestly was not expecting it to be this windy today."Yasuo looked past her, well not really past her, but more over. The height difference was obvious. Yasuo towered over just about everyone an he looked right above her head. He could see a few pencils on the ground and a notebook laying flat on its face or front surface. By the way, my names Yasuo.. If you don't mind me asking, what are you working on? Since Yasuo was over two centuries old, he took a liking to reading and writing. He was curious as to what the woman was working on. She also spoke much truth when she stated how the world is falling into a more technological state. It baffled him also, but he manages to keep up.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
"Thank you for your help Yasuo, my name is Naomi. And I am working on a little book for the upcoming spring season. It's a lovely time for romance so I have been perusing the romantic side of my knowledge to produce a light novel on romance. It is nothing special really but it pays the bills."
Naomi said as she aligned all the papers in her arms, fiddling through them all one more time to make sure all were accounted for. Yes, all were present, and a soft smile spread on her face. Yasuo towered over Naomi, he could see clear over her, which made it a little difficult for her to speak to him but she could manage. Her brother was by no means short and she talked to him all the time.
"So, what brings someone like yourself to the park this afternoon?"
She asked she her body slowly turned and began walking to the oak tree once more, motioning for Yasuo to follow. Naomi bent down and gathered her scattered things, placing them in her backpack before looking back to Yasuo and standing straight.
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 pm

As she motioned for him to follow, he did as was requested. Yasuo followed her over to her notebook, he wanted to peer inside and she some of her material, but he decided in order to be civil it would be best if he refrained from doing so. Yasuo fixed his attention back towards her when she began to turn around to face him again. He looked down at her Naomi, that's a beautiful name.. So, how long have you been writing? Yasuo was growing increasingly curious, but he wanted to keep it on the down low for now. He did not want to seem unusual for exhibiting a lot of excitement towards a stranger that he had just met.. He crossed his arms an got into a position where he could listen to her and absorb what she would say..
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
Naomi smiled softly as he complimented on her name, she had always thought that it was lovely as well.
"Thank you, I have always thought it was lovely as well. I have been writing since I graduated from college, about half a year ago. It was only community college since my family could not afford university but I will not complain. I learned a lot from the instructors, they were very good."
College had been a lovely time for her, so many people actually seeking knowledge, rather then groaning and texting during the other grades they had to sit through no matter what.
"What about you Yasuo? What do you do for a living?"
She asked, pushing the rims of her glasses up a bit. Yasuo seemed like a very fascinating person, she wanted to get to know him more. She wanted to know everything she could find out about him.
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

A graduate of community college.. usually about 2 years. So if i take my best guess she is between eighteen to twenty one. She seems very energetic.. just doesn't like to show it I guess.. This was the best his thoughts could muster up from the vibe she was giving off, Yasuo wanted to learn more, only so he knew who he was talking to. Female humans always carried a higher level of interest in Yasuo, they're always more interesting due to their abilities that they hold over men. Before he trailed off in his own personal rant he remembered he was in the presence of someone. Yasuo snapped out of it and looked to Naomi, she had asked him what he does for a living. Well, I'm an engineer. I work on cars,trucks,motorcycles and such. It's my passion I'd have to say. Keeps me busy and out of trouble.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
An engineer, how individual! So much education had to go into it, but it was a filthy job and Naomi would never be any part of it.
"Very interesting, I can appreciate the amount of education that has to go into such a profession, but would never take part of it. It is too filthy for my taste, my OCD would go completely haywire with all that grease and oil everywhere. No I am perfectly happy behind my writing desk."
She said as she nodded firmly, placing more power behind her statement. She hated any form of mess, it disgusted her to no end. Naomi respected that he would go through the long education to obtain such a career though, it was impressive.
"I do admit that is very impressive that you would go through so much education to get a job as that. It is by no means easy I am aware. Unlike some of today's people I greatly appreciate a very good intellect as I myself have on."
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Yasuo let loose a short little smile. He was a bit delighted that someone commended him on the amount of work it takes to become an engineer, then when he thought about it. Yasuo has been around for almost as long as humanity as been around, so maybe he was overreacting. For now, Yasuo has learned that Naomi admires intelligence and hardwork. Yasuo has also noted that she has OCD, something he is glad he does not 'suffer' from. It was stressful, I thought it would be easy. Then I saw how many different levels there were and the different areas, but in the end. Everythings turns out in my favor, because I feel like engineering is my passion an best calling. Yasuo exclaimed with his half smile.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
Passion, now there was something else Naomi could relate to!
"Yes, as a writer passion is over half the job. You have to have the passion to put words on paper, to send them out for others to enjoy. Writing is almost purely passion, at least if you ask me it is."
She looked to her notebook, a soft smile across her lips. This notebook, and many others like it, held such a glorious place in her heart. Ever since she was a child she would write, purely for fun. But with it being her job now came a sense of pressure, but it was worth it to do what she loved.
"I came here to get some peace and quiet, to get my next idea flowing before I have to turn this manuscript in two weeks from now. But I suppose some company would not be so bad, if you would like that is."
Naomi brushed back her dark locks, turning back to face Yasuo with the same smile across her face. He was just so, fascinating! It was the only word she could manifest in the reaches of her brain to describe him! Naomi wanted to know what made him who he was, what he had been through, everything!
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Yasuo returned the smile to Naomi, he proceeded to walk behind her to the tree that was standing alone on top of the small hill. He sat down at the base of the tree and faced Naomi. The leaves on the tree began to gently blow forward as a soft breeze kicked in. The wind blew Yasuo's blond hair forward as he tried to make eye contact, his almost glowing emerald eyes tried to read her mind. Yasuo desperately wanted to know what went on in her head, his powers were weak compared to other 'supernatural'. For a fallen angel like he, trying to read someone's emotions was like trying to read a book in another language, it confused him. Yasuo remained fixed on Naomi, but he moved his left hand an patted the grass next to him. Trying to signal to Naomi that she should have a seat.

I think we both want to get to know each other better, I don't really know how to explain it, but I just have a feeling that we could get a really interesting friendship going! Yasuo exclaimed with a smile as he narrowed his eyes a little more, just trying to show he was very sincere with his statement. Yasuo pondered how much longer he would stay at the park. He was either going to stay until it got dark or until it got to the point were both of them were becoming bored of the other. Yasuo wasn't always one to have patience.. Then again after two thousand years of life, you could say he has a high degree of patience...
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
Yasuo's hand patted the spot of grass beside him as he made himself comfortable under the tree. He wanted her to join him down with mother earth. With a soft smile Naomi sat beside him, crossing her legs atop one another and turning to look at him.
"I agree with you fully Yasuo. I just find you so...fascinating! It's the only word I can fathom to describe you, I have met a few other men in this new town but none like you. Unfortunately they were all..lack-luster if I could call it that. They were nice but it's nice to meet someone who shares a love for knowledge much like mine."
Naomi stated calmly with a tone of excitement behind it. With her chin resting in the palm of her hand, and a smile plastered on her face, she watched Yasuo with her cobalt eyes.
"So, what do you want to know about me?"
She inquired, preparing to open the book of her past to him, to let him scan the pages and find out everything she would show about herself. It's pages were a little torn with sadness and pain, but who's weren't?
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 am

Yasuo looked Naomi directly in the eyes, he wanted to use this form of contact to help him form a much better bond with her. He wanted to get to the point where he could get Naomi to trust him with certain things. Yasuo didn't want to get too deep of a friendship started yet. He only wanted to get his feet wet. Yasuo leaned backwards to the point where he back was against the tree. He closed his eyes and exhaled, allowing himself to clear his mind of other things. What to ask, what to ask.. I guess I can start of with family. So do you have any family members? Not the best question to start a conversation with, but for Yasuo he had to make due.. Naomi was a different type of woman, she was intelligent and most likely clever and well able to think on her toes, this was something that Yasuo had to be fully aware of. So for now, starting small and taking baby steps seems to be the best approach.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni
Yasuo paused, leaning against the tree behind him to gather his thoughts. Naomi waited for what he may ask, configuring her own questions in her mind for Yasuo. Then he spoke, asking her of family. Something simple to start with, not bad.
"I live here with my mother and twin brother Akihiko. Except for him being male, taller by about three inches, and having short cropped hair we look exactly alike. What about you? Do you have any family here?"
She asked, bringing her knees to her chest and surrounding her legs with her outstretched arms. Her hand took hold of one another, as they stretched out completely and stayed there. She found this comfortable, not sure why she simply did. Naomi looked at Yasuo directly, being polite and maintaining eye contact as she waited for his response to her rebuttal. She wondered if he really did have family here, and began to go off into her usual habit of wandering off in her own thoughts. Maybe she had even met some of his family on the streets and didn't even notice? Maybe Yasuo had run into mother, or Akihiko and didn't even know it either? So many possibilities it sent a wave of excitement over her, how the curious of mind loved to analyze and learn.
made by cypress

Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 am

With eye contact maintained, Yasuo inched himself closer to Naomi an listened as she spoke. I live here with my mother and twin brother Akihiko. Well then that was easy.. First time meeting a stranger and she starts to pour everything out.. This is like reading an open book... I wish I could do the same to her.. Yasuo had to be very selective of who he kept as close friends. The reason being was that he had to watch what he said. If he says too much then he could potentially give off a hint that he is 'irregular'.

Well, I'm living her on my own accord. I'm by myself, after some consulting with my parents. I decided to move here and see what would be in store. I like what I have seen so far, so I've decided to stay. But as far as family members, I have a father, a mother and an older brother... Once summer comes around, I should be going to visit them. Yasuo had to remember what he told Naomi. The one thing that Yasuo hated about lying was that you would need to remember what you lied about. This takes a lot out of Yasuo unfortunately...
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum