The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Wandering with pocket money(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Wandering with pocket money(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Wandering with pocket money(Open) Empty Wandering with pocket money(Open)

Post by Mr. Rager Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

It's afternoon in the Higashikaigen mall..

Yasuo is sitting down on a bench in front of a water fountain, since it was chilly out, he is wearing loafers, black jeans and a red and gray sweater vest. Yasuo looks around the mall, there are a lot of people. Sadly, none of them catch his interest. Yasuo slumps down a bit and begins to talk to himself in a low tone. Centuries go by and I still can't find anyone interesting to converse with. Maybe I should make a quick lap and see where that takes me..

Yasuo lets out a sigh and gets up. He stretches for a bit then he starts walking towards a clothing store.. He peaks his head in and steps in. I feel like all clothing stores smell the same... Yasuo browses through the different shirt and vests. After half an hour of browsing he decides to leave, only because he got a very unsettling smirk from the female store clerk. Yasuo quickly exits and proceeds to walk back to the bench he was sitting at. He rummages through his pocket until he finds a penny, he flicks the penny into the fountain. When it plops into the water he sits down again.. Seriously though... Can something interesting happen already...
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Location : Money. Family. Power. Respect. The only things truly important.

Back to top Go down

Wandering with pocket money(Open) Empty Re: Wandering with pocket money(Open)

Post by Ivory Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

| :. You, you would always see the signs; .: |
| :. The echoes in my head, they rhyme. .: |

The pitter patter of enlightened chatter waltzed through the crowded mall, the overwhelming amount of beings causing a sullen one to be quite flustered in the state of feeling lost, absolutely disconnected from this world. Watching with sharp, glossy eyes from under deathly onyx lashes that defiantly expressed femininity, this quiet soul stared out before her secured seat, having sat upon one of the many iron chairs alone at a small rounded table that was placed in the center of the mall. Many citizens sat around her, minding their own business, and laughing with utter content in their own oblivious mindsets. Who would have thought that despite being surrounded by so many jolly fellows, that one could feel so alone?

This being sat with a prim manner to her, one long leg crossed over the other, her delicate pale fingers winding around the cup of hot coffee that whisked warmth to her frozen hands. A steel-blue dress draped her body with a loose grasp, the sleeves tumbling down her thin arms and giving rest at her thin wrists. Black stockings secured her toned legs, a pair of mahogany-brown boots covering her feet to about mid-shin. A tan scarf wrapped around her neck, the front end draping over her right shoulder and plating her right breast like armor. The woman's hair fell straight in locks of pale, sandy-blonde, her bangs swooping across her forehead and loosely tucked behind her left ear. It softly fell in the dim rays that the sun provided from above, the ceiling's window allowing the sun's soft warmth to gently rustle her hair's true shine in a mesmerizing manner. 

This woman's face of porcelain was sad and lovely with bright things in it, bright eyes and a bright passionate mouth, lips glossed with fastened silence. A slender dame she was, a small-breasted young lady with an erect carriage which she accentuated by throwing her body backward at the shoulders like a young cadet. Her saturated amethyst-tinted eyes wandered about, holding polite reciprocal curiosity out of a wan, charming discontented face. So many humans, such pandemonium in such a large palace containing a variety of stores; it was all so new, so luxurious yet foreign to the unfamiliar girl. Glancing up, her long lashes fluttered dazzlingly as bewilderment hacked away at her face of wild beauty; the slightest touch of cold water had gently sprinkled her bare hands, the droplets of water that had crash-landed upon her frail hands feeling like tricking ice shards penetrating her skin. Suddenly, her hands had broke loose of her coffee from the abrupt touch of frozen shards, and the cup tumbled over, its hot substance now sprawled among the tiled floor, creeping slowly like some disease. That was the disadvantage of sitting next to the fountain: people threw change in it in a way to cast a wish. The water had been deathly cold to her surprise, shocked that in a managed mall the water's temperature hadn't been kept under surveillance. Perhaps the weather had made all the water here cold, too. Not just the wishing well's water. Cheeks that were once powdered by the silkiness of alabaster were now flushed with the hue of a deep rose that had just blossomed in the midst of spring, embarrassment evidently invading her cheeks. Grabbing a handful of napkin's from the center piece that sat among every iron table, the girl of sheer innocence rose from her seat and bent down in an effortlessly graceful manner, starting her task of wiping up the mess she had created. As she had, she saw the discolored skin amongst her hand, faintly red blotches scattered across porcelain from when the freezing depths of the cold water had harmed her brittle skin. "What a waste of four bucks," she muttered in such a charming tune, a tune so relaxed yet touched by the sheets of a wondrously frustrated timbre, followed by a low sigh of disappointment.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

https://omoiame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Yasuo perked up when he noticed the warm beverage spill onto the floor. As it slowly progressed in different directions on the ground he moved his foot back. Awkward... He thought in his head. He followed the trail of coffee through the crevices in the ground to the chair and up to the woman that was bent over cleaning the mess. He turned his head so his face was facing her, she was Caucasian from the look of it. She also wasn't that tall either.. Then again Yasuo does stand at 6'7 roughly so he tends to tower over most. Yasuo rose in a steady manner and stretched. He turned toward the woman who looked like she was almost done cleaning the mess she had accidentally made. He began to walk toward her.

When he got close he only wanted to focus on her face, but he noticed that one of her hands was burned from the looks of it. Excuse me, but is everything alright? I noticed that you had a minor mishap, from here it looks liked you have an injury... Yasuo nodded and pointed to the woman's injured hand. Right about now I'm hoping she is a nice person.. I'm also hoping I give off the right impression.. It would really suck if she was one of those "pro-female independence" women.. Make for an awkward moment if she tried to shut me down by explaining how she's a strong independent woman that doesn't need help from a man.. Boy that would really be unfortunate for me..Then again I'm only going by "what if's".. Yasuo tried to brush the thought off, although he couldn't help, but break into a small smile.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Excuse me, but is everything alright?"

The rhythm of a deep, yet cool timbre fluttered within the droughts of her sensitive ears, her body freezing from such...an act of concern. Slowly, the girl stopped what she was doing and arched the hollow of her neck to glance up; what she found, well, it was quite the discovery. A human offering words of concern...? How bizarre. Her lips of faint petal pink parted gently, causing her satin-like skin to sink in slightly over her high cheek bones, adding definition to this face of flabbergast. "I noticed that you had a minor mishap, from here it looks like you have an injury..." Her paralyzing eyes of violet fell softly with curiosity, her parted lips pulling back just then into an oddly understanding smile—much more than understanding. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on that being to whomever it was that she was smiling at, with an irresistible prejudice in their favor.  Her smile understood that being so far as they wanted to be understood, believed in them as they would like to believe in their own being and assured them that it had precisely the impression of them that, at their best, they hoped to convey. It was simply one of those rare smiles that wielded innocent kindness. An alluring, melodious laughter brushed off of her lips just then, full of warmth and luring attractiveness as she glanced down at her hand. Raising it slightly, she held out her hand—just as one would do when looking at a diamond ring upon their ring finger—and observed her hand. "Oh—" she gasped suddenly, her blush deepening. "Actually," she hesitantly started, allowing her eyes to gander up towards the towering gentleman. "Someone had actually tossed a coin into the fountain, and the water is surprisingly really cold. It had splashed my hand, and the temperature messed with the pigmentation of my...pale skin," she muttered the last part in a vexed tone, agitated by how pale she truly was. "But no, no injury here... Though, I thank you for your concern, sir," she added momentarily with a soft smile, her eyes of lilac bright with hidden awe. He was...nice. So not all humans were arrogant imbeciles, eh? 

Looking down, she finished with one last swipe of a clean napkin and rolled up the other damp ones in an abrupt yet smooth fashion, lithely rising with casualty to throw them away in a nearby trash can. Taking two steps back, she spun carefully to turn towards the man, and that was when his height was actually noted. Ivory only stood at five foot six, appearing incredulously frail in comparison to this man. In fact, his boisterous height had made her feel quite childish; had every person who ever stood beside this man feel the same at one point? 

Being much closer now that she was standing at a better height, her face was much more observable to whomever she stood around, as so was his. A charming fellow with sandy locks that fell gently in his eyes of emerald, he was someone who appeared to have a leisure vibe to him. Not one of a morbid aura, thankfully; men with great height were somewhat feared. Though, this man came off with a proper stance to him, a man of morals and good traits. Or so it seemed. Ivory was not one to accurately judge by appearance... Inhaling the facial structure and overall recon amongst the man, she cocked her head gently, peering out awkwardly towards the oblivious beingd as silence slithered between the two. Ivory was a bizarrely beautiful being in her own dazzling way, even in times when she was spacing out: she wore this tantalizing smile of absolute marble that always grazed her pale lips with such delicacy, and had that of a tedious doll-like face. Her almond shaped eyes fell softly and warm like that of the molten sun, one that glinted the shade of a pale, round amethyst. Utterly breath-taking was not the correct word to summarize this creature. The word was too pale in comparison, in a sense. Not truly apropos. Flawless seemed too anemic to use to simply draw her silhouette, really. A surprisingly thin, fragile figure she was, she appeared to weigh in about one-hundred and ten pounds, slender and sleek. Not an unhealthy look, yet a natural look to the small physique she carried. Her body ligaments were long and thin, with a slender torso that sang with a hushed hour glass shape. However, did her body figure do little justice to the intoxicating face, as she was just like any other girl in this mall. "Really though," she nodded as she spoke to break the silence suddenly, "thank you for your benevolence. Not often does a charming stranger show such kindness towards another," she teased lightly with a marvelous grin in that melodious voice of hers, her eyes then pouncing around the citizens who scattered about. "I've never been to a mall before—" Well,  not that I can remember... "—let alone around this many people. Does it not bother you? The suffocating amount, that is," she asked in a questioning manner, glancing back at the man from under devilishly dark eyelashes that gave a wondrous contrast to her light irises.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 pm

As they both rise to stand up, Yasuo obviously notices the height difference between the two. He towered over her like a skyscraper to a regular building.. When Yasuo looked into her eyes, he couldn't speak, he practically held his tongue. He became mesmerized by her eyes.. He had never seen violet eyes before.. Funny, because Yasuo has been around for centuries. She was beautiful and Yasuo wanted to know her more, but decided maybe it would be best if he started things off at a friendly pace.. He listened to her speak and when she explained how someone flipped a coin into a fountain, he felt a tad bit guilty only because that was a fault on his part. Her attitude was well mannered, best part was that she wasn't one of those pro-female independence women. She seemed much more easy going than that.

Usually when I come to the mall, I have a few friends with me. We usually get caught up in the conversation or shopping. Most of the time I barely notice the amount of people at the mall. But since this is your first time at the mall, how do you like it so far? Yasuo took a quick second to recap on what she said. "I've never been to a mall before..." Whoa, wait what? She's never been to the mall before.. Somehow I can't really believe that, Just about everyone has been to the mall more than once in their life.. Yasuo took time to go over some of the next few things he would talk about.. One of the most important questions that he had forgot to ask her is what her name was... So much to say with only so little time.. He thought
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:01 pm

"Usually when I come to the mall, I have a few friends with me. We usually get caught up in the conversation or shopping. Most of the time I barely notice the amount of people at the mall. But since this is your first time at the mall, how do you like it so far?" the man asked, Ivory's  eyes sweeping towards him now. How do I like it so far? Personally it's overwhelming with how loud it is, and there's a lot of— "I suppose I like it," she commented suddenly with a soft shrug, nodding her head as she replied. A tight smile pierced her lips as she tried to support her answer with reassurance; she actually wasn't too sure how she felt about this 'mall'. But a positive answer was always the best way to go. Well no, actually honesty was but... Ugh. This is so...so...frustrating trying to figure everything out all over again! she bantered internally, scolding herself for not being honest with her opinion on the mall. "It's an active environment with many places to go to and things to do. Haven't ventured too far in it yet to give it a concrete answer. So it's not too bad so far," she mentioned. For a moment she felt as though that she was forgetting something. Mentioning something...but what was it? What was that thing that humans do when they meet? What's it called...greeting each other? With a wave or, introducing...introducing yourself! Yes yes, that was it! 

Turning towards the man now, Ivory wound her left arm around her torso just below her breasts, and held out her small right hand whilst glancing up at him, her violet eyes searching his face. "Pardon me for being rude," she shyly smiled, "I'm Ivory." Just Ivory. Trever never really gave her a last name, now that she thought about it. Which was odd but a last name wasn't really needed. First name basis was good enough so far.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Yasuo was not hesitant to shake her hand, with his left hand in his pocket, he extended his right hand to shake Ivory's also. The one thing he noticed when he shook her hand was the size difference again. His hand practically swallowed hers. My name's Yasuo.. Yasuo took a brief second to memorize her name. Ivory, that's a unique name, honestly I don't recall ever meeting someone with the name Ivory Yasuo slowly pulled his hand away and closed his eyes briefly trying to think of a place they could go in the mall that was fun. What fun is there to do at a mall.. Hmm Yasuo thought about all the things to do in a mall.. He couldn't decide on anything special or specific, so he decided to throw out the idea of just taking a nice stroll around, until something or someone interesting caught her eye.. Well maybe not someone, because she had already met Yasuo an he feels like he left a nice impression

Plus you weren't being rude, I was actually thinking about the same thing. I was going to introduce myself, but you beat me to the chase hahaha Yasuo looked around then turned back to Ivory. So, would you like to walk around and see whats happening around this place?! Yasuo exclaimed in a happy manner.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Ivory's smile grew as she saw the man reach out to grasp her hand, her eyes watching carefully. His long fingers wrapped around her hand like closing wings, completely cocooning her hand in his. Didn't really surprise her; she was like a child to this guy. "My name's Yasuo.." he answered, Ivory's eyes dotted with flakes of awe. "Yasuo..." she played gently upon her tongue in a soft, bell-like tune, tasting the syllables within his name. "Not a bad name," she commented momentarily as his large hand slowly began to pull away from her very own. 

"Plus you weren't being rude, I was actually thinking about the same thing. I was going to introduce myself, but you beat me to the chase hahaha," he laughed, Ivory blushing softly. "O-oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" she gasped with guilt, not knowing that this man was simply messing with her. It was something she and Trever hadn't gone over: sarcasm and teasing. Yasuo looked around just then, causing Ivory to sigh heavily. The only person she interacted with was Trever, so it didn't matter whether or not she understood an emotion or a simple phrase. He was there to correct her and teach her. But here on her own? She had to be analytical and cautious...especially with this new stranger, Yasuo. The tall brute then turned back to face her, and she smiled in response to cover her evidence of ponder. "So, would you like to walk around and see whats happening around this place?!" Was this human actually offering to show her around? He was. He actually was. A soft blush once more ambushed her porcelain cheeks, and she hesitated. Such kindness was not something she was used to...well, from the very few days she's been awake at least. Was this kindness something to be cautious of, or something to just accept and go along with? Biting her bottom lip, she gave the offer a few more seconds of thought before reaching out and winding her arm around his own, shoving him forward rashly (though she failed because he was too tall and heavy)."Lead the way, my chauffeur!" she exclaimed with a dazzling smile, a few bystanders staring at the two out of random.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 pm

As she wrapped her arm around Yasuo's arm an she was closer to him, something ticked inside of him. Although he was cast out of heaven an forced to walk the earth he still had a large amount of power left.. There was an odd lingering feeling, he sensed some type of emotion coming from her, he wasn't strong enough to tell what it was, hell he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. It was just something that bothered him for a brief moment. He truly struggled in trying to figure out what her thoughts about him were. Whether it was good or bad he wanted to find out and if it was truly a negative emotion he wanted to fix it, and so he began to walk with Ivory. The one thing that seemed to get at Yasuo was that she had never been to a mall before, he felt like she was trying to hide something. Regardless he had hoped to find out by the end of the day what she was possibly hiding. In such a short time Yasuo had taken a liking to the girl he just recently met. I can't really tell why, but this human is different from others I've met.. I want to figure out why. Yasuo led her in the direction of a pet store, he knew it would be a simple place to stop at as their first stop and besides who doesn't like puppies or kittens!? This must be a new pet store, oddly I have yet to stop in here and look around.. Would you like to go in? Yasuo turned towards her an waited for her answer

Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Yasuo hadn't jerked away from the girl's grasp when she had held onto him—much to her relief—and so the two traipsed through the mall, her slender arm looped loosely around his own. As they ventured deeper into this jungle of stores, her eyes bounced here and there, studying all of the items that had been put on the showcase behind the glass windows; she spotted a few dresses that she fell in love with, and glanced at the name of the stores to return later for a few purchases. Looking forward once again, she discreetly watched Yasuo from the corner of her eye; he was a quiet man, but in the end, he seemed to be alright. Hell, he even let this stranger wrap her arm around his. Couldn't be any more friendly, huh? Smirking at the thought, she glanced away just as they pulled up to a pet store, her eyes widening at the sight of the puppies in the window. “This must be a new pet store, oddly I have yet to stop in here and look around.. Would you like to go in?” he asked, turning towards her. With her eyes fixated on the puppies, she nodded quickly and smiled warmly, pulling him into the store. As they walked in, the aroma of soiled newspaper and pet food sweltered her nostrils, and she wiggled her nose in slight disgust. Looking around, she unraveled her arm from his, drifting towards the glass windows that held the puppies within. A Shiba Inu, approximately four months old, scratched at the window when she had walked up to it, her eyes crestfallen. “What torture...I'd hate to be stuck in a glass box,” she whispered as she placed her palm against the glass, the dog licking the exact area. “So,” she started, looking over her shoulder at the tall brute. “How long have you lived in this city?”
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 pm

The answer to Yasuo's question was clear when Ivory began to lead him towards the store. Things were going a lot easier than he thought. Everything seemed a little too easy though, she had just met him and she already trusted him, she even wrapped her arm around his an walked around the mall with him. She seemed very trusting to someone who exhibited gentleman-like traits. Yasuo always thought being nicer always dished out better advantages and perks. Today was one of those days when being 'kind' worked in his favor. As she let go of his arm and drifted into the pet store, Yasuo followed behind her. Almost immediately the lingering scent attack Yasuo's nostrils. Yasuo staggered back, having not been in a pet store in a long time, the stench got to him My god, I really do want to leave.. But i'm not going to leave until I find out more about this girl.. She's playing games with me and i'm going to win.. Yasuo stood next to Ivory and he looked back at the puppy in the cage, while he still trailed in thought the puppy almost had some type of similarity with Yasuo. Sorry little one. We both are kind of in the same position.. You want to go somewhere you belong.. So do I. We both are trapped in a place where we cannot get out by ourselves. We need to rely on someone else, as much as we don't want to we have to... Yasuo looked down at the pup as it licked the glass. I just tried to have a mental talk with a puppy. What have I become... I need to let loose a little Yasuo stood next to Ivory. I've only been in this city for about five years. In those short five years, I have been to a lot of places hahahah. Yasuo had an idea, if this was her first time coming to the mall, what if he brought her to a club. They could have plenty of fun together an it would be the perfect time to let loose. So, you said this is your first time at the mall. There is this other place i'd like to bring you. My friends and I go there all the time and it is tons of fun. Would you like to check it out with me tonight?
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 pm

He now stood beside her, she looking up at him as he spoke. "I've only been in this city for about five years. In those short five years, I have been to a lot of places hahahah," he chuckled, Ivory smiling slightly and looking back at the pup. "Five years, huh? That's a bit of time!" she commented, looking back at him with a grin. "So, you said this is your first time at the mall. There is this other place i'd like to bring you. My friends and I go there all the time and it is tons of fun. Would you like to check it out with me tonight?" he asked, causing her to narrow her eyes. Tons of fun. "That truly depends," she said, pushing softly off of the glass and walking towards the opposite side of the store, in which had cats now. "What is this fun place you speak of?" she questioned, placing her hands behind her back as she looked at the cats. They were ugly. And boring. They just sat there like fat blobs, staring blankly at you. "Eh," she muttered in a disgusted tone, wiggling her nose. A dog was a much better pet, in her opinion.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Yasuo looked down as Ivory walked over to the other side of the store. The place he wanted to bring her was a nightclub. At the moment it was evening time. By the time they arrived at the club there would probably be a line. It's a good thing Yasuo attends the club often. So he is known and has acquired some type of assistance by the management. Yasuo didn't have to pay the cover fee and he could bring one guest for no charge. Yasuo slowly trotted over to Ivory and he stood behind her a little. It's a nightclub. I go there all the time with my friends, we always have a great time and i'm good friends with the management, so I can get in for free.. I promise you won't regret it.. Yasuo tried to think of other ways to sugarcoat it, but there weren't any other words he could think up at the moment.. So, what do you say? Yasuo glanced at the clock in the store to get a good reading of the time. It was almost nine.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 pm

The man stood behind her now, feeding her interesting words. "A nightclub, you say?" she repeated, twirling around softly and staring up at him with eyes so mutilated by curiosity and bitter excitement. "Dancing, drinking...hmm, too stereotypical?" she smirked, looking back at the dogs. "Though that does sound fun...why not!" she shrugged, smiling slightly. Though, she suddenly looked down to see if her attire had been appropriate for a club. Much to her disappointment, it hadn't. Puckering her lips in a ponder, she glanced at him from the corner of her eye. "Mind if I quickly buy a different outfit? I know just where to get it. I'll be quick," she reassured, turning fully around to face him.

(Sorry that it's so short. I've been really sick, and posting hasn't been on my list of top things to do haha)
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Yasuo was delighted when she agreed to go with him to the nightclub.. Usually it was easier to pick up a girl at a nightclub and take her elsewhere, those girls wanted to be hit on, "swept" off their feet and such. They usually didn't care what kind of guy they were with as long as there wasn't any funky business. To Yasuo Ivory seemed a little different she seemed new. New as in new to some of the things in the world that teenagers and young adults do. She didn't know what a mall was, when she first met him she was openly kind and such.. Yasuo was thinking of what to do. He ultimately decided on just going with the flow and adding his own little plot twist into it. He glided over by her side and put her arm around his this timeLead the way, my chauffeur! Yasuo said, just as how Ivory had said earlier before.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:04 pm

A dazzling smirk played with her pallid lips of petal pink as he mocked her exact words earlier, as well as the arm twining. With her eyes fluttering away from his, she began to walk out of the store and in the direction of the other, internally contemplating which dress seemed appropriate for this club. Black or red? Red is said to make one appear bigger than they actually are...so I suppose I'll go with the black one, she concluded before catching a glimpse of the store's name, unwinding her thin arm from Yasuo's. Being a few steps ahead of him, she twirled around and proceeded to walk, though only backwards in order to speak to him. "I'll be just a minute. So you can go do your thing! I'd feel bad keeping you at my side whilst shopping. Men, you know. They aren't much of shoppers," she laughed, turning away from him. Before entering the store, she pointed at a Godiva store just across from the one she was heading into. Without glancing back at him, she hollered, "Meet 'ya there in five!"

The store had been swamped with all sorts of girls, their greedy hands flashing through the racks as they tried to find clothing article that suited their preferences. Dodging a few oblivious girls, Ivory shook her head in agitation and headed towards the back, having spotted the exact dress that was placed in the window. Snatching an extra small, she rushed over to the cash register and threw it down, glancing around for any girls who were ready to punch her for getting to the register first. "Do you mind if I change into it in one of your dressing rooms?" Ivory asked rather politely, handing over the requested yen. "Oh, sure! The doors should be unlocked. I'll give you a bigger bag for your changed clothes," the girl said, reaching beneath the counter and grasping a bag. Handing it over, Ivory shard her thank you and headed towards the changing room, managing to snatch the family sized one. She wasn't one to tolerate small, closed places.

Two minutes left. Carefully removing each article of clothing that had covered her frail body, she shoved them quickly into the big yellow bag and grabbed the dress, slipping it on. When she glanced up to take a look in the mirror, a somewhat satisfied look crossed her face. The black long1sleeved dress clung to her body quite tightly, having a turtleneck collar that wasn't too long nor too awkwardly short; it just about covered half of her thin neck. A triangle bad been cut out just before her breasts amongst her chest, some design that had been more modern these days, and common, too. Puckering her lips in thought, she slipped her mocha-brown boots over her now-bare legs, and wrapped the beige scarf around her neck for now. It was still cold outside. Grasping the bag, she waltzed out of the dressing room, and out of the store. When she glanced at the chocolate store, she had tried to see if she could spot Yasuo in there, but from her angle she couldn't make him out. Padding into the store, she glanced at the clock that was hung above the delicious treats. It's been five minutes.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:14 pm

After Ivory left, Yasuo went over to the shop that she pointed out to him. He enters inside and looks around. The smell of the shop is much more pleasant than that of the previous store. The rank odor of feces and wet hair was finally clearing out of Yasuo's nostrils. He proceeds to walk to an empy seat, but something stops him.. I really need to pee... Were the first words he uttered. Yasuo quickly changed course and drifted from the empty seat to the bathroom. He enters and proceeds to go about his business. Okay, so it looks like i'm going to go out to this club tonight.. I'll get a few drinks for both of us and see how much fun we can have after that.. Although I should make sure I don't get too loose myself.. As he finished Yasuo hit the lever and water came dashing down. He washed his hands and splashed a little cold water on his face while making sure to avoid wetting his shirt. As he checked his watch, he notices he had been in the bathroom for a couple of minutes and Ivory should be waiting for him. Yasuo dries his hands with the paper towel hanging from the dispenser and he walks out. He proceeds to walk to his empty seat...again. As he walks towards it he looks around and spots Ivory. He diverts his attention from the seat now to Ivory. He paces over to her, trying to be 'flirtatious'. He puts his hand around her waist. Damn girl, where did you get those wings from? Because you are an absolute angel. This was the best he could come up with at the moment.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 pm

The chocolate strawberries were likes pure diamonds, glistening in the corners of her irises as their reflections bounced off the glossy surface of her eyes. Her pale lips were puckered as she pondered whether to buy some now or just another time. Perhaps another time, due to going to this so called 'club' soon. But they looked so good... Just as she was about to turn over a box to view the price, the touch of a hand fell onto her waist and she was pulled around, a puzzled look crossing her face. When she glanced up, her eyes caught the sight of the tall blonde brute, and she smiled. Yasuo. He then wrapped his arm around her waist, and she arched a brow at the action. “Damn girl, where did you get those wings from? Because you're an absolute angel.” For a moment, Ivory stared at the man as those words sunk in. She then blinked. Is he...trying to flirt with me? she thought as she rose her eyebrows, a soft giggle sifting through her parted lips. “Well aren't you quite the charmer,” she teased, rolling her eyes playfully as she put her small hands against his chest, pushing him away lightly. “C'mon, we gotta' club to go to!” she urged with a soft grin, nodding her head towards the store's entrance.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 am

When Ivory let out that little giggle, Yasuo could tell it was a mixed message. He tried to find out what she was thinking, but yet again his powers could not break the barrier. He could tell though in the shift that she kind of found it funny. Not the "Haha your a jackass for trying" funny, but the "Haha that was cute" funny. At least that's what Yasuo could decipher from it. When she pushed him away in what seemed like a struggle for her to him. He could only speak a few words. Yes M'lady I definitely am 'quite the charmer' besides I get to take a beautiful girl like you to a little get together with my friends... I think everything is going my way for a change. Plus meeting an angel like you is a once in a lifetime thing, am I right? Yasuo found it funny, because it was the other way around. He was the angel and she was the human. Yasuo still had kept his true identity a secret. He had no intent on letting it be known to anyone that he was an angel. At least not yet, but for the time being, he decided he would live in the moment. So he wrapped his large arms around Ivory's and proceeded to walk out leading her to their destination.
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 pm

"Yes M'lady—" Ivory rose her eyebrows at the title "I definitely am 'quite the charmer'. Besides, I get to take a beautiful girl like you to a little get together with my friends... I think everything is going my way for a change." A faint hue of scarlet compressed against her cheeks, but she looked down to hide it. "Plus, meeting an angel like you is a once in a lifetime thing, am I right?" he added, causing her blush to deepen. Ivory wished to punch him at this moment; his onslaught of flirtatious compliments was mauling her cheeks of their pale porcelain color. Glancing up, she parted her lips to protest against his words, but all of a sudden his lanky arms wrapped around her own, and he began to walk towards the exit. Though she had long legs, his lanky strides were much harder to keep up with than she had thought it to be.

Padding along beside him, the heels of her boots clacked against the cold floor beneath them, her hair bellowing gently behind her frail frame as they strolled through the mall. "Judging by your comments, I take it that you hit on women frequently?" she poked fun, grinning up at him with paralyzingly eyes. "Because those comments, sheesh! I felt rather flattered being compared to an angel." Angels were divine creatures, creatures who represented purity and grace. There was no possible way that this Verdelet—or 'mortal'—could ever be so close to such a gracious species. Looking away from him now, she stared out amongst all of the people that surrounded then as they glided through the mall. "So whose party are we going to?"
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Rager Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Yasuo used his peripheral vision to best that he could, he could clearly see that Ivory was trying to hide her cheeks. What he was saying must've been funny and made her blush. Only being able to see the small windows of her skin, he could see her lighting up like a car that's coming to a screeching halt. "Judging by your comments, I take it that you hit on women frequently?" This made Yasuo a bit more relaxed.. She knew what he was doing.. Kind of, he had a way with words at times. He wasn't trying to be subtle, if he was then they would probably still be in the pet store and he would probably try to use the cats to make a ridiculous joke or two. This was one of those times where Yasuo wanted to be straight forward. I don't usually flirt with women, but when I do. It usually backfires and she ends up having a boyfriend or I find out she is really unusual... Yasuo again tried to be funny an he felt that maybe it would continue to work in his favor. Also, the party is at my place. Yasuo chuckled I hope your ready to get down with the clown
Mr. Rager
Mr. Rager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:33 pm

color=darkseagreen]“I don't usually flirt with women, but when I do, It usually backfires and she ends up having a boyfriend or I find out she is really unusual...”[/color] he commented, causing Ivory to arch a brow. Unusual? ”Also, the party is at my place. I hope your ready to get down with the clown,” he chuckled, causing Ivory to pipe in with a giggle of her own. Though, a thought popped into her mind that halted that laugh of hers: could she dance?

She was as natural as they got. Well, not natural. She was created through engineering, of course. But still. She caught onto things quickly, adjusted rapidly; whatever her body needed to learn, she could do it in a heartbeat. Whatever emotion her mind crossed, she adapted to and placed it within her memory's index. Benefits of having a corrupted mind. Yeah...she could dance...right? Glancing up at him, she grinned dazzlingly and looked back in front of her. “Yeah well, let's see if I can dance, first,” she started, nudging his side. “It's been awhile,” she coolly lied. In fact, she hadn't really lied in the first place. She didn't know how to dance. But once they arrived to the party, she could allow herself to analyze the movements of the beings there, and mock them perfectly. Let's just hope there are good dancers at the party, first... In all the movies, the women danced provocatively, and rather sloppy. It wasn't much her type of moves, to say to the least.
Ivory
Ivory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down