The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Opposite's Attract EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Opposite's Attract EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Opposite's Attract EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Opposite's Attract

2 posters

Go down

Opposite's Attract Empty Opposite's Attract

Post by Tsukune Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am

It was another regular day the the great city of Omoi Ame. Tsukune Sizuki a new citizen decided to check out his surroundings so he went to the mall. It was a 6 floor mall with over 200 stores and was always filled with people. They held stores from Louis Vuitton to Abercombie and Fitch. Any popular store you could think of was there. Since there was much to explore he started from the 6th floor and went into Aeropostale. Tsukune headed straight for the graphic- t section. He just loves art so he finds that to be the best form of art within clothing. Unfortunately he already owned every graphic- t that was in the store. So he had left but was feeling famished. He spotted a ramen noodle store and walked slowly as he listened to his Taylor Swift. As he entered the restaurant, he bumped into a lady knocking her bubble tea onto her. "OMG I am sorry miss. Please accepts my dearest apologizes. Allow me to buy you another bubble tea."

Last edited by Tsukune on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukune
Tsukune

Back to top Go down

Opposite's Attract Empty Re: Opposite's Attract

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:48 am

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni The mall was crawling with people as per usual, making some feel slightly...crowded. Some solace could be found in the food court, where at least you could sit and enjoy something to yourself. Off in a far corner of the court, with a pencil snaking it's slender figure around thin fingers, sat a lone young woman, looking puzzled as her cobalt eyes bore into the empty notebook before her. Onyx black tresses curled toward the corners of her face, and fell down her back in a long braid. Heaving a discontented sigh she lay her forehead on her black sleeved arm.
"This is not going well..."
She muttered to herself before sitting straight once more and sipping at her bubble tea. Her new book idea wasn't flowing as easily as she hoped it would. Writers block, the equivalent of the plague to her and her brethren novelists. Naomi began to fear this would be some boring day, no ideas flowing, no idea of where to go for inspiration...but she soon found this day would be far form boring. Her world around began to rock back and forth, and the straw of her tea yanked back, bringing the cup back and spilling the contents on her nice clean denim pants.
With a shriek she stood and began frantically trying to remove the stain with as many napkins as she could get her hands on. A male voice spoke up, apologizing...forget the stain! Slamming the napkins on the table, and angrily pressing her glasses back onto her face, Noami didn't know where to begin.
"If you are going to apologize, do it right..."text talk" is no way to address a person...unless you are simply that ignorant."
Sure it may have seemed a bit harsh to say that but it was simply her pet peeve, people trying to use text talk in everyday life disgusted her. It just showed her how stupid this world had become.
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 am

After spilling the ladies drink on her, Tsukune had felt really embarrassed. But then he heard her say "If you are going to apologize, do it right..."text talk" is no way to address a person...unless you are simply that ignorant." He felt simply insulted at the fact that she judged him on the way that her converses with people. But knowing that he kind of deserved that he did not respond back to the negative comment. At that moment he was not sure as of what he should do. Should he just walk away or offer to repay her. He was a good person so he did a good thing. He went inside the restaurant and grabbed some tissue off of a nearby empty table. Tsukune walked back over towards the women and handed her the tissue." I am deeply sorry for what I have done. Please accept my deepest apologizes and allow me to buy you some lunch and another bubble tea for the one I spilled. My name is Sizuki, Tsukune , just in case you were wondering."
Tsukune
Tsukune

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 pm

NEVER LOSE HEART

Suni At first the young man who had bumped into her seemed offended, but then quickly withdrew the emotion. Grabbing napkins and handing them to her, he apologized again and offered to buy her lunch and another bubble tea. Dabbing at the stain on her jeans, Naomi composed herself, breathing in calm and out frustration. Aligning the glasses to her eyes once again she looked at the young man with a calm, straight face.
"Thank you, I am sorry for getting like that earlier, it is simply one of my biggest pet peeves for people to speak like that. I do not like to think that our society is slowly down spiraling into the trash with our intelligence."
Most of the stain was gone by now, she would have to wait to get home to wash these jeans though. Oh well, it all came out sooner or later, even though her OCD demon was screaming on her shoulder. Trying to drag her home by her hair to get the mess cleaned up. but ti would be rude to leave the young gentlemen now, after he had offered her lunch and a new tea. Naomi took her place back at the table, sighing in relief that the paper had not gotten wet. The very last thing she needed now was for what she had done so far to be ruined. That would really get her annoyed.
made by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukune Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm

"Yet again I just want to say sorry. I sincerely apologize for any harm that may have been caused by me. You see, I was in a rush to eat something since I have not eaten anything since last week. Lately, I have had a strange craving for some ramen noodles so I came here. Since this is the only noodles shop in the mall. Lets go find a table!" Tsukune peeped into the restaurant and looked for a two person table. Finally, he spotted one in the middle of the establishment against a wall. It was furnished in Ancient Japanese cloth and decor. He grabbed the lady by her wrist and pulled her over to the table.
Tsukune
Tsukune

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni The young man fervently apologized, and by now the liquid was dry so she was not worried anymore. He spoke of not eating for a week, and Naomi found herself questioning how he was still alive at this point. He motioned to a local ramen shop, and Naomi figured why not? She could use some proper ramen after having lived off the instant stuff for a good portion of her moving time. But then the young man took hold of her wrist and lead her inside. It reminded her of home, and it brought her great peace.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum