The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Oh, Introductions. Those Things~

+2
Noir
Trever Valens
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ Empty Oh, Introductions. Those Things~

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 pm

I figured most of you here already know me, some don't. But I'll tell you all about myself, regardless if you care or not. The name is Trever Valens, the admin with the dick. I'm more or less experienced with the concept of rping in general, having done this for a very long time now. I've been on all sorts of forums over the 5+ years I've been at this shit, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, high school, other places of the supernatural, science fiction, and/or fantasy genre, and many many others I can't think up at the top of my head. I've been around the block more than a few times.

Behind the computer I'm your decent average guy who enjoys long nights on the town and fine dinning. I work part time at a local park where I do building, field, and equipment maintenance as well as learn full time as a student in the local community college. My job is wonderful, aside from the usual work bullshit. I get paid to blow the parking lot, suck the field, and strip the floors. I don't come home with a lot of money and all of it is spent on education. So ladies should approach me aware of this~ just playing of course. No really, I'm serious. Get on the dick. (as you can tell, I am also very charming).

My hobbies include things like roleplay, video games, Dungeons and Dragons, and Magic the Gathering (I play online as well as with physical cards, get at me). I enjoy eating. A lot. My favorite dish? Well being a quarter Italian on Long Island, New York; we can say I love me some chicken parmigiana and other classy Italian dishes. Pizza on the first date though. If you haven't had New York Pizza in your life, you simply haven't lived. The same could be said if a lady has never been with a man like me before~

So yeah, that's me. Any questions comments or concerns about myself or the site? Just inbox me. I am very friendly, understandable, and more than approachable. With all my sexual kiddings aside, I am extremely dedicated to this site and the members in it. My duty is to be sure that everyone is having fun in a safe and properly maintained environment. Anything, anything at all. Complaint, suggestion, reporting an abusive member, a shoulder to cry on? I'm your man. Hope you all have a wonderful time here with us~
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh, Introductions. Those Things~ Empty Re: Oh, Introductions. Those Things~

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I lol'd at half of what you said. First off, you charming? Hahaha, doesn't even come close. I just seriously thing you love your dick a little too much. Secondly, pizza in New York is amazing, but I wouldn't define you as amazing just yet. BAHAHAHA >;3. I have never been to Long Island, so I don't even know where that is on the map. My granny lives in New York, Manhattan, so that's pretty much the only place I know. Been to all the goody goody attractions like Empire State, Rock Tower, Elise Island/Statue of Libirty, and of course Times Square. Dude, that big city scares me at night. I feel like somebodies gonna jump me. /shivers. Any who, I remember you pretty well considering it's been almost a year ago., XD Haha. glad to be reunited with this site again.

See you around, dick. XD jk jk jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Summer time~
Back from a long shitty ass school year. Back to nothing but working, which is fine by me. But let's face it, I'm nothing without my beautiful lady friends. Where my girls at? Is anybody even here at all nowadays?
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:38 am

Nobody is ever here. I lurk and come on from time to time just to see if more people are on. However, it just gets lonelier and lonelier. :C Sad face, but that's just life. Hope your doing well, glad ta see ya back from your AWOL-ness. x3 Too bad not many people are on.

P.S Ya ain't got no ladies!!!
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:31 am

I'm always here...but my lack of lady parts keeps me from being noticed...
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 am

I strive to be here all the time, hoping to bring life back to us =(
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Hey guys, it's better than I thought. I've been trying to get in touch with Claire but I'm not sure if she's dodging me, I barely even know if she wants me here. Seeing as I haven't entirely gotten my life together, in technically not allowed to be here, according to her. I guess. But for now I'm around. It's good to see you guys again. Give me another week or so and I'll get back into the swing of posting, let me know if your interested.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 am

If Trever Fucking Valens would have me I could rp, it would make a lot of sense given Naomi's brother just got shot in the head and she wants the person responsible found, who better for the job then Omoi's finest?
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:01 pm

I like your style babe. Lt Valens will be on the case. If you write the first post, set the scene/situation, I will be more than glad to hop in =]
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Don't expect much though, he's her only brother and they aren't sure if he'll make it, she's in shambles, devastated. Trever won't understand half of what she says through her crying.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:51 pm

There's a reason the dude is in the police force. Being a shoulder to cry on for pretty girls is one of them~
Oh yeah and bringing justice to assholes. That too.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh, well what do we have here. /hahaha.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 am

One hell of a sexy dude, that's what.

You're welcome to rp with me too, so long as you don't give me your cooties. Ha~
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 am

Me cooties. e.e dood i'm clean, sparkly clean. xDD jk
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 am

I saw that you were online, got excited, but then remembered I was banned from the chatbox for being a chat hobo tease. I guess I'll just have to admire your cleanliness from the boards xD

I'm happy to see you guys are around. And Fon too, even if he lacks lady parts.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Its a sad sad day when Trever Valens is banned from talking on the chatbox. Tisk tisk tisk~ It's good to see you back on even though you're totally not finished with whatever the reason Nero and Ivy banned you for. It's been so lonely here. e.e and people are busy with their lives, and me here has none. xD joke, i just babysit a lot. 
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much you guys, moved house and still got a lot of unpacking to do
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Eh. I figure I'm taking a break from school and just working until I figure what I want to do when i grow up. I suppose in a way I have figured out my life as of now so i mean technically I can be here right? Well I haven't been completely banned yet and I'm sure Ivory has been around since I entered. I'm trying the best I can where I'm at, my moms selling the house so I'm attempting to stay in the area on my own and all. It's a big step. 

And it's all good Naomi. I get the whole moving situation completely. I just actually have to start packing x.x
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm

It's a big move, with living in a strange place in a bigger town, and my parents splitting up but it's okay, cause I got the master bedroom 8D
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:24 pm

I plan on moving, but at the same time, I kinda don't want to just yet. Haha, well hope you two get settled in alright. So about the role play...let's do it. haha joke. finish what you're doing first then we can get the show on the road. ;3
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Eh I'm free. Just write something up and I'll be there.
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 am

If we haven't been introduced before, Trever (or do you go by Trever Muthafucking Valens? Both titles I've seen floating around in regards to you) it's a pleasure to meet you! I think I'm the baby of the site, unless there are other people I have yet to meet. But that's besides the point, I'm here to say hello and also express my desire to see this page resurrect in glory just like everyone else here does. 

Not wanting to sound hypocritical, but its hard to find time to get on (productively, because any shmuck can log in and say they're active) with my overwhelming parental problems. This sounds cheesy, but this site and it's members are one of the closest things I have to a family, and seeing people wanting to keep this alive gives me the fire to want to help, as well. 

I'm somewhat bad at roleplaying, so I can't say I'll be the Aryan child to lead us onward in that regard. The one post I made having crashed and burned, but that's also beside the point.

I don't remember what the point is anymore, so I'm just going to stop now.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Trever Valens Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:59 pm

The full name is Alpha Dog Liutenant Trever Fucking Valens. Anything including at lest three of those is acceptable, but Trever Trev or T-Valz are all fine on lazy days. I like you already actually. Me n you will get along better than two snow leopards in a bathtub. (Indeed any schmuck can come on and say they're active, that's what got me into trouble more or less. Whoops.) but with all kidding aside, it's good to know ya and I'm glad you're around too. I like your spunk, it's rather refreshing. Reminds me of me when I wasn't an asshole. Whenever that was. I'm really sorry about your parental issues too man. I had an endless supply of those growing up. We've all been there or currently are there I feel. If you need anything, let me know. I'm no admin anymore, but I'm still a real good listener and I love to help people as much as i can with any issues they might have. 

And no worries. I can assure you I'm not as grand as I used to be. Just no time or inspiration for it anymore which was also a lot of the reason for my absence. I'm intimidated by long posts, and it's been years since I've felt that way. I'm no big shot either right now, but I think we can learn a lot from each other right now. If you've got an idea or think you can start something, let me know or put it right up. I'd be happy to to with everybody right now. Maybe I'll put together a nice open thread. Party~
Trever Valens
Trever Valens
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Trever, I see you. xD
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down