The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

A Lonely Heart (Open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Lonely Heart (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lonely Heart (Open)

Post by Deku Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

"I would hope so or else you would have to find another girlfriend." "And that, my dear, is something I'd never want to do." He stood back up and stretched, and looked out of the window. "I kinda want to go outside some more, maybe find some crime to stop or something.." He spun on his heels and looked at Mizuko with those ambitious eyes he was so infamous for. "We could be a crime fighting duo! Like the Power Rangers or something like that, except I'd get to pound some faces in. Plus, I'd be able to wear a cape and a mask! Then all the people would cheer my name in the cleansed streets." Ayako hollered to him from the kitchen "Don't even think about it, you moron!" Tetsuo smiled and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "Well...maybe we could play video games or watch television in my room for now?"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Mizuko placed herself between him and door with her arms crossed. "Oh no you don't. You are not going anywhere outside." Mizuko shook her head and sighed. "No crime fighting either. I agree with Ayako." She looked at him and just shook her head. "He sure doesn't let anything stop him from his insane ideas." Mizuko wasn't backing down either. She had enough emotional trauma for the evening and he had enough physical trauma. She wouldn't let anything else bad happen tonight. "I don't care what we do as long as you stay put and are safe."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed May 01, 2013 12:11 am

"But Mizuko, there's nothing to do in this boring apartment. Why do you think my room is so empty? Because my life is outside; in the trees, on the rooftops, roaming the alleyways. That's my life. It's how I am." But he jumped back onto his bed, and folded his hands behind his head. "So, now that I'm a prisoner against my will. What would you have me do, Master Mizuko?" He looked up at her and grinned. Ayako once again called out from the other room. "Maybe you could do your own homework for once!" Tetsuo laughed and called back. "Not a chance, remember the deal we made? I'd stay out of trouble from the police force if you promised to do all my assignments for me!" It dawned on Tetsuo that maybe Mizuko was getting ideas about his roommate being a female. So Tetsuo spoke in a volume only Mizuko could hear. "Hey Mizuko-chan, it doesn't bother you that I have Ayako has a roommate,does it? Be honest"
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Wed May 01, 2013 12:25 am

"Well fine. If you would like to go outside then go." She moved out of the way. "But I won't be here when you get back." She leaned against the wall waiting for him to leave but he didn't. Mizuko sighed. "You are not my prisoner Tetsuo. Don't call me master." She rubbed her temples. She didn't want to force him to do things against his will but she also wanted him to be safe. He just didn't seem to get it. She wasn't sure how to get through to him. "Hey Mizuko-chan, it doesn't bother you that I have Ayako has a roommate,does it? Be honest." "Uh oh" Mizuko looked away from his gaze. "Well kinda but it's not my place to say anything. It's not my decision or my business." She turned her face to the shadows to hide it.
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed May 01, 2013 12:53 am

Tetsuo sighed. "I thought you'd say that. I'll tell you right now, Ayako was there for me when no one else was. She was my original friend when I arrived here. She'd buy my lunch for me, saying that she got tired of seeing me moping around." Tetsuo spoke even louder just to mess with Ayako. "And she's been my pal ever since!" Knowing very well what she was going to say next, he mouthed the words she yelled back at him with perfect sync. "Shut up, I just feel bad for what an idiot you are!" He laughed and spoke to Mizuko again. "She acts all hostile, but deep down I know she really does care. And the only way I see fit to repay her for looking out for me is to agree to be her roommate." Tetsuo got up from his bed and held Mizuko in his arms, resting his chin on her head and speaking softly. "She's like my big sister, I can promise that there is nothing more or less between us two. You're the only one I want to hold like this with such affection."
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Wed May 01, 2013 1:12 am

Mizuko sighed and leaned into him. "Alright. I believe you. It won't be a problem." Mizuko hated being so emotional about things. She never use to be this way before the accident. It was all because she was vampire now and her emotions were heightened. That's why Mizuko had a hard time with getting over her sadness and loneliness. Those emotions were many times worse in her then the average human. But she knew she needed to find a way to get around it. Either way, with people or without them, she would experience problems and that was just life. She felt like it was always her fault for letting the emotions get the best of her. "I'm sorry for being this way. I won't make any excuses for it."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Wed May 01, 2013 1:36 am

"There's nothing to apologize for, we all have emotions,silly. Some things just irk us more than others. Like me, I hate playing things safe. If I know there's a more complicated,challenging way, I'm gonna choose to do it that way. My adventurous nature is something I can't control; and I wouldn't really want to,either. Also my need for food...yup, food is definitely a priority." Tetsuo laughed, hoping Mizuko would do the same. He genuinely hated seeing her upset, or emotionally stymied. "So, my dear, seeing as it is roughly one in the morning, where would you care to sleep? I have a pair of sweat pants you could sleep in, and I'm sure Ayako wouldn't mind me snagging a couple of her spare blankets. Also, you can use my pillow, I hardly ever use it anyway. Is there anything I could do to help you feel more at home?" Tetsuo started fussing over how he could make her feel most comfortable. In his humble abode, the guest was to be treated like royalty. And plus, it was Mizuko who was his guest, which pressured him even more.
Deku
Deku

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 am

"Yes but my emotions are a lot more intense then the average humans. That's why I have such problems with controlling them." Mizuko sighed. She was in no mood to try to explain. Even he couldn't understand about the vampire side of her. "I don't care. It's your place so I'll sleep wherever you want me to. I don't want to take up space or anything." "Is there anything I could do to help you feel more at home?" She looked at him and shook her head. "No I'm fine. Don't worry over me."
Mizuko
Mizuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4