The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
http://omoiame.forumotion.com/u86http://omoiame.forumotion.com/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Thu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Sleepless Night (Connor)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sleepless Night (Connor)

Post by Connor Kenway on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am

Connor followed Kaminari's lead and walked beside her, strategically placing his feet around limbs so as not to step on any kids. Kaminari's hand pushed up a door, and revealed the most horrific threesome Connor had ever seen. Kaminari hasitly shut the door, and Connor chuckled at her expression. He didn't blame her though; he was pretty traumatized as well. The next room they entered was bare and empty, so they exited down the hallway. Finally they came upon a, literally, smoking mahogany door. Kaminari turned to Connor and gave him a small smile, as if in reassurance, and he returned it. However, the pungent smell of smoke overwhelmed his senses and made his eyes water when they opened the door. There were af ew guys and girls, all haphazardly strewn about the furniture and floor. They were all laughing at nothing and sharing a joint. Kaminari gave Connor a look before further entering the room with a near elegant gait. Kaminari began small talk with the group of teens, a few blonde boys speaking up. Connor strode up to Kaminari's side almost protectively, for he got a bad feeling from one particular kid who was eyeing her down like she was prey, and he, a savage predator. Connor clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes as the kid drew nearer to Kaminari."Come on, baby. Just a little kiss." Connor snarled as the kid forced himself on Kaminari and kissed her. Dropping the duffel bag immediately, Connor grabbed the back of the kid's shirt and threw him backwards. The kid looked up to him at a daze, and barely had enough time to register what was happening before Connor's knee came in contact with the kid's stomach. The boy doubled over, and Connor uppercutted him roughly in the jaw. With a brutal cracking noise, the boy's head whipped to the side before he stumbled onto the ground and curled up in retaliation. Connor restrained himself at that point, and retrieved the bag from the floor while wearing a stoic expression. Walking over to Kaminari, he looked down at her and placed a hand on her shoulder, concern flooding into his eyes. He scanned over her form as if to check for any more injuries, even though it was clear she didn't have any additional ones. Perhaps it was just a protective thing."Are you okay?" he asked in a low tone.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 am

She watched as Connor whooped the kids ass, and was still a bit in shock over what just happened. "I was very capable of handling that myself, thank you very much." Her face turned a charismatic pink, and she dropped her eyes to the floor. She wondered why he would go through the trouble of kicking his ass, for she probably meant close to nothing to him. She returned her attention to the other people in the room, who were 'oohhh'ing and 'ahhh'ing at the sight, too stoned to get up and help their injured friend. Kaminari asked one of the girls if they'd like any, and she politely shook her head no. She walked over to the crumbled up body and blandly said, "Well,you want any or not? He peeked at her through half-open eyes and moaned in pain. She sighed deeply and turned away, walking out the door and down the hallway. She passed the group of teens, who were still lighting up. She passed the room with the threesome, and heard the creaking of the bed. She stuck out her tongue in disgust and continued. She step foot in the main room, where the girls and guys were still going at it. Kaminari scanned the room, looking for the suspicious looking teenagers. All of them seemed to be having fun sober and clean, running only on adrenaline and testosterone. She peered at Connor, as if silently asking him what to do next.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 am

Connor's eyebrow raised as she said she could handle herself, even though her face was flushed. He smirked as she dropped her eyes to the floor before turning around to the other teenagers. They were in a dazed, almost delirious state from the influence of the herb, and didn't bother aiding their friend who was just lying on the floor. Connor felt slightly guilty for beating the kid up; it was pretty apparent that they weren't gonna sell anything to this crowd. Actually, that's bullshit. It felt good punching that kid's face in. The teenager on the ground didn't reply as Kaminari asked if he wanted to buy, just sat there and moaned. Connor took one last glance at the kid and smirked before walking out the door with Kaminari. Connor winced as they passed the horrid three-some room, disgusting moans and animalistic noises emanating from the door. Before he knew it, Connor and Kaminari were back where they started. She looked at him expectantly with her thrilling emerald eyes, waiting for him to speak. "Um.. I'm sorry.. for beating up that kid, it kind of ruined out chances of selling... but it was kind of worth it." He mumbled sheepisly, toying with the drawstrings of his hoodie distractedly. Pulling himself together, he cleared his throat and said in a matter-of-factly tone, "Well, I have never been an expert on economics, but I know that two-hundred bucks isn't enough to get you a place to stay. Yeah sure, maybe a hotel for a few nights, but then what? Plus, you'd have to think about food, and things like that. So I was thinking--" Connor stopped for a moment to observe her expression while he said the next words. "My door is open to any of my friends who need a place to stay, and after all the shit we went through tonight, I think I can call you my friend. So, as one friend to another, if you need a place to stay, I have a spare bedroom. Even if its just for a night or two while you get some money." Connor studied her face, waiting for her reaction to his words.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 am

Kaminari looked at Connor surprised when he asked her to move in with him, for a few days or nights. She hadn't really considered it. She raised an eyebrow, imagining the situation. She wasn't really the best roommate or person to live with, she was clean and neat, can cook, but was rarely home, and when she was, she was under the influence. She played loud music and sang all the time, which in Connor's case, could be dangerous. She ate everything, and every day was always a surprise. She didn't really want to inflict so much pain and irritation on Connor. "I don't know...I'm pretty difficult to live with." She sighed, closing her eyes and listening to the blasting music. She focused on the beats, the drops in bass, and the high screeches of the disk scratching from the DJ. She looked up at him, he was much much taller, and she had to glance up to look him in the eyes. She licked her soft pale lips and scrunched up her nose. She balanced on her tip-toes, and rotated her weight between feet. She fluttered her eyelashes and played with her gloves, something she did when she was nervous. She didn't want to make a bad impression, which was inevitable if she lived with him. "Are you sure I wouldn't be a bother? I'll help cook and clean and I'll even go shopping for you."
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:24 am

Kaminari was obviously shocked at his little suggestion, and Connor grinned. She seemed to be thinking it over for a moment, but her frown grew, and she brought up the point she may be difficult to live with. Connor scoffed, how could a little thing like her be any trouble? Well, actually, Connor had learned by now, not to underestimate her. She shifted her weight nervously as the ear-drum shattering music blaired on in the background. Kaminari looked up at him through her eyelashes, and he found himself chuckling at the height difference. Or really, the overrall size difference. She was so tiny and petite, whereas he was a hulking and tall person. Yet despite their differences, he proposed she stayed with him for a little while. "Are you sure I wouldn't be a bother? I'll help cook and clean and I'll even go shopping for you." Connor's mouth dropped slightly, and he said in a quiet voice, "You cook, clean and go shopping?" His eyes glazed over for a moment before he spoke in a monotone voice. "I've been living off of nothing except TV dinners, due to my extreme laziness... I'm a pretty neat person, but I don't have the place spotless. Shopping... is a nightmare for every guy." Connor smiled euphorically as his mind formed the ideal image in his head. It was the simple things in life that he enjoyed. Good food was one of them. "You'd seriously be willing to do that? You're the best." Connor thought about hugging her, but decided against it for fear of being creepy and over-bearing. Clearing his throat, he made another point. "Well, not to be rude or anything, but I don't really want to stay here in this shit hole... So if you don't mind, I'd like to go home and sleep all day tomorrow."

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Kaminari giggled, over-joyed. Her eyes glistened and sparkled in the multi-colored lit room. The lights casted a neon blue/green/red shadow over her face and her platinum hair looked slightly pink. People rarely saw her this way, happy. She always tried to present a hard shell, so no one messed with her. She rarely smiled and it took a lot to make her laugh, unless of course, you were insulting her or insulting someone else. She made her way through the crowd and out the door they entered in. The breeze hit her face before she would even close the door behind them, and she covered her eyes so that they wouldn't tear up. She looked up at the night sky, delightfully surprised at how many stars were out this lovely night. She smiled slightly, pointing at an especially bright star as she spoke lightly to Connor. "That's Sirius, but in most cultures It's called the 'Scorcher'. It's the brightest star in the sky." She dropped her tiny arm at her side, and it bounced against her hip. "That's my favorite star. It's so beautiful, isn't it?"She laughed weakly, turning her head to look at him. She tilted her head and giggled once more, the moonlight bouncing off her eyes. She waited a bit and once again lit a cigarette, walking along side him down the dock towards his house. "Where is it, anyway? Do I have to walk far? My feet are killing me. Do you think I could get a piggyback ride?" She looked at him expectantly, pursing out her bottom lip like a puppy dog. "Pleeeease?"She pryed again, annoying him to the edge.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Connor looked down at her as a giggle slipped past her lips. Something looked different about her; different in a good way, though. Kaminari held a spring in her step, and her eyes lit up in mirth. Connor realized that she was smiling, really smiling-- The kind of smile that held warmth, and made your eyes crinkle up slightly. It was a nice change from the usual smirk. They weaved their way through the bustle of people before they tepped outside. A chilly breeze danced over Connor's face and gave him goosebumps for a moment. As Kaminari looked up at the sky, Connor follwed her gaze and appreciated the fact it was a clear night. Connor had to agree with Kaminari when she spoke of the star Sirius; it literally outshone the other stars.
Kaminari giggled again before asking him how far away his house was, and if she could get a piggy back ride. "Pleeeease?"She pouted her bottom lip and made her eyes big-- how could he say no to that? Sighing in mock exasperation, Connor said sarcastically"Okay, fine. If you really need one then I suppose I could give you a piggy-back ride." Connor bent down quite a bit so she could jump on easier.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Kaminari stepped back a few feet, squatted down, took a running start,and leaped up onto his back. She hung up for dear life, wrapping her tiny arms around his neck, but making sure not to choke him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and clung to him like a sloth would on a tree. She took her hair down from the ponytail and let it cascade down her back like a river. She rested her head on his backside, breathing deeply. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. She closed her eyes and ever once in a while, she'd peer through her long lashes to look at the direction they were heading. She bounced along to his foot steeps, yawning like a kitten every half- mile or so, and soon she had fallen asleep. She didn't sore, but she made little high pitched noises every time she breathed.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:26 am

Connor chuckled when she had to take a running start, and wasn't surprised at how light she was, seeing as she had such a slender figure. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he placed his hands under her legs to keep her in place. He heard her breathing grow more soft and drawn out, signaling that she had drifted into sleep. About half an hour passed before Connor recognized his apartment complex looming into view. He used his foot to kick open the lobby door, and made his way across the tiled floor. He realized just how exhausted he was from the nights' events when he approached the elevator and it opened. Awkwardly positioning his body so that his hands were parallel to the elevator panel, he managed to press the "3" button with his finger without letting go of Kaminari. He sighed as the elevator started up and began its ascent, and it dinged softly as it reached the third floor. Connor trudged out of the elevator and down the hallway, coming to a stop in front of his door. He cursed in Mohawk under his breath as he struggled to shove the key into the lock before pushing open the door with his hand.
Connor turned on the nearest lamp and shrugged his shoulders in an attempt to make Kaminari wake up. When he felt her stirring, he turned his head and said softly, "Here we are, my humble abode. I would give you a tour right now, but we both seem exhausted, so I could just take you to the guest bedroom if you want to sleep. Oh, and excuse it if it's a tad bit messy here. I wasn't exactly expecting company," He added sheepishly as he looked at the blankets that were strewn over the couch, unfolded.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 am

Kaminari was prodded awake by Connor, and she whined, "I dun wanna get up." She sleepily opened her eyes, glancing around the house in awe. She jumped down off his back, landing with a 'thump!' on the hard ground. She padded over to the couch, grabbed a soft blanket, and walked back over to Connor, tugging on his shirt to lead her to the guest room. She peered up at him and clung to his shirt. "I feel like it's gonna rain. What if it rains? I'm afraid of thunder." She pouted, lowering her head towards the floor. She blushed, her face turning a dark shade of pink. She wrapped the blanket around her slender body and took of her boots, leaving her in black socks. She tilted her head to the side, waiting patiently for him to lead her back. "I swear it's gonna rain."
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:09 am

Connor frowned slightly when she landed with a thump, but she recovered quickly and retrieved a blanket. He watched with amusement as she pulled on his shirt. "I feel like it's gonna rain. What if it rains? I'm afraid of thunder." Connor smiled at her youthful embarrassment and proceeded to take off his tennis shoes. "If you will follow me," he said before walking through a hallway and taking a right. His hand shot out to the wall left of the door, and he flicked on the light switch. The dim lighting gave way to a cozy room with a cedar wood floor. The walls were a beige color, and decorated with a few miscellaneous paintings of scenery. The bed was pushed up against the center of the back wall, covered with a plush white comforter and an extra brown blanket. The bed was flanked by a small wooden nightstand on either side, each of them hosting a small lamp. A large dresser with a mirror and TV stood against the left wall, and a large armchair sat in the right corner of the room.
"This is where you'll be staying, I hope you don't mind the room, it is slightly bare." Connor turned to her before placing a hand on her shoulder. "The weather reports said it should only rain lightly, so that means no thunder. However, if it does end up thundering, I'm right across the hallway if you need anything. Just push me or something to get me awake. Oh, and the bathroom is at the end of the hall." Connor smiled down at her for a moment and then exited the room. "Sleep tight," he called back as he got into his own bedroom. He sighed and shut the door behind him, before pulling off his jeans and changing into basketball shorts. Connor winced slightly as he pulled the hoodie sleeve off of his injury, and replaced his shirt with a new one. Throwing his clothes into a hamper in his closet, Connor trudged over to his bed and shut off his light. Scooting under the comforters, he breathed a sigh of relief before succumbing to the lulling arms of sleep.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 am

Kaminari sighed,exhausted, looking in a mirror and carefully wiping off all her messy black make-up, which was smeared all over her face from tonight's events. She brushed out her silky hair with a brush she had found in the dresser drawer, and put it in a high ponytail. She opened the bottom left corner dresser drawer, pulling out an extra large men's t-shirt, and throwing it on the dresser counter. She removed her leather jacket slowly, following along with her tank top, lifting it up her head and slinging it onto the bed along with her belt, shorts, and gloves. She pulled the large black tee over her head and onto her slim body, so it resembled a dress on her and covered her black lace bra and underwear. She stood there for a minute or so, admiring her reflection, and then peered outside through a large window when she heard the pitter-patter of rain drops hitting the roof. She backed away, rotating 180 degrees, and folding her clothes into a neat pile on her bed, moving them so they rested on the dresser. She then flopped down on the comfy white bed, dragging the brown blanket and the one she stole from the living room onto her, wrapping them around her and laying there in that position for what seemed like forever. She listened as the rain got heavy, and flashes of white lightning filled the room. Kaminari closed her eyes tight, fearing that thunder was next. She wondered if he had any animals, preferably a cat, whom she could sleep with at night when she felt lonely? She'd just have to ask him in the morning. Soon came what she had feared worst, the loud crackle of thunder close by. Her whole body shook, jumping slightly in the bed and shutting her eyes completely. Getting up and turning on the light as quick as she could, she caught a glimpse of her frightened self in the mirror. She was wide-eyed, her mouth halfway open, and her body shook with fear. She looked away quickly, opening the door and closing it quietly behind her. She opened Connor's door, peering inside to see if he was awake. Unfortunately, he wasn't. What to do? Another loud crackle of thunder rang, and this time it shook the house lightly. She hurried into his room, shutting the door and letting the pitch blackness take over. Kaminari stepped around, feeling for the bed and finally finding it around ten short steps from the door. She saw a lump on the right side, so she went to the left side, holding up the covers and getting into the comfortable bed with ease. "It's thundering pretty bad,and I'm really scared. Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?"She whispered loudly, hoping he was awake and could hear her. She got under neath the covers, cuddling up next to him. She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep to his light snoring.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

The soft patter of rain pelted against the window, rousing Connor from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as his world slowly came into vision. The window on his left wall came into view first, the little droplets of water running down the pane of glass in a race. Connor stopped for a moment and merely watched lazily, the pitter patter of rain from outside being the only source of noise. Well, the only source of noise beside the sound of breathing; but the breaths weren't falling in time with his own. Connor then seemed to become cognizant when he felt another body cuddled up against him. Confusion struck Connor as he shot up in bed and he glanced to the right, his brow furrowing. Immediately looking to his right, he found the still-asleep form of Kaminari clutching the blankets, the platinum hair of her ponytail splayed out on the pillows. He recognized his old shirt on her tiny form, the collar of it too big and slipping off of her shoulder, revealing soft skin underneath. Connor pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment before he somewhat remembered her coming into his room last night because it was thundering. Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, unsuccessfully tried to be quiet as he got up. He stubbed his toe against his dresser, causing his to curse in Mohawk quietly before he made his way over to the bathroom.
After Connor had washed his face and thrown his dark hair back into its usual ponytail, he headed into the kitchen and straightened it up a little bit. He ran the coffee machine, and pulled out pancake mix and bacon. He heated up the left side of the stove and started laying out strips of bacon over a large pan, before setting a skillet on the right side of the stove. Connor peeled a banana and bit into it, hopping onto the countertop and watching the rain hit the sliding glass door by his living room.

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Kaminari woke at the sound of the bed creaking when Connor rose to leave the room. She yawned her usual high-pitched yawn, and stretched her arms above her head, bending her back backwards. She cringed at the sound of her bones cracking, and released, laying in the comfortable surroundings for a minute more until she got bored. She made her way out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, and stood in front of Connor's mirror to study her reflection. Her hair was sticking up in many places, but overall, she didn't look that bad for just waking up. She stuck the lost hairs down to their original spots on her head, and walked out of the room. She padded down the hallway, entering the kitchen and looking into the eyes of Connor, who was perched up on the counter eating a banana. She smiled, tilting her head curiously when she saw the breakfast he was making. "I told you I would cook. And look, your already burning the bacon." She snickered, grabbing the spatula and flipping the crisp bacon strips over to the other side. She mixed the pancake mix and poured a handful into the skillet, molding it into a perfect circle. She put the spatula down and leaned against the granite counter top, fiddling with the end of the shirt she found from Connor. It reached just below her womanly areas, covering them perfectly, than again,Kaminari wouldn't be wearing it if it showed anything she wasn't openly willing to show in the first place, for she was a pretty modest person. She opened the fridge, and was surprised at the lack of food. She did however find Orange Juice, and she pulled it out, searching some cabinets for glasses to drink from. She finally found some wine glasses, and she poured an even enough amount of the orange liquid into both glasses, and handed one to Connor. She flipped the pancakes and brought out a plate for the bacon. She placed the bacon on a napkin first, to let the grease soak out, so it'd be more healthy to eat. She then placed them on the plate in an array of patterns. She set back and waited for the pancakes.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 am

Connor frowned but made no audible protest as Kaminari took over the cooking. She was right about his skills; the edges of the bacon were had started to become too brown and crispy, clearly overdone. In no time at all, she had whisked up the pancake batter and poured it over the pan, creating perfect circles of batters. Connor smirked as she just about raided his cabinets in order to find something to pour the orange juice into, and he erupted into laughter as she improvised by ppulling out two wine glasses. He accepted the fancy orange juice with a polite nod of his head, watching as the bacon finished and Kaminari set it up on a plate with napkins to absorb the excess grease. The tantalizing scent of bacon hung in the air, and Connor had to restrain himself from taking a piece before the pancakes were done. Connor glanced at the wine glass in his hand and grinned, "I forgot I even had these. They're actually Walmart wine glasses, and I've only used them once or so, like.... seven or eight months ago. I bought them because I brought a girl over to have dinner. The night was just destined to be terrorized, mind you; everything went wrong. On our walk here, her heel broke, so she was really pissy. Then when we got here, the electricity wouldn't turn on, and I overcooked the steak on the grill... so we tried to relax by having some wine. I spilled it on her white blouse...aaand I never got a call back." Connor shook his head at his little story, then raised his wine glass slightly. "Cheers for a new, and more positive connotation for the wine glasses?"

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 am

Kaminari threw her head back and her whole body shook in laughter from his story. "YOU?! Bring a girl here?" She finished the food, flipping the pancakes onto another white china plate and splitting them up evenly, 3 pancakes and 5 pieces of bacon each. She sighed, breathing in the wondrous smell of the different foods. She grabbed a banana, put it on her plate, which was in her left hand, and picked up her wine glass in her right hand and carried them to the table and pulled out a chair, sitting down and scooting up as far into the table as possible, for that was what she found comfortable. She sipped her orange juice and remembered that he had asked her a question. "I'll toast to it, as long as you don't spill any wine on me any time soon." She laughed, raising her glass towards him.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Connor snickered at her comment as he retrieved the syrup from his cabinet and set it down on the table. He then carried his own plate over to the dining table that stood in front of the sliding glass door. Clinking his wine glass against hers, he said in a dead-pan tone, "I can't make any promises, Kaminari." Connor then turned his attention to the taunting food on his plate, and poured a generous amount of syrup on his perfectly-cooked pancakes. Without hesitation, he cut a wedge with his fork and ate it, smiling at the taste. "These just might be the best damn pancakes I've had in like, 10 years. Not even kidding. Thank you Kaminari." He said, truly meaning it; Connor could cook, but not exceptionally. His pancakes would have been unproportionate blobs. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Anyways, what do we need to do today? Do we need to go shopping or get anything for you?" Connor glanced at the sliding glass door, watching the rain create little tracks. "...Or not. We could stay in if it doesn't lighten up."

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Kaminari cut up her pancake, taking tiny bites from it and finishing it off quickly. She took a bacon strip in her hand, between her forefinger and thumb, and chewed on it meticulously, savoring the taste on her tongue. She ate all the pieces in the matter of three minutes. "Shopping would be appropriate, considering the lack of edible materials you have." She snickered, picking up her empty plate and put it in the sink. She ran hot water on it, to wash off all the sticky syrup. She placed it in the dish washer, along with the rest of the dishes laying around. She cleaned up the pans and let them dry in the empty side of the sink. While cleaning off the counter with a wash cloth, she hummed discretely to herself. "I'm off to get ready." She hung the cloth on a ledge in the kitchen and went to the guest room to change. She found her clothes folded neatly on the bed, fluffed and dried. She removed the big t-shirt that she had on and exchanged it with her usual outfit. She fixed up her dark makeup, making a perfect smokey eye, and let her hair down, combing it gently. She then left the room, grabbed an umbrella that had been laying around, and dragged Connor out the door. Kaminari opened the umbrella, handed it to him (because of the height difference), and they walked to the grocery store down the street. The walk wasn't long, only around fifteen minutes, and at least they had shelter from the pouring rain. She entered the store, closing the sopping wet umbrella and laying it next to the doorway. She then grabbed a hand-basket and walked along side Connor through out the store, picking up little things that didn't cost much. They entered the starch isle, and she had a hard time deciding on which rice package to pick up.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:25 am

Connor crossed his arms and glanced from her to the rice. She looked as if she were in deep thought, her eyes scanning the labels of the packets and her brow furrowing. Snickering, he looked at her and shot her a crooked grin. "Are you really having that hard of a time picking out a freaking rice package? It's just rice." Connor stepped forward and picked out a few of them. "There, now you have variety. Now that that is settled, shall we continue on?" Connor walked down the isle, occasionally pulling something off of the shelf and placing it in the basket. As the items started piling up, Connor looked at Kaminari and took the basket from her without any further words. Soon they had all of their groceries, and they stood in line for the checkout. Connor took out his wallet and absentmindly tapped his fingers against the brown leather. A thought popped in Connor's head earlier and he turned to face Kaminari. "Hey Kaminari, I've heard you humming a few time now, and I can not help but think that you have a nice voice. It wouldn't hurt anybody to hear that voice in all it's glory sometime soon, now would it?" He shrugged a moment before adding, "If you're okay with it, of course. I was just curious."

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaminari Saito on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Kaminari stopped, stood deathly still, and held her breath. She went over all the possible options to get through this situation, and nothing came to mind. She felt the awkward silence as he watched her intently,and she was just frozen. She couldn't let him hear her sing, for it could majorly injure him and anyone within ear shot. She stammered, "Uh, n-no. I'm really a horrible singer. I'd rather you not hear me." She laughed slightly, biting on her bottom lip in worry. She knew that this moment would come sooner or later, but she had hoped that it would be later on. She knew he was human, and although she wasn't forbidden to tell him that she was inhuman, she was worried on how he would take it. They checked out, and she handed the money to the cashier and they walked out of the store, heading home. She had a lot on her mind, and she wasn't about to injure him just for him to hear her sing. Maybe she wouldn't injure him that bad, but she knew of the horrible feeling it would cause him, the sound would escalate threw his body and tear every single important organ up, echoing and causing him extreme pain. To him, it would sound glorious, and he would be caught in the moment, totally memorized by her beautiful voice, until her song finished, than the pain would hit him all at once. That's what she was afraid of, she didn't want to loose him anytime soon.
Kaminari Saito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Kenway on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:32 am

Connor just scoffed as she said she was a horrible singer. He very much doubted that; usually when people hum well, they have a beautiful singing voice to go with it. He let it go though. thinking that maybe she was a nervous and shy singer; which would be a major contrast to her personality, but it was possible. He dug his hands into his pockets as they checked out quickly and payed the appropriate amount. Connor gathered the bags in his hands and they continued the walk back to the apartment, and a silence fell upon them. It wasn't an awkward silence; more like a comfortable one, but curiosity was still gnawing a gash in the pit of Connor's stomach. Without trying to be rude, he brought up the previous conversation again, "I don't mean to pry or anything, but I have a strong suspicion that you can actually sing very well. Like so well, that people would die to have your voice. And I'm not the type to judge people, so you don't really have anything to worry about." To lighten the mood, he added in a joking voice, "It's not like I'm gonna die from hearing your singing or anything! Or, maybe I will, because it's so beautiful," He chuckled. As they came upon the apartment, Connor opened the door and flicked on a light switch. Walking over to the kitchen bar, he set the bags upon the counter and began putting away all of the groceries they had bought.

((Ooc: OH the irony.))

Connor Kenway
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2