The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Rain rain go away {Noir} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Rain rain go away {Noir}

2 posters

Go down

Rain rain go away {Noir} Empty Rain rain go away {Noir}

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:02 am

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Once again it was raining, the park was almost always rainy for some reason or another. Puddles accumulated everywhere, and most children would take the time to splash around in them much to the chagrin of their parents. Even if the rain brought such unsightly things as mud and sickness, it could cleanse as well. Wash away the sins of the day, and leave the world and those upon it feeling well. Rain was a wonderful thing. The sight of a dark black umbrella threw off the light earthen color scheme of the park. Her black boots waded through the low waters, keeping her feet warm and dry. The rest of her body sported a thin electric blue zip up jacket, and loose fitting jeans that almost appeared to be sweat pants. Of course her cobalt vision was cleared by her blue and brown thin rimmed glasses, and black hair cascaded down her back in a high pony tail.
"Lovely weather... Perfect for a wonderful love story."
She muttered to herself, her author mind churning once again. Nature brought such romantic thoughts to her head, and what was a good story without a little romance? These ideas brought about another, of the lack of love in her life. It sent a pang of sadness through the young woman's senses, and in response she wished the pain into the ground with a saddened stare. Naomi wished she could find someone who peeked her interest in this place. Someone smart, not too good looking but not too ugly either, just...some man she could talk to for hours and never get bored.
The thoughts continued to come as she walked slowly through the puddles, sending tiny waves with each step she took. They shivered across the surface of each puddle and onto the next, as if passing along the secret of the young maiden's dismay to the rest of the park. Funny, fully alone and she couldn't be at peace.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Rain rain go away {Noir} Empty Re: Rain rain go away {Noir}

Post by Noir Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

⋆ let the broken hearted shed tears upon this earth.
The sound of unending droplets of rain fell from the gray clouded sky. As if crying, shedding tears upon the vast arrays of the Earth. Ary stood beside the light post watching the dreary scene. Faint splattering sounds could be heard from all around, hissing as lightning struck the sky. The wind tugged at the trees ever so slightly. A large boom echoed into the far away mountains, and couldn't help but feel the rumble of the clap beneath her feet. A clear umbrella sheltered this angel from the cries of the Earth. Head shifting towards the gray clouds as she stared into it's depth. What was God doing now? Was he not pleased with her decision to move into the world he created? These were all assumptions she could think of as to why God had brought forth the rain, yet she pondered out of it thinking no more. Ary looked around her, eyes emerald green. An angelic lady both in appearance and within. Although the Earth was dim and cold, Ary stood out like a sore thumb. Her appearance in the park outshone all the rest; humans and creatures alike. She watched from a far as the children jumped into the puddles, and their parents scolding them not to. It wasn't a sight new to her, but it was unlike any other. The vision which displayed upon her had a different feeling which she, herself, could witness with her very own eyes. Something she had never experienced before.

Standing five feet and six inches with long luminescent red to orange tinted hair, Ary's eyes were fixed upon the scenery which displayed in front of her. A smile formed upon the contours of her lips as she watch in amazement. Why are humans so lucky? They get to experience things, things I've never experienced before. A pang of jealousy filtered her heart as she pondered upon these thoughts. Another pain which filled her heart once more, yet she didn't bother to acknowledge it. Her eyes scanned Kyuuka Park looking for nothing in particular, yet at the corner of her eyes she saw a young female. A young female under a blackened umbrella, she too was watching the scenery upon her. Although Ary had no interest in speaking to the female, something had intrigued her. The female looked like she was alone, alone in this world she had called her home. She could never really understand humans, but maybe this female could explain to her something she did not know. However, Ary did not leave her post, but looked over to the female with a saddened heart.
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:23 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni Lost in her own internal war, Naomi did not notice that she was being watched. She simply kept wondering what she could do to bring something as wonderful as love into her lonely life. Perhaps join a dating website? No, too risky and people lied through their teeth as if it were going out of style. Perhaps her best bet was to keep looking around, she had met a few interesting men living here, but none truly peeked her romantic interest just yet. Given that at the time of there meeting she was busy reading a book or did not have love on her mind. Oh well, good things come to those who wait, and as luck would have it Naomi was a very patient woman.
Somebody was watching her, her every move being recorded into their memory like some kind of film. As she walked, her eyes glanced over to her side to find the source of such a stare. A young woman stood under the shield of a translucent umbrella. Her fiery red hair was stunning enough, but she was in herself lovely. Could such a being exist in such a world as this? Well, with all the supernatural occurrences it wasn't too far fetched to suspect that it could easily. Naomi turned her attention back to what lie before her, but her pace began to slow. Perhaps the girl wished to speak with her? Naomi had never seen this young woman around here before, what would she have to talk about with her? Regardless she began to walk slower and slower in the puddles all around, they still sending secrets on their ripples to the rest of the world. What did they tell? That this young mortal was lonely? That she wished for someone to come along and peek her fancy? It mattered not, not to Noami anyway.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Another clap of thunder echoed from afar interrupting Ary's stare. How long had she been staring? It wasn't like her to do so. She looked over to the woman, and noticed she had moved further down the park, or was it she was getting closer to her. Ary could hardly tell. The rain had began to pour heavier, and those who were in the park had long ago left. Blinking, Ary breathed a sigh softly under her breath. Had the woman noticed her presence? Was the woman going to pester her for staring? All of these assumptions came to mind, but above all else the most important question Ary thought of was for herself. Was she ready to break the ice? To speak to a being, a human? Ary's facial expression did not change. Her smile still visible upon her lips, yet her green emerald eyes dimmed in it's hue; no longer having it's sparkling effect--a little darker shade of green. Ary bit the inside of her lower lip, gripped the handle of her umbrella with such force, she could her a light crack. Loosening her grip, she took another breath and exhaled slowly. Ary wanted to move, yet her bare feet wouldn't move an inch. It was as if her feet were glued to it's very position. However, she did not panic.

Ary stood there, letting the water escalate, covering her porcelain bare feet. The water was cold; however, it gave Ary no affect. It was a soothing feeling, another feeling she had never experienced in her life. As one can see, Ary has never experienced anything before--other than love, respect, and obedience. Love, respect, and obedience for her family and her God. She was an angel who stood in her word never backing away from things which could hurt her greatly. Moreover, although Ary had already experienced those type of affection, she really had no idea of anything else. She was like a little bird, kept in a cage. Never to be let out, only to have hope and strength to one day escape on her own. And in that form, that was how Ary really was. Oblivent to things she had never experienced, but has seen with her own eyes. Watching from above, her only entertainment--her "dreamland".
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni The rain began to pick up, and every other inhabitant of the park quickly fled. Children were scooped up from their mud fights and splashing battles, and soon it seemed only three remained. Naomi, the girl, and the wrath of the sky above. Slowly the little red hair girl became clearer... Was she bare foot? In this kind of weather? A slender eyebrow quirked upward in a questioning manner as she saw this, and paused by the lamppost she stood under.
"You are barefoot, why?"
She asked not looking directly at the red haired young woman, only standing sideways before her and letting the thrum of the rain on her umbrella nearly drown out her voice.
"You know if you stay like that you might get sick. This is no light shower this is a full blown storm, aren't your feet freezing by now?"
It was a simple question, even if she was irked by being stared at she could easily over look that...for the moment anyway. Naomi was a stickler for manners and hated it when people had the audacity to be rude. Where she came from that was unacceptable, respect was valued over anything else. To be here, and watch people being rude to one another every day... It made Naomi sick. Where had common decency gone? Like chivalry had it died off?
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm

The female came closer, and eventually in full view. Ary kept her eyes on her, still questioning herself if she was ready to break the ice. However, it was already too late because when the woman had acknowledge Ary's presence, she began to speak to her. Words trailing from her mouth as Ary blinked her eyes, and finally rubbed her foot against the wet muddy Earth. It had not been too long ago when she had first arrived at the park,acknowledging the woman's presence who was now in front of her, and now things seemed to move fast like a car speeding down a highway. Under her translucent umbrella, Ary gazed down at her bare feet, unaffected by the coolness of the water which could be felt at the soles of her feet. She had never really worn shoes before, so it was pretty natural to her. She tilted her head, gazed at the woman, face unchanged, looking at her as if she was the first being she had ever seen in her life. In more ways than one, it was correct. This was the first human being Ary had ever come to meet. All her life, all she spoke to were angel's just like her, everyone was the same. Here, on land; however, was not the case. People were all sorts of things, from humans to werewolves to who know's what. Something which caused curiosity wandering around Ary's head. "H-hello..."Ary stuttered letting the word escape her lips. How long had it been since she had spoken to anyone? Possibly years which caused the stutter in her soft angelic voice. "I-I left them somewhere...I don't quiet know my ropes. I wandered around, but I lost sight of them."
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:02 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni The young woman glanced up at Noami, then back down to her soaking wet feet. Seeing them drenched in mud sent a slight tick in motion along Naomi's spine. Unthinkable that someone would purposely walk around without shoes on, especially in the filthy mud. A soft stutter of a greeting, and saying that she lost track of them made Naomi quirk and eyebrow.
"I don't see how someone could lose their shoes right off of their feet, but where are my manners? Hello, I am Naomi Koizumi, what brings a person like you here today?"
She couldn't help but glance constantly at her dirty feet, and wanted so badly to say something but due to her sense of tack she did not. She hoped that the girl would at least wash herself when she returned to whatever she called home, Naomi couldn't fathom how some people found being dirty natural. If it was natural then there would not have been the great advent of soap. Naomi easily towered over the girl before her, always having been taller then most other women for most of her life. The height difference she was used to, and it had become natural to Naomi. She paused and waited for the person to reply, looking at her with a calm, straight forward expression on her pale face.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Eyes trailed down from her face down to her feet, as the woman glanced at Ary. From a closer view, the woman was a little taller than she, but only about two inches more, give or take. The female had a well built frame, possibly a little bit bigger than Ary, but not too much. Her hair was deep a dark shade of black, and her eyes--blue and deep as the sea. This woman was interesting, yet from the tone of her voice, Ary could feel a pang of irritability. What caused her so? The only answer that came to mind were Ary's bare feet. Ary could feel the woman's eyes staring at them. Why would she care? Is it really that important to have shoes? I feel nothing. Her emerald green eyes looked at the woman with curiosity, not knowing that on land, shoes were something of importance. As the rain fell, a little at ease now, it made it's trickling sound as it hit the pavement. The female spoke again, the same tone showed as she let the words escape her mouth, irritated with a questioning twang. She lost herself in thought remembering her eldest sisters words, Jeez, Necro, not all of us can understand what's going inside that little head of yours, so can't you just say something for once?" Those words echoed in her mind as she rubbed her arm. Necro was her nickname made up by her siblings. She didn't know why they called her that or why it even stuck. Necro meant the opposite of what she was, it's true meaning was "the death", so why on Earth would her siblings ever call her that. That was another question Ary had always kept in mind. Furthermore, Ary guessed that her sister was right. People didn't know her well enough to truly understand where she was coming from. However, the female made her amends as she politely introduced herself. Was it really okay for Ary to give out these information to a stranger she had just met in the park? It didn't matter now, she had to return the favor. "H-hi, My name is Aryana Petrov, I'm much new to this place; therefore, I lost my place. I was taking off my shoes because I wanted to feel the rain against them; however, when I went back for them, I lost my way." Ary explained as she closed her umbrella and let the droplets of rain fall on her skin.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:39 pm

NEVERLOSE HEART
Suni The young woman hesitated, looking deep in thought for a moment before introducing herself . She closed her clear umbrella, letting the tears of the clouds wash over her pale skin.
"I can sympathize, I am rather new as well and am getting my barrings slowly but surely. must ask, I felt as if I were being stared at, and I see that you are the only one left here so it must have been you. I am not bothered, but I am just curious as to why you would pick a simple mortal as myself to gaze at. I am truly nothing that extraordinary."
She said, pushing her glasses up before her eyes and listening to the rain hitting against the fabric of her umbrella. Though she found staring to be quite rude at times, it could also be quite flattering. To think someone would waste seconds even minutes of their lives simply looking at you, the way you moved, the way you talked, it was indeed a very flattering idea. Naomi looked at her watch, she would have to be home soon, her publisher would be over in an hour to discuss any new developments in the plot of the new story she was working on. Truth be told she had not had much inspiration as of late, and found herself looking at adds for dogs for adoption instead, but her publisher did not need to know that.
created by cypress
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Small tiny droplets fell upon her skin, eyes closed as she looked up to the heavens. Opening her eyes she watched the darkened clouds move above her. Ary let the rain touch her as if surrendering herself as a whole. She was innocent like a little child, lost as if she had never been truly and properly taught well. That wasn't at all true, but for someone like Naomi, it was what the eyes could only see. Naomi was only a mortal, a human who like herself was different, but she had her significance, and whatever that was made her who she was. Ary looked back at Namoi, eyes hinted with a little sparkle, and a smile which spread upon her lips as she listened to her speak. The tone of her voice was strong and brave, so Ary was correct that there was something special about her. A soft and childlike chuckle escaped Ary's lips as if entertained by what Naomi had just said, "... a simple mortal as myself to gaze at. I am truly nothing that extraordinary." Oh, but how truly wrong she is. Ary thought in her head as she crossed her arms and placed a finger to her bottom lip. "Now, I know for a fact that humans are quiet remarkable, so I don't see why you would say such a thing. You are different, special per say, just like all of us. I'm sure you have met other creatures not pertaining to mortals. I for one have not, you are my first; therefore, I find you quiet interesting. I have only watched from a far distance, never have I truly associated with beings such as yourself." Ary explained as she lowered her hand which was on her lip to her chest. Smiling, and for once having a conversation with someone who wasn't like herself. Angel's tend to be uptight and straightforward which was a quality Ary had, but speaking to someone other than an angel was quiet extravagant--to say the least.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

BUUUUMMPP!

TOPIC CLOSED, until further notice..or none at all.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down