The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues

2 posters

Go down

The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues Empty The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues

Post by Fon Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:40 am

Out of all the bars located in downtown Omoi Ame, this one had the least amount of activity. All the other bars blasted rave music and were packed with people getting wasted and trying to hook up for a meaningless night of fun.This bar however, was different. It had extremely dim lighting. Only two faded lights illuminated this dark hole. Only 6 people occupied the place. 3 sat at the bar, silently sipping from different shots of liquor, seemingly no life in them. The bartender relaxed against the wall, smoking and polishing a glass. The last two were the entertainment for the night. A piano player could only been seen by his silouhette because of the low amount of light. He was accompanied by a black haired saxophonist, dressed in jeans and a buttoned shirt that revealed his chest. Together these two filled the bar with a haunting sound. Though beautiful, it was filled with nothing but loneliness.

As the night went on, the saxophonist finished playing and was paid a small amount of money, which he used to pay for a shot of whiskey. He sipped from it and leaned against his hand as he watched the next performer take the stage. This one was an older gentleman who played the harmonica. He seemed very experienced and continued to fill the bar with the continuous feeling of sorrow. The saxophonist, a former T.A.P.T member nicknamed Fon, sighed as he drank. There were clearly other people beside him, but he felt like he was the only one there. Not just in the bar, but the world. The seclusion was painful. The music made him feel no better, but it was like a drug that he couldn't have enough of.

Fon tapped the bar, signaling for another drink without so much as making eye contact with the bartender, who caught on and poured more whiskey into his glass. Everything was so tedious. He had once been filled with energy to do things...to smile...but now he just spent every night here in this hole sulking. He wished he could do the things he used to but it was all to painful. "This is depressing. I'm hungry..."
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues Empty Re: The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues

Post by Noir Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:07 am

Just around the corner of one of the many bars located in the area the sound of jazzy music could be heard from a few blocks away. Now, Kaede, the woman who was about to enter this bar who happened to be around the area did not particularly like jaz, nor music in that matter. She felt as if music only told stories of peoples lives; boring to her taste at least. As she inserted her left hand into her black wool blazer she bushed open the door to the bar with her right hand, her heel clicked onto the wooden tile as she took her first step in. Music hit her like a stab of pain, something she would regret later on if she stayed any longer. However, she was already there, so she made up her mind to stay.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
She walked over to the bar, eyeing the men who were all sitting there. Most of the were drunk, and as she walked closer to them they all reeked of alcohol. She wrinkled her nose in displeasure, but took a seat next to the man with dark hair. She asked the bartender for a shot then lightly tapped her fingers on the bar table. Behind her, she could here the music played by an elderly man. She narrowed her eyes, she was not fond of jazz, or any type of music. She placed an elbow to the table, and placed her left cheek on the palm of her hand, taking the shot and drinking it all while asking for another. Kaede was not much of an alcoholic, but she did like to drink.

With the music going on in the background and the men who reeked of alcohol sat beside her, her head began to feel dizzy. Abruptly, she stood up almost knocking her stool over, but caught it just in time as she walked away from the bar. She strode over to the stage, grabbed the microphone away from the man's instrument, pulled the cord in half, handed it back to the man, and strode back to the bar and sat down. She buried her face into the palms of her hands as she sighed and signaled the bartender who looked in shock, for another glass of alcohol. She was indeed irritated.
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues Empty Re: The Infinite Sadness and Real Folk Blues

Post by Fon Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 am

Amidst the smell of alcohol, Fon picked up another smell he had grown quite familiar of. A demon had entered the bar. Fon smirked and turned around to see a girl walk in. She had eyes filled with anger. "A now it's time for another form of entertainment." he muttered to himself. She proceeded to stand up and pull the microphone cord in half, putting an end to the sleepy atmosphere. The sudden abrupt end to the music made the drunk men stand up and start yelling.

"Hey! What's your problem lady?! You think you can just walk in here and do as you like? You better find a different way to entertain us now!" they said, obviously with dirty thoughts filling their minds.

They began to approach the girl, but were stopped by Fon, who had stood up and placed himself in between them. He still had a smirk and with his eyes closed, he motioned for the men to calm down. "Calm down fellas. The place is going to close soon anyways. If you're that distraught about losing the music, I won't mind playin you one last song." he said soothingly. The men were all familiar with Fon's laid-back nature and respected him. They settled down and put on their coats and made for the exit.

"...no that's fine Fon...just make sure the little misses pays for the damage. Night." one said as they departed. Fon waved goodbye and took a seat next to the demon girl, and bought her another drink.
"That old man had been playing the same notes over and over again for the last 20 minutes. Those drunk bozos wouldn't be able to tell." he said to the girl. His voice was always soft yet confident. "So do all demons walk into bars and disrupt the peace? Or are you just particularly in a sour mood? If you're not careful you could just get smited by an angel." he said jokingly.
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 am

Behind her she could here the old geezers complaining about what Kaede had done. It wasn't her fault; the old man clearly replayed the notes over and over again, and the people in the room just couldn't tell because of their drunken state. Kaede lowered her hands away from her face and placed the on the table. She didn't bother to look back; she could hear a couple of men rallying behind her. While some wanted to beat the living hell out of her because of what she had done, some were plotting to rally up after they left the bar and probably jump her and done some crazy thing. A crazy thing like some sexual thing, but hell if she cared. She would just quickly and stealthy rip their throats out. She was an assassin in fact.

Before she could turn and do any damage someone had jumped in. She didn't like that fact that he did because at the moment she didn't mind cracking some necks, but luckily he did. She really didn't want to clean after her mess. She turned her gaze to the man and nodded. "Thanks, I guess I owe you one." Kaede was the type of person who hated owing people. She would rather do it herself than pay off some random stranger, but for right now it had to do. Her head throbbed with pain, and she knew it wouldn't stop until the next day. She sighed and rolled turned to face the crowed who had their eyes fixed on her. Some of them had disturbing looks, while others narrowed their eyes and flashed her a grin. She felt like she was about to puke, but then she turned to face the man. "No, only demons who have no guts do. I for one am a little irritated at the moment, and my specific specie would rather do whats on our minds instead of waiting until the last minute. Angel, hmph." Wrinkling her nose at the word. She didn't particularly care about those holy beings.
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down