The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Fun in the Cemetery EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Fun in the Cemetery

2 posters

Go down

Fun in the Cemetery Empty Fun in the Cemetery

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 am

Vergil walked through the rows of tombstones; he had no real reason to be there except to relax. This of course would seem weird to most normal people, but Vergil wasn’t normal in any sense, the cemetery was the only place Vergil found relaxing, so he did his best to come here as early as possible in the morning. Vergil stopped in front of a tombstone and looked at the name scrolled there “Hikari Hu, Born December 12, 1979 Died December 13, 2000” Vergil gave a little smile as he wondered how this person died. She probably died from drinking and driving or maybe a health problem. Either way it didn’t matter too much to Vergil, after all he wasn’t going to die anytime soon. “Well Hikari it was nice meeting you, but I don’t have time to hang around you all day. ” He said as he continued to walk off. Vergil walked for a few more minutes, before stopping at another tombstone and gave a small smile as he sat down and leaned his back on the cold stone. “You don’t mind if I take a seat right?” He said with a small chuckle as he looked out and could see the figures of people looking for a loved one’s tombstone, and laid his sword on his lap. Vergil was finally feeling relaxed as his mind wondered off into the past, and blocked out all the sounds around him.
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Cemetery Empty Re: Fun in the Cemetery

Post by Noir Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 am

The cemetery was quiet chilly at this time of day, but she had forgotten to bring a jacket so what she wore would have to do. Standing in front of a tombstone as if she were visiting some dead loved ones, the woman with long pink cotton candy pink hair stood there with her arms crossed. The expression she gave was not of sympathy nor misery, but rather a faint one. Being a Forsaken was a curse that she wished she had not been born in, but to her dismay she had to endure it because that was who she was. Looking at the tombstone in the back of her mind she wondered what that person's life was like; having to live and have the opportunity to die. Above all else, she somehow craved for the longing that maybe one die she could do the same; however, that was unlikely.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The woman who stood there went by the name of Kaede. While only a few people knew her, those who did called her by the name of Cypress. However, there was nobody else left that she knew, so she was rarely ever called that.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Lost in her mind for quiet sometime, she shook her head and turned around. She moved on and walked onto the path that lead to more tombstones. This kind of place was a place that Kaede liked. It was quiet and nobody seemed to bother you, plus she secretly liked to examine the reactions of the people who lost their loved ones who was buried there. She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes and walked further onto the path; mind lost in thoughts. It had been a slow day, and with the pace that the day was going Kaede's mood was rather sour.
Noir
Noir

http://chaos-and-confusion.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 am

Vergil sat for what had felt like hours before he had started to nod off into a deep slumber, when he heard footsteps coming from the row of tombstones right behinds him. Vergil’s head quickly snapped up, he knew that no one was there to kill him, but it was his natural instinct that made him jump up to his feet and made him start to draw his sword, but he only saw a girl walking in his direction. He quickly seethed his sword, and gave a small chuckle for being so paranoid all the time, he was about to go back to sitting when he stopped and looked back at the girl, for some reason something felt off about a girl walking in the cemetery by herself without a jacket, but he quickly shook the off feeling for the fact that he never seen a girl with that kind of hair color before. Though in case he was right and there was something different about this woman that would be helpful to him, Vergil figured it is best if he found out for sure if she was off or if it was just him. He waited till she was closer, before he walked past the tombstone that he was at and gave a small bow ” Good morning ma’am” He said as he stood up again and pushed back his damp white hair. “what brings you here at such an early hour’ He said giving a small smile.
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:06 am

Walking further onto the path, Kaede had lost her mind for a breaf moment until someone had spoken that aimed it at her. Head turning to face the person who spoke, she eyed them and scanned him for her own personal reasons. Keeping track and mind to stay alert at all times; apparently he had also done so, seeing that his hand shot out to place it on the hilt of his sword. Shifting her eyes away then back at him with her face emotionless, she lightly shrugged. Shrugged because she felt the need to do so. She sighed heavily and took a few good steps forward before stopping a few feet away from him and placing a hand to a tomb and leaning against it. She rubbed her arm and blinked numerous times before she spoke. "I'm sorry, but do I look old to you?" Narrowing her eyes as she clenched her fist. She hated being called ma'am it made her sound old, and even though she was she still hated being called that. Heck she only looked twenty, younger even. She didn't mean any malice with the question she had just asked, but just a rather curious one. She softened her look, but did not form any emotional feature within her face, just a slight curve of the corners of her lips as if she were smiling, a rather weak one. "Visiting the dead of course." She jokingly replied as she rolled her eyes and let out a short and brief laugh. It didn't last long though. The day had been quiet slow for her, so her energy level was at its lowest peak. She felt no enthusiasm or energy to do anything; not even suggest a welcoming smile. The guy had surely caught her on the wrong day. Out of any day it had to be this one.

Sorry it's short, I'm super tired. :C
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Vergil was a little taken aback by her response, but he quickly recovered and gave a small smile, as he held up his hand. ” I didn’t mean any offence by it; I am just a bit old fashion.” He said closing his eyes to increase his smile, but when he heard her take a step closer to him, Vergil’s eyes quickly opened, but he reframed himself form pulling out his sword, after all she wasn’t trying to hurt him, just having a casual conversation. Vergil loved that his father trained him to be on his toes, but sometimes Vergil found this instinct to be highly annoying, especially when it came to some people. “And to answer your question, you don’t look old, in fact you look to be maybe younger them me.” He said with a small chuckle, as looked the woman over again, trying to figure out what made him so interested in this person, but only ended up on focusing on her strange hair color. Vergil never understood why people would dye their hair a different color, since the original would just show up again, but that was probably his opinion just because of his utterly white hair color. Vergil shook his head to try to get it to focus again on the conversation and not on hair colors. She seemed to me out of it, or better words would be that she seemed tired.

Vergil gave a small sigh when she said that she was visiting the dead, this strongly hinted that this person wasn’t as special as he hoped, just another lost person looking for a loved one to morn for, Vergil of course was jealous of this aspect in people, having the ability to morn. In all of Vergil’s life he never once had a time to morn for his family or his adoptive father, but that lack of morning was what shaped him into the man he is now, trying to change the world for the best. Vergil let out another sigh as he looked at the tombstones then spoke “It must be troubling to have to come and visit a lost loved one.” as Vergil said this his mind started to wonder and he really didn’t notice the next parts he said {color=cyan] “Everyone wants to believe a loved one was taken to a better place, but then you have to ask yourself this. Will god lead the damned through the valley of death or must they fight their way through it themselves? That is a question that I will never know the answer too.“[/color] He then realizing what he had just said quickly turned to face the girl and added “ I’m sorry, here you are trying to find a loved one and I’m taking up your time talking about heaven and hell. “ He said almost apologetic, but something could be hinted in his voice that he wasn’t truly sorry. “I come here often, how about I help you find whoever you’re looking for, and as a way of saying I’m sorry.”
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 am

Kaede nodded and forgave him for calling her ma'am, and had forgotten about it shortly after. A hearty crack of laughter escaped her perfectly full lips as if she heard him say something rather humerus. Silly boy, he had it wrong. She wasn't there to visit a loved one; hell she didn't even have one. Her stomach began to ache as she laughed rather hysterically. She shook her head after her little hearty outburst. Clearly the guy didn't hear the hint of her sarcasm when she had said she was visiting the dead. What she really meant by it wasn't what she had literally said, but instead a joke. She could care less about the people buried beneath the ground six feet under; she didn't even know any of them. She crossed her arms and placed a finger to the tip of her lower lip; lightly caressing it, and a hint of a grin formed on the contour of her right lip. Kaede knew that the man couldn't pick up her sarcasm right off the bat because she was quiet good at covering it. She was practically a master.

"I think you got it wrong. I'm not here looking for a loved one; I don't even have one. Raising her brow she blew out a puff of air then pushed herself off of the tombstone and dusted off her jeans. "Not your fault that you couldn't hear the sarcasm when I said that, so don't worry about it.. Wrinkling her nose as paced around back and forth. She paced because she was thinking; thinking if she really did have a loved one. She didn't know , and that's for sure. She never met one; let alone be close to one. It kind of hurt her, but that's just how life went for her, so she couldn't complain. She liked the solitude and being alone, so it was okay. She stopped pacing shortly after and faced the man. Eyes pierced into his own as she looked into the depths of his eyes. She could tell he was a half-ling; she could smell his blood from within his flesh. Vampire and werewolf, what an odd combination. She thought as she looked deeper into his eyes. It was rather intimidating for others when she did this because when she stared into peoples eyes, they could feel that she was seeing their lives. Now, Kaede wasn't that intimidating, or at least she hopped. However, she was disliked by people because of her openness. Luckily before the guy could look away, she had the privilege to do so before he could. She grinned in that mysterious kind of way and turned around right after.
Noir
Noir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Nakaruma Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Vergil just gave a small smile when she stared into his eyes, he had a strange feeling that she was looking for something in his eyes, but he had a feeling that she wouldn’t find anything there, because Vergil had one thing he was good at and that was keeping everything locked up inside him. When she turned away from him Vergil finally found his voice and spoke, “ Well I guess that makes two of us, no one I have ever known has been buried.” He said as he stared at the back of her head, He knew that she was different just from the way she spoke and walked, his gut was almost certain about that, but of course that brought up another question and that was what she exactly was. Vergil decided to take a few steps closer to her before he continued on speaking. “Normally I am more in tuned on people’s actions, but coming here is just a way for me to relax, which I believe it’s safe to assume that you could be here to do the same thing.” He said putting his hand on one of the tombstones and stared down at it. He suddenly felt a small burst of anger as he looked at the tombstone and hated how the person in the ground was allowed to relax, while he was forced to keep fighting and not being allowed to fully relax, he then felt the tombstone crack under his hand and quickly let go and stepped away from it.

“Though it isn’t surprising that people like us would find peace in a place that is full of death.” Vergil said as he decided that his best bet on figuring out what this girl is was acting like he knew exactly what she was. Vergil knew that it was a small disadvantage on his half by acting like that, but if one thing was known about Vergil, was his curiosity on things and wanting them to be answered. Vergil did know one thing and that was this Pink haired girl was the first of her kind that he had ever seen. “I mean only humans are saddened by death, while People of higher races envoy the rest they are allowed to have.”
Vergil Nakaruma
Vergil Nakaruma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum