The World of Ōmoi Ame RPG
Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please... We do not like stalkers. So I will ask you politely to please register before going all mad creeper status on my forum. Pleasure doing business with you.

-Ivory

You.
Yes, you.
Your face?
I like that shit.
So why don't you join?
We are in need of members, and your epic self could really be appreciated in our community!
So fucking join, you lurkers.
Fuck being polite.
Thanks.

-Nero Angelo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Administration of Ōmoi Ame
https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u86https://omoiame.rpg-board.net/u1
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Oh, Introductions. Those Things~
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm by Naomi Koizumi

» What the hell have I done?! (Alexandra)
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am by Alexandra Heart

» Partners in Crime; Lt. Trever Valens and Officer Alexandra Heart
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 am by Alexandra Heart

» Fire; Ever-consuming, Ever-persistent. (Open!)
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am by Luna Willows

» Just Another High School Assembly (Open)
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:07 am by Trever Valens

» Ahahahaha.....hia
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am by Luna Willows

» Where is everyone e.e
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm by Deku

» Anime Crush
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:56 pm by Noir

» Silence Is Key {Deku & Connor}
Still of the silence {Fon} EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:24 pm by Noir

Still of the silence {Fon}

2 posters

Go down

Still of the silence {Fon} Empty Still of the silence {Fon}

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

'Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation...
Darkness stirs...and wakes, imagination
Silently the senses, abandon their defenses
Slowly, gently, night unfurls it's splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light...'

Yes, music drifted in the night air indeed. Like many a snowflake floating from heavens sweet breath, darkness was truly a beautiful, romantic thing. The slender black silhouettes of the lamp posts illuminated the way for nighttime visitors of Kyuuka park, giving them the blessing of sight even in this late hour. Silence prevailed, the wind song brushing through the trees, and the chirps of the insects filling the grass all around creating the purest of symphonies the human - or non-human - ears had ever heard.
'...and listen to the music of the night..'
Another voice chimed in to natures chorus, with a soft yet feminine score that trilled along the wind in harmony. A pencil glides along the pages in her lap, unfolding the tale that she willed with each stroke. Black tresses merged with the night air, caressed by it's sweet invisible touch. Cobalt blue spheres followed each movement of the pencil, watching over it to catch any mistakes the wooden tool might transfer onto the pages.
Naomi was at peace, her voice still filling the air with notes that another author had worked so painfully to send out in the world, for countless ears to hear, and lips to utter the words. From one to another, Naomi sang softly, in hopes that the spirits of fellow creators such as herself were watching over her. Hoping they would bless her works, and grant her the chance to send her own words into the world. to send her own message to the very stars themselves.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Still of the silence {Fon} Empty Re: Still of the silence {Fon}

Post by Fon Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 am

Night time walks were always relaxing. It was the only time Fon could avoid the noise of people and focus on the noise created by the world. And that nasty sun wasn't beating on him either. He preferred the cold air. It's slight sting was a reminder to him that he wasn't dreaming. That he could feel. As he walked by this park, he was hit by a touch of singing. It was soft and gentle. Being the musician and music lover he was, he floatd to the origins of the sound.

He stumbled upon a girl. Fon coughed slightly so as to make his presence known so he wouldn't startle her, and he approached her, looking at the stars as he spoke. That's a real nice sound. What's the name of that song?" He seemed to be hearing a lot of unknown melodies lately. It was pleasing to know that there was a vast and endless amount of music that could be created in this world.
Fon
Fon

Location : In the land of dreams, making pumpkin pie and the sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm

The sudden rough sound of a cough brought her from her train of thought, and lifting her head she pushed the glasses over her eyes further upon the bridge of her nose. She gazed upon a man, slightly taller then she was, and thin with black hair. Over all he was quite attractive. He asked her what song that she was singing, and sitting up straight to stretch out her back she gave him the answer he sought.
"It is from The Phantom of the Opera, an old opera tale about a deformed man who lives in an opera house. He falls in love with the leading female, named Christine Daae, whom he has taught to sing since she came to the opera house as a child once her father, a famous violinist, passed away. The song is called Music of the Night, rather fitting since I feel the night hold the most lovely music of them all."
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 pm

As she sat up to stretch her back, Fon took a seat beside her and closed his eyes as he listened to her. He tended to do this as he found it helped him pay attention more. When his eyes were open his thoughts drifted in millions of different directions, and he often found himself completely missing out on what the person had said. This got him into trouble, with people often calling him rude for not laying attention to them. When she had finished her plot summary of Gaston Leroux's famous tale, he nodded and opened his eyes.
"Yes, I'm familiar with the Phantom of the Opera. I read the book about two years ago. Though I've never had the chance to see the musical or movie. I am, however, aquainted with two of the songs such as the main theme itself and 'All I Ask of You'. It's a sad story to me. I sympathize with Erik."
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 pm

She has too read the book, but she had seen the musical and the movie. As he brought up how he felt pity for Erik she nodded.
"Yes, I too sympathize for him, such a sad situation to be in. I am dreadfully sorry, seems that once I became lost in my own prattling I forgot to introduce myself."
Removing her glasses she turned to face the man beside her, giving him a nod and a courteous smile.
"I am Naomi, Naomi Koizumi. It is a pleasure to meet one of such intelligence at last. I was beginning to fear this place I have dubbed home to be packed with simpletons."
Pressing the frames over her eyes once more, she placed her notebook aside so that she may engage in polite conversation with the lad next to her. With his green eyes and dark hair, he was rather enchanting to behold. And the fact that he seemed intellectual enough filled Naomi with a deep sense of happiness and curiosity. Who was this young man planted beside her in the middle of this night? such great a mystery would soon be easily solved.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 am

Fon looked at her as she removed her glasses. She was pretty. He seemed to be making company with a lot of pretty girls lately. But no matter where he went all he could think about at the back of his head was the haunting memory of a female vampire, smiling and beckoning him to lay down beside her. It was the thought that made him blank out constantly. The thought that made him believe this wasn't reality but a dream.
As the girl beside him introduced herself, Fon smiled as she said her name.
"Naomi huh? I've always liked that name. You can call me Fon. It's apparently Chinese for 'wind'. he said. He then laughed at her compliment on his intelligence, and shrugged.
"Intelligence means nothing without personality. I'd much rather prefer to be in the company of the most idiotic angel than the smartest jackass. You may just find me to be that jackass." he said light heartidly.
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:47 pm

A smile crossed her lips as he complimented her on her name. Yes she rather enjoyed it as well. Then he began to go on about how intelligence meant nothing without personality, and she found herself agreeing with him. Even if they were smart Naomi wouldn't be around them if all they did was act immaturely, or act like complete jerks.
"Well, regardless of that I still wish for your company. It is getting rather lonely out here, I'm surprised Akihiko hasn't picked up on that yet. He must be busy."
Her voice was nothing more then a murmur, speaking of her brother wasn't a shame to her. In fact she and her brother were closer then anything. But she was doing her old habit again, muttering to herself when she was thinking. She did it more times then she could catch, and this added yet another instance onto the list.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Lonely. Yeah...it was pretty lonely. Loneliness was something he had been dealing with for a while now. Usually when men his age felt lonely they went to the strip club and bars trying to pick up one-night stands. He was never into that sort of thing though. Most people tended to call him boring because of it. He liked romance to much to do one-night stands. He liked the rush of being with someone you want to be with for the rest of your life. He had felt that once. But now it was gone. And he wasn't quite sure how to fill the void sometimes.
"Akihiko? Is that a friend of yours?" Fon asked. As he waited for a response he looked around at the little amount of people walking by. Everyone seemed so calm. It was a nice change from the loud noises of the day time. This was why he liked the night. It complimented all his feelings.
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm

"My dear Fon he is more then a friend, he is my brother. My identical twin brother born but fifteen short minutes before I."
Naomi said, adjusting the frames of her glasses once again so that she may see the world in full view. Many people were out and about, most twined together hand in hand enjoying the others company. With a dreamy, yet slightly jealous grin, she watched them walk by, cutting the other woman out and putting herself in the blank space.
"They don't know how lucky they are. The night is such a romantic time, being a novelist I find romance to be such an inspiration, so wonderful. But sadly, I have yet to find a man who feels the same way. It seems the truth is indeed sad, romance is dead."
She huffed as her chin landed on her hand that was propped onto the arm of the bench.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am

Indeed Fon looked upon those walking around them with the same hint of jealousy in his eyes. Yet his eyes were filled with sadness and loathing as well. Why should they achieve the happiness that had been so abruptly taken from him? But he realized it was his karma. His retribution for the lives he had ruined in his past. The worst part of it all was the fact that he was completely unharmed, while his sister's life was ruined and...she paid the ultimate price.
"Twin brother huh? There are few things stronger than the bond between siblings. Whether that bond be love or hate." he said, thinking about another person he had recently met. Kouu was at home sleeping while he talked with this stranger. He never left her side when she was awake and out of school.
"People don't tend to appreciate the things they have until it's gone. Nothing is certain in this world. Empty promises such as 'I will never leave you' are nothing anymore. But that doesn't mean romance is dead. It's just...rare...and that just makes it all the more valuable."
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

"Finally, like minded company!"
Naomi proclaimed as if adressing the very air as some form of higher being. She hoped that one day she'd meet a guy like that...romantic, intellectual, a free spirit like herself. She began to think if Akihiko wished the same, or was picking up on her romantic daydreams and close to vomiting right now. He could be such a pain.
"Yes, I love Akihiko very much. We've been inseparable since the day we were born. When my father was taken from us he swore to protect me as the man of our little household now, and so far he has been doing a very good job. He has a good heart, even if he isn't the romantic as I am he will make some woman very happy some day."
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 pm

"Reminds me of my own sister. We're polar opposites. I'm a lazy slacker and she's a responsible hard worker." he said.
Thinking about it, it really was true. She was constantly naging him to do the things he was supposed to do, and she made very good grades and was very organized. Meanwhile, Fon had dropped out of school to support her. But he couldn't get a better job than a waiter now. It was tough but he managed somehow. He'd do anything to make her life happy. It was the least he could do for be the reason it was ruined.
"So what are you two doing out here at night? I was just taking a little stroll. You can se the stars pretty clearly out here."
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Fon inquired about what she was doing out here in the middle of the night. Removing her glasses, and cleaning the lenses on her blouse she shrugged her slender shoulders.
"For many reasons. To have some time to think, to enjoy the breeze of my favorite time of the day. But mostly, to find inspiration for my next novel. You see-"
She paused to push the frames back over her nose, allowing her to see the world once again in clear view.
"I am a writer. It is my passion and therefore I have made it my profession. I mostly write articles for the newspaper, but in my spare time I have written a few light novels. Some romance, mystery, all sorts of genre. Right now I am working on a delightful humor story, I call it "Cake for Breakfast" after my own mother's antics of course."
Naomi remembered fondly how her mother would have the strangest things for her first meal of the day. Not just cake, but pizza (hot or cold it didn't matter to her), ice cream, even macaroni and cheese once! The thought made her chuckle softly, how her mother always found the silliest ways to make people laugh.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fon Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Fon's face went a tad green for a moment. He wasn't a fan of cake or breakfast. Bad experiences with both had messed up his stomach. In the morning he often starved himself instead of eating the traditional eggs. Cake itself was much too sweet for him as well. Still he imagined a mother bringing cake to her children for breakfast and Fon simply smiled. So that's what it was like for people who had their parents.
Fon looked at Naomi while stretching his arms.
"Regardless of your reasons for being out here, I'd hardly believe its worth placing yourself in danger. During the day us mortal reign supreme. But at night you never know what you'll run into. Hardly fit for a woman, not to be sexist in any way." he said.
He knew what he was talking about, having once been a very...radical...member of the T.A.P.T. It didn't matter if the creature was listed, it could be just as dangerous as an incognito.
Fon
Fon

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Koizumi Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:51 pm

(Gonna keep it simple and not use my template, one cause it would throw off the feel of my posts, and two cause I don't wanna have to copy it again.)
"I do not fear the night Fon, and I am capable of more then you may think. I do not fear the super natural, I do not see the point of coming out here and attacking in a crowded and well lit area. It goes against all common sense. If I were say, a werewolf, I would not come barreling through the park where anyone could see me and have me reported. I would find some place much darker and secluded. I feel comfortable here."
She explained, fanning away a moth that had come down to investigate the conversation between the two from the lamp post above them. It joined back with it's brothers, no doubt regaling them on what it had heard and seen.
Naomi Koizumi
Naomi Koizumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum